Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1111442 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by UG3: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2013
Zaynie wat u said is d trust since we left nysc lagos on 14th feb, i hav been recieving stupid invites
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
abitime: Pls can anyone help me solve this puzzle. I received a text by VHR which stated as follows: " U hav bin shortlisted 4 interview @ 3rd floor, washerman building. 19 Ilupeju way opp @ airtel office by 10am on Tue. 29/1/13. Call 08187315153 for direction" I dont know if it is a scam. Right now am confuse. I nid some advice...Very urgent please
guy go sleep or carry your book read. No waste time for that interview.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by abiflakie: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
Please did any1 get an invite from Buolevard.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by abiflakie: 4:51am On Apr 03, 2013
fimi: Wat I hrd abt boulevard on nairaland wasn't encouragin at all..I heard d place is a renovated shop at abule egba.in short,it mite b real bt dey ar deceitful
Please I was invited for their HR assessment, and I guess dey have being inviting people before now. Please how is company like. Cause I had 2 travel all the way for their HOUR assessment. I hope dey are real? Please reply?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by detroy1(m): 7:54am On Apr 03, 2013
abiflakie: Please I was invited for their HR assessment, and I guess dey have being inviting people before now. Please how is company like. Cause I had 2 travel all the way for their HOUR assessment. I hope dey are real? Please reply?

my dear,pls dont waste your tym..esp on doz companies dat send text msgs using dir phone numbers...google them..if u find no tangible website about d company,y bother. Dont allow dem play on ur weakness. Dey know graduates r vulnerable @ dis point...as a graduate, d onus is on u to prove dem otherwise...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by UG3: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
Pls dnt waste ur tym going there. Dey wil tel u 2 pay money 4 medical test. And leta tel u unimaginable tins 2 do as a worker. Hav been there last yr
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
Don't mind them cos the are bloody scammers
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Topisyn(f): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2013
pls did anyone receive a message 4rm raldnet 4 an interview in OOU on 6th of April.
I received a text dis morning and was asked to pay 2200 at ecobank. They said d job is in freisland makers of peak milk.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hariorh: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2013
Topisyn: pls did anyone receive a message 4rm raldnet 4 an interview in OOU on 6th of April.
I received a text dis morning and was asked to pay 2200 at ecobank. They said d job is in freisland makers of peak milk.

Once they ask u to pay for anytin, that means they can't pay u even if dey employ u.

Guy run! grin
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bomsilaga(m): 12:45am On Apr 05, 2013
run away from VIP EXPRESS TRAVEL LTD just fraudulently took my money.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by detroy1(m): 8:43am On Apr 05, 2013
Topisyn: pls did anyone receive a message 4rm raldnet 4 an interview in OOU on 6th of April.

pay? Oya na go pay 2200 na!pay fire! (speakin phonetics), Anybori da as u 2 pay ris a scarme...dahz wor dey liv on (ur moni)...so run..dahz al
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by acidtalk: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2013
What are the likes of Nigerian police and NSDC doing to clamp down hard on all this fake employment agencies?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by okaforc: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
hadasha:
Pls I want to know if TTC Mobile is one of the fake companies in nigeria. Pls Your help is urgently needed.

SCAM ALERT !!! Be careful. Details are being compiled
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by medal: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
i just received a msg from the following address 2o,adekitan street,off palm avenue,mushin,lagos.i learnt they fake
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 12:42am On Apr 06, 2013
Don't even try going to that Mushin, just save ur transport
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by luxzzy4ever(m): 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
@obinna pls if i may ask do you have experience or anytin pls do tell and expenciate. thanks.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by adim2(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
Just received a text to come to no 90 awolowo way. Ikeja For an interview does anybody know this people. They did not include the name of their company
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
yea
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ukchy: 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
BEWARE OF PHARMA CONS TOO..I GOT THIS TEXT FROM THEM ([b]SEQUEL TO UR APPLICATION,U ARE HEREBY INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW ON 12/4/13 BY 10AM #1 BABATUNDE STREET OFF OGUNLANA DRIVE SURULERE LAGOS.08097089775) I HAVE A FRIEND THAT TOLD ME HOW SHE [/b]FALL FOR THEM.THE SAME ADDRESS BUT DIFFERENT NAME.MAY GOD SAVE US FROM THIS WICKED SOULS.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ukchy: 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
drjekoyemi: They use names like;;:: MEDICARE CO, ONEAL International, ,I WONDER HOW TWO/THREE COMPANIES WILL BE USING ONE ADDRESS..prompt @1 babatunde st off Ogulana drive, surulere, Lagos.

WELLNESS HOME AND McDanite Int'l @ 9 oremeji st,Iyana- isolo, lagos

ALSO, v consult @ starlink global, 1st floor suite 202, no8/10 salamotu eniola st. ilasamaja sadiku road
THERE NUMBER INCLUDE
08027980227.NPGC's @14 Adesina street ,Ray pharmacy building off Awolowo way ikeja lagos.
08063183045. -Virtual HR
08095672333-McDanite

07038203738-Wellness Homes
08061316609-HEALTHSTREAM ALLIANCE AGODI GATE IBADAN
08133382623-Medicare Co
07041167355-Oneal Int'l THEY STILL HAVE OTHER NUMBERS....
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

THEY ARE TIME WASTERS...TRUST ME.. I HAVE BEEN THERE, I KNOW THEM VERY WELL...AN INSIDER EVEN GOT TRAPPED BY ME..
They are bundles of liars, dealing in networking business, such that, you are made to see that you have to exploit, your fellow unemployed graduate, so that you can have money, disguising as trainning you to be a marketer, and at the end of the day, you either go about organizing seminars, or you call and entice other unemployed ppl, to pay a sum of #8500, so that you too can move up the ladder...

NIGERIANS BE WISE
PERSONALLY, I BELIEVE WE CAN GO AGAINST SOME NORMS, ITZ NOT ALL ABOUT YOUR FIRST CLASS, OR GETTING NICE PAY AT THE END OF THE MONTH, AS OU PARENTS HAVE THOUGHT US. IT IS ABOUT--WHAT CAN YOU DO, WHAT NEEDS/SERVICES CAN YOU RENDER, WHAT GIVES YOU JOY?? YOU HAVE GOT TO START SOMETHING, LEAVE YOUR COMFORT ZONE, AND THINK LIKE A REAL MAN, TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES, FORGET ABOUT THE FEAR, HAVE FAITH, AND BELEIEVE IN GOD... AND I TELL U, THE SKY IS NOT EVEN THE LIMIT

INSTAED OF PAYING SOME, SCAMMERS A SUM OF #8500, I WOULD RATHER START SOMETHING MEANINGFUL MYSELF..ALIKO DANGOTE STARTED FROM SOMEWHERE WHAT ABOUT YOU??

THANKS A LOT

PHARMA CONSULT TOO THE SAME NO 1 BABATUNDE STR OFF OGUNLANA DRIVE..RUN RUN RUN THEY ARE FAKE

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ukchy: 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
Somex10202: House plis is ows.com fake?they r at 1 babatunde close off ogunlana drive surulere lagos
RUN RUN RUN THEY ARE FAKE..ANY AGENCY OR COMPANY THAT SENT TOU A TEXT AT THE END QUOTE PHONE NUMBER IS FAKE.THE FUNNIEST THING IS THAT THEY USE THE SAME ADDRESS FOR DIFFERENT COMPANY NAME..NAIRALANDER'S PLZ BE WISE...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by adim2(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2013
Boss resources at 90 awolowo way ikeja is the latest in the scam business. We went there today and was actually hearing the same health resources. So when u get a text from them, better run

2 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2013
Oor oor oor grin
Joblessness in Naija.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Beesayor: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2013
Pls guyz I received an interview invite 4rm omega consult,20 Adekitan street,off palm avenue, mushin,lagos..I don't know if dey r fake or nt..pls guyz shud I run or go dere 2mao..pls I nid a reply make I no go waste my tym n transport fare..pls help oo
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
please i want to confirm if ALLSTATE AGENCY IS FAKE, the invited me for a written test TOMORROW at NO 21 DIPEOLU STREET, ALLEN JUNCTION, B/STOP, IKEJA LAGOS and that i should come with my C.V
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
obinna002: please i want to confirm if ALLSTATE AGENCY IS FAKE, the invited me for a written test TOMORROW at NO 21 DIPEOLU STREET, ALLEN JUNCTION, B/STOP, IKEJA LAGOS and that i should come with my C.V
Pay them a visit, but don't pay anything if they demand.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bofj: 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2013
aNY BODY THAT SAY THEY ARE SCAM IS A FOOL IF THEY ARE SCAMM AND THEY HAVE SCAM YOU WHY DONT YOU REPORT THEM TO THE POLICE OR efcc OR ANY OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT HAVE YOU SEEN A SCAM OR 419 THAT DO ADVERT ON THE DAILIES EVERYDAY AND HAVE NOT BEEN ARRESTED. WHAT YOU DONT KNOW ASK A JOB THAT YOU MAKE UP TO N100,000 MONTHLY YOU CALL IT SCAM ANY BODY THAT ALLOW THIS FORUM TO DECEIVE HIM WILL DIE IN POVERTY. ITS A FACT.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hariorh: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2013
bofj: aNY BODY THAT SAY THEY ARE SCAM IS A FOOL IF THEY ARE SCAMM AND THEY HAVE SCAM YOU WHY DONT YOU REPORT THEM TO THE POLICE OR efcc OR ANY OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT HAVE YOU SEEN A SCAM OR 419 THAT DO ADVERT ON THE DAILIES EVERYDAY AND HAVE NOT BEEN ARRESTED. WHAT YOU DONT KNOW ASK A JOB THAT YOU MAKE UP TO N100,000 MONTHLY YOU CALL IT SCAM ANY BODY THAT ALLOW THIS FORUM TO DECEIVE HIM WILL DIE IN POVERTY. ITS A FACT.

Seriously? Dude why u type all this like say u dey hungry for pple money? If u are making hundreds of thousands and we are not interested in ur scheme, u should be happy na. Ur comments above shows that ur business is not booming becuz pple are not interested in dashing u the little cash they have.

-If u guys are not scammers, why will u send msgs 4 pple to come for interviews when all u want is to lecture and sweet-talk pple into paying money before they can be employed?

-Why not just put ur fees and terms of agreement along with ur msgs?

-And why must pple pay before they are employed? Is it not the same employers that will pay that same worker?

U con dey cry for nairaland. U can always go to apongbon bridge to cry there becuz we are not interested in ur crap!

grin
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
bofj: aNY BODY THAT SAY THEY ARE SCAM IS A FOOL IF THEY ARE SCAMM AND THEY HAVE SCAM YOU WHY DONT YOU REPORT THEM TO THE POLICE OR efcc OR ANY OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT HAVE YOU SEEN A SCAM OR 419 THAT DO ADVERT ON THE DAILIES EVERYDAY AND HAVE NOT BEEN ARRESTED. WHAT YOU DONT KNOW ASK A JOB THAT YOU MAKE UP TO N100,000 MONTHLY YOU CALL IT SCAM ANY BODY THAT ALLOW THIS FORUM TO DECEIVE HIM WILL DIE IN POVERTY. ITS A FACT.
Stop that young man. What are you doing to yourself? I believe you are one of those scammers.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by promiseJane: 7:45am On Apr 14, 2013
bomsilaga: run away from VIP EXPRESS TRAVEL LTD just fraudulently took my money.
ps tell me how
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kareem257: 10:03am On Apr 14, 2013
URGENT!!! I got a message that + have been selected for test/interview at 14/32 toyin street opp st leo catholic church ikeja lagos. Can anyone confirm this address if they are scam or real. The interview is for tomorrow
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by detroy1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
kareem257: URGENT!!! I got a message that + have been selected for test/interview at 14/32 toyin street opp st leo catholic church ikeja lagos. Can anyone confirm this address if they are scam or real. The interview is for tomorrow

na scam.... Anytin for dat toyin str na scam

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.