Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana (12171 Views)

FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by TonySpike: 4:32am On Jun 25, 2012
By OKEY NDIRIBE & EMMAN OVUAKPORIE

The House of Representatives, weekend, called for the intervention of Economic Community of West African States, ECOWAS, parliament to prevent deportation of Nigerian businessmen from Ghana.

Chairman of the Diaspora Committee of the House of Representatives, Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa last week led a lobby team to the ECOWAS parliament to appeal for intervention.

Dabiri-Erewa, who also led the delegation to its Speaker, Sen. Ike Ekweremadu on the situation in Ghana, urged him to intervene in the matter to halt the deportation or the Nigerian government might consider breaking diplomatic ties with that country.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/reps-ask-ecowas-to-stop-deportation-of-nigerians-from-ghana/
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by TonySpike: 4:39am On Jun 25, 2012
So, Nigeria has now been reduced to begging African countries against her citizen's deportation? Pathetic...

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by ZUBY77(m): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2012
Nigeria must go. If deporting Nigerians will make Nigeria better, then i support them. Ghanaians buckled up after they left Nigeria.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by scopusng(m): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2012
WHAT A SHAME. GHANA? CHEI, MOGBE.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2012
Deport them all so they can come home and buckle-up and kill their bad leaders and pastors and imans grin

5 Likes

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by SpiritofOkija(m): 8:55am On Jun 25, 2012
Nigeria must go ... When we retaliate again, Ghana will cry the loudest

2 Likes

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by adoniza(m): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2012
Chai, even Ghana now deports Nigerians. What a shame
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Googler(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2012
ZUBY77: Nigeria must go.
He he. Have they produced the bag yet?

3 Likes

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Korrection(m): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2012
Even if nigeria turns out to be somalia...we are still better than ghana.....are there no ghana folks in nigeria...let them face deportation too..

6 Likes

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by mrman2(m): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2012
Even Ghana? Togo will soon follow, then Chad, and even Somalia. Nonsense country called Nigeria.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Korrection(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Deport them all so they can come home and buckle-up and kill their bad leaders and pastors and imans grin

Meaningless contribution!!!
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by omenka(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2012
Beggers, even in Africa!! That's what the political establishment has reduced Nigerians to. So pathetic! angry
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by BlackBaron: 8:59am On Jun 25, 2012
Korrection: Even if nigeria turns out to be somalia...we are still better than ghana.....are there no ghana folks in nigeria...let them face deportation too..

See this liar, liar pants on fire grin

3 Likes

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by adoniza(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2012
Googler:
He he. Have they produced the bag yet?

I guess some companies are working on that now. It will enter the market before June 30
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by ochallo: 9:03am On Jun 25, 2012
this was started by Nigeria, when it deported all those sweet Ghanaian buns sellers, they have been in this country for years and you have never heard of them stealing or being locked up in jail, yet they were deported because somebody's palm oil soaked buns was not selling like the Ghanaian ones, now they are retailing.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 25, 2012
HAHAHAHA! even Nigeria cant stand Nigerians.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by karlfon: 9:04am On Jun 25, 2012
I think Nigerian Govt has made our Country to become rice, now children are following us with spoons. what a shame.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by adoniza(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2012
mr_man: Even Ghana? Togo will soon follow, then Chad, and even Somalia. Nonsense country called Nigeria.

Lol...I BET YOU, EVEN DEVIL WILL SOON FOLLOW SUITE. DEPORT SOME BACK FROM HELL.
PROBLEM MAKERS
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 25, 2012
adoniza:

I guess some companies are working on that now. It will enter the market before June 30

Isn't the bag out yet?
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by id2010(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2012
Giant of Africa indeed.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by zumarock8(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2012
see small ganah too.oo hmmm i no fit shout,

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by gentotega: 9:11am On Jun 25, 2012
I dont understand y Nigerians on nairaland r like dis...... whether bad or not the country is ours, we v to b positive dt tins ll change. THE TIN HELPING GHANA TODAY IS COS DEY R UNITED N VERY PATRIOTIC and that is wat Nigerians lack.

5 Likes

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by hardywaltz(m): 9:11am On Jun 25, 2012
What a shame!
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Austindark(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2012
Korrection: Even if nigeria turns out to be somalia...we are still BETTER than ghana.....are there no ghana folks in nigeria...let them face deportation too..
maybe u analyzing from the angle of fyn babes lipsrsealed
Korrection: Even if nigeria turns out to be somalia...we are still BETTER than ghana.....are there no ghana folks in nigeria...let them face deportation too..
maybe u analyzing from the angle of fyn babes
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by 2good(m): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2012
scopusng: WHAT A SHAME. GHANA? CHEI, MOGBE.

Nigeria has never been a great country in Africa so why are you surprise? All we do is brag about our population and oil like having natural resources with no brain to develop them will make a country prosper. We need to start facing reality before anything can work.

5 Likes

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Jack65: 9:15am On Jun 25, 2012
What a SHAME! Nigeria is still better than Ghana but I just done understand why our people won't sit back.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by cigie(m): 9:16am On Jun 25, 2012
its quite a shameful thing that Nigerian citizens are deported from a fellow African country
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Korrection(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2012
Austindark:
maybe u analyzing from the angle of fyn babes lipsrsealed
maybe u analyzing from the angle of fyn babes

not really...forget it bro..Naija is better than ghana.....true or false
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Korrection(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2012
BlackBaron:

See this liar, liar pants on fire grin

Whats the lie there bro? i have been to ghana several times...back in my UNI days...niaja is better than ghana..true or false
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by adoniza(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2012
candygosh:

Isn't the bag out yet?

I havn't seen any yet. Perhaps in two days time
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Austindark(m): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2012
Korrection:

not really...forget it bro..Naija is better than ghana.....true or false
40 years ago i would say true, but presently the opposite applies.

just try to think of that which made companies to relocate from naija to ghana and dat will drive home my points.

my 2 kobo anyway!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit / Richest Igbo Man Alive Visit Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State. / Oke Umurhohwo: Will Buhari Give Atedo Peterside’s Suggestion Some Thought?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.