Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana (12178 Views)

FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Chanchit: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2012
Veektour Stober: [b][/b]#TeamMUN Its time to do it again...
Pls peeps click on this site and nominate for the 'STUDENT CELEBRITY OF THE YEAR'. Name: VICTOR STOBER ONWUCHEKWA. Phone number- 07035417178. Pls u can nominate as many tyms as possible, also pass it 2ur frnds. Tnks: http://accorage.biz.nf/mobile/home.php
Let's do it all over again..

Pls help share the word round...
fu***ck you... I jst don't want to waste ma precious 5naira, i would have send the "fu+ck u" directly to that silly number u posted...
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by wizb: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2012
adoniza:

Lol...I BET YOU, EVEN DEVIL WILL SOON FOLLOW SUITE. DEPORT SOME BACK FROM HELL.
PROBLEM MAKERS

Lol!
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Raphtop(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2012
This country is a shame!!!
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by kingroyce: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2012
We dont need to blame them.it's thei land and they can do what they like, besides we've done so to them before and have the "Ghana must go" bag as a memorial.so it's our turn to buckle up and "kill some bad eggs" in this country and we'll get back our pride.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Korrection(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2012
Austindark:
40 years ago i would say true, but presently the opposite applies.

just try to think of that which made companies to relocate from naija to ghana and dat will drive home my points.

my 2 kobo anyway!

Please name few relocated companies to ghana that made them better..im trying to drive home your points....just forget our trying times now...what made ghana better?
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by omenka(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2012
gentotega: I dont understand y Nigerians on nairaland r like dis...... whether bad or not the country is ours, we v to b positive dt tins ll change. THE TIN HELPING GHANA TODAY IS COS DEY R UNITED N VERY PATRIOTIC and that is wat Nigerians lack.
If u think nairalanders r d only ones with this kinda disposition towards naija matters (which indeed is absolutely justifiable), go sample d pulses of nigerians on d streets. I havnt any iota of doubt u'd come back to testify to our modesty.
Shovel na shovel, no be spoon!
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by collins123(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2012
scopusng: WHAT A SHAME. GHANA? CHEI, MOGBE.

[size=15pt]Seconded![/size]
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Afam4eva(m): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2012
I want to belive Ghanians are taking precautionary measures by deporting prospective bokoharamites and fraudsters. Pls, let Nigeria keep their evil deeds in their land and not try to polute other people's country. Our government have failed us, so we should not castigate the Ghanian government for not wanting to fail their people.

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2012
Korrection: Even if nigeria turns out to be somalia...we are still better than ghana.....are there no ghana folks in nigeria...let them face deportation too..
weird
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Seyipa(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2012
dirty way loya to Ghana. get hand to throw us baga.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Austindark(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2012
Korrection:

Please name few relocated companies to ghana that made them better..im trying to drive home your points....just forget our trying times now...what made ghana better?
seriously did you ask those questions?
anyway, a country dat lacks coordination, eiectricity, good road network like niaja do not deserve companies like lever, michelin and the rest others just to name a few of them.
what else do i need to tell you.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by chineloSA(f): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2012
kingroyce: We dont need to blame them.it's thei land and they can do what they like, besides we've done so to them before and have the "Ghana must go" bag as a memorial.so it's our turn to buckle up and "kill some bad eggs" in this country and we'll get back our pride.

Its pathetic how Nigerians are hypocritical. When xenophobia is against Nigerians by South Africans it becomes an immoral act only done to pigs.

Now that Xenophobia is by Ghananians to Nigerians than its less immoral because Nigeria have history with Ghana

Xenophobia is xenophobia, period.

As Nigerians we need to do some soul searching and why we tend get the raw end of the deal in Africa and wide and get our house in order.

Perhaps its time for me to pack and go home.

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2012
adoniza:

PROBLEM MAKERS
even nigeria has been deporting nigerians since undecided
adoniza:

PROBLEM MAKERS
even nigeria has been deporting nigerians since
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by soma042(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2012
nigeria would have been a great nation, but for the fact that our past leaders has failed us, including the religion of peace that never want peace to rain.
jst check out
Kabul
Islamabad,
iraq,
baghdad
sana
manama
somalia
palestinian
damascus
Tripoli
then tell me what you think.
thank God we an't part of them
our dream is closer

BIAFRA
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by ABsI1: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2012
Korrection:

Meaningless contribution!!!
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by ABsI1: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2012
Bleep u
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by ismhab(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2012
I hope Niger republic and Benin republic will follow the door step of Ghana in deporting bad Nigerians back to Nigeria.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by kumbalo(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2012
many of u are always fast to condemn the nigerian government. No amount of insult or condemnation will change things. I repeat... Be positive in you speech when you talk about the land where u still make your living. As for those clamouring for the disintegration, even when the country breaks into 3 or 6, will it end our inter-tribal hostility? Will Modakeke stop fighting Ife? Will Ijaw stop against Itshekir? What about the Fulani against the Hausa. Christains up against the muslim in all religion. It would profit you to pray for the unity of nigeria. Inmyownopionion

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by achi4u(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2012
adoniza:

I havn't seen any yet. Perhaps in two days time
yes let them come back home and join us,nigeria is the best country to live in.

suffering and smilinggrin

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by TheDefender: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2012
NIGERIANS! Please don't let us lose hope, we will still regain our pride. We are having lot of problems realy, but we should not be a laughing stock to some of these countries mocking us. l think they should rather help than mocking because we have helped majority of them in their trying times. IF THE WORLD IS NOT READY TO HELP, I BELIEVE GOD ALMIGHTY WON'T LEAVE US DECAY.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by 1025: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2012
Even if nigeria turns out to be somalia...we are still better than ghana.....are there no ghana folks in nigeria...let them face deportation too..

@korrection,
are you joking me or what? have u heard about boko haram in ghana? do u hear their politicians steal billions without going to jail? did u see bad roads in ghana when you went there? nepa take light when u go there? did u hear the sounds of china generators there? last year alone, nigerians paid well over N155B on school fees in ghana - quality education. nigerians including our criminal rulers have a lot of quality investments in ghana - they have conducive atmosphere for investments.
ghana has been tagged the fastest grown economy in the world. obama visited ghana when he came africa but not nigeria. their elections were perfect and a very good example of election unlike our criminalise digital election system as directed by jega.
the only area u can tell me that nigeria is better than ghana now is in the area of corruption.

5 Likes

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by CastleandGreen: 10:14am On Jun 25, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Deport them all so they can come home and buckle-up and kill their bad leaders and pastors and imans grin
when they come back you will be the first to be killed.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by oyefin: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2012
It is well with Nigeria and Nigerians in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by elMacho(m): 10:23am On Jun 25, 2012
tongue dats our fate al ova d world ooo. Its left for us to try and restored our past glory..... One Nigeria
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Raymond003: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2012
Wat a shame! Wil i cal it a curse or nemesis of innocent blood shed in nig.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by StaceyBanks(m): 10:29am On Jun 25, 2012
Why can't this business men stay back here at home and invest? I know they will be giving excuses such as electricity,security,transportation and all that. But the truth is only Nigerians can solve Nigeria's problem. It is a cowardly act to run a way from your country because there are problems there instead of solving it. Lets join our heads together. If you think and act positive towards Nigeria, Nigeria will be great.

Remember most of us are GOOD PEOPLE and Nigeria is a GREAT NATION.

Long Live Nigeria
Long Live Nigerians
Long Live Africa
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Awalla: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2012
I have lived in Ghana for 5 years.Let me correct the impression here.Nigerians are not doing anything wrong here but that they are taking over every business available.Ghana is a law abiding country ,where it is very hard to commit crimes.Nigerians living here are law abiding.Most private schools here are filled with Nigerians.I live here ,it is just a simple case of jealousy,Nigerians here are taking over,businesses,schools,houses and even there women.Every Ghanaian girls dream is to have a Nigerian husband or boyfriend.The business men being talked about,are traders in Makola market in Accra.They have taken over the place ,that you will think they are in oke arin market and trade fair market in Lagos.So the Ghana government wants them to pay $200,000 to register and retain there shops,and we call ourselves ECOWAS brothers.And if you dont want to pay,you leave Ghana,is it fair? Meanwhile,nobody is asking Nigerian students in Ghana to leave,because they pay in dollars,and for sometimes now,the Ghana cedi is valueless.

5 Likes

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:41am On Jun 25, 2012
CastleandGreen: when they come back you will be the first to be killed.

ooooh dear, which bad leader are you? Politician,Pastor or Iman or are you just an offspring of the maggots who pilfer and loot this country tongue
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by amosy007: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2012
Thats non sense.. Why in the world would nigerian reps beg ecowas to stop cesspit called ghana from deport nigerians..thats arrant nonsense.. That woulda be one of d greatest news dis year if those short ugly ghanaians get to do that.. Atleast it will open nigerian businessmen's eyes never to invest in that cesspit and those that have mistakenly done that will bring back their investment to nigeria and other reasonable countries...

Ghana bawo? Ko ma ragba fun ghana
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by amosy007: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2012
Korrection: Even if nigeria turns out to be somalia...we are still better than ghana.....are there no ghana folks in nigeria...let them face deportation too..
well said
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by damilola15: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2012
All I know is that it would be hard to prune any country of Nigerians.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by MRMICKMEN: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2012
ya until the hausa man stop stealing national cake,we will be giants in ruins,go to the north and see how they waste government funds,our resources are wasted by those that dont have one.i wish for a divide in my lifetime,GHANA;send all of them back so that we can face our problem squarely sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police / N.L.C Strike: Schools In Ibadan Shut Down, Students Sent Home / Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.