Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1110870 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tajsagay(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
Got this txt from "DE GLEE ENT".
Ref 2our Advert online,u re Invited 4a writen test on 16/3/13 at 104 Western Ave Ojuelegba B/stp surulere Lagos(LAW OFICE BUILDIN)1st floor.10am com wt dis sms
looks fake to me!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by rezzy: 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
Nateboijones:  Dear ......,

With reference to your application sent to MegaNet Resource Limited,after much analyses of your CV, we are please to inform you that, you have been invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of MegaNet Resource Limited for immediate posting to Unilever Nigeria Plc.

Note that, there will be a reduction of 10% of your salary for the first month which will be in a written agreement between you and MegaNet Resource Limited, after that you will have no business with us.

Meanwhile, you are hereby invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of MegaNet Resource Limited.

This is a requirement to meet you in person and review your credentials.

Please find details of your invite below:

Date: 2nd March 2013

Time:11:30am
Venue: Jogor Centre, No.1, Harvester Drive, Off Liberty Stadium Road, Ring Road, Ibadan.

Required Materials: You should come along with 2 passports, original copy of your credentials and the invitation letter for security check point.

Note: You are to pay the sum of N2, 200 Naira for Medical, as external doctor will be at the venue and a file will be opened for you that will comprise your entire document including the medical result that will be taking to the place of your posting.

Find details of the account number below:

Bank Name: Ecobank
A/C Number: 0803043511
A/C Name: Adesanya Kayode

Please, come with the Teller to the venue, we don't accept money at the venue. This is for security reasons due to previous experience.

Yours Faithfully,

Adesanya Kayode

HRM
Pls wot about dis MegaNet Resources ltd
Another cool method to rip you off ur hard earn cash. Medicals ni, medicals ko
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Prugee: 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2013
Fellow nairalanders, please I got a text from Edensrpeople recruiting firm Abuja for an interview tomorrow in Abuja. Please who knows about this company and how genuine are they? Please I need urgent reply cause I called the phone number and the lady that picked was not ready to give enough information. Please I suspect a scam.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tajsagay(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
We received your CV online & hereby invite u for our HR. Assessment at Glonik Hotels Conference Hall, Adeniyi Jones(Vulcaniser Bus Stop) Ikeja. 9:00am on SAT,MARCH 16th. Pls be corporately dressed & on sit 30 minutes earlier. www.getinvigorated..com 08168982796, 08160529732. IS THIS FAKE OR REAL? PLS NEED HELP ASAP

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by drjekoyemi: 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
They use names like;;:: MEDICARE CO, ONEAL International, ,I WONDER HOW TWO/THREE COMPANIES WILL BE USING ONE ADDRESS..prompt @1 babatunde st off Ogulana drive, surulere, Lagos.

WELLNESS HOME AND McDanite Int'l @ 9 oremeji st,Iyana- isolo, lagos

ALSO, v consult @ starlink global, 1st floor suite 202, no8/10 salamotu eniola st. ilasamaja sadiku road
THERE NUMBER INCLUDE
08027980227.NPGC's @14 Adesina street ,Ray pharmacy building off Awolowo way ikeja lagos.
08063183045. -Virtual HR
08095672333-McDanite
07038203738-Wellness Homes
08061316609-HEALTHSTREAM ALLIANCE AGODI GATE IBADAN
08133382623-Medicare Co
07041167355-Oneal Int'l THEY STILL HAVE OTHER NUMBERS....
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

THEY ARE TIME WASTERS...TRUST ME.. I HAVE BEEN THERE, I KNOW THEM VERY WELL...AN INSIDER EVEN GOT TRAPPED BY ME..
They are bundles of liars, dealing in networking business, such that, you are made to see that you have to exploit, your fellow unemployed graduate, so that you can have money, disguising as trainning you to be a marketer, and at the end of the day, you either go about organizing seminars, or you call and entice other unemployed ppl, to pay a sum of #8500, so that you too can move up the ladder...

NIGERIANS BE WISE
PERSONALLY, I BELIEVE WE CAN GO AGAINST SOME NORMS, ITZ NOT ALL ABOUT YOUR FIRST CLASS, OR GETTING NICE PAY AT THE END OF THE MONTH, AS OU PARENTS HAVE THOUGHT US. IT IS ABOUT--WHAT CAN YOU DO, WHAT NEEDS/SERVICES CAN YOU RENDER, WHAT GIVES YOU JOY?? YOU HAVE GOT TO START SOMETHING, LEAVE YOUR COMFORT ZONE, AND THINK LIKE A REAL MAN, TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES, FORGET ABOUT THE FEAR, HAVE FAITH, AND BELEIEVE IN GOD... AND I TELL U, THE SKY IS NOT EVEN THE LIMIT

INSTAED OF PAYING SOME, SCAMMERS A SUM OF #8500, I WOULD RATHER START SOMETHING MEANINGFUL MYSELF..ALIKO DANGOTE STARTED FROM SOMEWHERE WHAT ABOUT YOU??

THANKS A LOT

5 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by drjekoyemi: 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
They use names like;;:: MEDICARE CO, ONEAL International, ,I WONDER HOW TWO/THREE COMPANIES WILL BE USING ONE ADDRESS..prompt @1 babatunde st off Ogulana drive, surulere, Lagos.

WELLNESS HOME AND McDanite Int'l @ 9 oremeji st,Iyana- isolo, lagos

ALSO, v consult @ starlink global, 1st floor suite 202, no8/10 salamotu eniola st. ilasamaja sadiku road
THERE NUMBER INC;LUDE
08063183045. -Virtual HR
08095672333-McDanite
07038203738-Wellness Homes
08061316609-HEALTHSTREAM ALLIANCE AGODI GATE IBADAN
08133382623-Medicare Co
07041167355-Oneal Int'l THEY STILL HAVE OTHER NUMBERS....

THEY ARE TIME WASTERS...TRUST ME.. I HAVE BEEN THERE, I KNOW THEM VERY WELL...AN INSIDER EVEN GOT TRAPPED BY ME..
They are bundles of liars, dealing in networking business, such that, you are made to see that you have to exploit, your fellow unemployed graduate, so that you can have money, disguising as trainning you to be a marketer, and at the end of the day, you either go about organizing seminars, or you call and entice other unemployed ppl, to pay a sum of #8500, so that you too can move up the ladder...

NIGERIANS BE WISE
PERSONALLY, I BELIEVE WE CAN GO AGAINST SOME NORMS, ITZ NOT ALL ABOUT YOUR FIRST CLASS, OR GETTING NICE PAY AT THE END OF THE MONTH, AS OU PARENTS HAVE THOUGHT US. IT IS ABOUT--WHAT CAN YOU DO, WHAT NEEDS/SERVICES CAN YOU RENDER, WHAT GIVES YOU JOY?? YOU HAVE GOT TO START SOMETHING, LEAVE YOUR COMFORT ZONE, AND THINK LIKE A REAL MAN, TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES, FORGET ABOUT THE FEAR, HAVE FAITH, AND BELEIEVE IN GOD... AND I TELL U, THE SKY IS NOT EVEN THE LIMIT

INSTAED OF PAYING SOME, SCAMMERS A SUM OF #8500, I WOULD RATHER START SOMETHING MEANINGFUL MYSELF..ALIKO DANGOTE STARTED FROM SOMEWHERE WHAT ABOUT YOU??

THANKS A LOT
you can also check this out www.phonetechng..com

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by acidtalk: 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
^^^
I wouldn't have said it better.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MissOpe(f): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2013
acidtalk: ^^^
I wouldn't have said it better.

Dearie do u mean Boulevard Invigoration inc are also scammers? I did get a text from dem inviting for an assessment @ Gonik hotels.
Pls reply asap.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by acidtalk: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
Not calling anyone a scammer. All I am saying is Never Ever pay anyone for a job in the name of recruitment agency.

Even if it has meager as N20 don't.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hirety(f): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Nateboijones:  Dear ......,

With reference to your application sent to MegaNet Resource Limited,after much analyses of your CV, we are please to inform you that, you have been invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of MegaNet Resource Limited for immediate posting to Unilever Nigeria Plc.

Note that, there will be a reduction of 10% of your salary for the first month which will be in a written agreement between you and MegaNet Resource Limited, after that you will have no business with us.

Meanwhile, you are hereby invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of MegaNet Resource Limited.

This is a requirement to meet you in person and review your credentials.

Please find details of your invite below:

Date: 2nd March 2013

Time:11:30am
Venue: Jogor Centre, No.1, Harvester Drive, Off Liberty Stadium Road, Ring Road, Ibadan.

Required Materials: You should come along with 2 passports, original copy of your credentials and the invitation letter for security check point.

Note: You are to pay the sum of N2, 200 Naira for Medical, as external doctor will be at the venue and a file will be opened for you that will comprise your entire document including the medical result that will be taking to the place of your posting.

Find details of the account number below:

Bank Name: Ecobank
A/C Number: 0803043511
A/C Name: Adesanya Kayode

Please, come with the Teller to the venue, we don't accept money at the venue. This is for security reasons due to previous experience.

Yours Faithfully,

Adesanya Kayode

HRM
Pls wot about dis MegaNet Resources ltd

SCAMMERS! They ve another name 'links.comm', same format of msg n same account name and number. RUN! RUN!! RUN!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hariorh: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
Miss Ope:

Dearie do u mean Boulevard Invigoration inc are also scammers? I did get a text from dem inviting for an assessment @ Gonik hotels.
Pls reply asap.

Yes! So don't even bother going.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
BLOODY AND USELESS SCAMMERS
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Kehinderichard(m): 7:14am On Mar 21, 2013
i received a text yesternight from ds same @karimu laka ,palace hall egbeda(08024169403).they said they r havin a test today by 10:00am 21/3/13.i calld d number and a lady picked saying its a human resource company...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mikedore: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2013
tchidi: Novotel hotels. Claiming to pay 3500 GBP for ordinary reservation officer. Said. My Bro should pay half of his processing fee for visa and they'll complete it.
is it d one at ph,stadium road?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mikedore: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2013
there is no need listing their names, they might change name. The best is to ignore any1 asking u to pay money no matter how small or big d amount is. Real companies or organisation dnt ask 4 money or anyting. In d good old days they even gv u a toke to cover ur transport.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by SUNNY45: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
What about those on line make money stuffs dat usually end with having to buy one book to discover the secret?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tajsagay(m): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2013
Miss Ope:

Pls reply asap.
@miss ope anyone that asks for money is a fraud
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hariorh: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2013
Has anybody received this? Pls help me confirm...

- "you have been selected for an aptitude test and interview? Omega Consult. 9 Adekitan str, off palm avenue Mushin Lagos. Monday 25/03/2013 9am prompt. Come with a copy of your cv and credentials."

And

- "you are invited for recruitment/job selection scheduled to hold 10:00am monda 25/03/13 at 26/28 karimu laka street palacehall egbeda lagos."

I feel they are scams because they didn't state or refer to exactly what position I applied for or I'm to be interviewed for.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by pst4jc(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
Wat about resouce result company.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tbest352: 5:34am On Mar 24, 2013
VHH, VHR they are unfortunate people. They wasted my time @ ibadan ysterday only to tell me to pay 10.5k for licence. Run if u hear d name
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mlqs: 5:16am On Mar 25, 2013
What about this I got it yesternight,the customised message is HR_BK and the bidy of the message is. Congrate, You are invited for job interview and aptitude test @15,Adekunbi Cresent Off Oluwaleyimu Street, Allen Avenue Ikeja.On Friday 25/03/13 by 2:00pm.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Enitantolu(f): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2013
You have been shortlisted 4 an aptitude test at 15 adekunbi crescent, off oluwaleyimu str by balogun busstop, allen, ikeja, lagos on monday, 25/03/2013 @ 2pm. I received this twice without applying. Is there anyone in the room that knows of it
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
that 15 adekunbi cresent is a fraud. i went last week. they will start asking you to pay 8,500 for a form. when a person is looking 4 money u now tell the person to pay money again. only God will help us cuz there are so many scammers in lagos most especially.
Enitantolu: You have been shortlisted 4 an aptitude test at 15 adekunbi crescent, off oluwaleyimu str by balogun busstop, allen, ikeja, lagos on monday, 25/03/2013 @ 2pm. I received this twice without applying. Is there anyone in the room that knows of it
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by fimi: 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pls someone shuld help me on dis asap..got a txt frm vixa pharmaceuticals @ori oke ogudu,ojota lagos to come for an intaview.pls ar dey one of dose scammers?pls I nid a reply asap 225aa6cd..God bless u
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Jaybliss2011(m): 6:28am On Mar 26, 2013
I got a text yesterday inviting me for interview,

You have been invited for an interview with MimsConsult on Wed 27/03/2013 by 9am @Starlink Global House, 1st floor suit 202, 8/10 salamatu Eniola str, Hasan-illasa b/stp, Lagos State..

Pls are they real. because I applied on jobnavy.com yesterday
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by cris83: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2013
I GOT THIS BY 11:45PM last night. you have been shortlisted for a test/interview by SEPTRO INCORPORATED, 1 BABATUNDE ST, OFF OGUNLANA DRIVE, SURULERE, LAGOS. date is 26/3/13, time 10am, REF: 08170652365
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2013
I also got a text to come to 4 toyin street for a test and interview but i think it is a scam. I googled the address but dint see anything.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hariorh: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2013
Jaybliss2011: I got a text yesterday inviting me for interview,

You have been invited for an interview with MimsConsult on Wed 27/03/2013 by 9am @Starlink Global House, 1st floor suit 202, 8/10 salamatu Eniola str, Hasan-illasa b/stp, Lagos State..

Pls are they real. because I applied on jobnavy.com yesterday

My advice...

Don't go! That's the same vhr seminar pple. That's one of the scammers address.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by badesco(m): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2013
I thought most people on NL are well educated personnel that suppose to know their right hand from their left hand.Why cant somebody for God sake report them to appropriate authorities, i.e Police, ICPC or EFCC. rather coming to make unnecessary noise.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by UG3: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
Pls who knws OMEGACONSUL
i was invited for interview by dem
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by zaynie(f): 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
Don't b surprised ow de got ur data, some of dm go as far as uprooting nysc database. 1 called me a few days afta passing out. Pretending to b my friend during orientation. He was so sure I served in lagos, d fool dint kno dt I actually redeployed to lagos. Well I wasted his credit n tym. tongue

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by karis2(f): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
U r invited 4 an interview on 27/3/13 by 9am @ no 20 Adekitan str off palm avenue,Olorunsogo,Mushin. For mre info call 08173480876 nd cm wt ur pen/cv/Id card.By OMega consult,
The are in to GNLD and Health talks,Require u to register with 8500,this is there latest name(omega consult).

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.