Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam (20645 Views)

Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. / EXPLOSIVE: Ahmad Salkida Reveals What Boko Haram Wants / Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by crisiss98: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2012
jackima: Descendants of Ismael why are u troubling the promised Child, Issac.
hey only rwo people leave the rest alone undecided cry
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by crisiss98: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2012
analytical man: these are fools who can't even spell their names.God has already punished them,they will all die painful deaths,Boko Haram,God punish all you.

only those who want war not the others only two people osama ass and this ass
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by cjrane: 3:41am On Sep 17, 2012
ikachi1: Folks, I am a Christain whose best friends are mostly muslims. I do not need an imam to tell me that those Boko haramist are not muslims. What they are doing has no place in Islam. Not even in the Koran I bet you. The Koran does not encourage any muslim to kill defenceless people, women and children. The Koran also encourages the acquisition of Knowledge through education for the good of mankind. THEY ARE SIMPLY TERRORIST and I hope and pray that we all see them as such. They might be agents of goverment to justify the huge security budget for that is the only budget that can not be audited according to law. Free money being justified Period!

Soon, you shall be missing your head in the next riots

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Again, Atiku Calls For Decentralisation Of Powers - Sunnewsonline / Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International / Osinbajo, Tony Blair Meet At Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.