Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan (13650 Views)

Why I Didn’t Abandon Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan – Fayose / Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari / Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan by vanstanzy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2012
Dr. Rueben Abati U ARE ONLY MAKING A VERY BIG F.O.O.L. OF URSELF.
Re: I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan by Beaf1: 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2012
During the 2011 elections i was in Kaduna and learnt that christians were mobilized from their churches to come out as early as 5am to cast their votes for Jonathan, that it was Muslm vs Christian election. If only they knew that they were going there to sign a death warrant.

Jonathan never cares about Nigerians whether Muslim or Christians. He should atleast provide security for people that sacrified their brothers and sisters for him to become president. (a lot of christians were butchered in Kano because their candidate did not win, this was not unexpected).

If Jonathan cares about his people (especially christian whom he shares the same faith with), he will not embark on this socalled 'environmental summit' and allow them to be butchered in Zaria and Kaduna.

People are saying even if stays, the bombings wont stop - What happened to showing Nigerians that he cares?

WHO ARE THE PEOPLE JONATHAN HAS GONE BRAZIL TO REPRESENT OR INVITE INVESTORS TO COME AND DEVELOP NIGERIA FOR?
Is it the corpses he will be returning to meet in the morgues? Or the ones that will be blown up next Sunday or a Sunday after that?
Re: I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan by EzeUche(m): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
^^^

Enough of blaming Jonathan who was always clueless and start blaming Northern leaders who started this mess.

OBJ has some blame for allowing them to have Sharia law.
Re: I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan by Mandelaguy(m): 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Just read the the Brazilian Soccer team canceled their trip to Nigeria because of the bombings. . . Who can blame them? They have seen first hand how utterly useless the president is. . . Leaving his country in the middle of a crisis to go discuss the advantages of paper over plastic. How can they count on someone who cares very little about his people, to guarantee their safety?!

So much for International Relations eh? cheesy cheesy
@sisi, I just concluded u are a disjointed slowpoke that does not know the difference between parallel analysis and comparison. You had the opportunity to make a solid point, but you couldn't kill it because of your slow memory processor. Beat it hater!
Re: I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan by ubandire(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2012
People mistake democracy for other forms of govt,in democracy there are different organs of govt not just d AFRC in the military,we have a vice president and in the absence of both a senate president the constitution is mindful of that.

There are comments that shouldn't be politicised especially at times like this,the amiable and ebullient,performing Minister of Information,who has been in the active battle for the welfare of the people long before some us were born,was trying to make a point of understanding for all Nigerians but unfortunately he's deliberately being quoted out of context.

Mr.President has people he has delegated power to before he left the country and he's taking responsibility for any action that will be taken by his Govt in Abstencia,there have been this killings if not worse even as the president was in the country,bombs have gone off in his presence,that he didn't cancel his trip to rio for a world economic summit does not mean he's pleased with the killings as people have absurdly alluded just because of sheer hatred and bias,how many trips must the president cancel before the mad killings and bombings stop in the North,must they always celebrate the unneccessary distraction before they are satisfied about their evil accomplishments?

Did all the Service Chiefs,IG and DG of the SSS travel with him,is the VP not in the country?the last time I checked Senate President David Mark was very much around,if the president was around would he have been@Yobe,Borno and Kaduna states at same time?maybe the president should always wear sackcloth and rub himself with ashes and mourn for days on end everytime the bombs go off in the North,well i know you these bloodsuckers always enjoy it when GEJ the president is grief stricken,but in their wicked lust for blood they forget that no only the president is affected but all the good people of this great nation,if the president had abstained from the summit,they would have been very happy and clinking glasses of human blood to the success of their latest diversionary plot,and apparently would have succeeded in creating a very gloom picture of the Nigerian state to the international world,let's not be deceived into believing that their criticism of the president's trip is in the interest of the people,it's because they didn't achieve their plot of distracting him,come to think why has the trip of the President suddenly become the most critisced issue ahead of the bombings itself?if not for the sole aim of politicising it.

Please fellow bloggers this is a passionate appeal,let's avoid inflammatory remarks that would further overheat the polity,let's stop quoting people out of contest,and examine issues objectively,every other President from the South would be facing same situation at this particular time.Let's not play into the hands of this enemies of state,who have vowed to distract this administration by all means.
Re: I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan by Beaf1: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2012
Edited
Re: I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan by SisiKill1: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
Mandelaguy: @sisi, I just concluded u are a disjointed slowpoke that does not know the difference between parallel analysis and comparison. You had the opportunity to make a solid point, but you couldn't kill it because of your slow memory processor. Beat it hater!

Well it's official. . .you are an eeediot!!

Such a sad waste of space. sad

I'm done with you. . .now Shoo!!
Re: I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan by SisiKill1: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2012
Beaf!:
During the 2011 elections i was in Kaduna and learnt that christians were mobilized from their churches to come out as early as 5am to cast their votes for Jonathan, that it was Muslm vs Christian election. If only they knew that they were going there to sign a death warrant.

Jonathan never cares about Nigerians whether Muslim or Christians. He should atleast provide security for people that sacrified their brothers and sisters for him to become president. (a lot of christians were butchered in Kano because their candidate did not win, this was not unexpected).

If Jonathan cares about his people (especially christian whom he shares the same faith with), he will not embark on this socalled 'environmental summit' and allow them to be butchered in Zaria and Kaduna.

People are saying even if stays, the bombings wont stop - What happened to showing Nigerians that he cares?

WHO ARE THE PEOPLE JONATHAN HAS GONE BRAZIL TO REPRESENT OR INVITE INVESTORS TO COME AND DEVELOP NIGERIA FOR?
Is it the corpses he will be returning to meet in the morgues? Or the ones that will be blown up next Sunday or a Sunday after that?

Who the hell are you and what have you done to the real Beaf?!! angry angry
Re: I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan by mbaemeka(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2012
mbhs139:

it is you that should stop deceiving yourself. Is the summit so important than the lives of fellow country men that the President can not send delegates to the place? You see, President GEJ always miss every opportunity to warm himself into the heart of Nigerians with the way he goes about somethings sometimes.

Now, please answer this question, if the President were to be asked how is Nigeria, or if he were to mount the podium and give a report about Nigeria, and like Abati said, that it is for the good of the country ... and could only mean trying to woo investors to the country, what will he tell them about Nigeria?

Will he say Nigeria is fine ... everything is under control ... we are ontop of the situation ...infact, I had already condemned the killings of poor Nigerians ... and handed everything to God's hand ... read psalm 91 ... and sued for peace? Are these the type of reports that brings investors into a country? We aren't talking about ground nut sellers here, we are talking about institutionalise people who have a minute-by-minute security report of our country at hand. You know what, they will just look at our president, shake their heads and feel sorry for him and more sorry for us, because every word that is going to come out of Mr. President's mouth on that podium would be nothing short of lies-upon-lies.

However, we would have been saved of the embarrasement of a liying president if he had send his apologies, telling the world leaders that, 'look, I've got to fix my house'. As a reminder, you will recall there was a riot in a part of London last August. Incase you may not be aware, David Cameron, the UK Prime Minister, had to cut short his trip (I can't remember whether it was a conference or he was on holiday somewhere) to come and attend to the matter on ground. That was just a riot, a one-off that can't be compared to our ever recurring bombing of churches in the third suunday running.

I beg, enough.

Masterpiece!!!!!!!
Re: I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan by Demdem(m): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2012
EzeUche: ^^^

Enough of blaming Jonathan who was always clueless

Nice hearing this from u

and start blaming Northern leaders who started this mess.

And what will our blaming do in contrast with what the C-in-C can do to deal with these monsters?

OBJ has some blame for allowing them to have Sharia law.

am no moslem and i think killings in the north outage this law. besides am not aware of any court injunction that has outlaw such. IMO, its not illegal . Those that believe in sharia should practise their sharia without infringement on other people's life. Its a choice. dont think all these is caused by Sharia.
Re: I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan by Pataki: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2012
What does that redundant ugly illiterate f00l called Patience Jonathan know about Earth Summit? She sef even join entourage follow. I really hate this despicable government and the un-seriousness and lackadaisical attitude to which they govern Nigeria.

Idi0ts packing themselves on private jet, with nothing to show forth about the environment in Nigeria.
Re: I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan by Beaf1: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

He is death!
Re: I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan by dedeike: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2012
All these noise and hullabaloo over Gej's trip is very irritating. It just appears as if the opposition has run out of steam. So they are just diving at anything to get at him. Is he going to be in Brasil for ever? Just afew days trip and they re making noise. As if he stays back, Boko haram crisis will end immediately. Hypocrites!
Re: I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan by dedeike: 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2012
Pataki: What does that redundant ugly illiterate f00l called Patience Jonathan know about Earth Summit? She sef even join entourage follow. I really hate this despicable government and the un-seriousness and lackadaisical attitude to which they govern Nigeria.

Idi0ts packing themselves on private jet, with nothing to show forth about the environment in Nigeria.
if you are so angry about the woman, I suggest you hire a crane to excavate her from Rio or you hug a transformer.
Re: I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan by Fhemmmy: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2012
dedeike: All these noise and hullabaloo over Gej's trip is very irritating. It just appears as if the opposition has run out of steam. So they are just diving at anything to get at him. Is he going to be in Brasil for ever? Just afew days trip and they re making noise. As if he stays back, Boko haram crisis will end immediately. Hypocrites!

^^^ Ummmmm
Re: I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan by londoner: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2012
@mbhs139.....you made some very true points with your comments.
Re: I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

LOL!! This beaf comes better man. God was having a good sense of humor when he created the "original" beaf wink grin
Re: I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan by kentata509(m): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2012
Intelligent reactions and contribution
Re: I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan by amaba: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2012
Please lets stop this GEJ accusations and insults. afterall, the late president ruled this country on a sick bed in a state of coma outside nigeria 4 2months. Did heaven fall?
Re: I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan by Tonitelli: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2012
amaba: Please lets stop this GEJ accusations and insults. afterall, the late president ruled this country on a sick bed in a state of coma outside nigeria 4 2months. Did heaven fall?
Dat he did it ,doesn't make it right...and doesn't mean we should condone such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke / I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.