Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity (12522 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Yorisb: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2012
cindyrella: My sister used to have this huge crush on van vicker, she loved watching his movies...

when ever we were watching any of his movies with her, I know it will take hours before it will finally end... due to the way she will pause and backward the movie..

Her husband will be so jealous that he will leave the house angrily grin grin

grin That ur Sis dey wicked! grin
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by OILOFGLADNESS: 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2012
the question is , the likeness is it cos of the good songs or cos of his person.

if the former is the case no problem but too much of everything is wrong. iif it is the later then sorry, the victim needs attention.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2012
Not to be a Grammar Nazi, but it's "crush on a celebrity".
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by subzidi: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2012
: ;DI have a crush on 2 celebs ie Akon+ Jose Mourinho and hubby does not have any probs with it! In fact he joined CFC cos of me cheesy
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by http(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2012
All this western madness has crippled the minds of youth to the extent of self exclussion.
If my love one has crush or fanta any of these fake celebrities who themselves are suffering from Isolation, dememtia and double personalities, i will just bundle her to have a reality with her celerity, and never to return...
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2012
But on another note, I used to have the "hugest" crush on Michael Fox, but now, after watching Mark Pellegrino as Lucifer....let's just say if he were the real devil, I'd gladly go to hell with him.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by queensmith: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
Can't a woman just dream she's married to shia labeouf, can't she? Is it wrong to imagine shia labeouf in your life? Or imagine having his children? Is it too much to imagine??
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by queensmith: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
SimonAndal: But on another note, I used to have the "hugest" crush on Michael Fox, but now, after watching Mark Pellegrino as Lucifer....let's just say if he were the real devil, I'd gladly go to hell with him.

Me too! He was too cute in back to the future. And that other show he used to do.....good times
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2012
I don't know why girls dream about people they will never meet.. undecided undecided cool

Girls need to emulate me. I've never had a crush on any female celebrity - but I've had loads of crushes on video girls and strippers.. grin grin

You know video girls and strippers are realistic dreams, and you smash that with money in the hand.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Orikinla(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
Normal.

I can even allow her to go on tour with cute male celebrity. Like hanging out with Lynxx. grin

Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2012
shymmex: I don't know why girls dream about people they will never meet.. undecided undecided cool

Girls need to emulate me. I've never had a crush on any female celebrity - but I've had loads of crushes on video girls and strippers.. grin grin

You know video girls and strippers are realistic dreams, and you smash that with money in the hand.
They are insatiable beings, & thats y their world is weird & filled with pains!
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Nasri100(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2012
mine can discuss how cute Justin bieber is and even went on to Thank God that he didnt kiss the girl in the Boyfriend Video.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by librangyps(f): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2012
acidtalk:

I have heard of a girl in Agbo (Delta state) that her boyfriend broke bottle on her just because he was irritated at the way she kep on shoting "DonJazzy this, Don Jazzy that" of course he knew there was no way she was going to sleep with him but he was just too jealous she had a crush on another guy. A rich and famous celebrity at that.

This delta guy reminds me of my ex...come to think of it, he's also 'deltan' if that's d word.
He'd practically get real mad when I hear R. Kelly or enrique'ڪ voice and hav goose pimples allover my body...I telya 'allover'
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Deedee49(f): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2012
cindyrella:

Lemme answer this grin

Oh yeah i will get suspicious, because if i am opportuned to be backstage with john dumelo for over 2hours.. i know i won't waste time just signing autographs wink grin grin

Did i hear u say autograph?! My John Dumello!!! What do i need his autograph for wen i have oda use of him?! Just 30 minutes backstage time wit him, and i'll be good to go!!!
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by acidtalk: 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2012
shymmex: I don't know why girls dream about people they will never meet.. undecided undecided cool

Would have said same but I can remember when I used to Pray I get out of school fast and make loads of money so I can go and marry Liz Benson (way back when Fortunes was being aired) before any other man marries her when I heard she was a widow.

Also used to have this mad crush on Funmi (Bayo's sister in behind the clouds). I almost used to run mad when I see her get upset in the soap.

Sad thing is I have only had huge crushes for Naija Celeb women far older than me (2000s and below).

The only celeb of 2000+ I had was omotola. Used to hope it could just be a one night thing knowing she is married.

But now, none and I repeat none of them trips me one bit. Both local and international.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
This is also one of the reasons most female celebrities jump from one marriage with one male celebrity to another because when they are with one of the male celebrities, they are busy having....what did you guys called it again pls ok...rush...or no crush on another male celebrity, and before u know it, they have married and divorced 10 men in their lifetime, what a smelly life...gosh...& believe me most of the ordinary girls that also have crush on male celebrities would have been jumping from one marriage to another if they were celebrity themself which would increase their chances of finding one to mess around with...but since most are ordinary back benchers daydreaming about some guys somewhere, they end up daydreaming & wishing in pains...so my advice to any person whose partner is having such illusion is to boot them so that they can go have a real crush with their admired celebrity. Its absurd to agree to date or marry someone & still be daydreaming of another...its sickening...and people should wake up & stop being misled or blinded by media life. Come to talk of it, their partners might even be cutier, more talented than those they are daydreaming to have, just that theirs wasn't on media or screen...really SMH @the kind of life some people live!
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Jamesdman(m): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2012
I used to have a crush on Alicia Keys. . .and i still do.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by cindyrella(f): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
Deedee49:

Did i hear u say autograph?! My John Dumello!!! What do i need his autograph for wen i have oda use of him?! Just 30 minutes backstage time wit him, and i'll be good to go!!!

I tell you!!
The dude is damn hawt! grin grin
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: my ex use to LUST after christiana ronaldo.......i simply bagged her and sent her away ....now she begging me for two years and im not even given her a second look cos she disgusts me...meanwhile...i cant stop loving ronaldo euro 2012 goals nd wish him well as they play todays game.....
nice concept....
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by 9zeros(m): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
acidtalk:

I have heard of a girl in Agbo (Delta state) that her boyfriend broke bottle on her just because he was irritated at the way she kep on shoting "DonJazzy this, Don Jazzy that" of course he knew there was no way she was going to sleep with him but he was just too jealous she had a crush on another guy. A rich and famous celebrity at that.
waffi to d last letter! lmao!
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by 9zeros(m): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
cindyrella: My sister used to have this huge crush on van vicker, she loved watching his movies...

when ever we were watching any of his movies with her, I know it will take hours before it will finally end... due to the way she will pause and backward the movie..

Her husband will be so jealous that he will leave the house angrily grin grin
dat ur sis go trip wen she see me na. wetin be van vicker. short engine. lol.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Tattooboy: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
Deedee49:

30 mins? with no protection?
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by 9zeros(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
SimonAndal: But on another note, I used to have the "hugest" crush on Michael Fox, but now, after watching Mark Pellegrino as Lucifer....let's just say if he were the real devil, I'd gladly go to hell with him.
murdafocka, r u gay?!! die slow.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by tpia5: 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2012
crush on tuface?

who is don jazzy?

hmm, free world i guess.

people should crush on whoever they like.

need i check if this thread is on front page? Lots of fluff on that side.

una go soon crush on BBA contestants now. Prezzo abi wetin be im name. And the other one embarassing herself there. Last year's own nko?
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by og12(f): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2012
na him sabi na,so far der is no 1on 1 comm btw him n d celebrity.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by freecocoa(f): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2012
My boyfriend has a crush on Angelina Jolie but not to the extent of making me jealous cos i know he can not have anything to do with her.

Me on the other hand has the BIGGEST crush on Enrique Iglesias,i even put it in my todo list to meet and kiss him before i die undecided.

My boyfriend doesn't really act like he's jealous whenever i go on about my undying love for Enrique,he just says in our dialect"zuzu be nu,e makwa nu ife" meaning keep being silly,do you know anything at all?" cheesy
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by megareal: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
Crush?? Please dont get me started. I used to see myself as above such trivial emotions until late last year when I started watching K-dramas. I fell in love *sorry in crush* with Song Il Guk of Emperor of the Sea and Jumong fame. Now am trying to get the guy outta my blood but cant, my house is now his shrine and my fiance thinks am crazy tho he lets me be cos he has his own crush too.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Jamesdman(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2012
freecocoa: My boyfriend has a crush on Angelina Jolie but not to the extent of making me jealous cos i know he can not have anything to do with her.

Me on the other hand has the BIGGEST crush on Enrique Iglesias,i even put it in my todo list to meet and kiss him before i die undecided.

My boyfriend doesn't really act like he's jealous whenever i go on about my undying love for Enrique,he just says in our dialect"zuzu be nu,e makwa nu ife" meaning keep being silly,do you know anything at all?" cheesy
Ur boyfriend. . . Flasha?
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by cindyrella(f): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2012
9-zeros:

dat ur sis go trip wen she see me na. wetin be van vicker. short engine. lol.

Lmao!
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2012
Johnny Depp!

After watching him in the Astronaut's wife where he nailed Charlize Theron, I said to myself: I must get Johnny Depp to nail me or get a man hot like him to nail me the way Johnny nailed Charlize. grin grin grin grin
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by freecocoa(f): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2012
James-dman:

Ur boyfriend. . . Flasha?
Seriously? angry
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by MaxDick9ja: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
As far as she is crushing the crush in ma house... Or her house as the case may be... I'd ban attendin any event that has the name of such Caleb even remotely close to it... No... No... Mm mm...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Woo A Girl On Facebook. My Experience / I'm Pregnant For My Sister's Husband / How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.