Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? (8275 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by notabarbie: 6:06am On Jun 28, 2012
pedestal82: @OP, in ur other thread, in sexuality section, u talked abt ur dad molesting u,
And u guys keeping it a family secret,does it hv anything to do with ur HIV status. Or u just
An attention seeker ? Just saying

Am an avid listener and I help people solve problems, so here are some of my Patients stories, so I want the public view on each stories, I have been busy if not would have posted more topic. And no that happened to another girl.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by notabarbie: 6:09am On Jun 28, 2012
pedestal82: @OP, in ur other thread, in sexuality section, u talked abt ur dad molesting u,
And u guys keeping it a family secret,does it hv anything to do with ur HIV status. Or u just
An attention seeker ? Just saying
Am an avid listener and I help people solve problems, so here are some of my Patients stories, so I want the public view on each stories, I have been busy if not would have posted more topic. And no that happened to another girl.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by AzaMontana(f): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hi Poster. My friend with AIDS is still my friend. Just because they have HIV it does not mean its the end. We used to be scared of HIV back then before we were educated about it. If i was a man i would marry a woman with HIV and now still even though i am a lady, i would marry a man with HIV if we loved each other enough. There are ways he and i can build our family and still protect our selves. For sexual activity there are CD* am not sure if you are aware that an HIV positive mother can give natural birth to an HIV negative baby. We have nevaropin, ARVs etc.As long as we are all careful in our daily lives HIV is not a death sentence.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by LordReed(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2012
notabarbie: I have a lot of guys who keep giving me attentions but I always wonder, will any of them stay or tear race when they realise moi status? So I want to know how you would react if your gf told you she is HIV positive. Really left to me once I have enough money would adopt babies and puppies cos I love them a lot nd travel around the world.
Can I travel to USA if I am HIV positive? I am just silent abt it n when I hear my parents ask about my bf, I just ans em cos if I tell em my status it will kill em cheesy

Are you taking anti-retrovirals? How do you afford it? How do you keep looking healthy?

The crux of the matter would be how she got infected. If she was foolish enough to sleep around after we started dating then it's her wahala I will not feel obligated to marry her. If on the other hand it came some other way or was present before we started dating and she had told me I would still consider marrying her.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by Mynd44: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
This thread is really showing people's outlook on HIV (or not)
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by AzaMontana(f): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2012
People we really need to stop being so scared of this HIV. its just something in your blood so what. Many faithfull people do contract it sometimes from their partners, so having hiv does not realy mean that you are an ashawo. goshh. the ignorance of some people. yol who are busy talking crap have you had your own test or yol are afraid bloody big mouths for nothing. Before you show so much fear and hatred for this sickenss and people living with it, do your research and seek counselling man. gees. I still repeat ''MY FRIEND WITH AIDS IS STILL MY FRIEND. JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE HIV IT DOES NOT MEAN ITS THE END''
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by AzaMontana(f): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2012
ANDDDDDDDDD it realy does not matter how the person fo infected. what matters is how much the person loves and takes care of themselves and also their personality
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by ikekings(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
Kai!!!!! Ȋ̝̊̅ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ craze luv gbakwaoku...... HIV positive tufiakwa.....
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by AzaMontana(f): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2012
wait till youuuu get it

ikekings: Kai!!!!! Ȋ̝̊̅ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ craze luv gbakwaoku...... HIV positive tufiakwa.....
cool
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by AzaMontana(f): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
its only ignorance which lead to the fear of hiv
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by LordReed(m): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2012
Aza Montana: ANDDDDDDDDD it realy does not matter how the person fo infected. what matters is how much the person loves and takes care of themselves and also their personality

It matters very much. I will not marry someone who thinks its cool to betray me.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by AzaMontana(f): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
Lord_Reed:

It matters very much. I will not marry someone who thinks its cool to betray me.

My frnd did u read da original post she said she had it before dey were togeda so she did not cheat goshhhh
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by ikekings(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
Aza montana Ω̴̩̩̩̥α U̶̲̥̅̊ go giv A̶̲̥̅♏ τ̅☺ me ni?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
I have an uncle who married a woman knowing well she was HIV positive,,,they support each other and love each other.the woman got infected in her first marriage. It depends on what matters to u most...if sex matters the most obviously a person wldnt but if u think sex aint better than love u cld over look it
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by LordReed(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
Aza Montana:

My frnd did u read da original post she said she had it before dey were togeda so she did not cheat goshhhh

My friend did you read where she said you can't speculate? Goshhhh
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by AzaMontana(f): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2012
Lord_Reed:

My friend did you read where she said you can't speculate? Goshhhh
$

U just had to goshhh didn't u?lol
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by tobechi74: 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
It depends. If am just getin to know her and she tells me earlier on, then i wil withdraw frm d relationship.....but if i have fallen for her b4 she tels me .., then i wil. I wunt even tink about it.

Only one cure for hiv.--LOVE
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by LordReed(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2012
Aza Montana: $

Of course! It's catchy! LoL

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by kekelus(m): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2012
yes of course, after all everybody will die.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by Mynd44: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2012
Aza Montana: $

Who wouldn't?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by gbaskipro: 8:04am On Oct 14, 2015
notabarbie:
I have a lot of guys who keep giving me attentions but I always wonder, will any of them stay or tear race when they realise moi status? So I want to know how you would react if your gf told you she is HIV positive. Really left to me once I have enough money would adopt babies and puppies cos I love them a lot nd travel around the world.
Can I travel to USA if I am HIV positive? I am just silent abt it n when I hear my parents ask about my bf, I just ans em cos if I tell em my status it will kill em cheesy

As long as you are on your Treatments, then there is no problems, only the feeble minded will stigmatize Positive people. You can live with your virus for many years just like a negative person. The moral obligation is to tell your partner, take your drugs and get your viral load to undetectable and it will be almost impossible to infect your partner. I know so many people abroad who married positive partners and remained negative, just follow the routine of your Doctor and all will be fine. HIV is no longer death sentence, in as much as I won't wanna be infected, I will not stigmatise infected folks, if true love leads me to HIV positive partner, why not?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? / Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? / All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.