Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,477 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? (8943 Views)

What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies / Teddy Bears - What Do Girls Use It For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2012
Aza Montana: Hi Poster. These are not called dolls okay my sweety. Dolls are the ones which look like oyibo and they are made of plastic but the type woman like are animals and have losts of comfort just holding them. They are called teddies okay. They differ but the most common ones are the teddy bears. They bring a sense of comfort to sisters and they look cute and adorable and are also great to cuddle.Maybe you should get yourself one. Please my dear never call them dolls okay.Go to a toy store they will show you what a doll looks like and you will see the difference between teddy and dol.
read my first post. I wrote Dolls and Teddy bears. Knowing the 2 are different. And why would i think of getting one for myself? I'm i a baby My argument is dolls and teddy bears are meant for babies not grown ups.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by AzaMontana(f): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
Lol nw u dey vex? Abeg u r a man u wud never understan

bennyraz: read my first post. I wrote Dolls and Teddy bears. Knowing the 2 are different. And why would i think of getting one for myself? I'm i a baby My argument is dolls and teddy bears are meant for babies not grown ups.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by AzaMontana(f): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2012
Woman will always love teddy as long yol men love soccer

bennyraz: read my first post. I wrote Dolls and Teddy bears. Knowing the 2 are different. And why would i think of getting one for myself? I'm i a baby My argument is dolls and teddy bears are meant for babies not grown ups.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2012
Aza Montana:

Woman will always love teddy as long yol men love soccer

Just some women, not all of them. I used to detest the act of keeping a teddy bear by women that were not below 13 years of age or were not mentally re[i]t[/i]arded.
But that changed when I bought my monkey teddy. embarassed
cutesy wootsy monkey teddy. . . . .
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by AzaMontana(f): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
Good for u sugar[

quote author=fellis]
Just some women, not all of them. I used to detest the act of keeping a teddy bear by women that were not below 13 years of age or were not mentally re[i]t[/i]arded.
But that changed when I bought my monkey teddy. embarassed
cutesy wootsy monkey teddy. . . . .[/quote]
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by lepasharon(f): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2012
somebody who sed he went to hell and came back to testify said one of the the demons he saw resembled a troll doll undecided
so that put me off from keeping dolls nd teddies
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by tjskii(f): 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
Dnt really dig them,but I had dis particular one I was attached to,my dad bot me dis teddy wen I was three years old and I had it for twenty plus years,wud be unabl to sleep wtht dt teddy by my side,even went to uni wth it,weneva I had to travl I always took it along. I went out one day,came home only to find out dt my mum had burnt my raggedy teddywuggy,she told me to go and bring a husband and grandchild home for her instead of carryin a mumu teddybear al ova d plac tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2012
Aza Montana: Lol nw u dey vex? Abeg u r a man u wud never understan

i'm not vexing and i understand, but to be sincere, ladies that keep teddies/dolls are emotionally weak. True or False?
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
lepasharon: somebody who sed he went to hell and came back to testify said one of the the demons he saw resembled a troll doll undecided
so that put me off from keeping dolls nd teddies
yea.. That's why some pple detest it. It somehow like sigidi cheesy
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2012
tjskii: Dnt really dig them,but I had dis particular one I was attached to,my dad bot me dis teddy wen I was three years old and I had it for twenty plus years,wud be unabl to sleep wtht dt teddy by my side,even went to uni wth it,weneva I had to travl I always took it along. I went out one day,came home only to find out dt my mum had burnt my raggedy teddywuggy,she told me to go and bring a husband and grandchild home for her instead of carryin a mumu teddybear al ova d plac tongue tongue
you've gat a very good mother cheesy those things are meant for mean angry babies. So when do u intend to take a man home to mama grin
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Mynd44: 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
The dolls replace men in times of cold and when they need something to cuddle
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by mikron(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2012
dude i dont know ooooo! I bought one for a female frnd of mine last valentines day and ever since then the babe kept talking and thanking me till date. Funny
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2012
190_@:
you know wah - ure juss a guniea fowl grin

May God forgive you. grin
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by inspirenet: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2012
Aza Montana: Hi Poster. These are not called dolls okay my sweety. Dolls are the ones which look like oyibo and they are made of plastic but the type woman like are animals and have losts of comfort just holding them. They are called teddies okay. They differ but the most common ones are the teddy bears. They bring a sense of comfort to sisters and they look cute and adorable and are also great to cuddle.Maybe you should get yourself one. Please my dear never call them dolls okay.Go to a toy store they will show you what a doll looks like and you will see the difference between teddy and dol.
smiley
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Spicyhawt: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2012
mikron: dude i dont know ooooo! I bought one for a female frnd of mine last valentines day and ever since then the babe kept talking and thanking me till date. Funny

U just gave her d best companion grin
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by nelsondgod(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2012

IT shows their kind of creature. they love to be cared for,adored.
YOU ONLY ATTRACTS WHAT YOU ARE.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by nikkyshyne(f): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2012
Meet my Teddydog ~ Sandy. grin

Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by tintingz(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2012
Me sef wan ask, wetin grown gals doin wit dolls, abi dos dolls get joystick ni?
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2012

Cos puss'ies love Teddies
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2012
@nikkyshyne. Dats a teddy pig. Rflmao
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by nikkyshyne(f): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2012
bennyraz: @nikkyshyne. Dats a teddy pig. Rflmao
Awwww...I hate you cry
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2012
nikkyshyne:
Awwww...I hate you cry
i'm sorry!! Don't hate me puleaseee! But between, ur teddy is beautiful grin
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by linkin8k(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
bennyraz: @nikkyshyne. Dats a teddy pig. Rflmao

=))
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by madjune(m): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2012
That's what Pastor Chris Okotie's ex wife should have married- A DOLL instead of shaming herself into marrying the Pastor.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Beaf1: 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2012
We know that some girls use them (especially big ones) for self-service cheesy
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2012
All na just on d formin level.
And u know most dulls are demon carriers!!!
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by maclatunji: 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2012

Sheez, OP definitely asked for the lecture didn't he? Even God (I believe) has allowed women to have teddies/dolls, it is in their nature.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by MRMICKMEN: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2012
They are just loners and wish a mugu will fall along,lonely wannabes tongue
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by free2ryhme: 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2012
all of you including the poster of this thread has nothing important to do .. you are jus a bunch of weirdos ... ah ah teddy bears and dolls . una no get work at all what next? who wear superman pant when he/she was a child? go find work do olodos
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2012
190_@:
you know wah - ure juss a guniea fowl grin

hhahahahahhahahahahahhahahaa
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
slimyem: i love dolls...but can't have more than one/two around at a time.
If you have a problem with my love for dolls,you can like to roll yourself over and out!cheesy
hmmmmmmmm na waooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

End Time Male Tailor Measure Female Client Touching Her Private Part, Spark Out / A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics / How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.