Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Do Dreams Tell The Future? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Dreams Tell The Future? (14246 Views)

Gifts Of The Holyspirit : I Can Tell The Ones You Have / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by Kay17: 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2012
It is superstitious and "spiritual" ppl that think dreams foretell the future. There is the assumption common to them all that God is communicating. So the dream predictions is unique to them.

For traumatic experiences, we kinda of rewind and try to live alternatives and explore escape routes, and "remembering" foretelling dreams which are too late.
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by habayommy: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2012
teddyblueu:

This is serious,i somehow dont want to believe u,i mean it seems u re framing up a story.
Actually, i thought i was the only one doubting her super story.
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by OmoAlata(f): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
teddyblueu:

This is serious,i somehow dont want to believe u,i mean it seems u re framing up a story.

I really wish I were making it all up. I really wish I were cry
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by OmoAlata(f): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2012
uhuns: at omolata

my prayers are with you.
will recommend a book for you titled ---prayer rain-------- obtainable at mountain of fire churches----

I have it. I did Revoking Evil Decrees (page 133) for 2 weeks night vigil. My dreams were awesome wink
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by OmoAlata(f): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
habayommy:
Actually, i thought i was the only one doubting her super story.

Believe me bruv. I haven't even said half of what she's done. I really wish it was a nollywood fiction then my mum won't be all bad. When people disbelief my story, it makes me even more sad that God gave me an unbelievable mother like her cry

1 Like

Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by diesel86: 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2012
Am not a superstitous person, but when it comes to issues like dreams i don't take it lightly, reason is that over the years av had dreams that i waved aside but funnily enough i would just remember the dream when the event was just about to happen.
Since then if i av a dream that is signaling a bad omen, i immediately pray over it.
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by waja(m): 3:05am On Aug 18, 2012
If properly understood, it does.
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by faraday77(m): 6:48am On Aug 18, 2012
lay on hands on "Dictionary of Dreams" by Tella Olayeri...................
it is available at all MFM book stands.
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by FMK(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2012
God uses dream to transmit messages
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by GooseBaba: 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2012
Only naive intellectuals would conclude that dreams equals superstiton. I do believe it's one of two things. Either one is naive to think that science and books has the answers to everything or they are simply high priest in the spritual realm out to undermine the relevance of dreams. Pick one..
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2012
Dreams do tell the future but hardly. I have come to realise that a man creates his own dreams and has power through creative thinking to bring them to reality. Repetitive confession of ones belief is latent with power. Your tongue is the 2nd major tool of creation after your mind.

1 Like

Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by OmoAlata(f): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
Last week, I had a dream involving coconuts. When I woke up, I looked up the meaning on the internet and it said I would come into money. The very next day, I received some money shocked
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by kwenu: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2012
@MAVRICK, sorry it took me time to reply your question
Yes i saw the spirit of death or u cAN CALL it angel of death, it took the form of my late uncle and it was leading me on a long journey of which i got tired of, when i told him i was tired he became worried, he was very much bothered and there brought out a sheet of paper. on it something was a written but i didnt read it, he showed me,the writings covered almost the whole sheets. there was only like 2 or 3 paragraphs left on the papar and it was used by him to measure the progress of out journey in that dream but while he talked to me . i heard a voice , a peaceful one from my inside advised me, the Lord said to me in that dream, that THIS PLACE IS NOT GOOD as soon as i heard the voice of the holyspirit , i qiucley woke upp fro the dream . and so thats how i escaped it, if i had continued i would have been ensnared into that trap.

in Some cases the spirit of death can take on the image of a living being so as to decieve people . but it takes the help of the holyspirit to discern WHO IS WHO.
i am confident of this,
I had a dream where i and my cousin were playing together in a dream, we played for hours like never before. and when he was about to leave he decided to Hug me to say his goodbye, but while he stretched out his arm to hug me, I heard a voice from my inside say to me. THIS MAN IS DEAD.
There the holyspirit was seeing a man while i was seeing a young boy(my cousin)

The voice of the holyghost can come to you in different ways

as for me its always peaceful. it brings deliverance.
i got to know the voice of the holyspiriit whenever i was in difficult situations, when my strenght have failed me.

The holyghost lives inside us . hes the future of a hopeless man
Hes like jesus, He weeps inside us, he cries,sometimes when i am alone i just go crying,

Hes full of compassion, hes like a seed inside us that we need to grow.
Hes the secrete of all Geniune greatmen, name them, from Abel, Noah, Samson, David, Joseph,The apostles of christ,prophets, Samuel Moses Daniel ect.

i LL stop here

God bless u
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by swaggrbabe: 7:34am On Sep 25, 2012
[quote author=phaya]

YOUR GBAGUN NOR BE HERE!!![/quote no be small thing o babes na me write this GBAGUN. Hehehe
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by swaggrbabe: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2012
phaya:

YOUR GBAGUN NOR BE HERE!!!
. For the records galfriend those were typographical errors. Hop u understand.
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by seyibrown(f): 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2012
Dreams do tell us what will definitely happen in the future. Dreams do warn us of what will happen in the future if not prayed about.

@Omo Alata: Psychological, emotional and spiritual matter and needs to be tackled from all angles. The Devil is taking advantage of the psychological and emotional problems. Pray PS 133 in addition to your other prayers. Pray for the salvation of her Soul most importantly. Let her know you love her. Lots of people out there who are not 'witches' but just say, think and wish things out of anger/pain and the devil takes the opportunity.

@thegoodjoehun: So sorry for your loss. May God grant you the fortitude to bear this loss.
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by OmoAlata(f): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2012
seyibrown: Dreams do tell us what will definitely happen in the future. Dreams do warn us of what will happen in the future if not prayed about.

@Omo Alata: Psychological, emotional and spiritual matter and needs to be tackled from all angles. The Devil is taking advantage of the psychological and emotional problems. Pray PS 133 in addition to your other prayers. Pray for the salvation of her Soul most importantly. Let her know you love her. Lots of people out there who are not 'witches' but just say, think and wish things out of anger/pain and the devil takes the opportunity.

Thank you though I sometimes wonder if she is past helping sad
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by honeyfave: 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2012
Omo Alata: I once dreamt my mother was cussing/cursing me in the dream. She was cussing real bad (heavy, heavy pronouncements) undecided so I sent all the cusses back to her ojare. I was yelling, "back to sender, return to sender, backfire" in the dream. My mother has been passing through one problem or the other ever since.

Thank God for Jesus Amen.
Oh My God.
I had experience this in the past but no more. God has delivered me from d wicked woman.I always had this particular dream since my childhood through my adulthood.God has really showed me d kind of mother she is but i neglected it because i was still a baby in spiritually warfare. God really want to take me and my siblings out from the pit our enemy put us to but we turned a deaf ears. i always tell her of d dreams but she claimed that someone out there resopnsible for our difficult is using her image.She used to accuse my dad's relative of witchcraft. so anytime i have d dream i just took it with a pinch of salt.

After my marriage no issue.For a year i was on artificial reproductive assistance.Later i stopped all procedures, cos i was just wasting money and i knew that it's more of spiritually battle.
There was no day i didnt dream about her cursing me, giving me pepper or mixing eggs with pepper in my dream. I later met a Pastor that told me God wants to take me out of this bondage but my prayer life is weak. I started praying in d midnight(precisly May 2011). There were so many revelations that really proved who she is.
My dear sis Omo Alata, four days to my ovulation day in the month of June I dreamt: saw them in d coven (including my Grandmother) pounding baby in a mortal. They were doing incantation. I ran to where they are, shouting HOLY GHOST FIRE!HOLY GHOST FIRE!! calling them witch.
To cut d long story short God answered my prayer in that month. I deliever my convenant child this year. People that have mocked me now called me mother. So many door have opened. Up til now d woman i called mother i have not called to congratulate me. When my husband informed her that her daughter have delivered a bouncing baby she asked him again and again, who deliver.
My Sisters and daddy dreamt d same kind of dreams i had, we are all keeping it to ourselves. We were just waiting for God Judgement cos her atrocites were too much.

I dont want to be detailed now but i have told God that I shall put it on here after HE exposes them( with her two friends). To all christians out there dont joke with your dreams.
God is a miracle God. I Love you Jesus Christ.
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by OmoAlata(f): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
honeyfave:
Oh My God.
I had experience this in the past but no more. God has delivered me from d wicked woman.I always had this particular dream since my childhood through my adulthood.God has really showed me d kind of mother she is but i neglected it because i was still a baby in spiritually warfare. God really want to take me and my siblings out from the pit our enemy put us to but we turned a deaf ears. i always tell her of d dreams but she claimed that someone out there resopnsible for our difficult is using her image.

Thank God for your breakthrough and deliverance. Affliction shall not rise again in Jesus name. When I was much younger, my mother said the same, "maybe someone used her image" shocked shocked Lie from the pit of hell. I no longer joke with my prayer life. When my mum calls me now, she speaks to me with some kind of awe or respect if you like. Power pass power. God shall prevail Amen.
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by honeyfave: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2012
Omo Alata:

Thank God for your breakthrough and deliverance. Affliction shall not rise again in Jesus name. When I was much younger, my mother said the same, "maybe someone used her image" shocked shocked Lie from the pit of hell. I no longer joke with my prayer life. When my mum calls me now, she speaks to me with some kind of awe or respect if you like. Power pass power. God shall prevail
Amen.

me too I dont joke with prayer,anytime I miss my personal vigil it would be as if l lost a virtue in me.I haven't spoken with her since last year June. A revelation came out that anytime I conceive I shouldnt call till i put to bed except if i want to loss d pregnacy. I partially neglected d revelation by listen to advise of an elderly man, he advised me to call her ( he gave thousands of reasons to support his reasons) Alas i called and my dream changed again, in my 6wks of pregancy i started bleeding, I and some prayer warriors went to fasting and prayer and the bleeding stopped. Through out d 9 months i experienced spiritual attacks but God in His infinity mercy didnt allow it to manifest physically. After i put to bed i wanted to called her but my God says is not yet time, that her plans for me and my baby is of evil. She's telling people now that i didnt even tell her or anyone in d family that got pregant.I must be callous.
God Almighty showed me via dreams and visions some people she put in bondage.My mission now is to interceed for such people and helping them financially according to revelations i saw. i also contacted them to be prayerful but i didnt mention her in our conversatio. I pity my late brothers so much dt they died unnatural and untimely died (O fi won dajo): one of them was a Ist class student in d univ of IB, he died in d final year. She too cunning. she accussed our neighbour of killing my brother after 3 months the said neighbour died.

I give honour to God for reviving my prayer life and revealiing the secret of my affliction through the power of dreams and visions.If you are prayerfully, your dreams will be divine.My experience made me to belief that THERE IS GOD INDEED AND THAT HEAVEN AND HELL ARE REAL.

1 Like

Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by OmoAlata(f): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2012
honeyfave:
I give honour to God for reviving my prayer life and revealiing the secret of my affliction through the power of dreams and visions.If you are prayerfully, your dreams will be divine.My experience made me to belief that THERE IS GOD INDEED AND THAT HEAVEN AND HELL ARE REAL.

Praise God. My mother left some curses on my voicemail one time and called me to ask if I received her messages. I said I heard all her curses and I immediately prayed, "every curse pronounced by my mother, backfire, return to sender", she said, "Ah, don't send it back O, don't send it back O". If it's not serious, I would laff grin
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by omonikiba(f): 12:06am On Oct 13, 2012
Hello pips, I had this dream like few months ago and though it borders me then but I have stopped thinking about it, I had a dream that I had quadruplets, what does it really mean? And to say, two of them where like not alive as a result of negligence by doctors in that dream.

I told one of my close friends about it and she said she will inform her mum, up till now she hasn't told me abything about it and when I remind her she will give me excuses, so I stopped, but I notice she later stopped telling me things and our relationship without any misunderstanding has become sour. Then, my sister and two of my friends had the same dream that am preggy, if you have a clue to this help me out.

Google gave me nice explanation to those dreams, but am like what is that quadruplets?
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by honeyfave: 8:22am On Oct 13, 2012
omonikiba: Hello pips, I had this dream like few months ago and though it borders me then but I have stopped thinking about it, I had a dream that I had quadruplets, what does it really mean? And to say, two of them where like not alive as a result of negligence by doctors in that dream.

For u to deliver quadrulets means u shall conceive and deliver in real life.but d dead of two as a result of doctor negligence shows that it's 50-50 situation if your trust is solely on doctor reports.Put your trust in the lord.

Why telling your dream to a friend that you are nt sure of her spiritual stands?
Avoid google intepretation pls.
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by omonikiba(f): 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
@honeyfave, thanks so much. i have learnt my lessons am not used to telling people my dreams but i just decided to tell her cos i was worried about it, my hubby laughed about it but i know it means something. well i know it is well. i solely r=trust in the Lord, though i try to be medically sure but yet only God is my hope.
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by OmoAlata(f): 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
omonikiba:

I told one of my close friends about it and she said she will inform her mum, up till now she hasn't told me abything about it and when I remind her she will give me excuses, so I stopped, but I notice she later stopped telling me things and our relationship without any misunderstanding has become sour.

Her mum must have told her the dream is a wonderful one and you'll be blessed etc which has now made her envious (human nature). I only tell my dreams to people in my prayer warrior group wink

I came across this online:

Quadruplets

To see quadruplets in your dream represent wholeness. You are close to becoming who you really want to be. You will enjoy calmness and peace after a period of much chaos and problems.

Birth

To dream that the child dies during childbirth suggests that you are having difficulties getting pregnant. It may also reflect your anxiousness about caring for a child.

omonikiba, do you have children already? If not, are you trying? You could just be anxious about it. Anyway, God reveals to redeem. It is well smiley
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by omonikiba(f): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2012
omo alata, thanks for your insight. am trying to conceive, i am really trusting God for a miracle.
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 14, 2012
Never neglect dreams. It is a potent means of knowing the supernatural. God is wondeful, if you are having dreams, God is communicating with you. You are special to him and he is guiding you.

@omo alata and the other person that posted about their Mum. You are not alone.

No doubt about it, that mum is a witch. You havent seen anything. If i tell you what my mum does, you will be too surprised. Sometimes it is hard to share such experiences because it's ones mother.

God has revealed to me who my mum is, after frustrating my life to the point of dying.

I once had a dream. I saw an Angel decending from the sky like a bird, he landed and was walking into our house. The gates opened by themselves and he came inside, i wanted to come out to meet him but someone was behind me pulling and dragging me away till i woke up. That person was my Mum.

She had been a thorn in my flesh, she will always stand in the way of my progress. I started bouts of sicknesses, from UTI even to diabetes. But alas my diabetes stopped the day i was supposed to start treatment because my mum was to bear the costs.

Many things i have experienced, i once saw a potlike image drawn in her private rooms wall. Very strange. I cleaned it with prayers. Events after events, until i got tired of life.

I was very very sick and after varrious tests @ a federal medical centre, nothing seem to be wrong physically. I took it to God in prayer. My prayer was that God should show me the type of sickness i'm suffering from so that i can find the right treatment and i had a dream. I saw a pot of fire flying in d night, and someone beside me calling the name UROGI, a woman appeared from the flying pot. Very beautiful, the most beautiful human i've ever seen. Glowing like coals of fire and standing in a gladiator posture. The person beside me was shouting and hailing, calling the name Urogi! Urogi!. I woke up disturbed. The person beside me was my mum.

I googled to find out what Urogi means. Just one meaning in the whole world. It means WITCHCRAFT. Please google and find out yourselves.

God is a revealer of secrets. Dont joke with your dreams
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by honeyfave: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2012
meh, it's difficult to share d experience with people,it would be as if they are watching nollywood movies.The only people that know are my pastor,prayer warrior members and my immediate family excluding my only brother .She's not ordinary member but number 1. To be a number 1 in the kingdom of darkness is not a joke, she has covenant all her male children for sacrifice in order to get power and position in occultic world. I pray that my only brother's life shall never be wasted in Jesus Name.
My bible says suffer not a witch to live.
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by OmoAlata(f): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
omonikiba: omo alata, thanks for your insight. am trying to conceive, i am really trusting God for a miracle.

It is well. Once you get pregnant, try not to tell anyone except those you can trust with prayers. Keep it secret (it will be difficult as you'll want to shout it from the rooftops) until your belly shoots out grin

newken:

@omo alata and the other person that posted about their Mum. You are not alone.

No doubt about it, that mum is a witch. You havent seen anything. If i tell you what my mum does, you will be too surprised. Sometimes it is hard to share such experiences because it's ones mother.

God is a revealer of secrets. Dont joke with your dreams

God indeed reveals to redeem. Half the battle is won. You cannot joke with prayers. Try midnight prayers and early morning prayers. Always cover yourself with the blood of Jesus. If your church does deliverance service, try to attend one. It is well. God will deliver us all from household wickedness in Jesus name Amen.

honeyfave: I pray that my only brother's life shall never be wasted in Jesus Name.
My bible says suffer not a witch to live.

God will deliver him. Keep on praying Fire prayers wink
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by honeyfave: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2012
Omo Alata:

God will deliver him. wink

Amen
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by tng(f): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
@omo alata

some of us in situations like yours though not from our mothers but equally close relatives feel your pain and know your struggles. I and my family are a living testimony of this kind of struggle. Prayer is the only sure recipe for success.Just continue to do your own part as a child to her and let God fight your battle.
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by OmoAlata(f): 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
tng: @omo alata

some of us in situations like yours though not from our mothers but equally close relatives feel your pain and know your struggles. I and my family are a living testimony of this kind of struggle. Prayer is the only sure recipe for success.Just continue to do your own part as a child to her and let God fight your battle.

Thank you. It does amaze me daily though that a mother would wish ill on her child. I still can't comprehend and I hope I never do. I have 5 children. They are all different. Some are loving and caring. Some are downright horrible but I still would not wish ill on them smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? / Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? / In Defence Of Logicboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.