Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4395590 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Esetim(f): 4:57pm On May 28, 2022
Goldie50:
Good day mamas. Please who has used "mamaOlogi" pap products for their little ones? They are on Instagram. They sell different varieties of pap for babies. I want to get reviews before I start patronizing them.
Thank you.

I got the nutty cereal, date syrub and crayfish powder.
So far so good, its nice. I add the nutty cereal to my baby's pap(I make the pap myself).
I don't really like the taste of the date syrub so I didn't use it.
I use the crayfish powder for his pap sometimes.
She gave me free sample of the protein mix as well, but I haven't really tried it cos it contains soyabeans.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldie50: 9:32pm On May 28, 2022
Great! Thank you so much ma'am. I'll order the pap and nutty cereals then. I appreciate �

Esetim:

I got the nutty cereal, date syrub and crayfish powder.
So far so good, its nice. I add the nutty cereal to my baby's pap(I make the pap myself).
I don't really like the taste of the date syrub so I didn't use it.
I use the crayfish powder for his pap sometimes.
She gave me free sample of the protein mix as well, but I haven't really tried it cos it contains soyabeans.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by delaveres(f): 10:23pm On May 28, 2022
Good day mamas and soon to be mamas
Hope we’re doing great.
I have some items to sell, anyone interested can indicate.
-Infantino convertible carrier 7k
-Car seat 12k
-High chair 15k
-Bassinet 12k
- Baby swing 30k
-Baby cot with mattress 35k
- Pop bed (with baby pillow and breastfeeding pillow) 7k
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by delaveres(f): 10:29pm On May 28, 2022
High chair

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by delaveres(f): 10:30pm On May 28, 2022
Baby swing

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by delaveres(f): 10:31pm On May 28, 2022
Bassinet

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by delaveres(f): 10:33pm On May 28, 2022
Car seat and baby carrier

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by delaveres(f): 10:35pm On May 28, 2022
Baby cot with mattress and pop bed

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ifeadebola(f): 10:48pm On May 28, 2022
Good day mamas .pls help me,I gave birth three weeks ago to my princess weighing 2.5 kg at birth . I was induced at 37 weeks due to high blood pressure,went back to the hospital for immunization that same week ,she weighed 2.1 kg . I asked the nurse,she said its always like that at first but now she still look small in my sight. What can I do to make her look chubby. I've been given her breast since the day of delivery and another thing is that she can suck for three hours.Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akell(m): 1:01am On May 29, 2022
Ifeadebola:
Good day mamas .pls help me,I gave birth three weeks ago to my princess weighing 2.5 kg at birth . I was induced at 37 weeks due to high blood pressure,went back to the hospital for immunization that same week ,she weighed 2.1 kg . I asked the nurse,she said its always like that at first but now she still look small in my sight. What can I do to make her look chubby. I've been given her breast since the day of delivery and another thing is that she can suck for three hours.Thanks

It's normal. No cause for alarm.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 6:05am On May 29, 2022
Ifeadebola:
hello mummy... Thou its normal for some babies to loss their birth weight a little one week after birth, dey gain it bk quickly wen dey feed well.... 4 her not to add weight n she sucks 4 a whole 3hrs, u r probably not lactating well, she is sucking but may not be getting enough milk from you... To help ur daughter gain weight try to up ur breastmilk production, n if u cant u can add formula for her

7 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ifeadebola(f): 7:18am On May 29, 2022
Thank you ma
Akell:

It's normal. No cause for alarm.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ifeadebola(f): 7:19am On May 29, 2022
Thank you mama

kokaiye:
hello mummy... Thou its normal for some babies to loss their birth weight a little one week after birth, dey gain it bk quickly wen dey feed well.... 4 her not to add weight n she sucks 4 a whole 3hrs, u r probably not lactating well, she is sucking but may not be getting enough milk from you... To help ur daughter gain weight try to up ur breastmilk production, n if u cant u can add formula for her

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jumyte29(f): 2:17pm On May 29, 2022
Pls help, how can I treat stomach pain in a month old baby... The stomach makes noise too even when he is sucking breast....
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 6:38pm On May 29, 2022
delaveres:
Hope we’re doing great.
-Car seat 12k
-High chair 15k
-Bassinet 12k
- Baby swing 30k

Is the baby carrier negotiable?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by delaveres(f): 8:42pm On May 29, 2022
Bloomingbud:

Is the baby carrier negotiable?

Yes, it is
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 8:53pm On May 29, 2022
jumyte29:
Pls help, how can I treat stomach pain in a month old baby... The stomach makes noise too even when he is sucking breast....
buy infacol... D baby ve gas
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pojomojo: 2:35am On May 30, 2022
Abeg! How do you cope with sleepless nights?
Then, is berging/burping really important ?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by YummySuits(f): 6:24am On May 30, 2022
Pojomojo:
Abeg! How do you cope with sleepless nights?
Then, is berging/burping really important ?

Hello mama. Please it's very important to burp your baby before putting them down.

I made the mistake of putting my son to sleep after feeding. Thank God my sister was around and she heard him making sounds in his sleep. The food had come back up and he was choking cry she quickly raised him and patted his back. He let out a big burp and calmed down.

Whenever I think back to that day, I slap myself mentally

8 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Amakachris95(f): 1:58pm On May 30, 2022
Freshly restocked Ajumbaise now available...
So what is this
Aju mbaise is a fat burning flat tummy herb.
It is used to trim down post pregnancy fat after giving birth.
Who can use it?
Anybody can use the herb except pregnant mothers, depending on what you are using it for!
Nursing mothers: It helps to detoxify, cleanse and sanitize the stomach after delivery, removing leftover lochia and enabling adequate milk production.
Women with big tummy who have given birth before and want to trim down.
Please call or WhatsApp 07035797531 or CALLS ONLY 09122875387 to place your order.

Instagram: Ajumbaise_lady

We deliver nationwide.
N600 for a wrap.

1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by meetmal03(f): 3:34pm On May 30, 2022
yes they are. please chat us on 08104323941
Sophiemama:
Hello, I'm interested. I hope they are as lovely as you have here, and affordable?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by delaveres(f): 5:49pm On May 31, 2022
delaveres:
Hope we’re doing great.
-Car seat 12k
-High chair 15k
-Bassinet 12k
- Baby swing 30k

Items are still available for purchase
Kindly get in touch
Thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pojomojo: 6:34pm On May 31, 2022
I was told to put pepper in my baby mouth after 41days, also my baby is 3 weeks what. I suppose to use to clean his tongue, how true is this?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ebowo(f): 6:46pm On May 31, 2022
Pojomojo:
I was told to put pepper in my baby mouth after 41days, also my baby is 3 weeks what. I suppose to use to clean his tongue, how true is this?

Go n buy mouth wipes,,,just like u have antiseptic wipes for clean d body u also have mouth wipes ,u can get them in kiddies supermarket or ask babies items sellers but if u can't find it in your area, go to any patient medicine store n get cotton swabs those round ones that are small small in size

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lolibunm: 7:02pm On May 31, 2022
I weaned my 11months 2 eeks baby,because he was refusing to eat anything. He was ill and then took him to the hospital for treatment. I do force him to eat because he refuses to eat.pls his not as ac as before, dosnt play.pls what can I give him to gain strength and make him active again. Considering have stopped breastfeeding him for over a week now.pls I need urgent response
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pojomojo: 7:42pm On May 31, 2022
Ebowo:

Go n buy mouth wipes,,,just like u have antiseptic wipes for clean d body u also have mouth wipes ,u can get them in kiddies supermarket or ask babies items sellers but if u can't find it in your area, go to any patient medicine store n get cotton swabs those round ones that are small small in size
Thank you! How about the 41days putting pepper in my baby's mouth.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MummyHalo(f): 8:57pm On May 31, 2022
Pojomojo:
Putting pepper in baby’s mouth for what purpose exactly?�
Was it a doctor that instructed you to do that? I don’t think even you as an adult can stand pepper in your mouth. At this stage, the only thing you should give baby is breast milk if you are doing exclusive breastfeeding or breast milk formula and water if you are not doing EBF. Kindly take baby to the hospital if there are any health concerns. Hospital please, not chemist abi pharmacy.
For the mouth, you can use a clean face towel and warm water.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 1:23am On Jun 01, 2022
Pojomojo:
no1. Dnt put pepper in baby's mouth 2. All babues mouth dnt need cleaning until dey clock one yrs
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 1:35am On Jun 01, 2022
Pojomojo:
4gt abt puttin pepper in baby mouth... U wan wound am?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ifeadebola:
Except your baby looks sick if not then you have nothing to worry about. My daughter weighed 2kg at birth, 36 weeks gestation. She's 3 now and all over the place orobokibo ; cheesy Relax and keep breastfeeding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
I pray this month of June mark the beginning of more opportunities, financial breakthroughs, uncommon favour, great grace, and amazing blessings for you and your family. Amen

Happy new month from CEO AKELA CROCHETS, the ball gown expert kiss kiss kiss
Happy vigilantee to all the new moms in the house. The Almighty is your strength and support

#happynewmonth #mamaaffordable #Akelacrochet #newbornoutfits #photoshootcostumes #dedicationgowns #ballgowns #babybooties

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.