Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1112329 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by fungramot(f): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
I got dis msg just now "Ure shortlisted for Oral/written interview by 10am, Tue 28/1/13 @ our Branch Office White Shopping Complex,Beside Ecobank,Gate Ibadan.HR Manager@HSA" and later they resend dis "Sorry 4 D mix up of the earlier message sent,the interview is scheduled for Tue 29/1/13.Thank you for your Understanding." Pls nairalander is dis not a scam? Urgent response pls

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by thowoluv: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
dear nl just got this message now please dont know if this is a scam
you have been shortlisted for interview with NP GOLDEN CONCEPT on wednesday30/01.13 by 9 am venue is 14adesina street,ray pharmacy building behind holy trinity hospital,off awolowo way ikeja lagos. come with your cv. refno 07032033467 . note that lateness will not be tolerated
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mytym(m): 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
[quote author=mytym]

skfall is on point.....This is what I get for applying to one A. JOHIEN GLOBAL RESOURCES LIMITED

CONGRATULATIONS!

U HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR A TEST/INTERVIEW@ NO. 15 ADEKUMBI CRESCENT OFF OLUWALEIMU STREET VIA AWOLOWO WAY, IKEJA, LAGOS ENTER THROUGH BALOGUN B/STOP.

This is the message I got after I had replied the mail accordingly that the address is a base for scam seminars disguised as job interviews

WITH REF TO THE RECRUITMENT MESSAGES SENT TO YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS DATED 24TH JAN,2013,

THERE IS A CHANGE IN ''YOUR'' VENUE. YOUR NEW VENUE IS @ 32 TOYIN STREET, IKEJA LAGOS

DATE: 29/01/2013

TIME: 2PM PROMPT

HELPLINE - 07055640828

NLerz i think this Toyin street is the headquarters of interview-turn-seminar scam companies. They are mostly located in Ikeja.......
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mytym(m): 12:09am On Jan 29, 2013
thowoluv: dear nl just got this message now please dont know if this is a scam
you have been shortlisted for interview with NP GOLDEN CONCEPT on wednesday30/01.13 by 9 am venue is 14adesina street,ray pharmacy building behind holy trinity hospital,off awolowo way ikeja lagos. come with your cv. refno 07032033467 . note that lateness will not be tolerated

Thowo they are scammers they only change names golden concept/ health concept and what have u. You can try the place buh once it is turning into a seminar asking u to drop a certain amount, just leave ASAP....There are too many of them in Ikeja
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by fungramot(f): 6:08am On Jan 29, 2013
got dis msg yesterday "Ure shortlisted for Oral/written interview by 10am, Tue 28/1/13 @ our Branch Office White Shopping Complex,Beside Ecobank,Gate Ibadan.HR Manager@HSA" and later they resend dis "Sorry 4 D mix up of the earlier message sent,the interview is scheduled for Tue 29/1/13.Thank you for your Understanding." Pls nairalander is dis not a scam? Urgent response pls
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ifyeky(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2013
[quote author=acidtalk]Dear nairalanders,

It has been a common knowledge for young Nigerian Job seekers to be scammed on a daily basis due to the desperation of people trying to get a means of survival.

Be kind enough to list the names of fake companies who try to scam or deceive unsuspecting job seekers by sending out fake information of job vacancy or intervies.

Below are 2 Major ones I have heard about ;

Links communications Ltd. D wil extort money frm u in d name of medicals

*Esther Breakthrough (EBT). They used to be somehwere around Ojuelegba in surulere. You will be made to pay a sum only to be given fake employment letter.

*VHR - 9 oremeji str, Isolo. They are into Multi Level Marketer of Healthcare drugs but will always lie to deceive people with different vacancy names only to be told to even pay a particular sum.

Nairalanders, please post others you know of so that people can be aware and not fall victim.[/quote
ns Ltd. D wil extort money frm u in d name of medicals]
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2013
Thanks bro, for they information
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Elemental(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2013
ciccerouno: Plz who know of fact base consulting, was called for an interview on saturday
They are for real. I had an interview with them and they did refer me to their client. I wasnt asked to pay a dime.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by quine03: 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hi, does anyone know BIGTOONZ at no 3 obasa road, off oba akran avenue? I hav been invited for an interview tomorrow. Are they real of fake?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Sunky87: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
Health stream Alliance I went for their so called test/interview and was asked to pay #8,500 for one practising license....u know what? I picked race sharpally....d interview took place in ibadan.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by adebesinModupe: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2013
nyabingi: There are quite a number of them located ai Ojuelegba junction, that upstairs with many business centres, they claim to be employment agencies and scamming une;ployed youths, the thing is that after paying so-called processing fees they send ou to companies that had nothing to do with them where you will be embarased but when you get back to them, they keep posting ou until u get tired and give up!!

u're invited 4a test/interview scheduled for tomorow 2/2/2013 by 10am prompt @1 babatunde st off Ogulana drive, surulere, Lagos.08064583673
Pleas,house, ‎į̸ just got dis msg dis morning ,wen ‎į̸ called d nomba,a guy spoke wit me αи∂ sed they ar into Human Resourcing,αи∂ that they help coy train deir employees. Pls how true į̸s dis?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by adebesinModupe: 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
Does any1 know ONEAL INT'l ooo, ‎į̸'ve been called for an interview by dem 2mrw @Surulere! Pls are dey scam too?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by skfa1: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
adebesin Modupe: Does any1 know ONEAL INT'l ooo, ‎į̸'ve been called for an interview by dem 2mrw @Surulere! Pls are dey scam too?

Yes they are scammers.

This VHR consult we need to stop them o, this scam is too much now!

If you are asked to pay money,just run away without looking back!

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
MC LION:
Nawa 4 dem oo, ten thousand is much na. Pls wot type of job wil dey giv d persn?
a graduate job that u can still manage
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tajsagay(m): 8:05am On Feb 05, 2013
anyone heard of Maple Group Limited at 75 allen avenue, ikeja?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MCLION1(f): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
Tajsagay: anyone heard of Maple Group Limited at 75 allen avenue, ikeja?
They r real. They recruit for mtn. U won't pay anytin. Just go, gudluck.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MCLION1(f): 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
ngoziliz: a graduate job that u can still manage
Tanx my dear. Remain blessd.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by benenk(f): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
Trust me on ds:
Dnt pay for any job. Jobs or Networking like HSA, Oneal are just waste of your youthful age. Dnt let pple feed on your naiveness n impatience. There are always jobs for fresh graduate and if you waste your time chasing shadows, you will loose your way
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tycomm(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
i jst got this msg nt quite long
U R INVITED FOR WRITTEN TEST AND ORAL INTERVIEW TOMR FRIDAY 8TH BY 10AM 1 BABATUNDE STR OFF OGUNLANA DRIVE SURULERE.INFOR CALL 08038317672.
Pls guys are they real? Cos i tried to call d numbr its was switched off. I need ur response as soon as possible.thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by acidtalk: 4:34am On Feb 11, 2013
Ifthe text was written in "Short Text" as you posted above, then it is most likely fake. No serious Organization will send out text in such manner.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by skfa1: 9:56am On Feb 17, 2013
@ ty.comm

Fake!!! Run!!!

Dnt ask me question but just RUN!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by toniapat(f): 3:44am On Feb 18, 2013
[quote author=adeza]i was invited for an aptitude test with Global streams 15 Adekunbi crescent off oluwaleyimu str by Allen junction Ikeja. Shey its a scam because I ddnt even bother going.I cudnt remember applyin for the job sef.

This is not pride but I have a good resume and I get invited for tests/interview often so I know wot a real thing is and I just can't fall for all this bull ****. Please let us be wise. When I get msgs wit these fake tags identified here, I call them back to give them d beating of their life with my vocabulary of koboko so they don't mess with my contact again. I mean..that's a high degree of personal data violation! The country is just so messed up now and we have to accept that so the best thing is to be wise. Don't be taken in by these black mambas. Even those people preaching that some of these fake HR agents are REAL cannot speak good English!!! How can someone who has no right to my resume invite me for an interview! For what post? In what org? Then to make matters worse, they start asking for money! Ridiculous hungry vipers! Even the real one; I never go finish. Aha! Mi o nse LEARNER NA!

To help u guys futher, this is an example of a real thing:

Good day,

Further to your CV submission for Copywriter at Konga.com, we are
pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted
for an interview scheduled to hold as follows:

Venue: Konga Online Shopping Limited, 40a Town planning way, Ilupeju,
Lagos. (Behind PZ park, near Airtel)

Date: Friday 15th February, 2013

Time: 2:00 pm prompt.

Kindly confirm your availability to attend by responding to this email.
Regards,

Human Resources

(God bless our Hustle o jare)toniapat grin wink

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by clemsmith: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2013
do any body know about Virtual concept limited VCL?i think they are fake also
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by clemsmith: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2013
ETB and that one also in oremeji at isolo,i think they shud b arrested
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by 123papas(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
Optimalcare# U are invited 4 a job interview on tue. 19th feb 2013 @ no 15 Adekunbi crescent off Toyin st. Ikeja by 2pm

#Anoda Job scammer
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MissOpe(f): 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
I got a message from 08090692149..
And the message goes thus..
Congratilations,You're invited for an interview on TUE 19/2/13 by 2:00pm @ 15, ADEKUNBI CRE off Mojidi street, by Eco Bank Toyin street ikeja, lagos...Be puntuall...

Wat baffles me is dat dey wrote congratilations. Instead of congratulations...please guys...are dere people realll or F to the A K E?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by clemsmith: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
PHIPEX:

They also have an office at Godmorn Estate(not sure of the spelling) at Okota juction. I'v had an experience wt them but I was smarter. They called me for an interview but demanded a commitment fee of 10k grin grin
I got a text also 4rm dis same people virtaul concept limited,dey are Godmon Estate at okota junction,i didnt even bother to go,dey are fake.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
I just go an sms for ONL at 1 babatunde Street Ogulana drive, Surulere, Lagos that I have been scheduled for an interview tomorrow. I believe it's fake and I'm not going for the interview. Besides, what sort of company will invite me for interview for monday on a sunday night and will do it thru sms and will not include the name of the organisation in the msg.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by gudboiz: 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2013
Brothers, I tnk u all for d info abt O'NEAL INC. I jst received der txt now 2 come for an interview 2moro at 15 Adekunbi crescent off Oluwaleyimu street Ikeja. At least I don't hv to waste my tym and money going there.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hariorh: 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2013
Pls help me find out about "propety link". They claim to be a real estate company at magodo, lagos. Don't know if its anoda scam agency.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.