Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam (20646 Views)

Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. / EXPLOSIVE: Ahmad Salkida Reveals What Boko Haram Wants / Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by khattab008: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
I have not heard this news from a reliable source but for those who care to know it is clearly written in Holy Quran "THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN ISLAM"
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by maipeople(m): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
This guy "John Odia is not a true Christian"---->GET THIS STRAIGHT AT BACK OF YOUR MIND
Even though his name sounds like a christian name, likewise all the previous people arrested with either christian or muslim names, they are neither TRUE christians nor TRUE muslims. Some strong evil hands are behind what is happening in my dear country nigeria. Lets shine our eyes. Lets be extra vigilant on anybody no matter how close we are with that somebody especially in our churches, mosques, schools and any other place of people gathering. I think by doing so, God may help us to overcome this menace.
Yesterday, what zaria people did (both muslim and christians) is just awesome. Instead of blaming each other, the christian leaders announced that they know that no any muslim that has been living in wusasa will attack any christian talk less of planting a whole bomb in their church, and Lo and behold today POLICE FISH OUT THE CULPRIT in the person of JOHN ODIA. This John IS NOT A TRUE CHRISTIAN he is just a cursed agent of evil gulped in deep greediness and hell-bent in causing chaos among the people of my dear country.
http://reporters365.com/news/breaking-news-zaria-bomb-blast-police-arrest-john-odia/
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by bigcycs: 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2012
kheart: yeah bt atleast i m better dan ur retard first class prostitute u call moda.

You are a B-A-S-T-A-R-D!! Fathered by a R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D BASTARD
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by tintingz(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS: though booharam is not fighting for muslims , its true that their mission is politically inclined BUT, muslim is a religion that believe in violence, i served in sokoto so i realy learnt more about this religion. i know that most muslims may not believe this cos they lack the knowledge, they are muslim cos they were born into it, nutured and grew in it
the boko harams are muslim and they have seen opportunity co they believe that their crown in heaven depends on the number of christian that they slaughtered. that is why they concentrate mostly in churches.
THE YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE NOT SUPPORTING THEM BUT THE FCT REMAINS THAT, MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN VIOLENCE
All WE NEED IS PRAYER.
abeg sharrraap! U myt say muslims believ in violence buh Islam never support violence or war buh to defend d Quran says "Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not be transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. (The Noble Quran, 2:190 )" ALLAH hates aggressors nd only fight to defend, again "But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things) The Noble Quran, 8:61)" "If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me,it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds. (The Noble Quran, 5:28)" and "God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (The Noble Quran, 60:8 )" again Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256 )" "Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them)(The Noble Quran, 15:2-3)" "Say, 'The truth is from your Lord':Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it):......(The Noble Quran, 18:29)" read more in d Quran ...So u better study d Quran first before posting rubbish here...and to those who practice violent nd killing inocent pple in d name of ALLAH or religion are gonna dwell hell fire, and no such tin like virgins in d Quran or can u show me d verse.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by mgzee(m): 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hahaha turn to muslim mumu people bokoharam cccome to d south now make we see destroying ur stupid norh ass made come carry me turn muslim na
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by kunlexdino: 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2012
D average muslim world wide has violence ruunning in his blood. Look at the world over, its muslims causing war here and there. Its a dark religion and has no light. Koran only teaches moral. Its has being proven that koran was written from the bible. And u can see propehcy written in it, only history. Though its a sign of end time, we christain should this opportunity to drawer to the true GOD we worship and not GOD of east or sun. Islam is not peace but violence or how will muslim worldwide will justify violence they perpetuate in all countries at the name of jihad. I tire o
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Gbengazzee(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2012
Akiika: F.u.cked up country, d.umb people. Instead of organizing a revolution to take out the terrible Government (comprising of both Christian and Muslims anyway) you are busy arguing about the peaceful and violent religions, are there no violent verses in the bible? Keep wasting your bandwith e-fighting, while your muslim and christian poliLOOTERS keep stealing your common wealth. With all the holy, holy....blood of Jesus, In Jesus name, Allahu Akbar, Subhanalahi e.t.c majority of you are perpetrating corruption as i'm writing. Nigeria should simply change name to HYPOCRISY!

This is the BIG TRUTH. BokoHaram is a product of Bad Government.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by bisiaet: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
"Boko-haram wants all christians to convert to Islam"

Interesting!!! Very funny indeed. When someone or group of people think foolishly they will always remains a fool.

Please can any of the so called retardee, brainless, ode(Fools) Ewu(Goats) kindly tells me what is it that is interesting in that religion Is it the blood sucking business? Is it their super pretending atitude and be claiming Islam is for peace? Is it Almanjiri? Is it Boko Harram or Boko Goats? Is it all about going to Mosque on Jumat(Friday) with AK 47 beside you? Is it about what is happening in Iraq which a fellow muslim men blew up a fellow muslim brother on Friday prayer? Is it Ayatollah Khomeni style or Ahmajinadad crusade? Is it Yemen, Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq or Hizbollah stuffs Is it about saying western education is evil and they are driving SUV, use mobile phone, wear Nike tshirt, wear Addidas trainers, watch DSTV, use internet and still they claim western education is evil?? does any of these things invented by a Muslim man or their so called prophet? Why all this deception and lies?

A religion that does not even love his fellow brother in the same religion, no respect for Mosque it can be blown off at anytime, who are master haters so tell me what is interesting in this religion, just one thing that would make people convert to Islam?. As a matter of fact with what Boko haram or boko goats are doing in Nigeria I now see Islam as no longer a religion but a "SECT" mistakenly came to life to act as HUMAN Terminator or Vampire. Because a religion that a GROUP of people admist THEM are tarnishing the image and are destroying its fundamental principle and still people that matters in that religion kept quiet and started making it as political issue "Bros Islam" "what is not good is not good" since you all refused to say the truth to these clowns admist you I hereby consider all of you as same as Boko Haram or Boko Goats. I know moderator would want to hide my thread but I dont care these people has made me to lost my head because of all these pretendings and lies to kill people at "Will" and come out and make a silly language like "ISLAM IS PEACEFUL" Liars, show me the peace. Nonsense!!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by chux76(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
papa giddy: And some fools will come here and say BH is not a jihad against Christian. May God punish all muslims and may his prophet Mohammed rot in hell in Jesus name.May curse of the Lord be upon the camp of all boko haram IJN

Guy watch your tongue or better still think before you open that hole u call a mouth. Do you think all Muslims support these senseless killings by those animals Boko Haram? Don't judge everybody by the evils of a few. Yesterday crisis in Kaduna claimed a lot of innocent lives:Xtians killed by the bombings and Muslims killed by irate youths in the reprisal attacks,it would amaze you that an Uncle of a Muslim friend of mine, was dragged out of his vehicle alongside three other passengers and set ablaze by irate youths in Gonin Gora area of Kaduna. This man Mallam Shehu Idris is a staunch critic of Boko Haram and their nefarious activities and doesn't hide his contempt for their operations. On many occasions while we were together he would not hesitate to condemn Boko Haram,even when I would silently tell him that he doesn't know who is around us and who sympathizes with them,his reply would always be,"I am a true Muslim and would not be afraid to die for speaking the truth,if they want to kill me,let them do it,but Allah knows I am not in support of violence" Ever since I was introduced to this man by my friend Sediq,he has been of tremendous assistance in my business quest in Kaduna,not minding the fact I am a Xtian and him being a staunch devoted Muslim.
I was appalled yesterday to learn that he was murdered by the same people(Xtians)he sympathizes with.
So lets not all assume that all Muslims are evil. I guess people with this opinion are people that has never left the bosom of their mothers,because if you happen to live in the north like some of us,you will see issues from an intelligent angle.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by khattab008: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
kunlexdino: D average muslim world wide has violence ruunning in his blood. Look at the world over, its muslims causing war here and there. Its a dark religion and has no light. Koran only teaches moral. Its has being proven that koran was written from the bible. And u can see propehcy written in it, only history. Though its a sign of end time, we christain should this opportunity to drawer to the true GOD we worship and not GOD of east or sun. Islam is not peace but violence or how will muslim worldwide will justify violence they perpetuate in all countries at the name of jihad. I tire o
I beg shut up joor you just come here displaying your high level of illiteracy pack well joor
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by AtheistD(m): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2012
abbey621: It's high time someone sets the record straight! I have long been disgusted by the useless rantings and commotion caused by religion. What exactly is religion? If not a point of view passed on from generations to generations about who God is and the best way of worshiping him. Name one proof that says Islam is better than Christianity or vice-versa. Useless goats on this thread have been shouting, Islam is a religion of violence, Islam commands the killing and slaying of non-muslims. Is Christianity any better? Go back and read your history books, look into the Holy crusades caused by the Holy Roman Catholic Church, the slaying of non-Christians, we all know that all factions of Christianity comes from the Catholic church, so is it not fair to say Christianity also promoted violence? A lot of you ignorant youths lack the necessary knowledge to ever accuse any religion of wrong-doing because you have been brainwashed by your society and religious leaders, the simple truth about religion is that it tears people apart, it makes you view one another as different instead of the simple truth that we all come from the same tree, we all came to this world through the same process and we all shall die one day. Let's be realistic here, Nigeria is one of the most religious countries in the world, every where you turn there is either a church or a mosque, yet so much hatred and destabilization, if that is not proof of what I'm saying then all of you need some serious reality check! Instead of you to fight the government, you sit here and cowardly accuse each other, tell me who is better than the other, one failure calling the other a reject, vanity upon vanity. I assure you no one would fight for Nigeria, if Nigerians don't unite and fight for themselves, you can't divide the county based on religion because not all Muslims are evil and not all Christians are saints, you can't divide the country based on ethnicity because Igbos have married Yoruba and Yorubas have married Hausas with each bearing offsprings, so if we must divide, let's divide based on one common interest, those for Nigeria and those against Nigeria!
[b]
abbey621: It's high time someone sets the record straight! I have long been disgusted by the useless rantings and commotion caused by religion. What exactly is religion? If not a point of view passed on from generations to generations about who God is and the best way of worshiping him. Name one proof that says Islam is better than Christianity or vice-versa. Useless goats on this thread have been shouting, Islam is a religion of violence, Islam commands the killing and slaying of non-muslims. Is Christianity any better? Go back and read your history books, look into the Holy crusades caused by the Holy Roman Catholic Church, the slaying of non-Christians, we all know that all factions of Christianity comes from the Catholic church, so is it not fair to say Christianity also promoted violence? A lot of you ignorant youths lack the necessary knowledge to ever accuse any religion of wrong-doing because you have been brainwashed by your society and religious leaders, the simple truth about religion is that it tears people apart, it makes you view one another as different instead of the simple truth that we all come from the same tree, we all came to this world through the same process and we all shall die one day. Let's be realistic here, Nigeria is one of the most religious countries in the world, every where you turn there is either a church or a mosque, yet so much hatred and destabilization, if that is not proof of what I'm saying then all of you need some serious reality check! Instead of you to fight the government, you sit here and cowardly accuse each other, tell me who is better than the other, one failure calling the other a reject, vanity upon vanity. I assure you no one would fight for Nigeria, if Nigerians don't unite and fight for themselves, you can't divide the county based on religion because not all Muslims are evil and not all Christians are saints, you can't divide the country based on ethnicity because Igbos have married Yoruba and Yorubas have married Hausas with each bearing offsprings, so if we must divide, let's divide based on one common interest, those for Nigeria and those against Nigeria!
[/b]

Not accurate. Christianity was much vaster than just the Catholic CHurch. The main churches were as follows:

1. Church of Jerusalem (Until conquered by the muslims)
2. Church of Syria in Damascus (Until conquered by the muslims)

3. Church of Antioch in Anatolia (Until conquered by the muslims)

4. Church of Alexandria (Until conquered by the muslims)

5. Church of Corinth (Fell under the See of theChurch of Constantinople)
6. Church of Constantinople (Orthodox church of the East) (Until conquered by the muslims)

7. Church in Rome (Roman Catholic)

There were many other churches but these were technically the centres of Christianoty. The First COuncil of Nicaea had these as the main attendants.

The Russian Orthodox church grew out of the Church of Constantinople (Orthodox church of the East).
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by khattab008: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
kunlexdino: D average muslim world wide has violence ruunning in his blood. Look at the world over, its muslims causing war here and there. Its a dark religion and has no light. Koran only teaches moral. Its has being proven that koran was written from the bible. And u can see propehcy written in it, only history. Though its a sign of end time, we christain should this opportunity to drawer to the true GOD we worship and not GOD of east or sun. Islam is not peace but violence or how will muslim worldwide will justify violence they perpetuate in all countries at the name of jihad. I tire o
I beg shut up joor you just come here displaying your high level of illiteracy pack well joor
bisiaet: "Boko-haram wants all christians to convert to Islam"

Interesting!!! Very funny indeed. When someone or group of people think foolishly they will always remains a fool.

Please can any of the so called retardee, brainless, ode(Fools) Ewu(Goats) kindly tells me what is it that is interesting in that religion Is it the blood sucking business? Is it their super pretending atitude and be claiming Islam is for peace? Is it Almanjiri? Is it Boko Harram or Boko Goats? Is it all about going to Mosque on Jumat(Friday) with AK 47 beside you? Is it about what is happening in Iraq which a fellow muslim men blew up a fellow muslim brother on Friday prayer? Is it Ayatollah Khomeni style or Ahmajinadad crusade? Is it Yemen, Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq or Hizbollah stuffs Is it about saying western education is evil and they are driving SUV, use mobile phone, wear Nike tshirt, wear Addidas trainers, watch DSTV, use internet and still they claim western education is evil?? does any of these things invented by a Muslim man or their so called prophet? Why all this deception and lies?

A religion that does not even love his fellow brother in the same religion, no respect for Mosque it can be blown off at anytime, who are master haters so tell me what is interesting in this religion, just one thing that would make people convert to Islam?. As a matter of fact with what Boko haram or boko goats are doing in Nigeria I now see Islam as no longer a religion but a "SECT" mistakenly came to life to act as HUMAN Terminator or Vampire. Because a religion that a GROUP of people admist THEM are tarnishing the image and are destroying its fundamental principle and still people that matters in that religion kept quiet and started making it as political issue "Bros Islam" "what is not good is not good" since you all refused to say the truth to these clowns admist you I hereby consider all of you as same as Boko Haram or Boko Goats. I know moderator would want to hide my thread but I dont care these people has made me to lost my head because of all these pretendings and lies to kill people at "Will" and come out and make a silly language like "ISLAM IS PEACEFUL" Liars, show me the peace.

When nigerians d movement for the emancipation for niger delta was terrorising nigerians dey were tagged "MILITANTS" not christian terrorist d today world we just choose to neglect d fact and take parts with regional and religious sentiments....
BETTER WAKE UP
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by deolu2000(m): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
God will fight for Himself in due time,though the MOST HIGH GOD whom ye islamist persecute is slow to anger,but be rest assured that HE shall defend HIS CHURCH.mark my words.....
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by adaybayor(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2012
kwaghe: And some assholes will come here and say that Islam does not preach violence.

Go get α̲̅ brain
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by fesse(f): 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mbuko91: are [b]poor grammatical constructions [/b]a default xteristc of ur muslim brodas?mscheeeew

the emboldened is synonymous to Muslims.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Analyst42: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2012
acidtalk: You people should stop putting up threads on the front page that are likely to distabilize the country.

Boko Haram Doesn't represent Islam and are not fighting for the interest of muslims. Even Christians who are none sentimental know this fact.

Boko haram is more of a political implanted miscreants to distabilize the nation in order to attract self pity and easy means to divide Nigeria when the need arises.

I DEY VEX.
U see, self-deceit is worst tin u can eva do 2 urself! It's tru dat some muslims don't support BH's act, & also some politicians help dem financially. But blaming it all on politicians is 2 say d least 'nonsense'. A situatn where no bomb has eva exploded in d mosque isn't a coincidence. PDP has its secretariat, LGA's, gov't houses, residents of influential dons etc in evry state wit little or no security, y r dey nt attacked? I'll tel u dat d few muslim casualties are those who openly criticised Bh's activities. No quiet muslim on dis issue has bin slained anywhere in d north so don't help us deceive ourselves d more. One friday-jumat attack would happen 1dy., den let me hear u say its political.
I DEY VEX.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by seyigiggle: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
basically, christian are meek in nature and that is where the enemies dwell especially in nigeria.
check out isreal, they are not as meek as we take christianity to be, we are too lazy, we leave everything to God to do for us, even our battles to God to fight for us without contributing our own quota. hence, we are always the vicims.
if this is how isreal is practicing it, then they would have been wiped out by now.
my fellow christian; how long will tis continue?
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by adaybayor(m): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
papa giddy: And some fools will come here and say BH is not a jihad against Christian. May God punish all muslims and may his prophet Mohammed rot in hell in Jesus name.May curse of the Lord be upon the camp of all boko haram IJN

This can only come from an I.đ.iot
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Analyst42: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
I DEY VEX.
U see, self-deceit is worst tin u can eva do 2 urself! It's tru dat some muslims don't support BH's act, & also some politicians help dem financially. But blaming it all on politicians is 2 say d least 'nonsense'. A situatn where no bomb has eva exploded in d mosque isn't a coincidence. PDP has its secretariat, LGA's, gov't houses, residents of influential dons etc in evry state wit little or no security, y r dey nt attacked? I'll tel u dat d few muslim casualties are those who openly criticised Bh's activities. No quiet muslim on dis issue has bin slained anywhere in d north so don't help us deceive ourselves d more. One friday-jumat attack would happen 1dy., den let me hear u say its political.
I DEY VEX.
[/quote]
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by samleey(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
what does Quran chapter 9 v 29 says
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by gbadexy(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
@ ganys
I only pasted most of the verse for clarification purpose, so that they can have a complete picture of what it says not some incomplete verse that you don't know what lead to it.
I too didn't find where it says christians should be attacked.
The boko haram are ne er do well, they are just bashing islam's image daily.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by bisiaet: 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2012
@ papa giddy: Qoute"And some fools will come here and say BH is not a jihad against Christian. May God punish all muslims and may his prophet Mohammed rot in hell in Jesus name.May curse of the Lord be upon the camp of all boko haram IJN"

AMEN AMEN AMEN & AMEN.

Since this world is too hot in their flesh God of heaven will not make the sleep in peace it would hoter like hell fire in their flesh bloody "Liars and pretenders"

Is Budhhist not a religion Is Hindu not a religion Is Traditional African believe not a religion, Is Taoist not a religion why is that only Islam find it too hard to live among human like a living beign? Why and why Why all sorts of evils, vampiresm, terrorism, cry, pains, destituedness, dangers, poisinous, are all one way or the link or connect to Islam why and why??

Any country in the world that is peaceful today is mainly because the Muslim in that country has not grown to a full men yet the very day they assumed that maturity they will raise their ugly heads, peace will dissappear, why and why, mr islam Is it only you alone God created? Dont you people feel ashame sometime? Haba for goodness sake.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by tintingz(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2012
bisiaet: "Boko-haram wants all christians to convert to Islam"
A religion that does not even love his fellow brother in the same religion, no respect for Mosque it can be blown off at anytime, who are master haters so tell me what is interesting in this religion, just one thing that would make people convert to Islam?. As a matter of fact with what Boko haram or boko goats are doing in Nigeria I now see Islam as no longer a religion but a "SECT" mistakenly came to life to act as HUMAN Terminator or Vampire. Because a religion that a GROUP of people admist THEM are tarnishing the image and are destroying its fundamental principle and still people that matters in that religion kept quiet and started making it as political issue "Bros Islam" "what is not good is not good" since you all refused to say the truth to these clowns admist you I hereby consider all of you as same as Boko Haram or Boko Goats. I know moderator would want to hide my thread but I dont care these people has made me to lost my head because of all these pretendings and lies to kill people at "Will" and come out and make a silly language like "ISLAM IS PEACEFUL" Liars, show me the peace. Nonsense!!!!

ehya brainwashed by ur pastors and america, for ur info d bible contains war, violece nd slavery especially d OT bible, and kindly read history on christian crusades...am sure u will shut up...
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Ohislee(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2012
Ooooh lord!!! Deliver us from this blood thirsty religion called Islam.....
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by abbey621(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2012
Not accurate. Christianity was much vaster than just the Catholic CHurch. The main churches were as follows:

1. Church of Jerusalem (Until conquered by the muslims)
2. Church of Syria in Damascus (Until conquered by the muslims)

3. Church of Antioch in Anatolia (Until conquered by the muslims)

4. Church of Alexandria (Until conquered by the muslims)

5. Church of Corinth (Fell under the See of theChurch of Constantinople)
6. Church of Constantinople (Orthodox church of the East) (Until conquered by the muslims)

7. Church in Rome (Roman Catholic)

There were many other churches but these were technically the centres of Christianoty. The First COuncil of Nicaea had these as the main attendants.

The Russian Orthodox church grew out of the Church of Constantinople (Orthodox church of the East).

Atheist:-D : Perhaps you misinterpreted my statement, I'm not saying the Holy Roman Catholic Church was the oldest church, I'm saying it is the foundation that expanded Christianity. Yes, the original Church of Jesus.The apostles with the Great Commission took territories: St James, in Jerusalem; St Peter in Rome, Andrew in Constantinople, Ignatius in Antioch [originally founded by St Peter], Mark in Alexandria. The apostles creed called it ONE HOLY CATHOLIC AND APOSTOLIC CHURCH; catholic as in universal. It was called the Jesus way, the Holy Church with HQ in Jerusalem and St James as its 1st Bishop. Unfortunately, the Jerusalem church was disseminated by the Jews and Muslims later. Christianity could have been annihilated without the Roman Church. By the design and will of God, the Roman Church [founded somewhere in 44 AD]headed by St Peter then gained strenght and wisdom; It is still the only church that can lay claim to completing the first and most recognizable version of the bible.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by ikachi1: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2012
Folks, I am a Christain whose best friends are mostly muslims. I do not need an imam to tell me that those Boko haramist are not muslims. What they are doing has no place in Islam. Not even in the Koran I bet you. The Koran does not encourage any muslim to kill defenceless people, women and children. The Koran also encourages the acquisition of Knowledge through education for the good of mankind. THEY ARE SIMPLY TERRORIST and I hope and pray that we all see them as such. They might be agents of goverment to justify the huge security budget for that is the only budget that can not be audited according to law. Free money being justified Period!
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by dowjones(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
realsammie: then let the battle begins

GBAGAUN !
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Oceemo(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] Abu qaqa is a big fool have he seen a lion eatin grass b4? or a prince beggin 4rm his servant? Or d rain going back 2 d sky doz ar tin ar even more possible 2 wat he says he shd nt worry d vegeance of GOD is cuming. He Abu qaqa shd waite n see
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by vanstanzy(m): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2012
Phems: We want all Christians to convert to Islam – Boko Haram

The Jama’atu Ahlus Sunnati Lidda’awati Wal Jihad, otherwise known as Boko Haram has claimed responsibility for the bombing of three churches that claimed about 50 lives and scores injured in the northern cities of Zaria and Kaduna on Sunday.
The sect spokesperson, Abu Qaqa in a statement said the multiple attacks was a reprisal of Christians’ past killings of Muslims and vandalism of Mosques in Zonkwa, Yelwan Shendam, Tafawa Balewa, where they said Mosques were turned into brothels and drinking joints, while Christians continue to carry on with impunity and government support.
The however affirmed that for peace to reign, Christians must all convert to Islam.
The statement reads in part: “Today (Sunday) Almighty Allah has given us victory against Christian Churches in Kaduna and Zaria which led to the deaths of many Christians and security operatives.”
The statement also claimed that Almighty Allah has tasked all Muslims in Quran chapter 9 v 29 to launch attack against Jews and Christians who refused to believe in him, his messenger, Prophet Mohammed.
The radical sect also affirmed that attacks against Christian children and women would continue, since security personnel now attack their women and children.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/06/18/we-want-all-christians-to-convert-to-islam-boko-haram/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=we-want-all-christians-to-convert-to-islam-boko-haram

And this is how they intend converting us to the MOST VIOLENT RELIGION IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, ISLAM, by BOMBING. I SAY THIS IS VERY SWEET. Let the isrealite soldiers come in and waste this VAGABONDS, like they wasted the 5 arab nations. Even in death, i cant and will never accept islam.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2012
So much gibberish on this thread.

Hard to believe most of them are graduate and working men. Cheii!!!
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by jude33084(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2012
Phems: We want all Christians to convert to Islam – Boko Haram

The Jama’atu Ahlus Sunnati Lidda’awati Wal Jihad, otherwise known as Boko Haram has claimed responsibility for the bombing of three churches that claimed about 50 lives and scores injured in the northern cities of Zaria and Kaduna on Sunday.
The sect spokesperson, Abu Qaqa in a statement said the multiple attacks was a reprisal of Christians’ past killings of Muslims and vandalism of Mosques in Zonkwa, Yelwan Shendam, Tafawa Balewa, where they said Mosques were turned into brothels and drinking joints, while Christians continue to carry on with impunity and government support.
The however affirmed that for peace to reign, Christians must all convert to Islam.
The statement reads in part: “Today (Sunday) Almighty Allah has given us victory against Christian Churches in Kaduna and Zaria which led to the deaths of many Christians and security operatives.”
The statement also claimed that Almighty Allah has tasked all Muslims in Quran chapter 9 v 29 to launch attack against Jews and Christians who refused to believe in him, his messenger, Prophet Mohammed.
The radical sect also affirmed that attacks against Christian children and women would continue, since security personnel now attack their women and children.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/06/18/we-want-all-christians-to-convert-to-islam-boko-haram/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=we-want-all-christians-to-convert-to-islam-boko-haram

Pls take this tread to the joke section cheesy grin
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Mbuko91(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2012
bigcycs:

You are a B-A-S-T-A-R-D!! Fathered by a R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D BASTARD
big ups bro...imagine the ostentatious foolishness he's living in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) / Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu / Again, Atiku Calls For Decentralisation Of Powers - Sunnewsonline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.