Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana (12175 Views)

FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by otumfour(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2012
dvdon: [color=#000099][/color]

Bros ur father. You r comin in here 2 start a war wit urself. U knw d truth n u r blabbin afta all u got no say in ur country. Do you tink ur government knws u? Crab.

ur generator fume inhaling nose u hia, grin grin grin the only truth I knorr be say ur country needs help and a big one @ tht, but the sad thing is, ur president is clueless more than the citizens supporting him....naija shocked sorry ooo
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by otumfour(m): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2012
gidson12:
can u re-read the poo u just typed, you just spoke like the nut your kind Is carved from.... for once I want you to go into some sober thoughs and tell me how many world class investment ghanians has got outside its shores, I don't mean the bunch of your brothers hitting boxes around nigerian streets shinning shoes and hawking herbal drugs Lol and ur brothel women......i'll give you time to make a research on it........just like you named just 2 SA investments in NIgera we've got about more than 18 of such quality at ur country keeping your economy alive ranging from telecommunication, banking, insurance, agriculture, Pharmaceutical, transport, food, media and real estate Lol that's about $6.3b as of last year.......Bro just like I told you that we've got our issues internally and we re working on it should not in your wildest dream think that your country would make some silly moves on us.........I think Atta mills should know better.......i know you'll come back and tell me about boko haram, idiotaa

SO BASICALLY, U SAYING GHANA IS A STABLE COUNTRY WHERE UR PEOPLE AFTER DUPING U JACKARZZES GO TO INVEST, THANX!

PS. WE NEED WEALTHY,POSITIVE(UNFOIRTUNATELY FEW) NIGERIANS TO COME INVEST MORE NOT JUST EVERY D!CKHEAD (UNFORTUNATELY THE MANY) NIGERIAN cheesy
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by gidson12(m): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
otumfour:

SO BASICALLY U SAYING GHANA IS A STABLE COUNTRY WHERE UR PEOPLE AFTER DUPING U JACKARZZES GO TO INVEST, THANX!

PS. WE NEED WEALTHY,POSITIVE(UNFOIRTUNATELY FEW) NIGERIANS TO COME INVEST MORE NOT JUST EVERY D!CKHEAD (UNFORTUNATELY THE MANY) NIGERIAN cheesy
Out of brotherly love we seek to help your country, we remove the veil in your blind eyes to see posible potentials to grow your economy........we deserve a whole hearted 'thank you' but instead all we get is insults of this nature, hope you guys are ready for an elder brothers spank........lol, I don't think so, you better go warn ur blind policy makers........
well we still love you guys anyway no matter how silly sometimes you appear.....
Meda w'asé
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by tpia5: 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
^ change your "we" to "I" and find some self esteem while you're at it, thanks.

People like you are giving the rest of us a bad name.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by gidson12(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
tpia@:
^ change your "we" to "I" and find some self esteem while you're at it, thanks.

People like you are giving the rest of us a bad name.
does that change the way they veiw you, Abeg shift jare
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 27, 2012
Where is all this self- loathing going to get us?

Nigerian youths need to snatch our country back from the criminals that have hijacked it since the death of

Abacha.

Simply have sustained street protests and I assure you that all the looting politician would run abroad to start hiding their loot, Nigeria would be back to normal in weeks.

Nigerian youths it is in your hands, the future belongs to you, do not stand idle and watch these kleptomainiac fools squander what is left of your inheritance.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by tpia5: 3:06am On Jun 27, 2012
gidson12:
does that change the way they veiw you, Abeg shift jare

Yes, your finding some self respect will change the way they view you.

There's another empty barrell buffoon going around opening s.tupid threads looking for validation right now.

Where do they breed you people.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by fagamite: 3:28am On Jun 27, 2012
tpia@:

Yes, your finding some self respect will change the way they view you.

There's another empty barrell buffoon going around opening s.tupid threads looking for validation right now.

Where do they breed you people.

From your aging a/s/s/.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
Ghana shame..If i start writing today 5000 characters won't be enough..what does Ghana av..Ghana's market can't beat Lagos..Ghana az 20 million people same with Lag...Nigeria ranks in d next 11...Ghana can't even dream to dare think of that even in their wildest dreams..every great nation today we compare ourselves with had dese problems..China was d First civilization with over 3000 years to improve n modify..change plans n develop..many European countries av existed for over a thousand years their constitution passed down generation after generation..it's literally a part of them..they cant fail in government n Organization..America is 400 years old , again Time az perfected them they are developed countries..every developed country in the world is over 300 years old..enough time to experiment n Perfect themselves..Nigeria is the 7th most populous Nation..the most Populous black nation in the world even in Diaspora 3 out of every 10 blacks is a Nigeria all over d world we av left our impact in Harvard..Oxford..Edinburgh..Cambridge..Massachusetts..name it they know us they fear us av u eva heard another country..The Socio-Economic problems n Violence we face today it's because of our diversity in culture n tradition with each tribe thinking itself superior over another..true after China n India we av the most diverse dialects n Languages but those countries av had 2 millennia to tolerate n accept demselves as 1..we Nigerians truly are one..Our Languages are the same no matter what u say it's jst the enmity that has been bred in our hearts that's pulling us apart..we don't av tym on our side..we can't wait a millennium to accept ourselves..America az thrived after 400 years..any part that splits from Nigeria would languish in abject poverty n death..we really can't break up..I am Ibo all my cousins are Yorubas..Ijaws..Hausas..Ibibios..i can't afford to lose them many of my frends ar from d North..We are United..we believe in the Nigeria of tomorrow..one free of bribery n corruption n strife n suffering..one with standard conditions of living for it's Citizens..400 billion dollars was stolen by past corrupt leaders..the current administration cant jst cough up money even doe corruption is still widespread things would definitely change for d best n it won't b up to 2020 just believe n pray n try to do d best u can do cos 9ja is going to get better..in d whole of Africa jst Egypt..n..South Africa can challenge Nigeria..too bad they don't share our dreams n visions..Nigeria is great..Imagine Ghana n Kenya deporting Nigerians what a Shame..compared to any other African country Nigeria is a developed nation..y would u leave Green Nigeria to live in conditions not fit for humans..it's because we do not believe in our Country thats y u would leave ur place as a first class citizen n prefer where wit any little upheaval u would b catapulted back ....Omo Naija that's who i am n till d day that i drop i would fight for the Nigerian Cause..it makes me happy when i see insightful comments made by fellow compatriots..I say ah God help us many people really feel the way that i feel that means am not mad..those who pray for Nigeria to split shall b among d casualties of war n in d end they would av died for nothing cos Naija won't split..God bless Naija...If 'm jst 17 n i believe in my Country this much..y can't all this old men n women (aka) noise pollutants help us build our future n our country instead of raining curses on themselves..N 'm not d only 1 who shares that Nigerian Dream there are millions of us Young Nigerians..hoping for a better Nigeria , God bless 9ja.....
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
otumfour:

ur generator fume inhaling nose u hia, grin grin grin the only truth I knorr be say ur country needs help and a big one @ tht, but the sad thing is, ur president is clueless more than the citizens supporting him....naija shocked sorry ooo
grow up old man u claim ur impoverished country n it's miserable empty foul smelling n putrid brained citizens are better dan Nigerians in a world dat can never exist..yet what are u looking for on our site..millions of ghanian peasants live in our country wit all ur innovative enterprises can't u com n take dem home u open ur putrid decayed maggot filled mouth to say nonsense n on a Nigerian page..O my , very Ironic n Absurd doesn't Ghana av any empty brained humanoid to create a page where u people would stick to ur affairs n stop poking ur drooling nostrils in our bizness old man..please go n kiss transformer jare if U av a beef against Nigeria..I hate Ghanians ever since i was 7..10 years now n it's loathing n contempt i feel for it's people n government..they av basically nothing yet they brag..nonsense people..oloriboorukus..Dalerus..Oponu dem..abeg go die..compare urself with Ajegunle not even Gidiland before u think Of Great Nigeria..please open a page n stick ur sorry asses dere..maybe pesewaland would suffice.. Oloshi
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by onomedavid(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
jimmyboy1010:
Pls my guy, let's call spade a spade! Ghana today are far better off. They built and commission a Refinery within "A YEAR". Now, for how long have we been doing a turn-around maintenance before we now decided to be importing fuel... We need to hide our face in shame, Nigeria is just a toothless Dog!
that was an old refinery that was rejigged so as to refine the heavy crude(gravity 36 degrees) oil found in Ghana,earlier it was used to refine the sweet crude(bonny light gravity 9 degrees) imported from Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

National Convention: Okorocha Fears APC May Face Multiple Litigations / Pro-buhari Groups Plan Rallies In Major Cities / Lamido Sanusi Accuses Adeboye Of Shielding Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.