Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Reasons For Rejection Of Marriage Proposals - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons For Rejection Of Marriage Proposals (15522 Views)

7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals / Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? / Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons For Rejection Of Marriage Proposals by Bontee: 4:20am On Jun 21, 2012
Instead of people to just sit their girl down indoors and inform them of their decision to want to get married to them like our fore fathers did, we are now copying this western style that could lead to disappointment and shame if rejected.
Re: Reasons For Rejection Of Marriage Proposals by acidtalk: 6:47am On Jun 21, 2012
Bontee: Instead of people to just sit their girl down indoors and inform them of their decision to want to get married to them like our fore fathers did, we are now copying this western style that could lead to disappointment and shame if rejected.
It can also lead to Heart Attack and Mental Disorder.
Re: Reasons For Rejection Of Marriage Proposals by SmashingM(f): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2012
I turned down a guy's proposal when i was in school, he seemed like a nice guy when we met but all that changed when he started being obsessed with the quantity of garri i make, almost scooping the soup himself and couldn't just understand why i should store another person's number on my phone. To cut a long story short, i left him and even when he tried to pass through my mum, it didn't work!!!
Re: Reasons For Rejection Of Marriage Proposals by lyfe(m): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2012
Lolz at the post. I have never pictured myself doing such public proposal (I'm a local boy abi?), If I ever had the courage to do such and gets turned down, I would just prefer the ground to undulate and swallow me right there.
Guys use your head ooooo.
Re: Reasons For Rejection Of Marriage Proposals by acidtalk: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2012
lyfe: Lolz at the post. I have never pictured myself doing such public proposal (I'm a local boy abi?), If I ever have the courage to do such and gets turned down, I would just prefer the ground to undulate and swallow me right there.
Guys use you head ooooo.

That turning down thing is a big blow oh!

The memories will never erase from ones memory and the news will spread like wild fire.
Re: Reasons For Rejection Of Marriage Proposals by garbigarba: 12:37am On Jun 22, 2012
Rocktation: Another one;
I had gone bridal shopping with a friend, and this other dude's sister works at the shop. She got our numbers like a normal rep would, before she started asking about some personal stuff.

Like the good girl that I am, I responded well, with the feeling that she's customer-seller bonding. But I was confused a bit, because I wasn't the actual client. She asked about my faith, state of origin, and a few other stuff like that. At a point, I began to feel like she's a lesbian even. Only for me to start receiving calls from a certain man, from the next day, that claimed he was too shy to woo a woman on his own.

Well, along the line, he insisted that I give him my parents' address that he did not have time for courtship and all. But It just seemed too odd and so I told him off, before he begins to get used to the idea. His sister actually still calls till date....hoping that I'll change my mind someday...weird.

I've a few other escapades, but lemme stop here abeg.
You must be a very pretty babe
Re: Reasons For Rejection Of Marriage Proposals by acidtalk: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2012
garbigarba:
You must be a very pretty babe

She is HOT! Also very intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Reasons For Rejection Of Marriage Proposals by buchibabe: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2012
chippyripp:

Its complex that's wrong wift you.u feel cos this guys it too cute he deserves a better gal dan you. Be rational in ur decisions and leave instint and face fact.u can also go for counselling to see if ur spirit Ȋ̊§ being manipulated by haters

See ur mouth like complex. If u see me u won't vomit dat rubbish frm ur mouth. U tink its all about phsical appearence rite? Sorry for u. Go n mary one bianca witout lookin properly n divorce after 2 yrs den u wil know wat it is to b divorced. Mtchewwwww
Re: Reasons For Rejection Of Marriage Proposals by acidtalk: 12:06am On Jul 18, 2012
buchibabe:

See ur mouth like complex. If u see me u won't vomit dat rubbish frm ur mouth. U tink its all about phsical appearence rite? Sorry for u. Go n mary one bianca witout lookin properly n divorce after 2 yrs den u wil know wat it is to b divorced. Mtchewwwww

True.
The rate of divorce in our society today is alarming.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does The Guy Who Disvirgined A Girl Mean To Her? / What makes a perfect relationship? / The Worst Statement You Ever Heard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.