Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? (10671 Views)

Poll: Is he an asset or a nuisance?

Asset: 54% (50 votes)
Nuisance: 45% (41 votes)
This poll has ended

Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance / Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! / Improving The Sports Section: Nairaland Needs Your Input (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by McOmo(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2007
Pataki and Fyne. . .do u guys realize u r fighting over a woman not even a chic ?
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by mrpataki(m): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2007
Mc Omo:

Pataki and Fyne. . .do u guys realize you're fighting over a woman not even a chic ?

Please Dr Kitaun, before peeps begin to mull about this statement of yours, let me clarify my stand. I never knew it existed not until I was told about its numerous identities on this forum, and with such identites, it has attacked my person not once nor twice.

Well as it stands now, I hope it stays off my back on this forum. I dont take cyber joustling serious though. cheesy

Islander and I are good friends same as with other nairaland ladies I have met on this forum. For sake of privacy, I will suffer myself not to mention names.

I have had my days of brawling with you, and that does not mean if I find you wrong on a stand, I will correct you, even if it has to resort to exchanging verbal joustlings. cheesy

I am not fighting over a woman. I have never pertained to that shit which is mostly common with Nigerian university cult activities.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by mrpataki(m): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2007
Jackal where art thou?

Jackal come forth!

Islander where art thou?

Islander come forth!

Almighty Seun please release all whose cyber identities are under the nairaland prison.  cheesy
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by McOmo(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2007
Mrpataki . . .me and u don get quanta b4 ? I bet not ! but then just 4get all this cyberbrawl with fynewaka at least both una na married men ?
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by mrpataki(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2007
Mc Omo:

Mrpataki . . .me and u don get quanta before ? I bet not ! but then just forget all this cyberbrawl with fynewaka at least both una na married men ?

I promise not engage him again. I will forever be of good behavior and ignore him.

About the quanta thing, if you have once engaged any of my fellows, you have as well done it unto me tongue

@ fynewaka,
My apologies for denigrating your person. Please stay off my back henceforth. Life is fun!

Cheers.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by SirKay3(m): 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ All,

Jackal is a great asset no doubt, but he "misyarns" most of the times it comes to anything relating to ARSENAL.

@ Jackal,

You sef dey overdo things brother. Anyway, I'ld like you to softpedal for now. Soonest, we are having you back. I don miss your bullets(sorry jare), your comments/analysis.

@ Seun/Akolawole,

Abeg UNBAN Jackal o.

ALL WE ARE SAYING IS GIVE US JACKAL
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by McOmo(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2007
Akola as d sports moderator, se u hear wetin Sir Kay our most honourable member talk ? Unban Jackal and I !
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by SirKay3(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ Seun/Akolawole,

KITAUN inclusive please.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2007
@Kit

Please do let him know that I know her better than he does. *where is moondust?*
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Akolawole(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2007
@Sirkay and McOmo

When was the coronation ceremony? shocked

I cant even moderate myself grin

If i am the SM, i could have wash the whole sports clean, i mean sparkling clean.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Banderas(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2007
MC, you and I have had exchanges. So have Jackie and I. They weren't the same thing. It's one thing to argue, it's different when someone starts talking about your parents.

Akola, I actually do wish you were the moderator. You're one of the few people who have shown sufficient maturity to moderate here.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by mrpataki(m): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2007
Akolawole:

@Sirkay and McOmo

When was the coronation ceremony? shocked

I can't even moderate myself grin

If i am the SM, i could have wash the whole sports clean, i mean sparkling clean.

Is Chelski clean before you think of this forum grin

So you finally accepted the challenge from Seun?

Please unban all these peeps who are under the nairaland custody grin
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by SirKay3(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ Hate-Proof,

You are welcome back brother Jackal. I'ld rather wish you take things easy with your so called haters here, than venting your anger.

I believe sports is to breed friendship, rather than enmity. So brother, easy please. Sheathe your sword.

SHALOM is the word please.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by mrpataki(m): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2007
Hate-Proof:

Look you gutter rat, the time you waste at the internet cafe, why don't you go find yourself a job?. I mean a real one, not the one you came on my YIM a couple of months "crying" about.

Nigerians in the house can you please help me out with this one. LOL, Now how much time you do need to give notice from your present job before quitting? This lying goat Fynewowo told me he works with a NGO but found a job with a Bank( cannot recall the name at this present moment) However, since he didn't give his NGO its 6-month notice ( ROFLMSAO, Not even here in the USA you need a 6-month notice to quit your job), the NGO took him to court. As a result, he had leave his bank job and return to his NGO, bloody liar, Lionel Ritchie

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nairaland!!!!!!!! Nairaland!!!!!!!!!!! Nairaland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I go die oh! Some peeps get am for lying first class! No more drama abeg.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Banderas(m): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2007
Heh heh, that was a good one men, 6 months to resign. Maybe he's the MD/CEO,
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by SirKay3(m): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ Hate-Proof,

Who are you then? Abeg, no blow our head here o. Easy please

PEACE pls o.

@ Akolawole,

Which coronation are you talking about?

@ Banderas,

I believe you and I(everybody inclusive) need to come out to stop people whenever abusive words are being used. Sad reading threads where poeple call themselves all sorts of names, all in the name of Up ARSENAL, Up CHELSKI, Up MANURE, Up Liverpool.

I tire o
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Banderas(m): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2007
Sir Kay, here's the thing, originally i used to protest LOUDLY. But other people (Not Akola) always used to tell me to forget it and let things be. Hey, even the great MC Omo once told me to "Accept my insults and walk away", though not in those exact words.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Dreloaded(f): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2007
Before we point accusing fingers at nairaland members, let us reflect inward. Are you saying you are devoid of the skirmishes you have stated in this posts of yours?

You dey mind am? Bloody hypocrite. When she joined the hens in those horrible threads on forum games she didnt remember the "peaceful times of Old Nairaland". oponu oshi.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by lordimpaq(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2007
who the hell is this guy,
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by jejelolatu(f): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2007
Am totally dissapointed in MOST of the old timers on nland. Some pple are just too slow in learning the simple laws of survival. I cnt believe dat sum peeps stil spill their guts on YIM. Wat a pity. Y'all especially d old timers shd be ashamed of urself, see what u hv turned nland into. So much for the saying that "agba ki wa loja, ki ori omo tuntun wo" in this case d so called egbons and old timers are d "Igi woroko tin da igbo ru" . No apologies to those that dnt undastand yoruba.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by McOmo(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2007
been away for few hours but I feel glad that I am here now cheesy

@Mrpataki

thanx for sheathing the sword with Fynewaka . . .could u tell Hate-proof to do the same ? cos I cant remember u and I even haranguing cos of her, whatever it is NEELSEL and I have been sworn enemies only in her mind, despite that I remember Fynewaka begging me to make peace with her, and I refused cos I never took her serious, why should I take her rantings serious when I knew what she was up to, imagine her saying she waited for 6months to come at me shocked grin but who here remembers that Fynewaka was my very sworn enemy, alongside Razorr then but then are guys meant to keep malice for so long undecided

even Jackal was surprised that we werent friends, especially as she took to his caustic brand, coming as the so-called Manscum no 1 chic embarassed rather analysing f@ckall ? tongue

@Banderas

stop refering to u and I having arguments cos I cant even remember . . . . I AM NATURALLY VITUPERATIVE, though I have become largely born-again by virtue of the influence of Sir KAY on me cool

and surely so STOP TAKING SWEAR WORDS PARENT-RELATED PERSONAL, how hard does that get ? undecided

@D-reloaded

how u dey jare ? u see as Jackal and Debosky dey ask for u on this thread ? shocked

anyway, tell them for our family we dey collect high bride-price o grin grin

@Akola

u still dey deny say u be moderator ? shocked grin

@Sir Kay

hate-proof no be Jackal, na Islander cool

which coronation u still dey ask Akola, sebi na u talk say hin na moderator and hin come follow ask u say when dem do coronation of moderatorship for am grin grin
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Dreloaded(f): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2007
kitaun isnt Jacakal banned?
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by McOmo(m): 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2007
he has been banned but I can bet my nuts he has been posting with anoda id which some of us already know grin
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by debosky(m): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2007
Mc Omo:

@D-reloaded

how u dey jare ? u see as Jackal and Debosky dey ask for u on this thread ? shocked

anyway, tell them for our family we dey collect high bride-price o grin grin

why is this Ajegunle tout aaka MC OMO trying to claim association? grin grin grin

Don't vex me oh, or else I might resort to calling you Mr PMS like u-man does grin grin

all this associate by force, I thought all the money BRF don give you suppose do. . .you still wan do 'agbero' work collect bride price? Fash no try for you at all grin grin

But wait a minute. . .out of curiosity how is Islander related to the melee in the sports section? As far as I know she has visited once or twice, but thats it.

Oh one more thing - MC OMO is not 'naturally vituperative' he just suffers from MENTAL HALITOSIS and VERBAL DIARRHEA grin grin

Abeg Arsenal game dey start, let me go watch correct entertainment cool

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by debosky(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2007
GOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

ADEBAYOR! cheesy
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by mrpataki(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ Mc Omo,
Mc Omo:

been away for few hours but I feel glad that I am here now cheesy

@Mrpataki

thanx for sheathing the sword with Fynewaka . . .could u tell Hate-proof to do the same ? because I can't remember u and I even haranguing because of her, whatever it is NEELSEL and I have been sworn enemies only in her mind, despite that I remember Fynewaka begging me to make peace with her, and I refused because I never took her serious, why should I take her rantings serious when I knew what she was up to, imagine her saying she waited for 6months to come at me shocked grin but who here remembers that Fynewaka was my very sworn enemy, alongside Razorr then but then are guys meant to keep malice for so long undecided

even Jackal was surprised that we werent friends, especially as she took to his caustic brand, coming as the so-called Manscum no 1 chic embarassed rather analysing f@ckall ? tongue

I remember your days with it tongue

But as it is, all is well. Islander and I were once bitter enemies on this forum, but today we are good friends. Though there are times we get mad with eachother, but we learn from our differences.

At the moment, I am on a temporary cease fire with Fynewaka. I hope he keeps to his kernel and leaves my back.

Thanks for allowing peace to reign now.

I am seriously working on getting Islander from that manure shit that Jackal has entrapped her. I hope this ban of Jackal stays longer so that the therapy can be effectively done.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by folahann(m): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2007
zwwwaaattt!!!!!!!!
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by McOmo(m): 12:05am On Dec 06, 2007
ok . . . lets do this once and for all cool

its PEACE TIME . . . . . cheesy cheesy

LETS ALL BE FRIENDS AGAIN
. . . . grin

I actually admire ur post Mr Pataki but really I never tot I beefed with u on Islander's issue, I remember peeps sent me IMs on what u were up to on a thread like that, but I just told the person ''it cant be the mrpataki that I know'', even when I should have been joustling with Islander, BRF no gree me . . . . embarassed

Debosky, se u dey hear ? ehen b4 u go report me for Bros, abi u think say I no know say ur maale be Perm Sec for BRF's regime tongue grin and why do u think I will want to force myself on any one considering my special status for EKO-ILE tongue cool, BERRA ASK TOH make hin tell u how we take relate cheesy

@Islander

now that u have said ur mind, lets rest it and I believe Fynewaka will do same, considering that u guys had been friends b4 . . . .the issue of his contributing to ur hatred towards me wasnt unknown to me, I waved it all off, even Tafari was on the phone few days ago and I told him I will take out time to convene a cyber peace conference to ameliorate the effects of all these fights . . now u consider if I could be friends with him again after the months of duels and brawls, tagteams involved, cliques and cliquettes, it only tells u one thing THERE IS NO PERMANENT FRIEND OR FOE ANYWHERE cool

@fYNEWAKA

paddy me . . .there is nothing as constant as change, just let go all this anonymosity towards Jackal and Mrpataki, remember say u don marry ? tongue grin

that said, I believe Seun will unban NEELSEL, JACKAL, WORMEDUP AND KITAUN cool
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by nazzyon(m): 12:44am On Dec 06, 2007
Why did you ban the guy in the first place?

There are a whole lot of others who says trash on this forum yet you spared them. Why Jackal?

When you banned me you realised that it was wrong. May be after I complained that is why you decided to let go my ID.

Just give it a rethink.

If you go to areas like Romance there are lots of people who deserved to be penalized over there.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Dreloaded(f): 1:36am On Dec 06, 2007
kitaun I've disowned your wack ass. Only debo has my back.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by McOmo(m): 1:43am On Dec 06, 2007
@TOH

u wan disown ur only cousin wey dey stay LAGOS ? shocked

remember say all ur other relatives na village dem dey stay ? tongue grin

come to think of it, u dare mention Debo and I in the same breath angry shocked grin
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by mrpataki(m): 7:26am On Dec 06, 2007
@ Mc Omo,
Many thanks. I am truly humble tongue I am not a subject nor an object of internet bullying. So if anyone believes he has it in his portfolio, I treat such messups. grin

BTW, you still owe me an answer. Who told you my name? There are just three people on this forum that we physically know each other, except for those who go to my hi5 profile to know what mrpataki looks like.

Please I need your sincere answer.

@ Hate-proof, grin grin
I think we should go for the way of peace wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Does Flogging Have A Place In Modern Nigerian Society? / Oil Workers Are Not Going On Strike Nation-Wide - NUPENG President / What Is/are Your Favorite(s) Section(s) On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.