Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam (20648 Views)

Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. / EXPLOSIVE: Ahmad Salkida Reveals What Boko Haram Wants / Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by dowjones(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
VellyG: [b][/b]IF ONLY THEY KNOW
MUHAMMED WOULD BATH WITH AND handle
YOUNG AISHA
Bukhari (6:298 - Muhammad would take a bath with the little Aisha and handle her.

Narrated 'Aisha:
The prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me. While in itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

Baby Aisha would wash semen stains off Muhammad’s clothes

Bukhari (4:232) - Muhammad's wives would wash semen stains out of his clothes, which were still wet from the spot-cleaning even when he went to the mosque for prayers.

Sahih Bukhari volume 1, book 4, number 231:
Narrated Sulaiman bin Aasar:
I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "i used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible. "

Muhammad consummated baby Aisha when she was 9

Sunaan abu Dawud: book 11, number 2161:

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
I and the apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to lie in one cloth at night while I was menstruating. If anything from me smeared him, he washed the same place (that was smeared), and did not wash beyond it. If anything from him smeared his clothe, he washed the same place and did not wash beyond that, and prayed with it (i.e. The clothe).

MUHAMMED WOULD SEXUALLY ABUSE HIS WIVES
Bukhari (6:300) - Muhammad's wives had to be available for the prophet's handling even when they were having their menstrual period.

Bukhari volume 1, book 6, number 299:
Narrated 'Abdur-rahman bin al-Aswad:
…(on the authority of his father) 'Aisha said: "Whenever Allah's apostle wanted to handle anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to order her to put on an izar and start handling her." 'Aisha added, "None of you could control his sexual desires as the prophet could."

THE PROPHET WILL DO ALL HIS WIFE IN ONE NIGHT
Bukhari (62:6)

"The prophet used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives."

Muhammad also said that it was impossible to treat all wives equally - and it isn't hard to guess why.

Bukhari (5:268

"The prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, 'had the prophet the strength for it?' Anas replied, 'we used to say that the prophet was given the strength of thirty men. "

ALLAH PROMOTED ABUSIVE SEXUAL BEHAVIOUR:

"Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will" [Q 2:223]

Koran (2:223) likens a woman to a field (tilth), to be used by a man as he wills. In this verse, Allah also gives divine sanction for anal sex.

According to Islam, Muhammad is the perfection of humanity and the prototype of the most wonderful human conduct. He had sex with Aisha at the age of nine, which amounts to rape of a minor. He also left behind an enduring legacy for aged Muslim men to fulfill their carnal desires contrary to natural law and to the life-long devastation of young girls.

ALLAH PROMOTE PEDOPILLIA

Quran 65.4 “and those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the 'iddah (prescribed divorce period), if you have doubts (about their periods), is three months, and for those who have no courses [(i.e. They are still immature) their 'iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise, except in case of death] . And for those who are pregnant (whether they are divorced or their husbands are dead), their 'iddah (prescribed period) is until they deliver (their burdens) (give birth) and whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to him, he will make his matter easy for him.”

Sura (65:4) lays down rules for divorce and sets the prescribed period for divorce. It clearly says, Muslim men can marry (and divorce) little girls who have not yet reached menstruation age. This means that Muslim men were allowed to marry baby girls. This is the eternal word of god. This is an eternal law of Allah. All Muslims must believe in this teaching. Otherwise, they are no longer Muslims but apostates of Islam.

so you mean muhamed was a p0rnstar surrounded by wildcats and superfreaks. hmmm. I might consider converting to Islam afterall
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by dowjones(m): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2012
leoxben1: ok since dey say we christians should convert to muslim dat is d heighst level of impossibility dey know it's not possible so if dey want war let dem bring it on we christians are ready for dem we have taken enough from dem and we can't take it any longer....God purnish Boko Haram and dia fucking leader(Abdul Qaqa),may dia camp never know peace....Any way dis is equally a sign of end time....it is written in d Scripture("There comes a time wen Nation will Rise against Nation"wink...Lord i commit dis nation(Nigeria) unto ur Hands...Or guys what do u think?

I think you should suck a fat d**k ! lol
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by dowjones(m): 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
tintingz: dat means Jesus christ practice Judaism not killstianity

no bast@rd let me explain. Jesus christ practised love and the followers who emulated this practice were called "christians" meaning "christ-like" as a form of mockery! I hope you understand you violent muslim bound to roast in hell and get raped by 7 virgin.... demons
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by otodeluxe(m): 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
Make them cum my place now I go behead them one after another. Idiot, mugus! Who born them?
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by dowjones(m): 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2012
Ohislee: Ooooh lord!!! Deliver us from this blood thirsty religion called Islam.....

MY SON, I HAVE HEARD YOUR CRY AND I SHALL DELIVER THEE FROM THE BLOOD THIRSTY RELIGION REligion religion ! *echo fades *
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Abbeycity88(m): 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
the planmaker: Islam is α religion synonymous with intolerance and violence. Ɣ☺ΰ want proof? Check d middle east, northern nigeria, south sudan, north africa nd all other islamic regions. Now ȋ̝̊̅ know 4 sure dat d religion promotes violence, and those rolls of tissue paper called koran is α cursed book.
u beta mind wot u wil b sayin 2 d HOLY BOOK AL-QURAN
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by FindOut(m): 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
To all those seeing islam as a violent religion, this link might be of interest to you. Please click it, & defend it (if you can)

www.prophetrejectors./2008/12/23/terrorisms-true-face/

I respect xtianity, & part of the conditions for my islamic faith stipulates that i must believe in Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) & d message(holy book) with which he was sent down to preach. But i feel compelled to post this link because of the many comments on here.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by FindOut(m): 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2012
Islam & xtianity are two religions that have been/are still being misunderstood. We have good eggs & bad eggs. We are not enemies. Bokoharam are our enemies. Let us unite to fight them. Casting aspersions on out holy books, prophets e.t.c. isnt going to solve any problem. That's d truth.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by dowjones(m): 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
Find Out!:
To all those seeing islam as a violent religion, this link might be of interest to you. Please click it, & defend it (if you can)

guy its ok. Many of the Christians here wished they were muslims, I mean, a religion that allows you bang 13 women in one night ..and even get in from the back while they're in their period ! that's brutal not violent !
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by FindOut(m): 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
dowjones:

guy its ok. Many of the Christians here wished they were muslims, I mean, a religion that allows you bang 13 women in one night ..and even get in from the back while they're in their period ! that's brutal not violent !

I get d sarcasm. Nevertheless, u should kno that a man is forbidden to marry more than 4 wives. He is only permitted to marry more than one (if he has d wherewithal, which is not exclusive to finance) but a MAXIMUM of 4.

& it is strictly forbidden to av sex with a woman if she's on her period. The woman herself is excused from religious rites like d 5 daily prayers & fasting.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by tintingz(m): 12:04am On Jun 19, 2012
dowjones:
no bast@rd let me explain. Jesus christ practised love and the followers who emulated this practice were called "christians" meaning "christ-like" as a form of mockery! I hope you understand you violent muslim bound to roast in hell and get raped by 7 virgin.... demons
oh buh Jesus christ promise 100 fold/wives in God's kingdom in matthew, did Jesus establish christianity?
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by tintingz(m): 12:11am On Jun 19, 2012
Find Out!:
I respect xtianity, & part of the conditions for my islamic faith stipulates that i must believe in Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) & d message(holy book) with which he was sent down to preach. But i feel compelled to post this link because of the many comments on here.
may GOD bless you for dis link, dey claim d bible is peaceful
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by chosenst: 12:13am On Jun 19, 2012
Let every born again christians pray to God with Psalm 83
and God shall remove the Boko Haramists and their co-supporters
from the surface of earth.IJN

1 O God, do not remain silent;
do not turn a deaf ear,
do not stand aloof, O God.
2 See how your enemies growl,
how your foes rear their heads.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
4 “Come,” they say, “let us destroy them as a nation,
so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.”
5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to reinforce Lot’s descendants.[b]
9 Do to them as you did to Midian,
as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor
and became like dung on the ground.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb,
all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 who said, “Let us take possession
of the pasturelands of God.”
13 Make them like tumbleweed, my God,
like chaff before the wind.
14 As fire consumes the forest
or a flame sets the mountains ablaze,
15 so pursue them with your tempest
and terrify them with your storm.
16 Cover their faces with shame, Lord,
so that they will seek your name.
17 May they ever be ashamed and dismayed;
may they perish in disgrace.
18 Let them know that you, whose name is the Lord —
that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by ghostofsparta(m): 1:00am On Jun 19, 2012
musty1987: [color=#770077][/color]

U are wrong on this. truely islam doesnt preach violence. go through Quran to check that out. just that some northerners that are invloving in this silly act dont have enough knowledge and exposure. think of South west, where almost half of the western nigerian are muslims, do U ever hear of this kind of violence there. am not saying what is happening in the north are gud, but i think part of this problems can be traced to poverty and lack of education. those people have been brainwashed. lipsrsealed

Are those in this pic look like some northerners?

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by ghostofsparta(m): 1:12am On Jun 19, 2012
tintingz: may GOD bless you for dis link, dey claim d bible is peaceful

Okay everyone knows the Bible/Christianity too isn't peaceful, Dem gree....but who kills and still continue to kill innocent people regarded as unbeliever/kaferis? I am not supporting christianity as I am basically anti-religion..

Who is responsible for 9/11....hindus abi?
Who is responsible for 2005 London subway bombing?...atheists abi ?
Who are responsible for the non-stop organised killings and bombings in middle belt and north Nigerian?......OPC abi?
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by ghostofsparta(m): 1:31am On Jun 19, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by ghostofsparta(m): 1:32am On Jun 19, 2012

Okay everyone knows the Bible/Christianity too isn't peaceful, Dem gree....but who kills and still continue to kill innocent people regarded as unbeliever/kaferis? I am not supporting christianity as I am basically anti-religion..

Who are responsible for the non-stop organised killings and bombings in middle belt and north Nigerian?......OPC abi?
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by chosenst: 1:33am On Jun 19, 2012
Find Out!:

my friend, all what you posted are nothing but the truth!
But let me ask you, Is it possible to fight your God? Look here it is not possible. I want to start by answering from poster MS quoting Luke 19:27. If you start reading that chapter from verse 11 you will understand this parable (proverb) by Jesus. And what He said there, pointed to Him (Jesus) when his kingdom shall start, that God judgement will come down very hard on every disobedient child or slave.
Because God did not want us to come into that condemnation, that is why He sent Christ to come and save and reconcile mankind with God.
As God is a very loving God, He is also a consuming fire Hebrews 12:29
And only in this earth man can repent and ask God for forgiveness through Christ alone, because hereafter is judgement, and there is no forgiveness there. As you yourself see God in action in OT, is a lesson to us in NT to fear God, we cannot fight God, even Lucifer (Satan) could not!
All you saw Him doing or did in Old Testament, He can still do more than that in this new generation but He called this generation, a generation of great GRACE, and this grace is His life He laid down for the salvation of mankind, if anybody miss this GRACE, he/she will find himself/herself to blame. The Lord is God (I king 18:37 & 39) believe and be saved!
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by VellyG(m): 2:17am On Jun 19, 2012
These write ups were strongly backed up by verses from the koran else I wouldn't put them up here. Can any muslim explain to us why Islam shouldn't be a religion of controversies after goin thru al these.

Allah incites Muslim Jihadists to war for acquiring sex-slaves as booty

“All married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.” 4:24

You can have sex with slaves women captured in war (with whom you may rape or do whatever you like).

Muhammad established an appalling precedent for abuse of young girls which is continued to be nurtured by the Muslim faithful. For example, Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran gave a fatwa about Quran 65.4:

"A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as pre-intimacy, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A MAN HAVING INTERCOURSE WITH A GIRL YOUNGER THAN NINE YEARS OF AGE HAS NOT COMMITED AA CRIME but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister."
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Ivynwa(f): 2:18am On Jun 19, 2012
THEY MAD ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
I mean are they(whoever wants all christians to convert to muslim) mad or---what?
They have to be!
Yeah Yeah!
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by lacasa: 2:36am On Jun 19, 2012
9ja voice: Muslim hate christianity,
muslim hate Judaism
Muslim hate paganism
muslim hate mormonism
muslim hate skeptism
muslim hate etc....

who did muslim like.
why on earth did this people hates everybody in the world yet call this religion.

they imitate arabs in everything. arabs are cursed people and most wicked on earth.
How did we end up with this hausa/fulani's in the same country for goodness sake.

if arabs r D̶̲̥̅̊ worst, then wat do we call Israel

Attleast no arab nation has used Chemical weapons on another race, bt israel did this severally against Palestines in the gaza strip, mostly women anϑ chilDren. Just imagine

Pls go anϑ get educated then come bak anϑ post

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by VellyG(m): 2:41am On Jun 19, 2012
THE GOD WE SERVE WILL CONTINUE TO BE OUR STRONGHOLD NO MATTER THE KILLINGS..JESUS IS the way. He will reign forever.
Pls Someone should prove this wrong.
“O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.” (Sura 5, verse 51).

“And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah DESTROY them; how they are turned away!” (Sura 9, verse 30).

“And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say: Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper.” (Sura 2, verse 120).

“And KILL them (the unbelievers) wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.” (Sura 2, verse 191).

“Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming.” (Sura 3, verse 28).

“And guard yourselves against the fire which has been prepared for the unbelievers.” (Sura 3, verse 131)

“And when you journey in the earth, there is no blame on you if you shorten the prayer, if you fear that those who disbelieve will cause you distress, surely the unbelievers are your open ENEMY.” (Sura 4, verse 101).

“O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).” (Sura 9, verse 123).

“Surely We have prepared for the unbelievers chains and shackles and a burning fire.” (Sura 76, verse 4).

“O you who believe! if you obey a party from among those who have been given the Book (The Jews and Christians), they will turn you back as unbelievers after you have believed.” (Sura 3, verse 100).

“And their taking usury (interests on money) though indeed they were forbidden it and their devouring the property of people falsely, and We have prepared for the unbelievers from among them a painful chastisement.” (Sura 4. verse 161).

“Surely Allah has cursed the unbelievers (Jews, Christians and followers of other faiths) and has prepared for them a burning fire.” (Sura 33, verse 64).
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by lacasa: 2:52am On Jun 19, 2012
Truth is 90% of xtians dnt even know their adulterated religion

Their pastors n leaders arnd the world are always involved in one sex scandal or D̶̲̥̅̊ other

The xtians r D̶̲̥̅̊ prostitutes spoiling naija's name all ova europe

Their pastors r out τ̅o make brisk business tru fake churches n ministries wyl D̶̲̥̅̊ followers only regress towards absolutee poverty

Bokoharam is a politically sponsored thing n only ignorant fools will deny this.

a weak leader we have is not doing anything n dis is causing deaths everyday, n muslims r dieing mur dan D̶̲̥̅̊ xtians sef

Anϑ, tђere were xtian terrorists even b4 we had muslim extremists eg hitler, kkk, anders brievik etc

​ so​, wat r Ʊ saying wen comparing islam τ̅o xtianity?

Hold Your govt reesponsible, anϑ dnt eva accuse islam in Your foolishness. Cos i dnt think uanyone can manage a religious war in Nigeria.

if Ʊ αve nothing peaceful τ̅o say, is beta Ʊ keep shut
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by lacasa: 2:58am On Jun 19, 2012
VellyG: THE GOD WE SERVE WILL CONTINUE TO BE OUR STRONGHOLD NO MATTER THE KILLINGS..JESUS IS the way. He will reign forever.
Pls Someone should prove this wrong.
“O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.” (Sura 5, verse 51).

“And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah DESTROY them; how they are turned away!” (Sura 9, verse 30).

“And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say: Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper.” (Sura 2, verse 120).

“And KILL them (the unbelievers) wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.” (Sura 2, verse 191).

“Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming.” (Sura 3, verse 28).

“And guard yourselves against the fire which has been prepared for the unbelievers.” (Sura 3, verse 131)

“And when you journey in the earth, there is no blame on you if you shorten the prayer, if you fear that those who disbelieve will cause you distress, surely the unbelievers are your open ENEMY.” (Sura 4, verse 101).

“O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).” (Sura 9, verse 123).

“Surely We have prepared for the unbelievers chains and shackles and a burning fire.” (Sura 76, verse 4).

“O you who believe! if you obey a party from among those who have been given the Book (The Jews and Christians), they will turn you back as unbelievers after you have believed.” (Sura 3, verse 100).

“And their taking usury (interests on money) though indeed they were forbidden it and their devouring the property of people falsely, and We have prepared for the unbelievers from among them a painful chastisement.” (Sura 4. verse 161).

“Surely Allah has cursed the unbelievers (Jews, Christians and followers of other faiths) and has prepared for them a burning fire.” (Sura 33, verse 64).

Eediot Ʊ cnt fool anybody, tђere's a beginning n an eend τ̅o each surah D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ dis verses Ʊ pikd out go further τ̅o explain.

These verses r in relation τ̅o either war times during the prophet's battles or in relation τ̅o self defense.

This is Ђδω Ʊ quote;

"O MANKIND WE CREATED YOU FROM A SINGLE (PAIR) OF A MALE AND A FEMALE, AND MADE YOU INTO NATIONS AND TRIBES, THAT YOU MAY KNOW EACH OTHER NOT THAT YOU MAY DESPISE EACH OTHER.

VERILY THE MOST HONORED OF YOU IN THE SIGHT OF ALLAAH IS (HE WHO IS) THE MOST RIGHTEOUS OF YOU. AND GOD HAS FULL KNOWLEDGE AND IS WELL ACQUAINTED (WITH ALL THINGS)."

HOLY QURAN 49:13.

...Anϑ if God says muslims shld kill xtians as Ʊ r lieing, Ђδω will †ђªt same God say the above in the same book

God will destroy Your type for attempting τ̅o instigate trouble btw people by saying wat Ʊ dnt know.

Ʊ will neva know peace
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by abbey621(m): 4:20am On Jun 19, 2012
Truth is 90% of xtians dnt even know their adulterated religion

Their pastors n leaders arnd the world are always involved in one sex scandal or D̶̲̥̅̊ other

The xtians r D̶̲̥̅̊ LovePeddlers spoiling naija's name all ova europe

Their pastors r out τ̅o make brisk business tru fake churches n ministries wyl D̶̲̥̅̊ followers only regress towards absolutee poverty

Bokoharam is a politically sponsored thing n only ignorant fools will deny this.

a weak leader we have is not doing anything n dis is causing deaths everyday, n muslims r dieing mur dan D̶̲̥̅̊ xtians sef

Anϑ, tђere were xtian terrorists even b4 we had muslim extremists eg hitler, kkk, anders brievik etc

​ so​, wat r Ʊ saying wen comparing islam τ̅o xtianity?

Hold Your govt reesponsible, anϑ dnt eva accuse islam in Your foolishness. Cos i dnt think uanyone can manage a religious war in Nigeria.

if Ʊ αve nothing peaceful τ̅o say, is beta Ʊ keep shut

Even though you are 90% correct, let's not go down to their level. Those who curse Islam and peaceful Muslims knows nothing about the religion, their ignorance is what fuels their anger, rather let's continue to try to educate them, true Muslims aren't violent, a true Muslim would never kill innocent souls, and most importantly a true Muslim would never take his own life just to prove a point. Those cursing Islam are weaklings and are just looking for the easy way out, if they are really looking for someone to blame, let them blame the government, let them blame the leaders of the country, who sit back and watch as innocent souls are being killed, leaders who would rather negotiate with terrorists than to combat them hands on and wipe out those animals. This is not a Muslim against Christian problem or Igbos against Hausas, this is a problem of corruption and the greed of those who would stop at anything to hold on to power.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by 9javoice1(m): 4:36am On Jun 19, 2012
Sorry to say this.

I met an Arabian who claim to be living in nigeria for about 20yrs.

during our discussion he said that 1)soon all nigeria will be
converted to islam plans are in place.
2)sw(yorubas) are not muslims infact they are pagans.
3)Igbos are strong but they(muslims) around north africa and west africa will together deal with the igbos.
4)Government of nigeria will soon remain permanent in the hands of the north.
5)refusing liecence to pple to build church, destroying churches and refuse rebuilt,
killing christians secretly, kidnaping young beautiful christian girls.
6) They are having meetings in sudan, north africa(egypt,algeria) and mali soon allah will give them nigeria.
7) The hausa's are not moving as fast as they want them to, only the fulani's are wise and are doing the job as planned.

Note: When this man learnt that am a christian and an Igbo he just left(in a dubai resturant)

am asking again who offend this animals? from middle east to kill as much as they want in africa?
Hoe did we end up with this people in the same country?
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by 9javoice1(m): 4:49am On Jun 19, 2012
Sorry to say this.

I met an Arabian who claim to be living in nigeria for about 20yrs.

during our discussion he said that 1)soon all nigeria will be
converted to islam plans are in place.
2)sw(yorubas) are not muslims infact they are pagans.
3)Igbos are strong but they(muslims) around north africa and west africa will together deal with the igbos.
4)Government of nigeria will soon remain permanent in the hands of the north.
5)refusing liecence to pple to build church, destroying churches and refuse rebuilt,
killing christians secretly, kidnaping young beautiful christian girls.
6) They are having meetings in sudan, north africa(egypt,algeria) and mali soon allah will give them nigeria.
7) The hausa's are not moving as fast as they want them to, only the fulani's are wise and are doing the job as planned.

After this discussion i sat down and ask myself some seriouse questions?
How come core northern gov often uses political offices to achive religous aim? ie: el rufai, SLS, ibb, buhari, Abacha.
Why did they islamize core northen states inspite of other blv's among them?(gov as political arms while BK as terror arms) all are for one purpose.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 19, 2012
And I would like for them to disappear...

guess neither of us will get our wish. tongue
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by tintingz(m): 5:35am On Jun 19, 2012
ghostofsparta:
ehya brainwashed fella,
Franklin Graham:Franklin Graham is the son of Billy Graham -- arguably the best known Evangelical Christian leader in the U.S. 2001-OCT attacks muslims,
Attackby Benny Hinn:Benny Hinn proclaimed to thousands of Christians at theAmerican Airlines Centerin Dallas, TX that "We are on God's side. This is not a war between Arabs and Jews. It's a war between God and the devil." Several conservative Christian ministers from the Dallas area, who shared the podium, clapped and nodded their approval. Later, a few of them said that the line between Christians and Muslims is the difference between good and evil. Attack muslims.
The killling of inocent muslims in palestine and Gaza by Isrealis na goat dem dey kill abi? What about d recent killing of inocent muslims by christian youths in reprisal na birds dem killl abi, oh sorry d media brainwashd ur brain
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 19, 2012
I shouldnt be laughing bc my bf is muslim but...

https://www.nairaland.com/967419/boko-haram-wants-all-christians/6#11156539

LAWL!
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by oroboteem(m): 5:49am On Jun 19, 2012
Na lie, dt can never happen, instead of that, Disinetergration will set in QED.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by tintingz(m): 6:11am On Jun 19, 2012
To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah(The Lord) willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; soVie, then with one another in doing good works.To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ. America and christians plan to divide Islam and spoil Islam image click d link to knw

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_against_Islam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Happy Over Divorce Filed By His Wife / Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs / 608 Repentant Boko Haram Insurgents Currently Undergoing Rehabilitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.