Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? (8947 Views)

What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies / Teddy Bears - What Do Girls Use It For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by maclatunji: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2012
free2ryhme: all of you including the poster of this thread has nothing important to do .. you are jus a bunch of weirdos ... ah ah teddy bears and dolls . una no get work at all what next? who wear superman pant when he/she was a child? go find work do olodos

Welcome to our club, hard to resist innit?

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2012
Idowuogbo: I call mine chucky grin
cant stop laffin ma ass off*funny qurls
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Cyberconnect12: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2012
bennyraz: Abeg Id leave dat side jare grin grin grin if every chick get baby doll, u no fit get na!! cuz i knw it doesn't interest u grin grin
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2012
cindyrella:

Awwww same here!

Anytime My niece and nephew pays me a visit one teddy will sure disappear! angry

If I complain their mom will ask if I am still a kid
(Huh? )

The one they took the time they came was one of my favourite! sad sad angry
una qo faaaaint me 4 here oooooo
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2012
cindyrella:

Awwww same here!

Anytime My niece and nephew pays me a visit one teddy will sure disappear! angry

(Huh? )

maclatunji:

Sheez, OP definitely asked for the lecture didn't he? Even God (I believe) has allowed women to have teddies/dolls, it is in their nature.
cindyrella:

Awwww same here!

(Huh? )

nature ke!!!!!!
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Tinkybabe(f): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
I don't keep teddy bears..I've never been a fan.I have this family friend though,she's 24 and has about 10 in her room,I mean big ones.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by yemmy19(m): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2012
Ladies used teddy bears nd dolls as close substitutes....
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by PetroG1: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2012
Aza Montana: Hi Poster. These are not called dolls okay my sweety. Dolls are the ones which look like oyibo and they are made of plastic but the type woman like are animals and have losts of comfort just holding them. They are called teddies okay. They differ but the most common ones are the teddy bears. They bring a sense of comfort to sisters and they look cute and adorable and are also great to cuddle.Maybe you should get yourself one. Please my dear never call them dolls okay.Go to a toy store they will show you what a doll looks like and you will see the difference between teddy and dol.
Thank you. u just read my mind and you dished it out hot and it burnt them. Please stay steamy with wot AZA said. its not called dolls the are teddies and they are cute. Fluffy and cuddly which keeprs you warm and have a steady dream. not hard surface n bonny tings.... grin tongue
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by skexy(f): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2012
Aza Montana: Hi Poster. These are not called dolls okay my sweety. Dolls are the ones which look like oyibo and they are made of plastic but the type woman like are animals and have losts of comfort just holding them. They are called teddies okay. They differ but the most common ones are the teddy bears. They bring a sense of comfort to sisters and they look cute and adorable and are also great to cuddle.Maybe you should get yourself one. Please my dear never call them dolls okay.Go to a toy store they will show you what a doll looks like and you will see the difference between teddy and dol.
well said, tell am abeg
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by pendo89(f): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2012
I have two big puffy ones.

A grey rabbit and a white and red bear. I don't know but u dare not mess with them.

Infact I tuck them well in bed. Check them on my profile smiley smiley
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by teddyblueu: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mynd_44: To me, since a lot of women are emotional, and their BFs are always behaving like backsides, the dolls serve as a good replacement. Cos it does not cheat, hit at them and stuff.
The real question should be what's with guys and football especially the European leagues
seconded
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by helphelp: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2012
slimyem: i love dolls...but can't have more than one/two around at a time.
If you have a problem with my love for dolls,you can like to roll yourself over and out!cheesy

Chei...!
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by helphelp: 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2012
teddyblueu: seconded

A doll to Football....Incomparable
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2012
Its just a dumb ploy by chics who want to feel cute. I remember this cow I had the bad fortune of meeting. She was trying to feel cute and she had like 100 teddy bears in her bed very dusty things. There was even a toy camel that looked like something from a voodoo shrine. and the fcking sow would wallow among her dusty teddy bears feeling really cute. and sadly most guys indulge this crazy trend. Usually after marriage when reality sets in, 2 /3 kids and she is damaged goods the man ceases buying her that crap. angry
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by pendo89(f): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2012
Babzilla: Its just a dumb ploy by chics who want to feel cute. I remember this cow I had the bad fortune of meeting. She was trying to feel cute and she had like 100 teddy bears in her bed very dusty things. There was even a toy camel that looked like something from a voodoo shrine. and the fcking sow would wallow among her dusty teddy bears feeling really cute. and sadly most guys indulge this crazy trend. Usually after marriage when reality sets in, 2 /3 kids and she is damaged goods the man ceases buying her that crap. angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Ok,I am not obsessed so I cant have like 100 dolls.Max is 5 but I have 2 because of the sentimental attachment I have for them.Nothing else.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
pendo89:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Ok,I am not obsessed so I cant have like 100 dolls.Max is 5 but I have 2 because of the sentimental attachment I have for them.Nothing else.

& I bet theyre dusty too tongue
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Callimo(m): 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2012
they use the dolls to cure KONJI grin grin grin grin grin Especially the urgly babes grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2012
Babzilla: Its just a dumb ploy by chics who want to feel cute. I remember this cow I had the bad fortune of meeting. She was trying to feel cute and she had like 100 teddy bears in her bed very dusty things. There was even a toy camel that looked like something from a voodoo shrine. and the fcking sow would wallow among her dusty teddy bears feeling really cute. and sadly most guys indulge this crazy trend. Usually after marriage when reality sets in, 2 /3 kids and she is damaged goods the man ceases buying her that crap. angry
grin Ur piece cracked me up grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by lepasharon(f): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2012
Babzilla: I[b]ts just a dumb ploy by chics who want to feel cute[/b]. I remember this cow I had the bad fortune of meeting. She was trying to feel cute and she had like 100 teddy bears in her bed very dusty things. There was even a toy camel that looked like something from a voodoo shrine. and the fcking sow would wallow among her dusty teddy bears feeling really cute. and sadly most guys indulge this crazy trend. Usually after marriage when reality sets in, 2 /3 kids and she is damaged goods the man ceases buying her that crap. angry

yeah truee cheesy
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2012
U need 2grow up. I had a gurlfrnd dat was in2 d habit till I gave her my big D. She didn't even know when she dropped dem. Teddies r jus for gurls dat lack a man's touch n they r a way of avoiding d real world. For grown up women, they're rep immaturity. Question: if a mature woman is holding onto teddies what do u want a small girl 2hold onto?
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by topboyz(m): 1:07am On Jun 29, 2012
Idowuogbo: I call mine chucky grin
Hope its nt d chucky dat kills. U knw na, d movie. Or perhapz i cn call u - bride of chucky.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by dasparrow: 7:24am On Jun 29, 2012
bennyraz: Dolls are meant for babies not adults grin In a scenario where some grown up ladies are emotional attached to dolls it's quite funny cheesy Naturally i don't fancy girls that keep/scatter dolls and teddy bears all over their bedroom/living room grin It's kinda of weird to me cuz u aint a baby, i had this argument with a friend yestiday over the issue of ladies keeping dolls and with that, she thinks i'm rigid and unromantic. I kinda of laughed. I'm sure some ladies on NL keep baby dolls, well i'm SMH for you. So guys do u like girls that keep/adore baby dolls aka teddy bears?

I am sure you have female relatives in your family. Bros why don't you go and ask them? Besides, I hope you are aware that teddy bears are different from dolls. Here in the states, it is not uncommon to see guys give their ladies on valentines day huge cuddly teddy bears along with flowers such as roses and chocolate amongst other things. Now when it comes to dolls, there are people who keep them as collectibles. Other than that, I see no reason why a grown woman will desire dolls if she is not a vintage doll collector. Baffles me. Very soon some ladies will want to wear diapers and anyone who objects will be seen as unromantic too. I beg I no fit shout.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Xionez(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2012
IMO there is nothing wrong with it as far as she doesn't expect me to treat it as a real being like "why didn't you greet Chucky/Kitti?" Or "Didn't you see Chucky/Kitti sittin on that chair, go find another". . .that kind of thing.

Being in possession of one just shows the tender part of ones self and by that I mean in ladies and not in guys.

Being in possession of thousands is a serious case. Really serious case. Probably had more than her fair share of a broken heart.

Two cents.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by pendo89(f): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
Babzilla:

& I bet theyre dusty too tongue

No way. I keep them clean. But that camel one like vodoo! LOL cracked me up! grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
pendo89:

No way. I keep them clean. But that camel one like vodoo! LOL cracked me up! grin grin grin

U have no idea I tell U. No wonder she was always complaining of having bad dreams. Anyway I bet like most teddy bear owners you 'christened' your teddys. Gave them some childish name like wookie or mookie or chookie or lookie or somethin really really dumb undecided
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by lepasharon(f): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
loool^
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by kreamstaff: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
Many girls store their winsh powers in their teddy bears! AM SERiOuS!
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Xionez(m): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2012
^^^^^
So what's the name of that nollywood movie you finished watching before posting this reply?
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Mynd44: 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2012
Xionez: ^^^^^
So what's the name of that nollywood movie you finished watching before posting this reply?
Now this is another dimension to it
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 02, 2012
kreamstaff: Many girls store their winsh powers in their teddy bears! AM SERiOuS!
my point (no be me talk am o)
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Mynd44: 6:53am On Jul 02, 2012
bennyraz: my point (no be me talk am o)
But na you start the thread and you were expecting it to get to this point
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
But na you start the thread and you were expecting it to get to this point
obviously grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. / I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! / How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.