Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. (29856 Views)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. / Picture Of Babagida And Obasanjo Playing Draught As Danjuma,Abacha,Others Watch / Hausa People are to BLAME For Nigeria's Woes - IBB, Abacha, Danjuma, Atiku,Turai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by clomn(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2012
THIS IS THE BEGINING OF THE CONSPIRACY.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
oiseworld:

thank God i played it in my much youngerdays !! So i have hope.
just like abacha. grin

That even, OBj won the first game. Abacha was young then and wasnt allowed to play. Although he wanted to
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by notabarbie: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2012
When will these men die so that the youths would have a change to rule esp obj
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by ThankGodvic3: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2012
..and 2day d outcome of their play and togedanes hav brought 2nigerians worse than ever,virtually if nt angle bt most.i pray we neva hav such like them not even iota..the'v realy drain nigerians,2bad!
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by Biodup: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2012
E don tail when ansh don dey back. All these people must go for this country to be okey, may their end come on time.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 25, 2012
qmd24: SOURCE

Yes SOURCE ??
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 25, 2012
Ile-Ife:

the best minister of defence to ever serve Nigeria. realist and pragmatic, no mercy.

Brainless mogol undecided
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by AlabaSlim: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2012
ihustler: D fact dat alotta pple kip asking who danjuma is or d pic was photoshopped shows dat dia is a huge information gap btw d youth and history in spite of d huge impact of IT.
2ru TALK
bro
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by Korrection(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2012
Danjuma is the current President of Libya
A A Adam: Who is that Danjuma?
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by T9ksy(m): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2012
toba: yea. We took the pic in Lagos. it was a cool weekend. after the game, Obj and co invited us for a drink but since i dont drink, i declined the offer.

Life was gd back then in the 70s

@ bolded, yes o, before the biafrans migrated en masse to the city.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by dsenator: 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2012
this is no photoshop the picture is real i first saw this picture almost ten years ago.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by veraponpo(m): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2012
About Adekunle Fajuyi. That is why I am alwasy pained when Ibos and Hausas are saying Yorubas are coward and traitors. How many Ibos have died like this for Yoruba, or Hausas that have displayed such bravery i being shot instead of their visitors. When Ibos discover that you have refused to be cheated or inundated with their intimidation they start calling you names bunch of thieves. Sorry for digressing.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by Gkiks1406(m): 5:29am On Feb 28, 2015
Hmm.....only if the heart of men can meet like roads.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by Abukc(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
I think OBJ de carry weight wen he dey young.see muscle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege / Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.