Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana (12176 Views)

FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by BetaThings: 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2012
PetroDolla: too many deluded minds in that big-for-nothing contri. They think it's all about size, don't know we Ghanaians are d toughest people on earth. Mess up with us n we'll put u in ur miserable,accursed state.they think we r south africa. They aint seen nothing yet. F-ucked up. Who wants 2 have a cursed people in their midst? where I go find that pogo music naija jagajaga. I like am no be small. Una neva see anytin sef. chei, d somalia of west africa even thinks it's beta than all-conquering Ghana.hahaha.of course your rotten country is a world leader in poverty,corruption,insecurity,polio,bird flu,dirt,lazziness, maternal mortality,ritual murders n kidnappings, illiteracy, plane crashes,prostitution n armed robberies. Chei, nigeria we fail theeee ooh.

Toughest? Really? When your people engage in armed robberies, you quickly blame people from other countries
We will put that toughness to test in due time. Ask the Kamajors
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by djfiifi(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2012
ifyalways: See folks foaming in the mouth as usual. . .
If they must deport,then we are coming back with our GH korti's.I aint moving an inch without mi odo.All the GH brothers rocking NG etwe's,y'all berra get ready to relocate. tongue
Bottomline is:i don't believe this story.Can't possibly be true.
@Awalla,cedi valueless?Mi pacho did you say you are living in Ghana?is that a new joke or what?

Ify,we love you.
I have rocking one of of your 9ja fellas,she is from Kwara State.
Which part of Ghana are you?
I would like to come and look for you.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Arosa(m): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2012
Why can't Nigeria ask non Nigerians including other Africans Lebanese and Asians to pay £200,000 before they are allowed to do any retail business in Nigeria. Also is this Ghana move in line with ECOWAS policy?
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by ucheike: 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2012
Giant of Africa grin
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Onlytruth(m): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2012
My 2 cents that Ghana won't try anything.
I know that Nigeria has MANY issues, but we can survive Ghana deportations. The question is CAN GHANA SURVIVE NIGERIA CUTTING OFF DIPLOMATIC LINKS WITH GHANA?
You may think this is a tea party kind of tussle; it is not.
No sane West African country should engage Nigeria in a diplomatic tussle. Nigerian market/economy is about 70% of the West African market/economy.
There is a lot Nigeria can do with that internationally and diplomatically.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by 3rdparty: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
How time flies!
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Ironi: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2012
Onlytruth: My 2 cents that Ghana won't try anything.
I know that Nigeria has MANY issues, but we can survive Ghana deportations. The question is CAN GHANA SURVIVE NIGERIA CUTTING OFF DIPLOMATIC LINKS WITH GHANA?
No sane West African country should engage Nigeria in a diplomatic tussle. Nigerian market/economy is about 70% of the West African market/economy.

Talking big talk for nothing. Diplo my asss!

You are talking as if Nigeria does a lot of trading with it's West African countries.
Maybe you are ignorant but the trade between West African countries are virtually non-existent.
There isn't much trade for any country to feel a damn thing.
Nigeria has 70% of the WA economy and what does Ghana export to Nigeria, tell me Mr big Mouth?
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Onlytruth(m): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ironi:

Talking big talk for nothing. Diplo my asss!

You are talking as if Nigeria does a lot of trading with it's West African countries.
Maybe you are ignorant but the trade between West African countries are virtually non-existent.
There isn't much trade for any country to feel a damn thing.
Nigeria has 70% of the WA economy and what does Ghana export to Nigeria, tell me Mr big Mouth?

lol, I never thought I'd see myself "defending" Nigeria against any West African country. grin
Methinks the country is big enough to defend herself even while asleep or in deep coma. It's not as if any West African country is that much better. Tell me bro, what can a rat do to a sleeping elephant? Not much.

I was talking about a diplomatic tussle in the event that Nigeria cuts off diplomatic links. The Reps who threaten this know why they threatened it.

The international community is not kind to small countries. There are a lot of countries who want to do some damage in West Africa but have not done so because they fear Nigeria. You may not understand this.

Internationally, Nigeria is not always viewed from the perspective of what the country is doing now, BUT ON WHAT THE COUNTRY CAN POTENTIALLY DO if she sees the need to do them. Don't give Nigeria any reason to do harm to your country.

When the powers of this world look at Africa, they see South Africa, they see Nigeria and they see Egypt. Period.

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by PetroDolla: 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
shitt-y talk induced by too much ogogro, sapele water,kparaga,shepe n jipiti all join together.no wonder nigerians r the most despised in the world.ur contri is now a piece of s-hit n yet u can't even see or accept.during ur last civil war Ghana hosted millions of nigerian refugees.we even hosted a peace meeting for u morons at Aburi. as no contri wan see naija pipple how una go manage?all I hear on nl is naija this,naija that, but all we non-nigerians see is a uselessly big failed state with citizens who are so unfuckinbelievably moronic n thrive in evil n crass lawlessness.

Onlytruth:

lol, I never thought I'd see myself "defending" Nigeria against any West African country. grin
Methinks the country is big enough to defend herself even while asleep or in deep coma. It's not as if any West African country is that much better. Tell me bro, what can a rat do to a sleeping elephant? Not much.

I was talking about a diplomatic tussle in the event that Nigeria cuts off diplomatic links. The Reps who threaten this know why they threatened it.

The international community is not kind to small countries. There are a lot of countries who want to do some damage in West Africa but have not done so because they fear Nigeria. You may not understand this.

Internationally, Nigeria is not always viewed from the perspective of what the country is doing now, BUT ON WHAT THE COUNTRY CAN POTENTIALLY DO if she sees the need to do them. Don't give Nigeria any reason to do harm to your country.

When the powers of this world look at Africa, they see South Africa, they see Nigeria and they see Egypt. Period.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Ironi: 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2012
Onlytruth:

Hehehehehe, I asked you some simple questions you have still not answered but still continue to run your mouth.
Blah blah blah blah.

You like mentioning yourself with SA, please stop doing that, because you are not equals to SA in any sense of the word.
Nigeria is given little respect in the world because of your oil and you must count yourselves lucky rather than running your mouths.

Question is, of what use has this 2 resources been to Nigeria? Zero! Of the 150M Nigerians almost 80% live in abject poverty.
You can't be proud of this.

You must understand that there are small countries which have been solidly built and are respected the world over.
It's not about population, dude. A huge population with huge poverty rate, huge illiteracy rate, huge crime is not a force to reckon with. It’s just another African shiithole.

Btw, how can Nigeria hurt Ghana? Nigeria is not a power in anything so stop deluding yourself.

Yes, Nigeria has the potential, but not until that prospect happens you guys should sharrap and continue working.

Anyway from the way I see it and how you guys behave and run your country, this would never happen till the wells run dry.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by betrani(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
2good:

Nigeria has never been a great country in Africa so why are you surprise? All we do is brag about our population and oil like having natural resources with no brain to develop them will make a country prosper. We need to start facing reality before anything can work.
Wat do u mean by; we ve oil with no brains to develop it? Are u so stupid? So u don't knw that it is because we Nigerians knw enjoyment better than every other nation that is y we are backwards! I want a clean ride a polished house, I want my breakfast flown in from london; I want the sexiest of babes, I want respect, I want all the titles I can buy, I want fame! I want so much money! So hw do I get it? Still from government ofcourse! Sharp man nor the carry last! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Biggyd2: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by otumfour(m): 1:04am On Jun 26, 2012
gidson12:
Lol have u forgotten about the 9ja/Sa experience of late I bet u didn't cos u drink eat and shit in nairaland, how you so love us', we gave them a piece of our 'kpomo' to chew and they came back to their senses, and diplomatically begged us, lol, not to talk of a piece of trash,Ghana........by the time we are through with you........ Atta Mills go dance azonto come beg.........yeye worry una

u are too dumb to realize S.A has got investments (MTN, DSTV & more) in ur filthy country therefore they gotta play it mild and safe, neva for a second think in ur deluded mind tht S.A. is scared of tht fat, chunk of sh!t, boko haramized hell u call a country (Ghana on the other hand ain't got ntn to loose)........they still see nigerians as a bunch of clueless apes filled wit ego's.......I mean wht do u expect from a country with a president tht wears hat when he's even sh!tting.......

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by otumfour(m): 1:12am On Jun 26, 2012
BetaThings:
I have put you on notice. You can abuse me as much as you want. Nigerians abusing other countries on NL
Ghanainans abuse Nigeria and other countries on Ghanaweb - fair and square

But I pray that you are alive to see it
Your country will pay big time.

I have also put u on notice, I will make sure they refuse u visa when boko starts chasing u out grin grin grin, if u guys think the boko attacks are gonna stay in the north only, y'all will be making a big mistake........y'all betta do somtin now b4 tht sh!t deteriorates grin grin grin......

....btw, what kinda generator u dey use yamaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:00am On Jun 26, 2012
Am i the only one that thinks these pathetic Ghana boys/girls on this site have a terminal case of inferiority complex?

It seems, from the way they reel out -and know off by heart- the many issues we tackle on this forum (and try to use same in their childish e-rants in a bid to score 'points'), that we are seeing a classic case of the uninvited guest that doesn't know when he's overstayed his 'welcome' smiley.

Just incase the membership policy/rules of this site are a bit ambiguous, let me help these numbskulls clarify things a bit: NAIRALAND IS A SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITE WHOSE MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN TO NIGERIANS AND FRIENDS OF NIGERIA! So it's safe to say the membership of these Ghana peeps on this site is skating on very thin ice wink.

If anyone doesn't like what they hear about their country on this website, they're free to do the right thing and leave: it's just like a xenophobic arsehole passing by the house of the people he hates, evesdropping on their conversation about his recent act of wickedness and pettiness, and then knocking on their door to proffer his two cents......he'll be lucky if all he gets is a black eye, as he would have gotten off lightly.

The sad thing about all this is the way some Ghanaians hold Lebanese, Indians and Obronis in high godlike esteem shocked undecided. The condition of paying hundreds of thousands of $$$ to register and conduct a business in Ghana would NEVER be extended to the above mentioned people, and you wonder why the black man would prefer outsiders over and above people of the same race?

If you say Nigerians are flooding your country, wouldn't empowering Ghanaians to engage in these businesses be the best thing given the fact the country is a member of ECOWAS and are limited in the ways they can respond to said issue; alternatively, they could withdraw from ECOWAS completely and lay all their xenophobic cards on the table......Nigerians then wouldn't have a leg to stand on.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by SmoothCrim: 2:09am On Jun 26, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
Am i the only one that thinks these pathetic Ghana boys/girls on this site have a terminal case of inferiority complex?

It seems, from the way they reel out -and know off by heart- the many issues we tackle on this forum (and try to use same in their childish e-rants in a bid to score 'points'), that we are seeing a classic case of the uninvited guest that doesn't know when he's overstayed his 'welcome' smiley.

Just incase the membership policy/rules of this site are a bit ambiguous, let me help these numbskulls clarify things a bit: NAIRALAND IS A SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITE WHOSE MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN TO NIGERIANS AND FRIENDS OF NIGERIA! So it's safe to say the membership of these Ghana peeps on this site is skating on very thin ice wink.

If anyone doesn't like what they hear about their country on this website, they're free to do the right thing and leave: it's just like a xenophobic arsehole passing by the house of the people he hates, evesdropping on their conversation about his recent act of wickedness and pettiness, and then knocking on their door to proffer his two cents......he'll be lucky if all he gets is a black eye, as he would have gotten off lightly.

The sad thing about all this is the way some Ghanaians hold Lebanese, Indians and Obronis in high godlike esteem shocked undecided. The condition of paying hundreds of thousands of $$$ to register and conduct a business in Ghana would NEVER be extended to the above mentioned people, and you wonder why the black man would prefer outsiders over and above people of the same race?

If you say Nigerians are flooding your country, wouldn't empowering Ghanaians to engage in these businesses be the best thing given the fact the country is a member of ECOWAS and are limited in the ways they can respond to said issue; alternatively, they could withdraw from ECOWAS completely and lay all their xenophobic cards on the table......Nigerians then wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Do you have the evidence that they would not deport an Indians or Lebanese? Indians and Lebanese are running Nigeria as we speak hahaha.

All they are doing is preventing Nigerians from entering Ghana to cell CD's a Cassettes. No Indian will leave India to Sell CD's and Cassettes on the streets of Accra. Is Nigeria that messed up?? DO Nigerians have any shame?? If you want to be treated like other foreign investors then, act like it and have some dignity!!
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Onlytruth(m): 2:20am On Jun 26, 2012
Inferiority complex is a very bad disease. Just tell me what a Ghanaian is doing on a Nigerian website and ranting for that matter. undecided I've never been to Ghanaweb in my life, and have only heard about it here, today, for the very first time, and still didn't go. lol

Here in the US, I've met only four Ghanians; two VERY GOOD people and two VERY BAD people.
So, I hold no special interest or opinion about Ghana. They are irrelevant as far as I know because more Ghanaian top elites are eying Nigeria than Nigerian elite eying Ghana. Never mind a few not-so-top Nigerians who send their kids to Ghana for education. Topmost Nigerians send their kids to US and Europe for education. cool

What I said was an advise to them against engaging Nigeria in a diplomatic tussle. It is a take it or leave it advise.
No argument about anything. lol
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by aljharem(m): 2:23am On Jun 26, 2012

pure crap !!!!! unless ego

Better talk some sense to yourselves and your leaders and stop disgracing yourselves with some egocentric post. If Nigeria economy is that good, why do Nigerians migrate to Ghana then ?

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by aljharem(m): 2:25am On Jun 26, 2012
PetroDolla: shitt-y talk induced by too much ogogro, sapele water,kparaga,shepe n jipiti all join together.no wonder nigerians r the most despised in the world.ur contri is now a piece of s-hit n yet u can't even see or accept.during ur last civil war Ghana hosted millions of nigerian refugees.we even hosted a peace meeting for u morons at Aburi. as no contri wan see naija pipple how una go manage?all I hear on nl is naija this,naija that, but all we non-nigerians see is a uselessly big failed state with citizens who are so unfuckinbelievably moronic n thrive in evil n crass lawlessness.

dude why are you insulting Nigerians like that ? If you are a good student of history you would know that what goes around comes around. I would let you figure that out !
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Onlytruth(m): 2:27am On Jun 26, 2012
alj harem:

pure crap !!!!! unless ego

Better talk some sense to yourselves and your leaders and stop disgracing yourselves with some egocentric post. If Nigeria economy is that good, why do Nigerians migrate to Ghana then ?

So Nigeria is a CRAP country then. At least we agree on something. cheesy
It took the Ghanaian attack to make you support my position which you have lied about for years.
Kudos to you Alj_harem. shocked
So when are you going to support the creation of Biafra? cool
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by tpia5: 2:33am On Jun 26, 2012
These nigerians that like living in other african countries- una try sha.

Oh well, i guess its an alternative to living in the north.

God will help us.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by aljharem(m): 2:34am On Jun 26, 2012
Onlytruth:

So Nigeria is a CRAP country then. At least we agree on something. cheesy
It took the Ghanaian attack to make you support my position which you have lied about for years.
Kudos to you Alj_harem. shocked
So when are going to support the creation of Biafra? cool

Hhahah dude crap country does mean it cannot be better, it is likes of you that is frustrating those of us that wish to make it better.

We take criticism and try to work on it. Most you PDP or GEJ fans hate that.

Just yesterday Nigeria became the ridicule of the world by a documentry that said we sold crude oil for low prices and buy at a much higher price.

Ghana is building her refineries but when likes of me talk about Nigeria doing the same, you would all support beaf and gang up against the truth. LOL grin grin funny but true.

Well Allah is in control
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by aljharem(m): 2:35am On Jun 26, 2012
tpia@:
These nigerians that like living in other african countries- una try sha.

Oh well, i guess its an alternative to living in the north.

God will help us.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by tpia5: 2:45am On Jun 26, 2012
^ spell out what you're trying to say.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by aljharem(m): 2:49am On Jun 26, 2012
^^^^^

I agreed with you on your comment.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by beespak7(m): 3:58am On Jun 26, 2012
Lol nigeria must go. I hope the ghananians dont intend deporting nigerians in cargo ships back to lagos, abi na trailer them wan use grin The last time Gabon deported nigerians, with cargo ships in the nineties i heard thousands of nigerians died on those ships due to food poisoning without naija govt blinking an eye. Chai Naija don suffer.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by amoat7: 7:31am On Jun 26, 2012
i feel sad when nigerians are always trying to prove they are the best in africa. how many of your governors kids are schooling in your country? Most of them are schooling in Ghana. just try and see the latest african university rankings. Kwame nkrumah university of science and technology is the best university in west africa. The ranking featured 5 other ghanaian universities. No nigerian university was in the top 100. I don't know why nigerians hate us when we try to do what we think is best for our country. These foreigners are destroying the local businesses.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by SmoothCrim: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2012

Ghana does not need the failed state of Nigeria. Nigeria's is a weak over populated country that has not even managed to stop Al Qaeda(Boko Haram) from taking over 70 percent of the state and you want to talk about who?? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by amoat7: 9:14am On Jun 26, 2012
Pure nonsense. If your economy is good it will reflect in your education system. Do you know the number of nigerians schooling in Ghana?
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by gidson12(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2012
otumfour:

u are too dumb to realize S.A has got investments (MTN, DSTV & more) in ur filthy country therefore they gotta play it mild and safe, neva for a second think in ur deluded mind tht S.A. is scared of tht fat, chunk of sh!t, boko haramized hell u call a country (Ghana on the other hand ain't got ntn to loose)........they still see nigerians as a bunch of clueless apes filled wit ego's.......I mean wht do u expect from a country with a president tht wears hat when he's even sh!tting.......
can u re-read the poo u just typed, you just spoke like the nut your kind Is carved from.... for once I want you to go into some sober thoughs and tell me how many world class investment ghanians has got outside its shores, I don't mean the bunch of your brothers hitting boxes around nigerian streets shinning shoes and hawking herbal drugs Lol and ur brothel women......i'll give you time to make a research on it........just like you named just 2 SA investments in NIgera we've got about more than 18 of such quality at ur country keeping your economy alive ranging from telecommunication, banking, insurance, agriculture, Pharmaceutical, transport, food, media and real estate Lol that's about $6.3b as of last year.......Bro just like I told you that we've got our issues internally and we re working on it should not in your wildest dream think that your country would make some silly moves on us.........I think Atta mills should know better.......i know you'll come back and tell me about boko haram, idiotaa
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
otumfour:

grin grin grin taking over businesses grin grin hahahaha u fool, our laws work down here and tha law states tht foreigners ain't allowed to do retail businesses.....u fo0ls are so filled wit corruption to the point tht when u are shown the right ways in life u start crying foul......with this mentality....Nigeria go dey still dey the fire inside.....btw, GHANA WILL CONTINUE TO DO WHAT IS BEST FOR ITS CITIZENS.

grin grin grin grin grin wht is this? private schools are filled with nigerians , wht has tht got to do with this? if thts true then GHANA is surely doing a great job tho grin grin

shocked Nigeria! u are doomed, if this is how adults in ur country think then there's little wonder as to why ur country is this f'd up......this is ur contribution? grin grin grin grin

TILL U INTERNET WARRIORS AND CAPTAIN NAIJA'S FACE UR FAT LIPPED, POTTY BELLIED LEADERS....U HAVE NO RIGHT CALLING OUT MY BELOVED GHANA, NONSENSE, U CAN'T EVEN PUT THINGS RIGHT IN UR OWN COUNTRY, YET U WANNA POKE UR FAT NOSTRILLED NOSES INTO OTHER COUNTRIES INTERESTS

Bros ur father. You r comin in here 2 start a war wit urself. U knw d truth n u r blabbin afta all u got no say in ur country. Do you tink ur government knws u? Crab.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
These ghana peeps are all full of craps ahhh. Is there a mix of stupidity in ur fathers sperm? I wondad b4 but nw am sure. Let me gist u guys do u knw I once had a ghana teacher in high skul dat taught english, guess wat we kept on correctn his grammers until he was fired. Next in college a so called gananian professor in ma discipline was fired for fake credentials mean why he worked wit it for 15yrs in ghanas college. Pathetic. The worst graduating student in ma skul was a Ghananian. We still luv u guys but do it on sympathy n humanity cos u guys can't reciprocate any good thing 2 us. Be tnkful 2 nigerians there be cos we don't juz watch ur back we save ur sorried ass economy. Thanks PROUDLY 9JA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pro-buhari Groups Plan Rallies In Major Cities / Lamido Sanusi Accuses Adeboye Of Shielding Thieves / Anambra Rejects FG’s Emergency Rule Option, Says Killings Worse In APC States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.