Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam (20644 Views)

Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. / EXPLOSIVE: Ahmad Salkida Reveals What Boko Haram Wants / Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2012
Laughing out loud.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by dmomie(f): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2012
chrishenzo:

Thank God someone else is understanding these propaganda. Recently what we see is news without video or photo which makes wonder if our journalists don't know what is called camera.

If anyone believe this, than I am qualify to be a journalist.
ur head is there jor!
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Emmy9ite(m): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2012
Please a good muslim should explain what the quaram says in chapter 9 vs. 29....#patiently waiting
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2012
kheart: How are we sure dat even d poster aint abu qaqa, it is really sad dat we (muslims) ve to dpend so much on wat dis subjective media houses write abt, there have been reprisal attacks on travelers and no one is talking abt it. Wen xtians re caught trying to bomb a church in jos, kd n kano u people n ur media ll start coverin up for them. So wat d Bleep do i care if few among d xtian boko haram succeeded in killing deir fellow ple.

'U ARE A BLOODY BASTARD'

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by tessyade: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2012
acidtalk: You people should stop putting up threads on the front page that are likely to distabilize the country.

Boko Haram Doesn't represent Islam and are not fighting for the interest of muslims. Even Christians who are none sentimental know this fact.

Boko haram is more of a political implanted miscreants to distabilize the nation in order to attract self pity and easy means to divide Nigeria when the need arises.

Am not a muslim but i agree with you on this.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by zuchyblink(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2012
i would rather be a pagan than to be an animal with the gift of speech(muslims)

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Mbuko91(m): 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2012
Rolly83:

'U ARE A BLOODY BASTARD'
tell d kid....ranting over an obvious tin
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by dmomie(f): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2012
papa giddy: And some fools will come here and say BH is not a jihad against Christian. May God punish all muslims and may his prophet Mohammed rot in hell in Jesus name.May curse of the Lord be upon the camp of all boko haram IJN
oh shut da 4*** up!!!
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Aahammed1: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2012
Na ur father be ode oloshi family ye oloshi ur generation oloshi
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by kheart(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mbuko91: are poor grammatical constructions a default xteristc of ur muslim brodas?mscheeeew
yeah bt atleast i m better dan ur retard first class prostitute u call moda.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by greall1: 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
ask for forgiveness

papa giddy: And some fools will come here and say BH is not a jihad against Christian. May God punish all muslims and may his prophet Mohammed rot in hell in Jesus name.May curse of the Lord be upon the camp of all boko haram IJN

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2012
boko haram is an antichrist
please lets serve our God in truth and in spirit, He will surely deliver us

war cannot solve the problem instead it worsen it

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by kheart(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
Emmy9ite: Please a good muslim should explain what the quaram says in chapter 9 vs. 29....#patiently waiting
it says 4*** u.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by greall1: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
Ask www.google.com

Emmy9ite: Please a good muslim should explain what the quaram says in chapter 9 vs. 29....#patiently waiting
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Mbuko91(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
kheart: yeah bt atleast i m better dan ur retard first class prostitute u call moda.
shebi u knw say ya mama get three toto?your foolishness is as high as mount olives...twerp...go and bleep ur ho of a mother...i bet she's itching to av u on her triple honeypot shouting allah hu WACK ba!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by dmomie(f): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2012
kheart: it says 4*** u.
lmao....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Onyatinu: 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2012
So killings is a way to make people convert. Oya na. Make we dey go like dat and see who wins @ the end.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by born2boink(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
Then let the war begins, I am ready to kills thousands..even you think the bad boys in christian are not useful, check

Matthew 11:12-until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force.

Christians must fight by force, we shall end boko haram and turn the nation bloody..

Goodluck will provide us christian ammunition and bombs..shikenah

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by akanbiaa(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
http://prophetrejectors./929-at-tauba-of-quran-doesnt-encourage-muslims-to-terrorism/ Islam is a religion of peace do not give translate literally look in between the lines as detailedly esplained in the link. And also know that Boko haram is not in anyway linked or represent true Islam.and you should beware what you utter against a faith because even thoug many are called only few will be chossen,the Greatest Jihad as Taught by the Holy prophet of Islam is to Overcome ones negative desires like hate,envy,anger,pride,arrogance,and anything that will make you not to want to open your heart and ears and eyes to what is the bitter truth.so know that as the yorubas say its he that carries stool that remembers but he that stools forgets know that God will remeber and hold you for what ever text or utterance in these life and the next that you uttered because of the lack of control you have over your negative desires that you allowed to consume and control you.prayers patience perserverance,wisdom and love is what we need for peace to rain and justice should be served to anyone caught using religion name to cause trouble bring pain and sorrows to innocent lives.treat them as the criminals they are when caught but do not attack the religion itself.he that has eyes read and comprehend,its easy for a repentant wicked man to enter heaven than a believer that has a hardened heart and manipulates religion to suit their wicked and selfish aims.May God Guide us all
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by valencia25(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
acidtalk: You people should stop putting up threads on the front page that are likely to distabilize the country.

Boko Haram Doesn't represent Islam and are not fighting for the interest of muslims. Even Christians who are none sentimental know this fact.

Boko haram is more of a political implanted miscreants to distabilize the nation in order to attract self pity and easy means to divide Nigeria when the need arises.

Seconded

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by digospel2: 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
It is practically impossible. Jesus remain the way, the truth and the life. It is time to earnestly contend for our faith in christ untill he returns in glory.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by greall1: 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
aks for forgiveness

zuchyblink: i would rather be a pagan than to be an animal with the gift of speech(muslims)
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by kheart(m): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2012
Rolly83:

'U ARE A BLOODY BASTARD'
i dare u to go and ask ur moda whose ur real father is, u did be suprise dat it was ur pastor (remember night of virgin?)
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by LogicMind: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2012
Tamita: How can this be possible? Imagine I have to hit my head on the ground with my asss suspended in the air all in the name of prayer....damn it! God Forbid !

it is a very nice position under certain circumstances I must admit.
Sometimes i ask my wife to perform some islamic rites stark nakked. The effect is awesome.
Try it.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
kheart: How are we sure dat even d poster aint abu qaqa, it is really sad dat we (muslims) ve to dpend so much on wat dis subjective media houses write abt, there have been reprisal attacks on travelers and no one is talking abt it. Wen xtians re caught trying to bomb a church in jos, kd n kano u people n ur media ll start coverin up for them. So wat d Bleep do i care if few among d xtian boko haram succeeded in killing deir fellow ple.
undecided
see its like u're sick or something. There was no account of any xtian comin to bomb a church in Jos. U foolish islamic fools dnt even knw ur stupid quran. Boko harams are jst doin what they're asked to, by the quran, in fact u muslims are fake, boko harams are the real muslims since the obey the quran completely.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by 2Mekus: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
NSNA: [size=15pt]If we all convert we will have to share in your 60 virgins.. still want us to convert?

BTW what do women get?
[/size]

...60 uncircumcised Muslim LUNATICS grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by dmomie(f): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
born2fuck: Then let the war begins, I am ready to kills thousands..even you think the bad boys in christian are not useful, check

Matthew 11:12-until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force.

Christians must fight by force, we shall end boko haram and turn the nation bloody..

Goodluck will provide us christian ammunition and bombs..shikenah
slow down.. U mite hurt urself... Ur promoting violence which could result to civil war... And trust me, u dont have d mini idea wat it means...
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2012
though booharam is not fighting for muslims , its true that their mission is politically inclined BUT, muslim is a religion that believe in violence, i served in sokoto so i realy learnt more about this religion. i know that most muslims may not believe this cos they lack the knowledge, they are muslim cos they were born into it, nutured and grew in it

the boko harams are muslim and they have seen opportunity co they believe that their crown in heaven depends on the number of christian that they slaughtered. that is why they concentrate mostly in churches.
THE YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE NOT SUPPORTING THEM BUT THE FCT REMAINS THAT, MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN VIOLENCE

All WE NEED IS PRAYER.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Opoki(m): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
akanbi a a: http://prophetrejectors./929-at-tauba-of-quran-doesnt-encourage-muslims-to-terrorism/ Islam is a religion of peace do not give translate literally look in between the lines as detailedly esplained in the link. And also know that Boko haram is not in anyway linked or represent true Islam.and you should beware what you utter against a faith because even thoug many are called only few will be chossen,the Greatest Jihad as Taught by the Holy prophet of Islam is to Overcome ones negative desires like hate,envy,anger,pride,arrogance,and anything that will make you not to want to open your heart and ears and eyes to what is the bitter truth.so know that as the yorubas say its he that carries stool that remembers but he that stools forgets know that God will remeber and hold you for what ever text or utterance in these life and the next that you uttered because of the lack of control you have over your negative desires that you allowed to consume and control you.prayers patience perserverance,wisdom and love is what we need for peace to rain and justice should be served to anyone caught using religion name to cause trouble bring pain and sorrows to innocent lives.treat them as the criminals they are when caught but do not attack the religion itself.he that has eyes read and comprehend,its easy for a repentant wicked man to enter heaven than a believer that has a hardened heart and manipulates religion to suit their wicked and selfish aims.May God Guide us all
Are Boko Haram recently printing their own version of Quran that wage war on infidels?
Lets call a spade what it is and even if we don't it still dosen't change it!
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Onyatinu: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
If boko haram are not muslims why do muslims keep supporting and arguing about Boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by LogicMind: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2012

here:

Qur'an (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Qur'an (8:39) - “And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.”

Qur'an (9:5) "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them..."

"And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion be only for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers."
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by edicolove: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2012

While I wouldn't want to join in the insults and war of words, I do have a simple question for you:

Are the terrorism and destruction that are going on in Afghan, Iraq, Sudan, Palestine, India by muslim groups also caused by Nigerian politicians? Because I see a clear pattern here. These killings and destructions have been on since the sixties. BH only increased the frequency and sophistication. So you have to do more to convince us here that it is not a fundamental characteristic of Islam as a religion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Senate Makes Case For Nuclear Energy / Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me / Again, Atiku Calls For Decentralisation Of Powers - Sunnewsonline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.