Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana (12173 Views)

FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by generalgonz: 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
chay dis 1 boil me even ghana sef am so pissed
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by PetroDolla: 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2012
gidson12:
Lol their president is always begging, If he is not visiting abuja for some help he is at TB joshuas synagogue begging for spiritual help......lol

biggest fool that ever lived! So can you tell us some of the help the Ghana President was looking for in Abuja.in your twisted mind every President coming to Abuja is looking for help,huh?has the current Ghanaian gone to abuja for anything else than ecowas meetings?And what is the biggie if the President of Ghana was at Synagogue. His mode or place of worship is a personal decision nothing to do with his office. I guess you're too daft to see that,huh? With so many mentally deficient folks like you is it any wonder your country is so bleeped? up? Utter crap
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by gidson12(m): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2012
PetroDolla:

biggest fool that ever lived! So can you tell us some of the help the Ghana President was looking for in Abuja.in your twisted mind every President coming to Abuja is looking for help,huh?has the current Ghanaian gone to abuja for anything else than ecowas meetings?And what is the biggie if the President of Ghana was at Synagogue. His mode or place of worship is a personal decision nothing to do with his office. I guess you're too daft to see that,huh? With so many mentally deficient folks like you is it any wonder your country is so bleeped? up? Utter crap
It was sure thing that your president needed both physical and spiritual help.........and Nigeria is where he sought solution.......lol, and btw pls don't convulse with your silly rants.....ode
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by PetroDolla: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2012
you've lived in Ghana for 5 yrs n yet spew out crap,huh? I think you deserve the best of Ghanaian hospitality. So why not make it easy on yourself by giving me your address so I can send my boys with a nice parcel for you or you want it the hard way?hopefully you'll be dancing to awalla music soon. HahahahaRIP
Awalla: I have lived in Ghana for 5 years.Let me correct the impression here.Nigerians are not doing anything wrong here but that they are taking over every business available.Ghana is a law abiding country ,where it is very hard to commit crimes.Nigerians living here are law abiding.Most private schools here are filled with Nigerians.I live here ,it is just a simple case of jealousy,Nigerians here are taking over,businesses,schools,houses and even there women.Every Ghanaian girls dream is to have a Nigerian husband or boyfriend.The business men being talked about,are traders in Makola market in Accra.They have taken over the place ,that you will think they are in oke arin market and trade fair market in Lagos.So the Ghana government wants them to pay $200,000 to register and retain there shops,and we call ourselves ECOWAS brothers.And if you dont want to pay,you leave Ghana,is it fair? Meanwhile,nobody is asking Nigerian students in Ghana to leave,because they pay in dollars,and for sometimes now,the Ghana cedi is valueless.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by DIYTechnologies: 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2012
ANOTHER NATIONAL DISGRACE!!!
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by PetroDolla: 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
gidson12:
It was sure thing that your president needed both physical and spiritual help.........and Nigeria is where he sought solution.......lol, and btw pls don't convulse with your silly rants.....ode
all I asked for was evidence to butress your allegation.I knew you didn't have any evidence n you just proved me right. In Ghah
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2012
i dont believe this story if ghana tries it they r finished, even mighty South Africa begged.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by ifyalways(f): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2012
See folks foaming in the mouth as usual. . .
If they must deport,then we are coming back with our GH korti's.I aint moving an inch without mi odo.All the GH brothers rocking NG etwe's,y'all berra get ready to relocate. tongue
Bottomline is:i don't believe this story.Can't possibly be true.
@Awalla,cedi valueless?Mi pacho did you say you are living in Ghana?is that a new joke or what?
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by ifyalways(f): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2012
Duplicate post
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by jimmyboy1010(m): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2012
ZUBY77: Nigeria must go. If deporting Nigerians will make Nigeria better, then i support them. Ghanaians buckled up after they left Nigeria.
You are right my brother! At least Nigeria did same thing to them and here they are, far-far better than Us. Cabbals are getting chubby while the massesare getting leaner by the day.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by jimmyboy1010(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2012
Korrection: Even if nigeria turns out to be somalia...we are still better than ghana.....are there no ghana folks in nigeria...let them face deportation too..
Pls my guy, let's call spade a spade! Ghana today are far better off. They built and commission a Refinery within "A YEAR". Now, for how long have we been doing a turn-around maintenance before we now decided to be importing fuel... We need to hide our face in shame, Nigeria is just a toothless Dog!
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by kunletoks(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
what goes around, comes around
its time for Nigerians.
They it was Ghana must go but now its Naija must go...
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2012
Why do Ghanians hate Nigerians ?

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2012
My candid view is that our diplomacy should be hinged on retaliatory measures when the father land is spite by other nations. Southafrica is still reeling fron the plummeting she suffered to her pride when she dared to deport my 9ja people. We may be down but that does not excuse liliputians like Ghana, messing us. ''The last cut bleeds longest''
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by hardniola(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2012
naija is dead
answer yahhh papa name
igbo=biafra
hausa/fulani=arewa
yoruba=odua
niger delta= (??).
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by ednakc: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
Naija cn neva n shd neva compare itsef wid Ghana,Tough we r small bt united n u r big wid no sense,jst as in d story of d elephant n d tsetse fly,deport dem fast fast,we dnt nid boko haram in our country,ALWAYS PROUD TO B A GHANAIAN
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by coolzeal(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2012
Mehn!!! Am just sick and tired of our so called leaders destroying this county bit by bit. Truly there's no pride in being called Nigeria anymore, nothing to show off other than corruption and tribalism. Why can't the Boko Haram, OPC, MEND, MASSOB join in alliance and assassinate all this bad people that called themselves our leaders rather than wasting innocent lives.... We will never get there until some people in the government are assassinated..
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by PetroDolla: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2012
too many deluded minds in that big-for-nothing contri. They think it's all about size, don't know we Ghanaians are d toughest people on earth. Mess up with us n we'll put u in ur miserable,accursed state.they think we r south africa. They aint seen nothing yet. F-ucked up. Who wants 2 have a cursed people in their midst? where I go find that pogo music naija jagajaga. I like am no be small. Una neva see anytin sef. chei, d somalia of west africa even thinks it's beta than all-conquering Ghana.hahaha.of course your rotten country is a world leader in poverty,corruption,insecurity,polio,bird flu,dirt,lazziness, maternal mortality,ritual murders n kidnappings, illiteracy, plane crashes,prostitution n armed robberies. Chei, nigeria we fail theeee ooh.

ednakc: Naija cn neva n shd neva compare itsef wid Ghana,Tough we r small bt united n u r big wid no sense,jst as in d story of d elephant n d tsetse fly,deport dem fast fast,we dnt nid boko haram in our country,ALWAYS PROUD TO B A GHANAIAN

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by djfiifi(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
Very soon,Lucifer will start deporting Nigerians from Hell.
Nigeria was not mentioned,its illegal non Ghanaian retailers.
Whats Nigeria's problem?
We are simply curing you from your narcissism(pretending to be important whiles you are not)
In Ghana,we respest laws.

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by otumfour(m): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2012
ifyalways: See folks foaming in the mouth as usual. . .
If they must deport,then we are coming back with our GH korti's.I aint moving an inch without mi odo.All the GH brothers rocking NG etwe's,y'all berra get ready to relocate. tongue
Bottomline is:i don't believe this story.Can't possibly be true.
@Awalla,cedi valueless?Mi pacho did you say you are living in Ghana?is that a new joke or what?

my one and only ify kiss, @ the bolded grin grin grin grin
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by gidson12(m): 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2012
ednakc: Naija cn neva n shd neva compare itsef wid Ghana,Tough we r small bt united n u r big wid no sense,jst as in d story of d elephant n d tsetse fly,deport dem fast fast,we dnt nid boko haram in our country,ALWAYS PROUD TO B A GHANAIAN
Small and very useless to us, we'Ve got our issues just like every other nations, that's right, you can pick on it and pleasure youselves, but for a peanut size country like urs to threaten us with deportation, lol, you play with knifes to your dicck.........you can ask around 9ja no dey carry last for this kind game, we would hunt you till you wurgly dry faced president drops to his kneels, nonsense, go flex muscles with your kinds.........idiotaa
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by otumfour(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2012
gidson12: ........you can ask around 9ja no dey carry last for this kind game

wey kind game u dey talk? maybe in ur dreams we dey play game here grin grin grin wake up from ur stinking slumber fool, cuz the only things ur country no dey carry last in are :- poverty,corruption,insecurity,polio,bird flu,dirt,lazziness, maternal mortality,ritual murders n kidnappings, illiteracy, plane crashes,prostitution n armed robberies....u are truly fu/cked dude grin grin grin grin
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by gidson12(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
otumfour:

wey kind game u dey talk? maybe in ur dreams we dey play game here grin grin grin wake up from ur stinking slumber fool, cuz the only things ur country no dey carry last in are :- poverty,corruption,insecurity,polio,bird flu,dirt,lazziness, maternal mortality,ritual murders n kidnappings, illiteracy, plane crashes,prostitution n armed robberies....u are truly fu/cked dude grin grin grin grin
You sound cheap 'charly'........I see you are very much intrested in any thing nigerian, does it give u hard on, we are not really intrested in what goes around your insignificant country...........keep getting updates from us, lol , while ur lazy assss bothrs in ur fuckup home cry about how nigerians are taking over your bussiness and economy, and your cheap kins men are over here shinning shoes and your ladies in brothels........ode........now come back and tell me about boko haram and planes crash, mumu
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by greatlee(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Deport them all so they can come home and buckle-up and kill their bad leaders and pastors and imans grin

hahahahahahahahahahahah, very funny indeed
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by aljharem(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
sad but true, that is what Nigeria has reduced herself to be. The lowest of lows.

Even our president cannot build common refinery, Nigeria is still selling our crude oil and buying it at a higher price.

Well Nigerians called this on themselves due to tribalism which out rule common sense.

Our Ghanaian brothers carry on jare. I heard you have started building your refineries. I wish you the very best even better than Nigeria since our some of eastern brothers are too dum.b to see that building a refinery is our ace-card.

Keep deporting them till they get some sense. Just this week south africa has disgraced them and their passport. Very soon I hope Ghana follow suit.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by omoghana22: 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2012
denitro: I don't think all these is true.
I live in GHANA..
Nobody is deporting anybody...
From what I understand, the Ghana government said buying and selling is a trade
reserved for Ghanaian. In order to discourage foreigners from disfranchising the
average citizen here, $300,000 was put by the government as start up capital for
any foreigner willing to sell goods in a store or shop.

As usual our Nigerians brother think they are above the law.
They set up shops n sell without first
* Finding out about the law of the country
* Doing the necessary things to enable them sell.
Now the Ghana government has posted flyers, posters everywhere warning foreigners
from desist from selling...

I don't see how that amounts to deportation...

N.B: I am a Nigerian here with a registered company and doing business here.

I WAS GOING THORUGH ALL THESE COMMENTS WHICH REMINDS ME WHAT MY GRANDFATHER TOLD ME ABOUT NIGERIAN...ALATA KWASIAFOUR (NIGERIAN ARE STUPID) THIS IS REALITY. BUT THANK GOD I FOUND ONE HERE THAT IS DIFFERENT. AM SORRY TO SAY THAT SCORING BELOW 20% IS A FAILURE.AM SORRY TO SAY THAT MOST OF YOU HERE ARE FOOLS. YOU ARE GIANT IN EVERYTHING INCLUDING FOOLISHNESS. NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY CIVILIZATION IS NECESSARY; AM SORRY TO SAY THAT MOST OF YOU HERE ARE UNCIVILISED. TALK , TALK AND TALK..... DID YOU ALL READ THE COMMENT ABOVE? HE 1 OF THE MOST SENSIBLE NIGERIA I EVER MEET HERE ON NL. BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS LAWLESS IN YOUR COUNTRY, YOU TAKE THE SAME MENTALITY ANYWHERE YOU GO.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by caye(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2012
Awalla: I have lived in Ghana for 5 years.Let me correct the impression here.Nigerians are not doing anything wrong here but that they are taking over every business available.Ghana is a law abiding country ,where it is very hard to commit crimes.Nigerians living here are law abiding.Most private schools here are filled with Nigerians.I live here ,it is just a simple case of jealousy,Nigerians here are taking over,businesses,schools,houses and even there women.Every Ghanaian girls dream is to have a Nigerian husband or boyfriend.The business men being talked about,are traders in Makola market in Accra.They have taken over the place ,that you will think they are in oke arin market and trade fair market in Lagos.So the Ghana government wants them to pay $200,000 to register and retain there shops,and we call ourselves ECOWAS brothers.And if you dont want to pay,you leave Ghana,is it fair? Meanwhile,nobody is asking Nigerian students in Ghana to leave,because they pay in dollars,and for sometimes now,the Ghana cedi is valueless.
Ask yourself;which type of Nigerians are being deported? They MAY LIKELY be the hausa beggars who may be Nigerian alqaeda in disguise. This may be done to prevent terrorists from invading their country.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by otumfour(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2012
gidson12:
You sound cheap 'charly'........I see you are very much intrested in any thing nigerian, does it give u hard on, we are not really intrested in what goes around your insignificant country...........keep getting updates from us, lol , while ur lazy assss bothrs in ur fuckup home cry about how nigerians are taking over your bussiness and economy, and your cheap kins men are over here shinning shoes and your ladies in brothels........ode........now come back and tell me about boko haram and planes crash, mumu

^^^ here u are shivering like a malaria victim over this news and u still have the guts to say Ghana is of no interest to u undecided, ask urself why today its Ghana deporting Nigerians, tomorrow its South Africans deporting Nigerians.....a sensible and normal person would look within.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by ABUGEORGE(m): 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
I HAVE SAY DIS BEFORE IT COMES TO PASS NOW, WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO NIGERIAN IS VERY SIMPLE, THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO TELL US TO GO BACK HOME AND ARRANGE OUR HOME IN ORDER. EVERY COUNTRY ARE PACKAGING THEIR SELF NOW THEY DONT WANT NIGERIA TO COME AND SPOIL IT. CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE TELLIN US, NIGERIA SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WHOLE WORLD WHERE EVERYONE WILL BE WILLING TO COME AND WORK, RELAX SPEND HOLIDAY BUT DUE TO OUR BAD LEADERS AND OUR BEHAVIOUR DAT IS WAT IS AFFECTING US IN DIS COUNTRY. NIGERIA NO WON WISE

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by gidson12(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2012
otumfour:

^^^ here u are shivering like a malaria victim over this news and u still have the guts to say Ghana is of no interest to u undecided, ask urself why today its Ghana deporting Nigerians, tomorrow its South Africans deporting Nigerians.....a sensible and normal person would look within.
Lol have u forgotten about the 9ja/Sa experience of late I bet u didn't cos u drink eat and shit in nairaland, how you so love us', we gave them a piece of our 'kpomo' to chew and they came back to their senses, and diplomatically begged us, lol, not to talk of a piece of trash,Ghana........by the time we are through with you........ Atta Mills go dance azonto come beg.........yeye worry una
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2012
adoniza:

I havn't seen any yet. Perhaps in two days time
cant wait to have it
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by BetaThings: 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2012
otumfour:

U ARE A BIG FO0L FOR ONLY SEEING MY POST ABUSING NIGERIA, WHEN UR PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ABUSING GHANA FROM PAGE 1.....NONSENSE!!!!
I have put you on notice. You can abuse me as much as you want. Nigerians abusing other countries on NL
Ghanainans abuse Nigeria and other countries on Ghanaweb - fair and square

But I pray that you are alive to see it
Your country will pay big time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police / FG Dismisses Global Report On Nigeria’s Poverty Level / FEC Approves N15.73 Billion Road Project In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.