Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana (12177 Views)

FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Awalla: 10:49am On Jun 25, 2012
Regarding unity,every country has there own problems,but we tend to wash our dirty panties in public.In Ghana there is serious dis unity among the different tribes,but it is well managed and kept from the outside world,recently all muslims in the ho hoe region were driven away by the Ewes.An Ewe is so hated by the ashantis ,that you can feel the hatred.Please just love Nigeria,no matter what,Ecobank ,UBA,Access bank ,Zenith bank and recenctly GLO networks ,all these companies have Nigerian staffs in Ghana interchanging with their Ghanains going to work in Nigeria and vice versa.Let us keep the Ecowas unity alive.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by amosy007: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2012
ochallo: this was started by Nigeria, when it deported all those sweet Ghanaian buns sellers, they have been in this country for years and you have never heard of them stealing or being locked up in jail, yet they were deported because somebody's palm oil soaked buns was not selling like the Ghanaian ones, now they are retailing.

non senses they didnt deport ghanaians becoz they sell buns and kpof kpof.. They were deported becoz they became nuisance
simple as abc.
If ghanaians think nigerians are becoming nuisance they should deport them.. And nobody will care.. After the last time i check with all d ghana hype.. Their economy is not even upto portharcourt let alone lagos

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by DaBullIT(m): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2012
True talk even Nigeria can't stand Nigerians hehehehehehhehheeheh God go punish all those bastris wey dey tif Mii Mii from our national vault
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2012
grin Chai naija don suffer even ghana. Weii d ish is dat nigeria has a bad name already and some of our diplomats are not prooving them wrong. But its funny o cheesy
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:59am On Jun 25, 2012
Awalla: I have lived in Ghana for 5 years.Let me correct the impression here.Nigerians are not doing anything wrong here but that they are taking over every business available.Ghana is a law abiding country ,where it is very hard to commit crimes.Nigerians living here are law abiding.Most private schools here are filled with Nigerians.I live here ,it is just a simple case of jealousy,Nigerians here are taking over,businesses,schools,houses and even there women.Every Ghanaian girls dream is to have a Nigerian husband or boyfriend.The business men being talked about,are traders in Makola market in Accra.They have taken over the place ,that you will think they are in oke arin market and trade fair market in Lagos.So the Ghana government wants them to pay $200,000 to register and retain there shops,and we call ourselves ECOWAS brothers.And if you dont want to pay,you leave Ghana,is it fair? Meanwhile,nobody is asking Nigerian students in Ghana to leave,because they pay in dollars,and for sometimes now,the Ghana cedi is valueless.

^^^The bloody hypocrites!!! They should also deport the students that pump into their economy close to $1 Billion every year.

I've always said they're free to do whatever they want, as it's their country, but they can't eat their cake and have it: either abide by the ECOWAS protocols, or if you feel it's working against you, withdraw from ECOWAS and deport ALL Nigerians legally.

Imagine, it's not like it's criminals they're deporting, but legitimate ECOWAS citizens.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by amosy007: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2012
gentotega: I dont understand y Nigerians on nairaland r like dis...... whether bad or not the country is ours, we v to b positive dt tins ll change. THE TIN HELPING GHANA TODAY IS COS DEY R UNITED N VERY PATRIOTIC and that is wat Nigerians lack.
well said!

Some people are just born unpatriotic..
Tribal sentiment has covered their sense of reasoning...
I bet if u give them biafra,odua or arewa republic they will still be unpatriotic.. It is just in their blood there is notin u can do to change that
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by fm7070: 11:01am On Jun 25, 2012
Awalla: I have lived in Ghana for 5 years.Let me correct the impression here.Nigerians are not doing anything wrong here but that they are taking over every business available.Ghana is a law abiding country ,where it is very hard to commit crimes.Nigerians living here are law abiding.Most private schools here are filled with Nigerians.I live here ,it is just a simple case of jealousy,Nigerians here are taking over,businesses,schools,houses and even there women.Every Ghanaian girls dream is to have a Nigerian husband or boyfriend.The business men being talked about,are traders in Makola market in Accra.They have taken over the place ,that you will think they are in oke arin market and trade fair market in Lagos.So the Ghana government wants them to pay $200,000 to register and retain there shops,and we call ourselves ECOWAS brothers.And if you dont want to pay,you leave Ghana,is it fair? Meanwhile,nobody is asking Nigerian students in Ghana to leave,because they pay in dollars,and for sometimes now,the Ghana cedi is valueless.

Seconded.

Ghana government does everything in favour of her citizen and will consider the lease of them before considering any foreigner. That is a good attitude for every reasonable government, parent and community leaders.
Yes, they are jealous, but they are very diplomatic in their jealousy. They're not after everyone, but some set of people. If you don't have valid stay document, they have the right to deport you.
I'm sure the policy will be negotiated and something will be done. At least, they will raise a standard against every dick and harry who comes to their country to trade. Even at that, Nigerians will still be an icon to reckon with in Ghana.
... Nigerians are the 'Africa's Jew'
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Tadup: 11:03am On Jun 25, 2012
mr_man: Even Ghana? Togo will soon follow, then Chad, and even Somalia. Nonsense country called Nigeria.
followed by Niger
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by stevenosa(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2012
I believe many of us still remember the era of "GHANA MUST GO"? Nigerians should be ready to face reality at home and face the resultant effect than go to a foreign land and be disgraced. Come home people if that is the case.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by amosy007: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2012
kumbalo: many of u are always fast to condemn the nigerian government. No amount of insult or condemnation will change things. I repeat... Be positive in you speech when you talk about the land where u still make your living. As for those clamouring for the disintegration, even when the country breaks into 3 or 6, will it end our inter-tribal hostility? Will Modakeke stop fighting Ife? Will Ijaw stop against Itshekir? What about the Fulani against the Hausa. Christains up against the muslim in all religion. It would profit you to pray for the unity of nigeria. Inmyownopionion
5000+
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by otumfour(m): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2012
Awalla: Nigerians are not doing anything wrong here but that they are taking over every business available.

grin grin grin taking over businesses grin grin hahahaha u fool, our laws work down here and tha law states tht foreigners ain't allowed to do retail businesses.....u fo0ls are so filled wit corruption to the point tht when u are shown the right ways in life u start crying foul......with this mentality....Nigeria go dey still dey the fire inside.....btw, GHANA WILL CONTINUE TO DO WHAT IS BEST FOR ITS CITIZENS.

Awalla: Most private schools here are filled with Nigerians..

grin grin grin grin grin wht is this? private schools are filled with nigerians , wht has tht got to do with this? if thts true then GHANA is surely doing a great job tho grin grin

Awalla: Every Ghanaian girls dream is to have a Nigerian husband or boyfriend.

shocked Nigeria! u are doomed, if this is how adults in ur country think then there's little wonder as to why ur country is this f'd up......this is ur contribution? grin grin grin grin

TILL U INTERNET WARRIORS AND CAPTAIN NAIJA'S FACE UR FAT LIPPED, POTTY BELLIED LEADERS....U HAVE NO RIGHT CALLING OUT MY BELOVED GHANA, NONSENSE, U CAN'T EVEN PUT THINGS RIGHT IN UR OWN COUNTRY, YET U WANNA POKE UR FAT NOSTRILLED NOSES INTO OTHER COUNTRIES INTERESTS

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by adejama: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2012
All we need to do is to join hands in moving this country forward cos there is no place like home, I will suggest if its only when our piple out there r deported that wil make them return home n fix thing, I say to God b d glory for that, its God that wants help Naija in disguise!hope I spoke well!

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by BetaThings: 11:17am On Jun 25, 2012
soma042: nigeria would have been a great nation, but for the fact that our past leaders has failed us, including the religion of peace that never want peace to rain.
jst check out
Kabul
Islamabad,
iraq,
baghdad
sana
manama
somalia
palestinian
damascus
Tripoli
then tell me what you think.
thank God we an't part of them
our dream is closer

BIAFRA

So Islam is responsible for Ibori, Bode George, Alams, Lucky etc? When your leaders loot, you think their actions don't have any impact on the economy? When did BH start bombing?
And is Islam responsible for Colin Powell and Oprah Winfrey saying that Nigerians are not trustworthy
You will be surprised that Nigerian christians work in Kabul and Damascus, Manama
Baghdad issue was caused by Muslims? Really?
During the war in Libya, some Nigerians refused to come home
Don't fall for your own excuses
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by BetaThings: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2012
otumfour:

grin grin grin taking over businesses grin grin hahahaha u fool, our laws work down here and tha law states tht foreigners ain't allowed to do retail businesses.....u fo0ls are so filled wit corruption to the point tht when u are shown the right ways in life u start crying foul......with this mentality....Nigeria go dey still dey the fire inside.....btw, GHANA WILL CONTINUE TO DO WHAT IS BEST FOR ITS CITIZENS.

grin grin grin grin grin wht is this? private schools are filled with nigerians , wht has tht got to do with this? if thts true then GHANA is surely doing a great job tho grin grin

shocked Nigeria! u are doomed, if this is how adults in ur country think then there's little wonder as to why ur country is this f'd up......this is ur contribution? grin grin grin grin

TILL U INTERNET WARRIORS AND CAPTAIN NAIJA'S FACE UR FAT LIPPED, POTTY BELLIED LEADERS....U HAVE NO RIGHT CALLING OUT MY BELOVED GHANA, NONSENSE, U CAN'T EVEN PUT THINGS RIGHT IN UR OWN COUNTRY, YET U WANNA POKE UR FAT NOSTRILLED NOSES INTO OTHER COUNTRIES INTERESTS
Keep on gloating and abusing Nigerians
You are just 24m people? No problem
You will pay a heavy price for it!!!
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by otondo55: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2012
Ashamed and Pathetic !
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by pauloman(m): 11:30am On Jun 25, 2012
stevenosa: I believe many of us still remember the era of "GHANA MUST GO"? Nigerians should be ready to face reality at home and face the resultant effect than go to a foreign land and be disgraced. Come home people if that is the case.

They have actually created a bag for nigerian deportees already n its dat black silky bag that these PSP/refuse dump operators give to households to deposit their waste and thrash in their homes....how pathetic !
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by otumfour(m): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2012
BetaThings:
Keep on gloating and abusing Nigerians
You are just 24m people? No problem
You will pay a heavy price for it!!!

U ARE A BIG FO0L FOR ONLY SEEING MY POST ABUSING NIGERIA, WHEN UR PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ABUSING GHANA FROM PAGE 1.....NONSENSE!!!!
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by crackhouse(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2012
It's Ghana's turn. Hope they were given Nigeria must go bags to pack their loads.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 25, 2012
otumfour:

U ARE A BIG FO0L FOR ONLY SEEING MY POST ABUSING NIGERIA, WHEN UR PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ABUSING GHANA FROM PAGE 1.....NONSENSE!!!!
The way you sound, i think u are a ghanian. So tell me, it seems ur girlfriend left you for a Nigerian isn't it? tongue
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by denitro(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2012
I don't think all these is true.
I live in GHANA..
Nobody is deporting anybody...
From what I understand, the Ghana government said buying and selling is a trade
reserved for Ghanaian. In order to discourage foreigners from disfranchising the
average citizen here, $300,000 was put by the government as start up capital for
any foreigner willing to sell goods in a store or shop.

As usual our Nigerians brother think they are above the law.
They set up shops n sell without first
* Finding out about the law of the country
* Doing the necessary things to enable them sell.

Now the Ghana government has posted flyers, posters everywhere warning foreigners
from desist from selling...

I don't see how that amounts to deportation...

N.B: I am a Nigerian here with a registered company and doing business here.

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by MrLee(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2012
Hahahahaaa.... 4rm Ghana most go 2 Nigeria most go by force and fire, oh why has d mighty falling. Who has done these wicked act to God's own country, 4rm baning our movie 4rm their market 2 diporting our brothers, let these be a lesson 2 those at d head of affairs. C common ghana o........
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2012
adoniza: Chai, even Ghana now deports Nigerians. What a shame
u can just imagine the insult to our Integrity.

4 Likes

Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by otumfour(m): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2012
lawanson44: The way you sound, i think u are a ghanian. So tell me, it seems ur girlfriend left you for a Nigerian isn't it? tongue

grin grin grin MUTHAFURKA, CHECK THA NAME........OTUMFOUR OSEI TUTU OTI KOKORR'SOUR THE III, I REP GH. I BREATH IT AND SHI!XT THAT BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY, 1 THING I HATE THOUGH IS WHEN SOME NIGERIAN DUDES SEE ME IN PERSON, THEY ASK IF AM NIGERIAN.....I GO LIKE B!OTCH NAA grin grin grin grin GH..... ALL DAY ERRDAY grin grin grin

BTW, MY LAST GIRLFRIEND WAS NIGERIAN AND SHE DATES ONLY GHANAIAN MEN grin grin grin
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Beneticta: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2012
na wooo Ghana of all country they deport our people. Ghana. na wa for our reps. dem no dey do anything for their office them go just sit an d pack all our money. Na God go judge all of you.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by otumfour(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2012
denitro: I don't think all these is true.
I live in GHANA..
Nobody is deporting anybody...
From what I understand, the Ghana government said buying and selling is a trade
reserved for Ghanaian. In order to discourage foreigners from disfranchising the
average citizen here, $300,000 was put by the government as start up capital for
any foreigner willing to sell goods in a store or shop.

As usual our Nigerians brother think they are above the law.
They set up shops n sell without first
* Finding out about the law of the country
* Doing the necessary things to enable them sell.

Now the Ghana government has posted flyers, posters everywhere warning foreigners
from desist from selling...

I don't see how that amounts to deportation...

N.B: I am a Nigerian here with a registered company and doing business here.

NIGERIA IS WHAT IT IS BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE, ITS REALLY SAD
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by gator666: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2012
If there are legal grounds to deport someone, anyone, from whatever country, what exactly is wrong with that?

There is no way Ghana would deport any Nigerian just because he or she is... a Nigerian.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by Arosa(m): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2012
The Nigerian rep should put a ban on Nigerians from studying in Ghana. So that they can sought-out the Education system in our country.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by zuchyblink(m): 11:58am On Jun 25, 2012
things will neva get better unless we face our problems.
Can u imagine small Ghana? This is a big insult
I think this is the time to give our government a fight of their life
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by gerald28: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2012
otumfour:

My friend, don't let Nigerians to get angry, cos when they do, you guys will cry like kids. Warn your pussy licking president to be cautions, elseeeee...elseeeee.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by gidson12(m): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2012
gerald28:

My friend, don't let Nigerians to get angry, cos when they do, you guys will cry like kids. Warn your pussy licking president to be cautions, elseeeee...elseeeee.
Lol their president is always begging, If he is not visiting abuja for some help he is at TB joshuas synagogue begging for spiritual help......lol
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by ismhab(m): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2012
BetaThings:

So Islam is responsible for Ibori, Bode George, Alams, Lucky etc? When your leaders loot, you think their actions don't have any impact on the economy? When did BH start bombing?
And is Islam responsible for Colin Powell and Oprah Winfrey saying that Nigerians are not trustworthy
You will be surprised that Nigerian christians work in Kabul and Damascus, Manama
Baghdad issue was caused by Muslims? Really?
During the war in Libya, some Nigerians refused to come home
Don't fall for your own excuses
operation fire for fire.
Re: Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana by PetroDolla: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
welcome to the noisy world of Ghana haters. A perfect storm is brewing that'll sweep all these self righteous demons back to their eternally hopeless bottom-dwelling shi-t hole. Ghana is just the start. Nigeria must go na fight?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Dismisses Global Report On Nigeria’s Poverty Level / APC, PDP Perfect Zoning Ahead Of Elections / Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.