Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,118 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity (12517 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by blackknight1: 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
joeydozzy:

nah I still think there's a limit to what girls can do. sure girls in relationship have crushes but they should be matured enough to know the difference between that and their love for their spouses. you shouldn't date a girl that goes backstage with a dirty mind. I no go think twice breakup
same here bro....the only thing stoping her from cheating is lack of opportunity!!

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by omalicha89: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2012
I have a gigantic crush on Christiano Ronaldo,I love the way he smiles,the way he looks when he's concentrating and trying to score dayyumm!!!he's hot.I even make my brothers and bf pause their play station whenever he's about to take a free kick (just to see those legs) grin.y'all need to see d look on my bf's face when I get into c baba loving mode,and I wonder y cos he knows I love him and Cbaba is just a crush cool.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Jamesdman(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2012
freecocoa: Seriously? angry
yeah. . .like seriously!
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2012
I don't have crushes cos I lust for lady Gaga
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by acidtalk: 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
joeydozzy: I don't have crushes cos I lust for lady Gaga

Lady gaga keh?
Omo you go like ganja well be that oh!
Well, its your choice.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by freecocoa(f): 1:08am On Jun 22, 2012
James-dman:

yeah. . .like seriously!
You can't possibly mean that.shocked
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by cindyrella(f): 6:31am On Jun 22, 2012
joeydozzy: I don't have crushes cos I lust for lady Gaga

shocked shocked lady Gaga Seriously?
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by adesinakehinde: 7:11am On Jun 22, 2012
There is nothing bad in having a crush on a celebrity,I think I just a normal thing. Why would any normal human being be jealous or beat up is partner because of dat.

For me I love 2face die n my boyfriend has never go. Mad because of dAt. So I will say those guyz are in LUST not LOVE
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by boomssey(f): 8:17am On Jun 22, 2012
cindyrella: My sister used to have this huge crush on van vicker, she loved watching his movies...

when ever we were watching any of his movies with her, I know it will take hours before it will finally end... due to the way she will pause and backward the movie..

Her husband will be so jealous that he will leave the house angrily grin grin
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by 9zeros(m): 9:21am On Jun 22, 2012
not a single crush on terry-g n timaya? babes y na? doze guys are hot na.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by tbanger(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2012
You too sabi....any girl who shows delusional crush on any celebrity in my presence will be booted out with immediate allacrity. My girl friend used to have crush on 2face....I gave her last warning and since then her brain don come back to normal.
DailyNews: This is also one of the reasons most female celebrities jump from one marriage with one male celebrity to another because when they are with one of the male celebrities, they are busy having....what did you guys called it again pls ok...rush...or no crush on another male celebrity, and before u know it, they have married and divorced 10 men in their lifetime, what a smelly life...gosh...& believe me most of the ordinary girls that also have crush on male celebrities would have been jumping from one marriage to another if they were celebrity themself which would increase their chances of finding one to mess around with...but since most are ordinary back benchers daydreaming about some guys somewhere, they end up daydreaming & wishing in pains...so my advice to any person whose partner is having such illusion is to boot them so that they can go have a real crush with their admired celebrity. Its absurd to agree to date or marry someone & still be daydreaming of another...its sickening...and people should wake up & stop being misled or blinded by media life. Come to talk of it, their partners might even be cutier, more talented than those they are daydreaming to have, just that theirs wasn't on media or screen...really SMH @the kind of life some people live!
[b]You too sabi....any girl who shows delusional crush on any celebrity in my presence will be booted out with immediate allacrity.
DailyNews: This is also one of the reasons most female celebrities jump from one marriage with one male celebrity to another because when they are with one of the male celebrities, they are busy having....what did you guys called it again pls ok...rush...or no crush on another male celebrity, and before u know it, they have married and divorced 10 men in their lifetime, what a smelly life...gosh...& believe me most of the ordinary girls that also have crush on male celebrities would have been jumping from one marriage to another if they were celebrity themself which would increase their chances of finding one to mess around with...but since most are ordinary back benchers daydreaming about some guys somewhere, they end up daydreaming & wishing in pains...so my advice to any person whose partner is having such illusion is to boot them so that they can go have a real crush with their admired celebrity. Its absurd to agree to date or marry someone & still be daydreaming of another...its sickening...and people should wake up & stop being misled or blinded by media life. Come to talk of it, their partners might even be cutier, more talented than those they are daydreaming to have, just that theirs wasn't on media or screen...really SMH @the kind of life some people live!
[/b]You too sabi....any girl who shows delusional crush on any celebrity in my presence will be booted out with immediate allacrity.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Deedee49(f): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2012
[quote author=Tattooboy] 30 mins? with no protection?[/quote

So what?
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2012
Nasri100: mine can discuss how cute Justin bieber is and even went on to Thank God that he didnt kiss the girl in the Boyfriend Video.
lmaoooo....ur galfrd is just like me....
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by nairaman66(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity - Romance

People who have crushes on others.. Always get crushed upon at some point!
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2012
cindyrella:

shocked shocked lady Gaga Seriously?

yeah what's your prob? have anything against my woman?
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2012
double post
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Jamesdman(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2012
freecocoa: You can't possibly mean that.shocked
Cocoa dearie. . .what do u think i meant?
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by cindyrella(f): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2012
joeydozzy:

yeah what's your prob? have anything against my woman?

Not really!
You make a perfect match grin lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by freecocoa(f): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2012
James-dman:

Cocoa dearie. . .what do u think i meant?
That this love thing on here is taken seriously and goes beyond these walls. No?
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by kpolli(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2012
My ex did the same for Banky W and it really annoyed me
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Jamesdman(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2012
freecocoa: That this love thing on here is taken seriously and goes beyond these walls. No?
Yeah, that's exactly what i thought/meant. . .and that's because u once told me that urself. U said it was for real, and that it ain't an online thingy.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by tpia5: 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2012
Deedee49:

Did i hear u say autograph?! My John Dumello!!! What do i need his autograph for wen i have oda use of him?! Just 30 minutes backstage time wit him, and i'll be good to go!!!

went through your posts and you said you're ghanaian, right?
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Daresh(f): 12:54am On Jun 23, 2012

It is just a crush! A harmless crush! My husband has crushed on so many celebs, I've crushed on Simon Baker (my GOD), that doesn't mean we don't love each other, its just a crush! So get over your stewpid self and stop spewing hate from ur dirty mouth!
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2012
cindyrella:

Not really!
You make a perfect match grin lipsrsealed

thanks. that meant a lot to me smiley
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2012
hahah, d whole issue about crush is that its normal as long as it doesnt turn to an obsession(they are quite different). My babe has a crush on wizkid. I also used to one 4 halle berry but not anymore, now its on tiwa lol. So i guess maybe she will outgrow it. Its nuffin to get jealous about as long as it doesnt go overboard.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Deedee49(f): 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2012
tpia@:

went through your posts and you said you're ghanaian, right?

Tpia@, i tink i'm beginning to like u, cos i have dis weakness for beef! And u're offering me so much of it, simply irresistable!!?
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by freecocoa(f): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2012
James-dman:

Yeah, that's exactly what i thought/meant. . .and that's because u once told me that urself. U said it was for real, and that it ain't an online thingy.
shocked,you of all people should know that was all talk abeg o,many things NL stays on NL.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Jamesdman(m): 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
freecocoa: shocked,you of all people should know that was all talk abeg o,many things NL stays on NL.
Awww. . . I'm sowie. Didn't occur to me that u might be pulling my legs.
Anyways, how does u and ur prince charming? Hope he is a nice,cute and caring dude, that will never dream of hurting u. . . Coz if he trys playing games wif u, i'll personally cut off his left blokos!
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by 9zeros(m): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2012
James-dman:

Anyways, how does u and ur prince charming? Hope he is a nice,cute and caring dude, that will never dream of hurting u. . . Coz if he trys playing games wif u, i'll personally cut off his left blokos!
both of u 'll make a great couple.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Jamesdman(m): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2012
9-zeros:

both of u 'll make a great couple.
Hey! What are u infering?
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by freecocoa(f): 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2012
James-dman:

He's simply amazing,thanks for looking out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? / Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) / I'm Pregnant For My Sister's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.