Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

My Fiance Is A Virgin - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is A Virgin (21596 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
poweredcom: Hahahaa well dat guy go still explode one day ...damm how can he keep such juice in him for long saying he has giving his life to christ dammmm dat guy no go sabi ...for bed ooo it may cause marital wahala....ooo and

how old is he sef...
FYI, he is 30 n its his decision to stay dat way. Why una no dey ever believe person sef?
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by cyril83(m): 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS: babe i am very happy 4 u, that is what i have been praying for, congrats cos I am.
dont mind those that dont fancy virgin. simply put, they are JEALOUSLY JEALOUS.
my friend clean up ur mouth...liar
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
Logic Mind: Op, let me presume that your story is true and he is really a virgin and all. Then the following is what will happen after your wedding.

First, he will realise what he had been missing and will want to test more totos. (that's what we all do, which is why we never stay with our first girl)

So prepare yourself for a marriage of mistresses.

He may even find out that his mistresses get better toto and dey do am better than you.

Infact your "marriage" is dead on arrival.

If you want my advice, tell him to Bleep you if he loves you. Make it clear: no sex no marriage.
Na my choice, i go carry am. As for ur advice, i no need am.
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
AngelEbi:
FYI, he is 30 n its his decision to stay dat way. Why una no dey ever believe person sef?

Since you're not a virgin - can I help the brother smash that for a while, till the V-guy is ready? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2012
shymmex:

Since you're not a virgin - can I help the brother smash that for a while, till the V-guy is ready? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
if him catch u eh, my hand no follow
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
@ op someone must fall mugu for guy man to chop.

I guess your guy fell and u r digging deep into it. You told him upfront u r no virgin so u can still go about your normal business so that on that day if it runs free-way you will go "shey i told u i am not a V" Smart one girl!
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by blackknight1: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hmm firstly congrats 2 u. But the question i tend 2 ask about these matters is what will happen if the sex proves not to b good enough for you. What then happens. Cos i feel (of which i stand 2 b corrected) that one of the major reasons of infedility in women is poor performance by d man.
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
AngelEbi:
if him catch u eh, my hand no follow

How will catch us? I don't kiss an tell, do you? undecided undecided undecided

Body no be firewood, if he isn't ready - some else needs to keep the place warm. wink
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Emekemini: 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Kai! See as u disgrace my guy now cry cry grin grin grin
hahahah..the guy finish work...lol
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by cyril83(m): 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
[i][/i]
AngelEbi: I saw a recent thread asking ladies if they would like to marry a virgin and I was shocked at d replies.
I am engaged to a virgin n I don't regret it one bit.

Since I joined NL, I have read stories of sexcapades (real and imagined) and I have come to realise that sex has been idolised by Nigerians. Even some pastors fall prey to this menace.

When my fiance told me he was a virgin, I was surprised but not really shocked cos I came to understand why his friends call him 'POPE'.
Many people would think he is some sort of geek or weirdo that's why he remained a virgin but that's so not true. He is what you would call tall, dark and handsome and let me not forget the fact that he is rich so if he doesn't go to the ladies, they would come to him.

He chose to remain a virgin cos he gave his life to Christ as a teenager and has walked with God ever since, keeping the rules and tennets especially that for sexual immorality.

Life with a virgin is so much fun as I am at liberty to compare since I am not a virgin and I am so looking forward to my wedding nite.
For the ladies that swear they cant date a virgin cos he is not a real man, well, my man is a virgin and I am loving him more by the day. I ave decided that I am not going to be the reason why he would fall by his decision and I pray God to help me.

For the virgin guys, thumbs up. I personally think you guys are cute ... this is my two cents.
my frnd cut di crap...afta u've messed up wit ur dear life,u r now hunting for mumu decent guy...am vry sure u must be di one who askd diz mumu pastor out...we'll neva fall for ur story my dear
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2012
woodcook: @ op someone must fall mugu for guy man to chop.

I guess your guy fell and u r digging deep into it. You told him upfront u r no virgin so u can still go about your normal business so that on that day if it runs free-way you will go "shey i told u i am not a V" Smart one girl!
u are one funny guy.
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by blackknight1: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hmm come 2 think of it, did u say uniport ..haha ..studied chemical engineering (process engineer)...... Oboy i might know d guy oo
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2012
cyril83: [i][/i]my frnd cut di crap...afta u've messed up wit ur dear life,u r now hunting for mumu decent guy...am vry sure u must be di one who askd diz mumu pastor out...we'll neva fall for ur story my dear
i didnt ask u to fall for my story n if u tink every girl dat has lost her virginity is messed up den u ave a problem. Dnt go abt insulting people when u knw nothing abt dem
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Emekemini: 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2012
the only way to know if he is a virgin,which is 70% true,is to hear and watch the way he screams during ejaculation,if he shouts yeeaaa!!! like his brain is gonna burst,then trust me,he is or just dis-flower few days or months ago....lol grin grin grin......
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
black knight: Hmm firstly congrats 2 u. But the question i tend 2 ask about these matters is what will happen if the sex proves not to b good enough for you. What then happens. Cos i feel (of which i stand 2 b corrected) that one of the major reasons of infedility in women is poor performance by d man.
no man is born an expert in 'bedmatics', we all learn my dear.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2012
Emekemini: the only way to know if he is a virgin,which is 70% true,is to hear and watch the way he screams during ejaculation,if he shouts yeeaaa!!! like his brain is gonna burst,then trust me,he is or just dis-flower few days or months ago....lol grin grin grin......
LMAO
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by blackknight1: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2012
Also @ op .now that i think of it, i don't feel that discussing ur potential husbands Virginity on d internet speaks very well of you.hmm
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by easyfunmi: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2012
what are u all talking abt, i hv a friend & a cousin dat are Virgin, both of them are 30 yrs old dis April
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by UyiIredia(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2012
AngelEbi:
i didnt ask u to fall for my story n if u tink every girl dat has lost her virginity is messed up den u ave a problem. Dnt go abt insulting people when u knw nothing abt dem

Don't mind her and the naïve people who think there is a standard way of detecting non-virgins. Just be grateful to God for your man & have a heart of forgiveness & commitment_ 2 vitals for a happy marital life.
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2012
black knight: Hmm come 2 think of it, did u say uniport ..haha ..studied chemical engineering (process engineer)...... Oboy i might know d guy oo
abeg, if u knw him, dnt go telling him dat i wrote a story abt him here o! I no fit shout o!

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by kpolli(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
AngelEbi: I saw a recent thread asking ladies if they would like to marry a virgin and I was shocked at d replies.

Since I joined NL, I have read stories of sexcapades (real and imagined) and I have come to realise that sex has been idolised by Nigerians. Even some pastors fall prey to this menace.

When my fiance told me he was a virgin, I was surprised but not really shocked cos I came to understand why his friends call him 'POPE'.
Many people would think he is some sort of geek or weirdo that's why he remained a virgin but that's so not true. He is what you would call tall, dark and handsome and let me not forget the fact that he is rich so if he doesn't go to the ladies, they would come to him.

He chose to remain a virgin cos he gave his life to Christ as a teenager and has walked with God ever since, keeping the rules and tennets especially that for sexual immorality.

Life with a virgin is so much fun as I am at liberty to compare since I am not a virgin and I am so looking forward to my wedding nite.
For the ladies that swear they cant date a virgin cos he is not a real man, well, my man is a virgin and I am loving him more by the day. I ave decided that I am not going to be the reason why he would fall by his decision and I pray God to help me.

For the virgin guys, thumbs up. I personally think you guys are cute ... this is my two cents.

In the real world it's called lack of opportunity
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2012
black knight: Also @ op .now that i think of it, i don't feel that discussing ur potential husbands Virginity on d internet speaks very well of you.hmm
this is a faceless forum jare. But i wonder what dis is doing on d frontpage
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by blackknight1: 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2012
AngelEbi:
no man is born an expert in 'bedmatics', we all learn my dear.
true but how many women have d patience.... I guess u will have 2 b d exception.
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
easyfunmi: what are u all talking abt, i hv a friend & a cousin dat are Virgin, both of them are 30 yrs old dis April
dnt mind dem
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by parryon(f): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2012
@OP. He is still a virgin because he is a wankster,believe me He is a wanksterm
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by dayokanu(m): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
OP,

You are lucky, So you can still Bleep around and the guy wouldnt abi?

Check if his right hand is more muscular than the left. That a sign on wankinggg
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by DSB(m): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
I don't understand why most of u find it hard to believe someone is a virgin. If people can brag about the no. of girls or guys they get laid in a week then virgins have equal rights to do the same. It is a fallacy to think everyone wants to have sexx in a blink of an eye like you do.

I am 27 and a virgin. FYI, I am good looking and I socialize (but I carefully choose my friends). I have chosen this way of life because that's what God commands. Ofcourse temptation arises and if i have been able stay pure till now, then I can wait till the end. *I'm definitely looking fwd to my wedding nite*

I sometimes joke that Jesus should not come before I marry so that I can experience what sexx feels like.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by naijalodge(m): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
easyfunmi: what are u all talking abt, i hv a friend & a cousin dat are Virgin, both of them are 30 yrs old dis April
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZ,abeg they should go and pray for forgiveness,30?....shit..this is so strange...
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by naijalodge(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
virginity is not dignity,its just lack of opportunity...
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
DSB: I don't understand why most of u find it hard to believe someone is a virgin. If people can brag about the no. of girls or guys they get laid in a week then virgins have equal rights to do the same. It is a fallacy to think everyone wants to have sexx in a blink of an eye like you do.

I am 27 and a virgin. FYI, I am good looking and I socialize (but I carefully choose my friends). I have chosen this way of life because that's what God commands. Ofcourse temptation arises and if i have been able stay pure till now, then I can wait till the end. *I'm definitely looking fwd to my wedding nite*

I sometimes joke that Jesus should not come before I marry so that I can experience what sexx feels like.
were have u been? Dis people wan kill me since. Dey dnt realise dat some people actually adhere to d teachings of Jesus.
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
naijalodge: virginity is not dignity,its just lack of opportunity...
BIG LIE frm d pit of HELL
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by toobadoo(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2012

[b]He chose to remain a virgin cos he gave his life to Christ as a teenager [/b]and has walked with God ever since, keeping the rules and tennets especially that for sexual immorality.

although i am christian to but i am not really into spiritual things and i have all the xsteristics your fiancee has so there is no big deal is just that as men pray to meet the right woman, gurls(responsible) to should pray to meet the right man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Money Making Gifts To Get For Bae On Valentine’s Day / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' / Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.