Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Do Dreams Tell The Future? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Dreams Tell The Future? (14249 Views)

Gifts Of The Holyspirit : I Can Tell The Ones You Have / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by OmoAlata(f): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2012
2 nights ago, my husband shouted out from his dream which woke me up shocked shocked He got up immediately and prayed. He said he was trying to shout the name of "Jesus" in his dream but his throat was constricted. When he eventually was able to shout out, he shouted out from the dream into the physical!!

I've heard of people waking up screaming, holding their heads and saying "someone hit me on the head in my dream, someone hit me on the head in my dream", and their head hurt in the physical shocked
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by seyibrown(f): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
I had a strange dream around 2am this morning .... I was being told in the dream that the Anti-Christ has been born, is now 2 years old and he will be revealed when he is 38 years old ... I was actually dismissing what this person had to say while they were trying to tell me but my spirit was saying 'listen, listen, calm dowm, listen, he/she has a message for you' until that person finished telling me.
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hello guys, waoooo about all your experiences with your most closest, really wild.

Pls I have been having this dream and its very similar because its tending to the same thing, shoe. The first dream I had about shoe was that I was wearing a shoe that does not match the cloth am wearing and the ocassion, as in, the cloth looks gorgeous and the shoes looks like a casual one, let's say a bathroom slippiers, I don't know the meaning, the one I had last night is worisome, I dreamt that my shoe were old (though if I repair it it would be ok), I decide to sell it and buy another brand new one with the money I realise from the sale, and imediately I got a buyer who purchsed it with the aim of repairing it, I collected the money and was like going to walk bear footed until I get to where to buy the new shoe, pls what is the meaning of this?
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
I saw in my dream the nearest future Samsung will produce a different kind of smartphones. Somebody. Can I get a witness?
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by faraday77(m): 6:50am On Feb 12, 2013
@redeemersave- any dream about shoe is pointing in the direction of marriage. check ur marital life. thanks
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by dreamdictionary(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2013
Yes I do think they tell the future,I have just gotten Mystic for 2 month it gives great detail.

|dream analysis dictionary|

http://dreamanalysisdictionary.com

|dream dictionary|
|dreams|

An online Dream Analysis dictionary giving you the most precise and accurate meanings of your dreams.
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by dreaminterptat: 9:26am On Apr 29, 2018
This also explains about dreams
dream dictionary

and this one shows you how to remember dreams
remember dreams
does anyone know about any other sites? if so, let me know
Re: Do Dreams Tell The Future? by insideyourmind: 6:46am On Aug 22, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? / In Defence Of Logicboy / Atheism Has Ancient Roots And Is Not ‘modern Invention’, Claims New Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.