Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? (10672 Views)

Poll: Is he an asset or a nuisance?

Asset: 54% (50 votes)
Nuisance: 45% (41 votes)
This poll has ended

Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance / Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! / Improving The Sports Section: Nairaland Needs Your Input (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11)

Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2007

OMG!!

I[b] was awaken from my beauty sleep to see this he-goat here bleating crap, You old goat, first of all, That is NOT my addy( and my friends will attest to that), Asswax, you really believed that I would give a fraudster my addy? LOLOLOLOLOL[/b]

Trying to be as smart as I am, but I got you old fool. Who are you kidding here? That's your address confirmed! Did you change accomodation of late?

Wanted you? BoY you must be out of your "cotton-picking" MIND? I was sorry for your ass in that thread where they were making fun of you in that hedious red shirt and grey pant

So, you could be sorry for me to elicit pity as to give me your phone numbers, house address and email id? Go crap-talkiing with your island whores.

FYNEWOWO, ISLANDER doesn't roll in mud, so don't come here trying to make yourself look good, Asshole, ofcourse it will be able to know my name, afterall it is at the bottom of my all my emails,

Thank God you finally alluded to this fact.

OK, How about if you come clean and tell all that you are crying since I refused to give in to your many rantings on my YIM about me loaning you money, LOL

Islander loaning fynewaka money? Then Osama Bin Laden is the US president! I don't solicit for alms neither do I live on loans. I have everything surplus to requirement!

You donkey, You are the same one who used to be going to my HI5 as if it was going out off style( My full name is there for all to see),

Now bat, if you wish to bring this Empress down you cannot come at here with fire crackers( LOL) how about Plutonium Nitrate?

PS, Give me a few mintues to wake up properly, I shall be back,
[

Its obvious you are hyperventillating over nothing. You ironically called me an old man, when we all know you can't be less than 35 yet you exhibit brazen foolery on this forum.

This might be the last time I'd accord you this much desired attention you earnestly seek from me.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2007
Hate-Proof:

Now PLEASE stop crying dog, You are nothing but a useless village boy who squeals on all his friends, Like you did CHIefoh many times on my YIM, YOu forgot how you sold him out to me? Telling me how Chiefoh goes to my hi5 then mastubates?LFAO,

Trying to bring us on a collision course with my friend(s) here. We are not fooled by morons. You see the difference between you and me? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Put yourself together, pick up the pieces of your tarnished reputation and move on with your whorish life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11)

What Is/are Your Favorite(s) Section(s) On Nairaland? / 3 Zimbabwean Ladies Arrested For Desecrating 124 Men In 11 Days / Photo ( The Killing Of I.p.o.b Biafra Members In Onitsha)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.