Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1112331 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tajsagay(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
just got this email...

We have pleasure in confirming that your application for the position you applied for has been received and we are glad to inform you that you have been short-listed to defend your Core Values in our Company at no 14b, Adeshina street, Ray Pharmacy Building, Fadeyi Junction, Ikeja by 9:00am on Friday 01/03/2013.

Your Ref No is 08138689272. This number will be requested from you at the entrance so ensure you have it with you on the day of the interview.

Yours Sincerely,

Tosin John
Member, NPHRC Team

heard they are scammers?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Emmbanny(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2013
I'm a victim of EBT. Esther break thought ltd, as a driver, they sent me to a company looking 4 receiptionist. I went to thier office to complain. Later they sent me to another company with there other drivers for only one vaccany post. THEy are scammers
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by yomexp(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
STATEMENT RETRACTED
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tajsagay(m): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
Virtual HR invites you to an interview session on 6th March, 2013 by 9.00am @ 1st Flr, suite 202, Salamotu Eniola Str,Sadiku B/stop, Ilasamaja, off Apapa-Oshodi Exp. Rd, Lagos. 08063183045.

NB: You are expected to dress formally and with photocopies of your credentials.More information will be communicated to you. thanks

SCAM EMAIL?

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by sms9ja(f): 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
U ve been shortlisted for an interview at Dimensions Energy Ltd, Ground, No 17 Ahmed Onibudo st. V/I Lagos, on 5-March 2013. For more details call 08033421381.

Please House is this a scam text? The company site is available but am skeptical
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bigyomite(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
Pls inhouse anybody with knowledge of Angel and Eagle situated on 1st floor plot 13 ACME road, ikeja, got a text frm them to come for interview tomorrow 6 of March, pls help me out before i waste my precious time and money, i have google but i think there are many companies operating inside the building
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dawhizo: 5:59am On Mar 06, 2013
With reference to your application for a job, you are invited to our Office at Primesavic Solutions; No. 110A Awolowo Way, Opp. Zenith bank, Balogun B/Stop Ikeja-Lagos on Tuesday the 14th of February 2012; Time: 9am for Oral Interview/Posting............................@stkingsley  got a msg from this folks 4 interview tomorrow re Ɣ☺ΰ telling ♍‎​ξ they aint 4 real
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Jacobseyi22(m): 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
Jus received a text for an aptitude test scheduled to hold @15 adekunbi crescent,off oluwaleyimu street,allen avenue,ikeja,lagos on thurs 07/03/2013 @ 10 a.m.

I'm i a learner?cant stop laffin
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dawhizo: 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
You are invited for an interview wit Mr. Agagwu at AIICO PLC,203/205,Oshodi Apapa-Expressway,Iyan-Isolo b/stp,Lagos. By 8AM, 8th of March 2013. Info:08034759813.....help ♍‎​ξ guys Iڪ this 4 real cuz ve been invited
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Penzmic(m): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2013
Health Stream Alliance,Oneal Nig, Prothink Technology and Welliness Home are all fake employers.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kingslonian: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
i've also bin a victim of esther breakthrough. I paid d sum of two thousand naira last yr n was posted 2 3 diff companies n neva heard anytin frm dem again. .if nt 4 dis thread, i wld hv also bin a victim of onil international. .na God go expose all of dem
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kingslonian: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
kingslonian: i've also bin a victim of esther breakthrough. I paid d sum of two thousand naira last yr n was posted 2 3 diff companies n neva heard anytin frm dem again. .if nt 4 dis thread, i wld hv also bin a victim of onil international. .na God go expose all of dem
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tajsagay(m): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
the easiest way to spot a scam recruiters is if they don't include the company name that's supposedly doing the recruiting and the contact number isn't doing through. Also, sometimes when you call the number, they refuse to disclose the company name and insist you should come 1st for the interview
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by chax100(f): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2013
skfa1: no26/28 karimu laka street palace hall egbeda lagos

I went to above address today,there is no office at the above address,they rented a hall for their scam.
They are using the same scam strategy vconsult and Virtual humaman resource are using. At the end of the interview the lady that spoke with me demanded 8000 naira
I didn't give her,so I left

You are invited for Recruitment/Job selection scheduled for tomorrow Thursday.7-3-13 @26/28 karimu Laka str (Palace hall) Egbeda Lagos by 10am.08035824838

IT IS A SCAM,DO NOT GO!!!

Please let be putting there names here so that anybody that google their name will see it here on NL n will know that they are scammers!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tajsagay(m): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
[quote author=chax100][/quote]LMAO.....I actually got the txt but I didn't go coz the txt msg has scam written all over it. I wonder what can be done legally to tackle these idiots that post fake job vacancies in the national dailies & online all to harvest people's biodata. I have gotten like 4 fake call to interview test msg this week alone. Infact on was riddled with so much grammatical errors, its laughable
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tajsagay(m): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2013
Jst got this from AIICO PLC;
You are invited for an interview on 11th March2013 at 203/205 oshodi Apapa express way Isolo by Isolo b/stop,time;8am.Ask for mr Olamerun 08033206025
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by holan23(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
I got a text message today frm HSA telling me that test/oral interview has been scheduled 4 8:00am on monday but thank God I was well informed about their SCAM practices.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ugo41babe(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2013
Please pals,help me confirm 'U're invited for interview @Perfect Consult. Venue Great Hall,9 Oremeji str,iyana,isolo,lagos. Are they real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
Don't even try going to that No 9 oremeji , they are scammmmmerrs please run for your life
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by toniapat(f): 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
I'm proud to be a nairalander....I for don suffer ehn! U guys rock abeg grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by toniapat(f): 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
I'm proud to be a nairalander....I for don suffer ehn! U guys rock abeg grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Somex10202(m): 1:42am On Mar 11, 2013
House plis is ows.com fake?they r at 1 babatunde close off ogunlana drive surulere lagos
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bobankky: 2:09am On Mar 11, 2013
holan23: I got a text message today frm HSA telling me that test/oral interview has been scheduled 4 8:00am on monday but thank God I was well informed about their SCAM practices.
pls what address D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ they åѷ on the txt?thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mjsola: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
Uzzyan: I met one rugged looking lady at chivita road and because she saw me in my corper uniform she felt I was in a dire need of a job and offered me a VHR opporunity. I just smiled, it was den she asked where my ppa was. When I told her I worked in a bank she gave up immediately.
Please house I need to verify if BOULEVARD INVIGORATING INC is a good coy cos they made people pay 2500 for a job only God knws what it is.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Somex10202(m): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
ONL NIG PLC,15 adekunbi cresent off oluwaleyimu street ikeja,plis are they real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tajsagay(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Somex10202: ONL NIG PLC,15 adekunbi cresent off oluwaleyimu street ikeja,plis are they real?
BIGGEST SCAM! RUN FOR DEAR LIFE
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MCLION1(f): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
Pls wisen up. A lot of pple complain abt EBT,yes they r scammers, but I tel U,d greatest scammers now r d so cald liars wit dif names n adresses viz: Welnes homes, VHR, ONL Nig, Oneal Inc, Vconsult/perfect consult, HSA, OWS Inc/Int, Medicare Co,etc at No 1 babatunde drive Surulere, 9 Oremeji str. Isolo, Ikeja adres, Egbeda, dey r now in Ibadan,etc. Dey kip changin names n adreses. Pls be kiaful n help in exposin dem.
If any1 tels u 2 come 2 multi links in Gbagada via UPS bus stop, n cal his/her number dat he wil come n pick u,just knw dat it is GNLD.
Primesavic soln Ikeja is an agent also,u wil pay 2,000, ALL STATE, IKEJA, wil giv u test 2 write wit u payin #100 4 writin materials,den later dey wil send u text 2 bring 2,500 4 recomendatn leta. Pls be very kiaful. Hope dese wil help.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Somex10202(m): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
Tajsagay: BIGGEST SCAM! RUN FOR DEAR LIFE
.tanx alot,na 2moro,u just help me save my T.fare and d stress.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Somex10202(m): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
MC LION: Pls wisen up. A lot of pple complain abt EBT,yes they r scammers, but I tel U,d greatest scammers now r d so cald liars wit dif names n adresses viz: Welnes homes, VHR, ONL Nig, Oneal Inc, Vconsult/perfect consult, HSA, OWS Inc/Int, Medicare Co,etc at No 1 babatunde drive Surulere, 9 Oremeji str. Isolo, Ikeja adres, Egbeda, dey r now in Ibadan,etc. Dey kip changin names n adreses. Pls be kiaful n help in exposin dem.
If any1 tels u 2 come 2 multi links in Gbagada via UPS bus stop, n cal his/her number dat he wil come n pick u,just knw dat it is GNLD.
Primesavic soln Ikeja is an agent also,u wil pay 2,000, ALL STATE, IKEJA, wil giv u test 2 write wit u payin #100 4 writin materials,den later dey wil send u text 2 bring 2,500 4 recomendatn leta. Pls be very kiaful. Hope dese wil help.
.gud job for exposing them al tanx alot,like 3 of these companies have invited already
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nateboijones: 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
Dear ......,

With reference to your application sent to MegaNet Resource Limited,after much analyses of your CV, we are please to inform you that, you have been invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of MegaNet Resource Limited for immediate posting to Unilever Nigeria Plc.

Note that, there will be a reduction of 10% of your salary for the first month which will be in a written agreement between you and MegaNet Resource Limited, after that you will have no business with us.

Meanwhile, you are hereby invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of MegaNet Resource Limited.

This is a requirement to meet you in person and review your credentials.

Please find details of your invite below:

Date: 2nd March 2013

Time:11:30am
Venue: Jogor Centre, No.1, Harvester Drive, Off Liberty Stadium Road, Ring Road, Ibadan.

Required Materials: You should come along with 2 passports, original copy of your credentials and the invitation letter for security check point.

Note: You are to pay the sum of N2, 200 Naira for Medical, as external doctor will be at the venue and a file will be opened for you that will comprise your entire document including the medical result that will be taking to the place of your posting.

Find details of the account number below:

Bank Name: Ecobank
A/C Number: 0803043511
A/C Name: Adesanya Kayode

Please, come with the Teller to the venue, we don't accept money at the venue. This is for security reasons due to previous experience.

Yours Faithfully,

Adesanya Kayode

HRM
Pls wot about dis MegaNet Resources ltd
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tajsagay(m): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
Nateboijones:  Dear ......,

With reference to your application sent to MegaNet Resource Limited,after much analyses of your CV, we are please to inform you that, you have been invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of MegaNet Resource Limited for immediate posting to Unilever Nigeria Plc.

Note that, there will be a reduction of 10% of your salary for the first month which will be in a written agreement between you and MegaNet Resource Limited, after that you will have no business with us.

Meanwhile, you are hereby invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of MegaNet Resource Limited.

This is a requirement to meet you in person and review your credentials.

Please find details of your invite below:

Date: 2nd March 2013

Time:11:30am
Venue: Jogor Centre, No.1, Harvester Drive, Off Liberty Stadium Road, Ring Road, Ibadan.

Required Materials: You should come along with 2 passports, original copy of your credentials and the invitation letter for security check point.

Note: You are to pay the sum of N2, 200 Naira for Medical, as external doctor will be at the venue and a file will be opened for you that will comprise your entire document including the medical result that will be taking to the place of your posting.

Find details of the account number below:

Bank Name: Ecobank
A/C Number: 0803043511
A/C Name: Adesanya Kayode

Please, come with the Teller to the venue, we don't accept money at the venue. This is for security reasons due to previous experience.

Yours Faithfully,

Adesanya Kayode

HRM
Pls wot about dis MegaNet Resources ltd

SCAM AYE ATI ORUN
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
Is only GOD that will punish this scammers,

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.