Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Guys Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Why? (1767 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Why? by Godmother(f): 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
My girlfriend started liking a guy who happens to be my previous boss in the office and a friend, though we are not too close. We all attend the same church.

She showed him she liked him and a guy who used to gist with her took to ignoring her and looking down on her.

I know its not all guys, but why do most of you guys look down on girls that give you green light? It has happened to me before and I have a brother and male friends so I know what I'm talking about. Yet you wonder why some girls would rather die in silence
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2012
That it happens with only a number of guys doesn't warrant the question, "Guys Why?" undecided
Re: Guys Why? by Rocktation(f): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
sauer: That it happens with only a number of guys doesn't warrant the question, "Guys Why?" undecided

Oh yes, it does. She may as well want answers from the males' own perspective. tongue
So guys, I want to know too. Why?
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2012
Rocktation:

Oh yes, it does. She may as well want answers from the males' own perspective. tongue
So guys, I want to know too. Why?
well, Z! There you have it!
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
never knew guys are like that. if guys think like that then maybe they think the girl is cheap
Re: Guys Why? by Jaykizz(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
D ans is vry simple o. 'd BOSS IS NT JST INTO HER'. Jst lyk wen a lady doesn't lyk or wana date a guy. D lady shld b lucky dat d guy ignord coz if it wer to b som oda guys, dy'l play along, av demsefs satisfied n run fasta dan Usain Bolt afta dia satisfactn had reachd its climax. D boss is a gud guy 4 ignorin n bsyds, he myt av a steady relatnshp wit anoda lady (if nt married).
N who evn says d guy does nt get to c ladies afta him occassionaly?

1 Like

Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2012
In my opinion it's a psychological thing. We were raised in a culture where when a brother approaches a female she is expected to front and be difficult and God help the lady that gives in easily, now imagine a lady coming on to a guy-she's asking for trouble. Now one would expect that brothers would have upggraded their thinking but that's not so, thus acting in such manners that this thread should spring up. Therefore, tell ya friend to move it, people are hardly ever who we want them to be. She shouldn't sweat it.
Re: Guys Why? by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2012
What sort of signal was your friend passing?
Re: Guys Why? by Mynd44: 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
Not every guy would do that.
Re: Guys Why? by Godmother(f): 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
ArQueBusieR: What sort of signal was your friend passing?

Just hanging around places she knows he ll be at and generally just being nice n friendly to him
Re: Guys Why? by dubem3(m): 7:46am On Jun 25, 2012
fresh dude, you could not have said it better.
What culture has instilled in people is so hard to wash away.
Using myself as example, though i may not tell the gurl off outrightly i could turn it down if the gurl does not meet my standards.
U say they used to be friends, its not all my gurl friends that i can enter into an intimate relationship with. So may be he smiled and flattered her so much she thought it was all real. She should move on. It happens.
Girls reject guys they dont want likewise , a guy can turn down a girl he does not fancy. Its not necessarily a case of considering her cheap.
Re: Guys Why? by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2012
Godmother:

Just hanging around places she knows he ll be at and generally just being nice n friendly to him
Oh, I see! She was stalking him. Hmm. . .
Re: Guys Why? by Sijo01(f): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2012
Not all guys can read d hand writing on d wall!
Re: Guys Why? by koolkamzzy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2012
@ Op, maybe your friend is miss wow lipsrsealed (no offense)
Re: Guys Why? by Mynd44: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2012
Some people are just too traditional and primitive with their thinking. To the guy, she is probably a flirt and he thinks she is cheap.
Re: Guys Why? by dubem3(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2012
must hye like her?
what if she ain't his type of girl?
Re: Guys Why? by Mynd44: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2012
dubem3: must hye like her?
what if she ain't his type of girl?
he might have his own personal taste no doubt but why did he change his atitude towards her, remember they used to be friends until this happened.
That is why I don't subscribe to this message sending thing. If you like someone, call the person and let that person know
Re: Guys Why? by dubem3(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
he might have his own personal taste no doubt but why did he change his atitude towards her, remember they used to be friends until this happened.
That is why I don't subscribe to this message sending thing. If you like someone, call the person and let that person know

we all have our ways of reacting to stuff.
But let me tell you
a lady That U've been friends with who confides in You, will change her attitude towards you once you ask her out and she refuses.she'll avoid u while still claiming to be friends and that nothing has changed. Kaji?
Re: Guys Why? by Mynd44: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
Fine you win
Re: Guys Why? by luckgames(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
Godmother: My girlfriend started liking a guy who happens to be my previous boss in the office and a friend, though we are not too close. We all attend the same church.

She showed him she liked him and a guy who used to gist with her took to ignoring her and looking down on her.

I know its not all guys, but why do most of you guys look down on girls that give you green light? It has happened to me before and I have a brother and male friends so I know what I'm talking about. Yet you wonder why some girls would rather die in silence

Childish and dumb
Re: Guys Why? by princenonny(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
Jaykizz: D ans is vry simple o. 'd BOSS IS NT JST INTO HER'. Jst lyk wen a lady doesn't lyk or wana date a guy. D lady shld b lucky dat d guy ignord coz if it wer to b som oda guys, dy'l play along, av demsefs satisfied n run fasta dan Usain Bolt afta dia satisfactn had reachd its climax. D boss is a gud guy 4 ignorin n bsyds, he myt av a steady relatnshp wit anoda lady (if nt married).
N who evn says d guy does nt get to c ladies afta him occassionaly?
No further explanation.
Re: Guys Why? by dubem3(m): 7:09am On Jun 26, 2012
Mynd_44: Fine you win
its not about wining joor!
abi Wetin talk na lie?
Re: Guys Why? by Mynd44: 7:12am On Jun 26, 2012
dubem3:
its not about wining joor!
abi Wetin talk na lie?
I don't believe but I am done arguing about it so you win
Re: Guys Why? by Godmother(f): 7:19am On Jun 26, 2012
koolkamzzy: @ Op, maybe your friend is miss wow lipsrsealed (no offense)

On the contrary she's a knock-out; tall, slim n very pretty. Though the guy himself is very good-looking so I'm sure he must have chicks all over him
Re: Guys Why? by dubem3(m): 7:24am On Jun 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
I don't believe but I am done arguing about it so you win
Thats not what i'll call a win.
Re: Guys Why? by Mynd44: 7:29am On Jun 26, 2012
dubem3:
Thats not what i'll call a win.
Well call it what you like. I am not arguing it with you again
Re: Guys Why? by dubem3(m): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2012
Godmother:

On the contrary she's a knock-out; tall, slim n very pretty. Though the guy himself is very good-looking so I'm sure he must have chicks all over him
let her not be discouraged.
She should just know that when u take a bold step and do something few of ur kind do, things ain't always gonna work the way you expect them to but then just keep living ur life cos thats what makes her who she is. Sooner or later, she's bound to find what it is she is after. guys get turned down too u know?
Re: Guys Why? by dubem3(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Well call it what you like. I am not arguing it with you again

grin grin grin
u be my guy that year oh!
Re: Guys Why? by Mynd44: 7:41am On Jun 26, 2012
dubem3:
grin grin grin
u be my guy that year oh!
huh?
Re: Guys Why? by dubem3(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
huh?
Re: Guys Why? by no1madman(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2012
Godmother:

Knock-out=tall,slim n pretty. . . . . in ur fuckin eyes eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Women Cry More Than Men? / Marriage Is Not Guaranty Of Happiness / How To Make A Guy Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.