Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey (41293 Views)

Nigeria: From One Clueless President To Another Clueless President? / Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today / David Mark As New Senate President: A Joke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SmoothCrim: 4:59am On Jun 26, 2012
all4naija: Dude, buzz offffffff! Or fuc..k off! Who gave your silly prof the gut to insult Nigerian president? He can do that to you president, I don't care!

Come on! Boko Haram controls more of the state than GEJ controls...

Look at this map of US Bases in Africa and the terrorist threat!

Compare that to This

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/failed_states_index_2012_inter

A simple look at this and one would call for Ghanaian rule NOW!!

So, I am calling for Ghanaian rule now!!

If Ghanaian rule does not come soon Boko Harm will reach the Atlantic Ocean and then what will happen? Ghanaian rule now!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by OAM4J: 5:00am On Jun 26, 2012
all4naija: Dude, buzz offffffff! Or fuc..k off! Who gave your silly prof the gut to insult Nigerian president? He can do that to you president, I don't care!

And why cant GEJ be criticized/"insulted" by foreigners if he so deserved? Do you know how many foreigners criticize/insult the President of America and UK Prime Minister everyday? Leave the messenger and discuss the message.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by samstradam: 5:07am On Jun 26, 2012
Mekusnwa: Where did they go to pick this character from? There's no end to what theses Gej haters will not do to get at him. Suddenly, they hve gone to generate a Ghanian professor to come and give a disjointed analyses of that interesting Media chat. Who interviewed this professor? Who made him world's foremost economist? I will not be surprised if this man was cloned by SAHARAREPORTERS or Kobojunkie to lend credibility to their falsehood. Let me assume that the man exist and face the issues raised.
1. He acted in ignorance when he said the president didn't declare his assets. The president indeed declared his assets but it was not made public. Even if you doubt it, the assets declaration that he did as Vp under Yaradua still subsists as he has not left office since then. So why the noise over assets declaration?
2. It is an insult on the sensibilities of Nigerians for the so called Ayitteh to label our President as insane and with unsound mind. Who adjudged Jonathan as having unsound mind? Did Ayitteh evaluate a medical report to that effect? How did he arrive at this weighty derogatory statement against a PHD holder? Who is Ayitteh to tell us we voted an insane President? please there must be an end to useless propaganda.
3. The so called Ayitteh questioned why GEJ has not fixed Maidugri airport for his usage. I want to ask, has Ghana even fixed the airport at Accra talkless of the one in hinterland? Is it Not the airport where a cargo aircraft crashed due to water logged runway. Meanwhile, Gej is carrying out massive reconstruction of airports across the country. He is doing in less than one year what many of his predecessors could not do all thru their tenure. Go to Abuja airport, the domestic wing has been closed down for intensive renovation. New car parks are being built. At the international wing, the runways are being built and the entire airport infrastructure is being rebuilt. Similar projects are going on simultaneously in Enugu, Lagos, etc
4. He said GEJ's Agric revolution is only restricted to distribution of palm seedlings. What an affront on truth. Even a toddler in Nigeria has come to know about the cassava revolution and fertilizer distribution reforms scheme.
5. Thankfully, the fake prof accepted the massive construction of rail lines across the country but only faulted the projects on account of what he described as non inclusion of Nigerians in the contract. Who told him? And since when has a Ghanian assumed the role of our local content enforcement officer?
6. He ended up betraying his true identity as an interested party when he said the president needed to consult the university authority and students body before renaming Unilag. What a joke!

Most people are already doing a good job of tearing your pathetic post apart, so I won't bother debunking all the other ridiculous points you put forward, but your pettiness did get me wondering, and thus I have spent some time trying to dig out a comparison of Ghana's fatal air disasters compared to ours.

Anyway despite you laughing off their infrastructure it seems Ghana has only had two major commercial air disasters since 1956 both independently certified to have been caused by poor weather and resulting in the death of a grand total of 16. You obviously know of the Nigerian inspired one recently, but here is a link to the only other case I could find.

http://www.airdisaster.com/cgi-bin/airline_detail.cgi?airline=Ghana+Air+Link

But according to WIki guess how many souls we have lost since that same amount of time in commercial flight mishaps (they didn't even add all our military disasters)- 1150 and still counting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_accidents_and_incidents_involving_commercial_aircraft (CLUE: press CTRL+F to highlight Nigeria< and see how many times it comes up on that page)

So I guess you are right, we should keep painting our airport car parks and laughing at those uncivilised shoe appreciating electricity having Ghanaians.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by gbadexy(m): 5:09am On Jun 26, 2012
To those being accused or insulted by jona's supporters, what do you expect from sycophants and mediocres? They don't have high expectations generally.
All the counter arguments they have put forward are baseless and they seem to want to justify his responses either by attacking the people, forum etc without giving sound arguments.
Imagine one of them saying haters come on nairaland because they have nowhere else to go? What is he that has somewhere to go doing here, did anybody force him to be here. Another silly response was that the professor was the one who got the procedure for change of name wrong and he was PARTISAN because he advised that the president should have consulted the university community first! Imagine the way some people reason. I bet jonathan's regime would be paradise compared to what mediocres like this would do if in power.
When people criticise the president, you will introduce tribal sentiment, now it is a neutral outsider that is still corroborating what we know and people like you are still here trying to force rubbish down our throats like kindergartens.
Without criticism, there can't be development. We need to keep our leaders on their toes. Incase you don't know, there is no where in the world where leaders are not criticized, even in countries that are very okay and have no reason to complain. It comes with the job and it keeps them in line.
If the president can't handle the heat, he should leave the kitchen.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 26, 2012
May God have mercy on those criticising their leaders. It begins with you too as a leader in your own home. May your children not rebel against you. The measure you use for others will be the same you'll get. Goodluck Jonathan is the best God has for us this critical time. If others were in his shoe, there would have been nothing like Nigeria today due to the ways some leaders have turned against him. I'm afraid if southerners will ever agree to a peaceful country if a northerner ever emerged a president again. Do unto others what you want others do unto you. It's very good to call President Goodluck Jonathan names, but remember the precedence you're setting. May your generation not do same to you. God exist and reward every man for what they do. God pls give President Goodluck Jonathan the wisdom, strength and will to succeed in Jesus name. Nigeria is God's own country.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 26, 2012
OAM4J:

And why cant GEJ be criticized/"insulted" by foreigners if he so deserved? Do you know how many foreigners criticize/insult the President of America and UK Prime Minister everyday? Leave the messenger and discuss the message.
A man of such calling the president a joke! I haven't even seen any prof do that to US president or Brit's with the citizens support. Dude, you are losing your rights quickly the earlier you know this the better for you to understand the bone of content here.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by OAM4J: 5:16am On Jun 26, 2012
God's Mercy:
May God have mercy on those criticising their leaders. It begins with you too as a leader in your own home. May your children not rebel against you. The measure you use for others will be the same you'll get. Goodluck Jonathan is the best God has for us this critical time. If others were in his shoe, there would have been nothing like Nigeria today due to the ways some leaders have turned against him. I'm afraid if southerners will ever agree to a peaceful country if a northerner ever emerged a president again. Do unto others what you want others do unto you. It's very good to call President Goodluck Jonathan names, but remember the precedence you're setting. May your generation not do same to you. God exist and reward every man for what they do. God pls give President Goodluck Jonathan the wisdom, strength and will to succeed in Jesus name. Nigeria is God's own country.

May God not give me sycophants as children, children that will not criticize me and correct me when they think am doing wrong.

Geez! There is nothing evil in criticism, how will you get the best from your leader if you don't criticize?

The way some of you think.... arrrghhh!!!

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by onatisi(m): 5:17am On Jun 26, 2012
OAM4J:

maybe u should try it since u know it all.go to a usa forum and start critizing obama and pls remember to tell them u are a nigerian and u are not living in usa and hear what they will tell you
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SmoothCrim: 5:17am On Jun 26, 2012
OAM4J:

May God not give me Sycophant children that will not criticize me and correct me when they think am doing wrong.

Geez! There is nothing evil in criticism, how will you get the best from your leader if you don't criticize?

That is why we need Ghanaian rule now grin grin I have realized I am an inferior Nigerian!! Ghanaian rule now now now!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by samstradam: 5:19am On Jun 26, 2012
God's Mercy:

May God judge you for invoking his name to defend Mammon and the wicked, may he certainly judge you according to your deeds.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by OAM4J: 5:19am On Jun 26, 2012
onatisi:

maybe u should try it since u know it all.go to a usa forum and start critizing obama and pls remember to tell them u are a nigerian and u are not living in usa and hear what they will tell you

Google is your friend my dear. Go and search tons of articles that have been written against American presidents by foreigners.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 26, 2012
gbadexy: To those being accused or insulted by jona's supporters, what do you expect from sycophants and mediocres? They don't have high expectations generally.
All the counter arguments they have put forward are baseless and they seem to want to justify his responses either by attacking the people, forum etc without giving sound arguments.
Imagine one of them saying haters come on nairaland because they have nowhere else to go? What is he that has somewhere to go doing here, did anybody force him to be here. Another silly response was that the professor was the one who got the procedure for change of name wrong and he was PARTISAN because he advised that the president should have consulted the university community first! Imagine the way some people reason. I bet jonathan's regime would be paradise compared to what mediocres like this would do if in power.
When people criticise the president, you will introduce tribal sentiment, now it is a neutral outsider that is still corroborating what we know and people like you are still here trying to force rubbish down our throats like kindergartens.
Without criticism, there can't be development. We need to keep our leaders on their toes. Incase you don't know, there is no where in the world where leaders are not criticized, even in countries that are very okay and have no reason to complain. It comes with the job and it keeps them in line.
If the president can't handle the heat, he should leave the kitchen.
There is nothing new in your statement! We've argued about the university name change for some time in the past. I criticized the president for going on a lone decision of renaming the university. So, that is not what gave the silly prof the right to call your president a joke. You too lack some rational mind though. What I can deduce from your comment is free expression in the sense is all about the right to insult others.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 26, 2012
OAM4J:

Google is your friend my dear. Go and search tons of articles that have been written against American presidents by foreigners.
Google also on apologies many of the member of senates have made for interrupting a president speech. Please, stop making excuses for insults dude!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 26, 2012
There is not excuse for the prof action!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 26, 2012
SmoothCrim:

That is why we need Ghanaian rule now grin grin I have realized I am an inferior Nigerian!! Ghanaian rule now now now!
That is because you have a Ghanaian mind and dressed in Nigerian clothing! Bwahahaha...
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Ezira: 5:27am On Jun 26, 2012
Look naughty Professor, please do the professing in Ghana and leave Nigeria alone. Thank your stars this is not Abacha, we would have gagged your leaking mouth for you. So this country has degenerated to such a situation where an alien will stay in Nigeria and insult our sensibilities and get away with it. Wonder what your interests are. I'm aware that Atta-Mills is not the soundest of presidents. How dare you declare my president as unsound. Your utterances further portrays the amount hatred Ghanians have developed for Nigeria and Nigerians. Please mind your business stupid professor. Any more word from you may land you in troubled waters. Goat
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SmoothCrim: 5:29am On Jun 26, 2012
Ghanaian rule now!!

The rest of West Africa is either:

1) Too French
2) Too Al Qaeda like
3) Too poor to be relevant
4) Too incompetently run

Ghanaina rule now! It is the only hope for this region!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by GboyegaD(m): 5:29am On Jun 26, 2012
Mekusnwa: Where did they go to pick this character from? There's no end to what theses Gej haters will not do to get at him. Suddenly, they hve gone to generate a Ghanian professor to come and give a disjointed analyses of that interesting Media chat. Who interviewed this professor? Who made him world's foremost economist? I will not be surprised if this man was cloned by SAHARAREPORTERS or Kobojunkie to lend credibility to their falsehood. Let me assume that the man exist and face the issues raised.
1. He acted in ignorance when he said the president didn't declare his assets. The president indeed declared his assets but it was not made public. Even if you doubt it, the assets declaration that he did as Vp under Yaradua still subsists as he has not left office since then. So why the noise over assets declaration?
2. It is an insult on the sensibilities of Nigerians for the so called Ayitteh to label our President as insane and with unsound mind. Who adjudged Jonathan as having unsound mind? Did Ayitteh evaluate a medical report to that effect? How did he arrive at this weighty derogatory statement against a PHD holder? Who is Ayitteh to tell us we voted an insane President? please there must be an end to useless propaganda.
3. The so called Ayitteh questioned why GEJ has not fixed Maidugri airport for his usage. I want to ask, has Ghana even fixed the airport at Accra talkless of the one in hinterland? Is it Not the airport where a cargo aircraft crashed due to water logged runway. Meanwhile, Gej is carrying out massive reconstruction of airports across the country. He is doing in less than one year what many of his predecessors could not do all thru their tenure. Go to Abuja airport, the domestic wing has been closed down for intensive renovation. New car parks are being built. At the international wing, the runways are being built and the entire airport infrastructure is being rebuilt. Similar projects are going on simultaneously in Enugu, Lagos, etc
4. He said GEJ's Agric revolution is only restricted to distribution of palm seedlings. What an affront on truth. Even a toddler in Nigeria has come to know about the cassava revolution and fertilizer distribution reforms scheme.
5. Thankfully, the fake prof accepted the massive construction of rail lines across the country but only faulted the projects on account of what he described as non inclusion of Nigerians in the contract. Who told him? And since when has a Ghanian assumed the role of our local content enforcement officer?
6. He ended up betraying his true identity as an interested party when he said the president needed to consult the university authority and students body before renaming Unilag. What a joke!

I am trying to compare who is better between you and GEJ in terms of reasoning but it seems you are worse than he is. What is called Asset Declaration

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 26, 2012
OAM4J:

May God not give me sycophants as children, children that will not criticize me and correct me when they think am doing wrong.

. My good friend, if you've even defended a thesis in any higher degree before, you would have come across this concept Constructive Criticism. It's quite different from Pull Him Down. It's not insults too but by pointing out areas one need to do more to refine the research work. Most of what you call criticisms here are not constructive. My very good friend, I know your tradition does not approve insulting even an elder a constructive criticism. Be open minded pls and don't join other to destroy our beloved nation. Two wrongs may not make a right. No matter how right one may think he or she is, holding onto his or her view tenaciously may not make things work out in the right direction. Have you even for once taken time to pray for President Goodluck Jonathan to succeed or even for God to touchi his heart to change for good? The President needs our supports and most esp our prayers more this critical times. Thanks my beloved and God bless
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 26, 2012
samstradam:

May God judge you for invoking his name to defend Mammon and the wicked, may he certainly judge you according to your deeds.
My beloved friend, God's mercy is for everyone. Without His mercy we wouldn't have been alive. This may be a mystery to you but it's better to ask for His mercy upon anyone you perceived not doing a right thing that asking God to kill. God loved us so much to send His beloved Son Jesus Christ to die to redeemed us. I never call the name of God to kill but mercy. Keep praying for our country instead of joining any group to divide us. We're one my beloved friend. Our Presidents needs our supports and most importantly our prayers this critical times. Thanks my beloved and God bless.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by onatisi(m): 5:42am On Jun 26, 2012
Ezira: Look naughty Professor, please do the professing in Ghana and leave Nigeria alone. Thank your stars this is not Abacha, we would have gagged your leaking mouth for you. So this country has degenerated to such a situation where an alien will stay in Nigeria and insult our sensibilities and get away with it. Wonder what your interests are. I'm aware that Atta-Mills is not the soundest of presidents. How dare you declare my president as unsound. Your utterances further portrays the amount hatred Ghanians have developed for Nigeria and Nigerians. Please mind your business stupid professor. Any more word from you may land you in troubled waters. Goat

thank u .it is time we let ppl knw that there is a limit to everything.i have always condemmed most of gej actions.we as nigerians can insult each other or our president we put him there .s he is accountable to us but what business or right has this slowpoke ghanian prof or whatsoever he calls himself to say our number one man is a joke,unsound and even giving us suggestions on what to do that we should kick him out.come here to ghana and say that rubbish about their president in a bus and see all slaps will start raining on ur face despite the fact that he is their worst president ever
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by bendazum: 5:46am On Jun 26, 2012
I HOPE I WON'T BE ADJUDGED AN UNPATRIOTIC NIGERIAN BUT THIS PROFESSOR IS MAKING HUGE SENSE! NO WONDER GHANIANS ARE PROSPERING AND WE EVEN REQUIRE VISA TO ENTER GHANA!!! I GUESS THEY THINK WE ARE ALL LIKE, THIS JOKE?!!!!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by PhysicsQED(m): 5:50am On Jun 26, 2012
So was that thieving buffoon OBJ and his legion of stooges and fellow thieves somehow competent? Yet they named a road after him in Ghana.

Or Yar'Adua, who was slow moving, and corrupt, and unwilling to relinquish power, leaving the country basically without a working government?

Where was this professor then?

There was certainly no better candidate with an actual chance of winning when GEJ actually stood for election.

And please nobody should even dare to mention Buhari, the nepotistic delusional best buddy of Abacha who thinks Abacha never stole and who incited his foot soldiers to slaughter innocent people after being out-rigged.

I'm not a fan of GEJ but geez, the torrent of crap aimed at him doesn't make much sense.

The only point this professor could make is the UNILAG renaming. The rest was conjecture and mudslinging.

On the declaration of assets, GEJ declared his assets 5 times by 2007 and also declared them in 2010 after becoming president..

What GEJ said was that printing what he declared on the pages of newspapers affects nothing - which is true. I wonder how a Ph.D holder and an intellectual like Ayittey can claim that GEJ is not following the constitution when Nigeria's laws do not currently require any official's assets declarations to be made public. This professor seems to have been confused by the word "declare". GEJ declared his assets to the Code of Conduct Bureau in 2010 when he became president - he just refuses to cave in to the demand to declare it in newspapers. Why? He thinks it will have no effect on anything (it won't) and obviously sees the issue as petty compared to bigger issues like the Boko boys up north.

I think GEJ should be the bigger man and cave in to the demands of the masses here and just print it in a damn newspaper already and even push for an amendment to the constitution making all office holders in all areas of government have to publish their assets openly in independent, non-governmental publications. Goodluck would win some goodwill by doing that, but I doubt he has the stones for it.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 26, 2012
On the issue of assets declaration, there is an obvious difference between making a declaration at all and making such declaration public to further prove sincerity in tackling corruption. The constitution does NOT require public declaration of assets. Neverthless, no public officer including the president can perform his or her duties without asset declaration as stipulated inter alia:

Fifth Schedule Part I :
11. (1) Subject to the provisions of this Constitution, every public officer shall within three months after the coming into force of this Code of Conduct or immediately after taking office and thereafter -
(a) at the end of every four years; and
(b) at the end of his term of office, submit to the Code of Conduct Bureau a written declaration of all his properties, assets, and liabilities and those of his unmarried children under the age of eighteen years.
(2) Any statement in such declaration that is found to be false by any authority or person authorised in that behalf to verify it shall be deemed to be a breach of this Code.
(3) Any property or assets acquired by a public officer after any declaration required under this Constitution and which is not fairly attributable to income, gift, or loan approved by this Code shall be deemed to have been acquired in breach of this Code unless the contrary is proved.

There is a question though. Does the term of office in this section cover his whole unbroken stay in power? I don't think so. Otherwise, it would have been meaningless declaring assets as vice president having made such declaration as a governor. The two offices are different just as the office of vice president is entirely different from that of President. Assets declaration thus applies to each distinct office a public officer has occupied.

As per the office of the President of Nigeria:

140. (1) A person elected to the office of President shall not begin to perform the functions of that office until he has declared his assets and liabilities as prescribed in this Constitution and he has taken and subscribed the Oath of Allegiance and the oath of office prescribed in the Seventh Schedule to this Constitution.

Did GEJ declare his assets as Vice President? Yes. He even reluctantly made it public. Is it (asset declaration as Vice President) still valid for the office of president? I don't think so as the functions of the two offices are different. Did he declare his assets before performing the functions of office of president? No. He told the world in the presidential media chat he was not bound to declare.

GEJ has therefore flagrantly violated the letters and the spirit ( grin grin) of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It's a gross misconduct, a grave offence and indeed an impeachable one as subsection 11 of section 143 reinforces:

(11) In this section -

"gross misconduct" means a grave violation or breach of the provisions of this Constitution or a misconduct of such nature as amounts in the opinion of the National Assembly to gross misconduct.

GEJ should without further delay declare his assets with CCB!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Femoooo(m): 5:54am On Jun 26, 2012
onatisi:

you are the bigger fool.why isnt this stupid professor f urs facing his own president who has plunged ghana in historic debt and yet so many fool will be just to willing to pick up their bb and write rubbish about gej.ghana president is worse than gej if u want to doubt me come see what ghana is turning to in just 4 years but do u think ghanians will allow u a nigerian to talk about their country anyhow or their president.it should be worth noting here that the average ghana man thinks a nigerian man is below him and that we are all rogues.i m not saying gej is perfect but certainly not as bad as ppl are painting him on this site

Onatisi, Obviously you are one of the rogues if there are many. Do you wanna read through the lines or you just wanna be a silly ass. I don't care about Ghana as a country or the Ayittey guy himself as far as this thread is concerned. What the guy have said about GEJ and his govt is just the truth not minding his nationality. Between, not everyone use ur so called ''bb''. I dont hate GEJ but his principles are not working.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by tjskii(f): 5:56am On Jun 26, 2012
I know GEJ is a joke and clueless,but dt ghanian dude shud just shut d f up,wher does he get off judging nigeriaz president,let him mind his own country,its nt lik ghana is perfect*kmt
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by kettykin: 5:58am On Jun 26, 2012
Why not you people rather seccede and end an unworkable union than waste precious internet bandwidth crucifying a man whose only crime is that he is presiding over Africas soviet Union.
Are you people not tired of daily consuming web pages that could have been used for some other purposes villifying , castigating ,betraying,backstabbing GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan.
Did he force himself on Nigerians, did he kill yaradua, did he organise the opportunistic Operation Totality, did he form Boko Haram, The problems of Nigeria Preceded GoodLuck Jonathan and will be there if he is not in power tommorrow.

I agree GEJ is not a very smart man , but has Nigeria ever allowed Smart people to even lead/rule remember how the Nation was forced wto be led with a Gorilla in the person of OBJ for 8 years.

The best Nigerians Can do today is to force GEJ to organise a National Conference so that Nigeria's woes of more than 80 years can reduce or end

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 26, 2012
@bayooooooo

I quite agree with some of your points. There the truth is that Nigerians are not even concern about how much this administration needs their support for it to succeed. There is no way any government can succeed without the help of the citizenry.

The power in the hand of a president is one but in the hands of good citizens is more encompassing and most Nigerians fail to know that.

The president is not an Angel and he is not expected to be one. Any nation that claims it president is better is not telling the truth. That a nation must succeed depends on the citizens ability to figh for their rights and what is necessarily right!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by PhysicsQED(m): 6:00am On Jun 26, 2012
Bayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

Please recheck your facts.

GEJ became president in February of 2010.

It was published in newspapers (that often run stories critical of him) by September of 2010 that he complied with the constitution and had declared his assets to the Code of Conduct Bureau. This means that sometime between February and September of 2010 he had declared his assets to the Code of Conduct Bureau in accordance with the constitution which requires assets declaration upon assumption of office.

The best anyone could claim is that maybe he was late in not declaring them within 3 months but I'm not sure this could actually be proven as the people who would have the details of when exactly it was declared would have to be tracked down directly and questioned.

This prof is basically a loudmouth with no real focus in life other than political criticism and commentary. The first clue was his casual dismissal of the beginning of significant agricultural reforms under Dr. Adesina (GEJ's agriculture minister) and his assertion that GEJ should have traveled with a motorcade directly into Borno to do god knows what exactly rather than conferring with the officials of the state government of Borno at another place merely because GEJ is the president and the place is being bombed by terrorists.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 26, 2012
Femoooo:

Onatisi, Obviously you are one of the rogues if there are many. Do you wanna read through the lines or you just wanna be a silly ass. I don't care about Ghana as a country or the Ayittey guy himself as far as this thread is concerned. What the guy have said about GEJ and his govt is just the truth not minding his nationality. Between, not everyone use ur so called ''bb''. I dont hate GEJ but his principles are not working.
While ignoring the insulting part of the prof speech!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SmoothCrim: 6:05am On Jun 26, 2012
kettykin: Why not you people rather seccede and end an unworkable union than waste precious internet bandwidth crucifying a man whose only crime is that he is presiding over Africas soviet Union.
Are you people not tired of daily consuming web pages that could have been used for some other purposes villifying , castigating ,betraying,backstabbing GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan.
Did he force himself on Nigerians, did he kill yaradua, did he organise the opportunistic Operation Totality, did he form Boko Haram, The problems of Nigeria Preceded GoodLuck Jonathan and will be there if he is not in power tommorrow.

I agree GEJ is not a very smart man , but has Nigeria ever allowed Smart people to even lead/rule remember how the Nation was forced wto be led with a Gorilla in the person of OBJ for 8 years.

The best Nigerians Can do today is to force GEJ to organise a National Conference so that Nigeria's woes of more than 80 years can reduce or end

I want to be under the rule of Ghanaian kings and lords!
Under the rule of the most African country in West Africa

I am tired of Al Qaeda imperialism via bombing!!
Ghanaian RULE now!
[img]http://4.bp..com/_DnXDQGcPK04/TQYj0_pAhaI/AAAAAAAAB4k/3C4Of7uNJAU/s400/Otumfuo%2Bbday%2B%25286%2529.JPG[/img]

West Africa not Al Qaeda or French rule PLEASE!

Ghanaian RULE NOW NOW NOW!!!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by ZUBY77(m): 6:06am On Jun 26, 2012
Watch out for the SACKING of the Nigerian Ambassador to Ghana for allowing this. Lol.
Up GEJ. Btw where is beaf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths / Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally / Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.