Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong (6157 Views)

She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? / She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know / Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by jamesramzy(m): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
[i][/i]she does not knw what she want she is stil sleepingshe does not knw what she want she is stil sleepingshe does not knw what she want she is stil sleeping
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by tunapawizzy: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ur story is uninteresting, ur presentation is shallow, ur friend is dumb.
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by olubhad: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sometimes u wonder if some ppl ever look at the big picture...I must believe gals and guys may have physical differences but cognitive abilities and decision making is the same...and love isn't equal to insanity...instead it shud make ur eyes clearer...firstly I must say d guy doesn't av a life...if dat is what life means to him den his priorities are grossly misplaced...now to the gal...its either she has a psychological problem or she just doesn't understand dat when the bible says a woman shud submit to a man, it didn't connotatively mean she shud stupidly bliv everything he says hook line and sinker....I fink both of them need therapy..
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by blumail: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
Pathetic. If you don't develop your own sense of self-worth, no one will for you. Your friend needs to develop a sense of self-worth. If you've done all you can to advice her & still no change, prayer's all that is left. Some people would never listen until they've been hurt.
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by richy5(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
Thank god for the gift of live
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by AK481(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2012
Madness!. Next story please
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Theblessed(f): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2012
[size=16pt]Isn't it her choice undecided

So, why disturb us?

Marriage is choice and not a compulsion therefore, her choice - leave us out of it!!![/size]
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by hbrednic: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2012
amebo why dont u get busy with your own man and leave your friend alone
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by etchel(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ur friend isnt telling u the whole truth. Ur friend is enjoying something from the guy. When she isnt getting what she enjoys now,she will leave him & move on. But if she isnt ready to move on to get a life then ur friend needs treatment.
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by agiboma(f): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
they are not married and they have no kids. SHE NEEDS TO RUN AWAY FROM HIM REAL FAST!!!!!
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by clicky90: 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
richarts: Sorry 2 say bt do u guys knw majority of girls act dis way?. I ws planning to make a thread soon about girls being fools or maybe its nature dat make dem dat way... Ill share 3 stories... My ex got disflowered by this guy, he got her impregnated but ''freed'' d babe saying he doesnt av money & she shud do whateva she pleases... D lady actually did d abortion herself... Trust me d girl still went bak to d guy b4 i met her... I met a girl online whom anoda guy got pregnant so she confided in me... Told me the guy dnt kal no more & dat he flashes when she flashes his [color=#006600][/color]fone... She actually got rid of it, came to me bt me yansh am... Eventually went bak to the guy... Lol... Its a pity... Last girl is a girl i met... We were both AS gentoype so we broke up... Met ds guy in love wit her started dating bt still comes bak to me & i still yansh her... She says we can do somtin about the AS... Girls r just gullible... What do u make of dis?
Thumbs up! True wolf in sheep's clothing
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by ayobase(m): 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
AK 48: Madness!. Next story please

Have u ordered for pop-corn!
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
richarts: Sorry 2 say bt do u guys knw majority of girls act dis way?. I ws planning to make a thread soon about girls being fools or maybe its nature dat make dem dat way... Ill share 3 stories... My ex got disflowered by this guy, he got her impregnated but ''freed'' d babe saying he doesnt av money & she shud do whateva she pleases... D lady actually did d abortion herself... Trust me d girl still went bak to d guy b4 i met her... I met a girl online whom anoda guy got pregnant so she confided in me... Told me the guy dnt kal no more & dat he flashes when she flashes his fone... She actually got rid of it, came to me bt me yansh am... Eventually went bak to the guy... Lol... Its a pity... Last girl is a girl i met... We were both AS gentoype so we broke up... Met ds guy in love wit her started dating bt still comes bak to me & i still yansh her... She says we can do somtin about the AS... Girls r just gullible... What do u make of dis?
Yet another man who brags about taking advantage of vulnerable pple...its like bragging about stealing money from a beggar on the streets...only insecure pple do shady stuff like this, you know u can't bring yourself to be with a woman who has an elegance of mind and firmness of character. U target for the weakest link cos u know the rest are too good for u. I feel sorry for you
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Ivynwa(f): 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2012
She is living in a fool's paradise. Why do some women get stupid and go justifying the lies of their blatant liar partner when it is crystal clear that they are living a lie? I hope she awakes in time enough and move forward to a better person.
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Mynd44: 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2012
Some people are just comfortable with suffering. What can you do? Leave her to the fate she has chosen
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2012
Aza Montana: A friend of mine cohabits with her boyfriend in the city. They are both from different states. The guy said he has 3 kids by a woman staying in his fathers house back in the village but he claims he never married her as they only gave the babies mama accomodation for the past 12 years because she born him kids. He claims he will marry my friend and now has been staying in the same house with her for the past year. He has cheated more than 7 times and he likes to throw parties in his house. My friend still wants to stay with this man as she says she always talks to this mans's mom and baby momma on the phone. I personaly think this man is taking my friend for a ride and wasting her time but she chooses to think i am too harsh and judgemental. What do you guys think of this situation. Is my friend justified or is she mad. Oh i forgot to add that all the woman he has cheated with have confronted my friend and told her everything but the guy keeps bad mouthing everyone so that she can not believe them.

I have to ask.......... Why does everyone says that this guy is taking advantage of this lady? I really don't understand where all of you could make such picture? Or are you guys saying that because his parents gave his baby mama (and their grand children) a roof over their head, their son is not true about his r/ship with this gal?! Or maybe there is something wrong with throwing parties at your place? Pls can someone fill me in on this?
If the lady in question is HAPPY with what she is going through, and nothing is seemingly wrong, then where is the beef? When women are desperately looking for any men to settle with (and settling with donkeys), here we have 2 people wh are caring for one another, and you guys are against the idea of them being together.
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by lif2uz(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2012
phadat: She is definately being taken for a ride and she knows this but part of her does not want to believe its possible well their is nothing you can do about it cos a convinced man is a dangerous person you can't make her reason otherwise,I say let her dream on and pray she wakes up in time before its too late
Seconded
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by IdiAmin2(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2012
I sure sya this your friend take style wo-wo. Na only wowo girl go stay endure all that mess and stay. She know say if she commot, nobody go look her wo-wo face, so better stay. At least she can say she has a man.
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by fm7070: 12:42am On Jul 01, 2012
there are certain things that happens and you begin to wonder if it is real.
Some people are just extra-ordinary 'mumu'
and some people are also extra-ordinary 'smart' that is just it
Better leave her, when she suffer, she will wake up from her slumber
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Mynd44: 7:09am On Jul 01, 2012
What if she doesn't wake up? I say you dive her a very good back hand slap to jolt her back to reality
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by AzaMontana(f): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2012
I would like to thank everyone who took part in this discussion. Yoll were very helpful and i like the way everyone was honest about their views. To those who hated the thread i am very sorry for offending you but sometimes as a person you need to know how certain people feel about something in order to make your own decisions. We are all raised with certain values but we seem to forget them sometimes or we second gues our own decisions. I had to ask the question i asked and i appreciate each an every comment from all of you. You would be happy to know that your views helped shape the decision taken on this issue.God Bless you all and keep being as brillian as yol are
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Youngpo413: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
AzaMontana: A friend of mine cohabits with her boyfriend in the city. They are both from different states. The guy said he has 3 kids by a woman staying in his fathers house back in the village but he claims he never married her as they only gave the babies mama accomodation for the past 12 years because she born him kids. He claims he will marry my friend and now has been staying in the same house with her for the past year. He has cheated more than 7 times and he likes to throw parties in his house. My friend still wants to stay with this man as she says she always talks to this mans's mom and baby momma on the phone. I personaly think this man is taking my friend for a ride and wasting her time but she chooses to think i am too harsh and judgemental. What do you guys think of this situation. Is my friend justified or is she mad. Oh i forgot to add that all the woman he has cheated with have confronted my friend and told her everything but the guy keeps bad mouthing everyone so that she can not believe them.

fish brain!
Re: He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong by Youngpo413: 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
AzaMontana: I would like to thank everyone who took part in this discussion. Yoll were very helpful and i like the way everyone was honest about their views. To those who hated the thread i am very sorry for offending you but sometimes as a person you need to know how certain people feel about something in order to make your own decisions. We are all raised with certain values but we seem to forget them sometimes or we second gues our own decisions. I had to ask the question i asked and i appreciate each an every comment from all of you. You would be happy to know that your views helped shape the decision taken on this issue.God Bless you all and keep being as brillian as yol are

you are that your friend,you better leave someone`s husband,just go and find yours..
F00lish lady,your friend my foot!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF / What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy / See The Semi-nude Pix This Igbo Girl Sent Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.