Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

My Fiance Is A Virgin - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is A Virgin (21606 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AkpuNku2: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
any proof ?
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by kaeto(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
AngelEbi:
dnt worry ur head abt me, i am sure he wuld satisfy me cos what he doesnt knw, i wuld teach him. N for ur info, some people likes to be different.
Angel now take ur pen n wryt down the following,its kuming frm the master himsef . For perfect sexual performance the do's n don't's.
The don't's
1)don't ever give him sugar in any form: tea ,juice,malt or soft drinks
2)avoid starchy foods like eba,akpu,bread, snacks n rice. If he must take rice allow the rice to cook 'till done but with plenty of water then filter off the starchy water 3)no chocolates,milk or bread.
The do's
1)he must learn to starve in the morning n about uhm, 11:30 a.m. u give him a proteinous meal like beans.
2)use wheat or plantain flour in place of eba n akpu.
3)feed him always with unripe plantain, either roasted, porage or pepper soup.
4)as bevarage,use wheat bread, refined bottled honey n mushroom milk instead of chocolate , sugar n fatty milk.
5)exercise
don't mind 'haters n loosers' i believe ur story dats the only reason why i write this,don't doubt what u knw naught about just give my recipe a try n have a fun filled marriage life. With this record he myt break our 12 r***d* record... Gudluck ebelemi.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by olakintanj(m): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
There are still virgin guys around, just try u will find one, not cos dey cant woe or date a lady but religion and upbringing have made them so. Am ashame to hear some ladies saying they cant married a virgin. They wont even get one to marry. Dont u knw that virginity is diginity even though some presumed it to be lack of opportunity, and dey are very wrong.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Martini101(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2012
@ all. What of if d guy has kissed, sucked breast and fingered but didnt 'connect, and didnt expel. Is he still a virgin?
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Idowuogbo(f): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
kaeto: Angel now take ur pen n wryt down the following,its kuming frm the master himsef . For perfect sexual performance the do's n don't's.
The don't's
1)don't ever give him sugar in any form: tea ,juice,malt or soft drinks
2)avoid starchy foods like eba,akpu,bread, snacks n rice. If he must take rice allow the rice to cook 'till done but with plenty of water then filter off the starchy water 3)no chocolates,milk or bread.
The do's
1)he must learn to starve in the morning n about uhm, 11:30 a.m. u give him a proteinous meal like beans.
2)use wheat or plantain flour in place of eba n akpu.
3)feed him always with unripe plantain, either roasted, porage or pepper soup.
4)as bevarage,use wheat bread, refined bottled honey n mushroom milk instead of chocolate , sugar n fatty milk.
5)exercise
don't mind 'haters n loosers' i believe ur story dats the only reason why i write this,don't doubt what u knw naught about just give my recipe a try n have a fun filled marriage life. With this record he myt break our 12 r***d* record... Gudluck ebelemi.

Sir! Is everything ok? Wot has ur gibberish got to do wiv wot she posted na? Are u advertising a book or something?
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Sir! Is everything ok? Wot has ur gibberish got to do wiv wot she posted na? Are u advertising a book or something?
LOL, babe u dey worry but i like u
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2012
my problem is not the guy being a virgin, they are a lot of them out, is the op capitalizing on that. To stage the guy while she goes about having good time, comes back and whispers into her fiancées ear I will stand by you on your decision to remain virgin till we get married. Can't you people what she's doing to this young man?
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Idowuogbo(f): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
AngelEbi:
LOL, babe u dey worry but i like u

I like u 2! U go marry me? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by LesbianBoy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
I wonder whats wrong with some guys in here Why all the ''he has medical problem''.......... ''he is a mugu''..........''he self-services himself'' .........''he lacks opportunity'' bla bla bla........... You think everyone is irresponsible well if u guys must know there are still some disciplined guys out there who are not all about SEX SEX SEX!!! Pls if u all have lost ur virginity FINE! But don't come here and start insinuating nansense! @AngelEbi congrats dear! Its not as if u cant see virgin guys o. But a tall, dark, handsome and rich virgin guy(like u said) is very RARE, Trust me! Anyways all the best!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by simcare: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2012
I hope you will not be cheating on him, enjoy urself while He would stay a virgin. However, even if he is disvirginened, He is a man and nothing to show2 he is disvirgined.
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2012
woodcook: my problem is not the guy being a virgin, they are a lot of them out, is the op capitalizing on that. To stage the guy while she goes about having good time, comes back and whispers into her fiancées ear I will stand by you on your decision to remain virgin till we get married. Can't you people what she's doing to this young man?
what is wrong with u? Do i sound like a slut to u?
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Two4Two(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hope you dont cheat on him once in a while. Afterall body no be wood you have to shine your congo.
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by atasteve: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2012
Baseline is to fear God and do the right thing which is abstinence before marriage.

You don't need to become slave to lust even after yielding to the temptation before.

Sleeping with girls before marriage doesn't make you better performer, it only breaks down your resistance to temptation.

@Op, I wish you and your Fiance all the best and for those that don't believe, it is very possible to have virgins in our generation.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by DSB(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
AngelEbi:
were have u been? Dis people wan kill me since. Dey dnt realise dat some people actually adhere to d teachings of Jesus.

No mind them jare... they are so conditioned to the 'abnormal' that the 'normal' seems strange to them. What has our world turned into?

Keep your man and enjoy him when you tie the nuptial knots. And about those talking of experience, they do not know the word...John 14:26 says the spirit will teach you all things including how to DO it.... wink
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Mcfemad(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
I was a virgin until I met my woman. She was not a virgin and actually deflowered me. I'd no regrets. Till today, we enjoy good sexual relationship!
@Poster, thumbs Up, Congrats! But you need to work on your man oo, my woman did a GOOD job on me before I became a s** guru!
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Adufaye(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hmmm....a virgin guy....sho! Virginty is nt dignity..it cus by lack of opportunity.....if he is truely a virgin,u wil nt enjoy ur wedin nite...FACT!....wen a guy hv his 1st sex...he wont last more dan 10sec...n he wil release a tank of ogi lolz..n e wil neva go 4 a 2nd round,dis wil continue 4 like half a yr,b4 he wil b a man...nd 2 b sincere he must surely test outside pussi..2cent
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Sagytarius(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
fubbyy:

Lol.. I still wonder why some girls reasoning is so poor, I once told a girl I met back in school that I was a virgin and to my greatest suprise this girl believed me,we dated for a while before I graduated and left

We still chat in bbm till date,funny enough she still counts me as 1 of the virgin guys she has dated,lol..

Some people's brain is too small for not knowing there's no way to detect a virgin guy yet this one is proudly here saying for sure that a guy is a virgin just by what he told her

na wa is to yyou o. y u wan make her loose hope?
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by tonididdy(m): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2012
deshclones: @ op

I know one guy by the name pope..dude is exactly the way you described him but was an average guy mmoneywise back then in school (except he don make moni after graduation)he no like woman..but dude na serial wankster..as in he dey mastubate a lot..op is ur guy a graduate of FUTO?? Did he stay at HOStel B??is he an electrical engineer?? If he is d one..then he aint no virgin..he has a bad sex organ..damaged from years of mastubation..my two cents
...seriously can it bedamaged cos of excess masturbation...OMG
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
AngelEbi, is there a reason you have chosen to make a public show of your guy?
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2012
What's the big deal first of all?
Have you checked the size of his pénis to know if it is the size of a walnut grin ?
What if you catch him wànking all over your pics grin?
Or he can't last for more than five seconds?
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AkpuNku2: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2012
LesbianBoy: I wonder whats wrong with some guys in here Why all the ''he has medical problem''.......... ''he is a mugu''..........''he self-services himself'' .........''he lacks opportunity'' bla bla bla........... You think everyone is irresponsible well if u guys must know there are still some disciplined guys out there who are not all about SEX SEX SEX!!! Pls if u all have lost ur virginity FINE! But don't come here and start insinuating nansense! @AngelEbi congrats dear! Its not as if u cant see virgin guys o. But a tall, dark, handsome and rich virgin guy(like u said) is very RARE, Trust me! Anyways all the best!

when did having sex become irresponsible ?
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2012
...congrats,but pls,don't over-expose and over-instruct him on sex skills....
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Revolva(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2012
cyril83: [i][/i]my frnd cut di crap...afta u've messed up wit ur dear life,u r now hunting for mumu decent guy...am vry sure u must be di one who askd diz mumu pastor out...we'll neva fall for ur story my dear

Hahaha I can't stop laughing its true jare all this girls after dem don Bleep for everywhere na the time for marriage dem go dey find nice guy wey dem go tie hiss any girl wey one play me dat card dey waste her time haha at 30 shuuu na wa oo even pope for rome sef dey bang codedly dis maga dey here dey form pastor and @op how do you know he is a virgin sey u put cctv for I'm life to verify $$

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Alumnus: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
I laugh when people say that virginity is lack of opportunity but I'v come to realise that its a cliche which some persons use to make themselve look good even when they are jealous within. Its like saying that every Nigerian will steal if he is elected or appointed into govt. @OP, congrats, the like of ur guy is rare and I'll advice you to appreciate that. A man that withstood sexual temptation for 30Yrs is a disciplined man. It may not guarrantee a rosy home but losing it does not guarrantee it either. There are plenty virgins out there who chose it due to personal decisions and consecration, its not for lack of opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by shady26(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
angel,its a gud thing if ur man is a virgin just kno it wuld have been better if you were too.virgins nd dat includes ur guy usually r in a world of there own were thy see thmslves as special.thy usually imagine the rest o the world r engrossed in sex much more than it rili is.so whn bad things happns to others nd not thm,thy think dats d rson nd so they feel a need to protect thier virginity wit feeling that thier life nd weLLBEING even that of thier loved ones depends on it,sought of like priests under a secred oath.the not so good news is,come the night you will take it away from him,that thing that makes him special to God,wedn or no wedn,after the act he will LOATHE U howbeit mildly in his mind because he loves u.but pls point of WARNING DONT TRY SO MANY BEDTRICKS wit him the first times,pretnd u dont kno anythn nd let both of you learn at same rythm else in his mind u wil appear spoilt.he will b regrettn it wasnt him dat spoilt u,thn comes d questns of ur past.ND PLS, TRU Vs M or F DONT NJOY SEx firsT TIME
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by fubbyy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2012
AngelEbi:
FYI, he is 30 n its his decision to stay dat way. Why una no dey ever believe person sef?

Me personally is not doubting it, I'm only correcting you that no1 can boldly said a guy is a virgin

So the subject of your thread should be "my fiance said he's a virgin not "my fiance is a virgin
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by livingstoneony(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
@op just chill till yuh wedding nyt and enjoy thY self,we dat we r far frm virginity we will keep doing our thang,enjoy yuh self honey/
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by holumine: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
Virgin guy or not, what matters is an aids-free guy and a good husband in marriage, the rest is history
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2012
It's a good thing ur guy is a virgin but are u one too and don't raise ur hope high cos he may be a little bit inexprience on your weeding night
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
I can almost bet that No lady will leave a relationship because her guy is a virgin. Check well, a man who can control the pressure from his joystick for years, can handle any other situation I tell ya grin. Congrats to OP jor... not everyone moves with the crowd. All the sex-hungry peopleS wey I dey see for streets everyday sef grin... but for me to marry a non-virgin? Hmmm...gotta fink abt dat!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Ruq: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
well i sure hope you've seen the picture of the guy who offered a lady everything she wanted, and didn't ask for sex until after marriage . only to find out that is $ex instrument was so small, it couldn't even molest a baby!

better be sure he aint gat somethin faulty under there!
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
DSB:

No mind them jare... they are so conditioned to the 'abnormal' that the 'normal' seems strange to them. What has our world turned into?

Keep your man and enjoy him when you tie the nuptial knots. And about those talking of experience, they do not know the word...John 14:26 says the spirit will teach you all things including how to DO it.... wink
U are too much jor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? / Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures / MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.