Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? (10673 Views)

Poll: Is he an asset or a nuisance?

Asset: 54% (50 votes)
Nuisance: 45% (41 votes)
This poll has ended

Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance / Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! / Improving The Sports Section: Nairaland Needs Your Input (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 05, 2007
hucarson:

@ MC Omo,

Chacal is coming back soon. We had a long chat on YIM and trust me, all these fucklings doesnt seem to bother/faze him.
He will not post with any other username because the username JACKAL is so dear to him.
His enemies should just run and hide fast because he promises to be back with more anger and venom that is capable of sinking the titanic.
Hello . . . . . . . .

Jackal talking about himself! grin grin grin

Nairaland and its numerous theatrics!
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2007
One basic thing I have learnt about nairaland is that all these musings are products of vandetta, offshoots of acrimony and thundering of misplaced aggression. I wear an insult-proof vest whenever I'm posting on the forum which otrher members must emulate.

If I ever saw Mr. pataki unimportant I'd physically kick his ass, he's been such a nuisance on this forum.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by McOmo(m): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2007
Jeje . . . any idiot would have known that my saying le chacal coming bk using any other name was plain sarcastic and hucar sorry I mean Jackal has said that himself, so f@#ks what ?
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by aloib(f): 9:12am On Dec 05, 2007
reading Through some posts here, i would like to rant, lol i was going to type this in mukia2s thread but since seun had locked it lipsrsealed

Gone are the Nairaland days that i would be late to class because I'm here on nairaland posting
Gone are the nl days my homepage used to be nairaland.com
Gone are the nl days, where the things that keep you coming back are intresting threads e.g Afenisaying he is God, eveseh pimping herself, or Nferyn posting his kids pictures, or daddy and bolex fighting over blue,or the where are the NIL players or whatever, i swear i miss all those days, fun days 2205 and 2006 members were the best i swear, i wonder where all of them are, of because we all left when we saw NIL wasn't being the same,
now what do we see, people cursing themselves up and down, people hating on others because she has up to three theards in her name, people back stabbing each other, are these what shuld make a forum intresting,
honestly when i see all dse curses about someone back stabbing and ish, i just smile and say see what nairaland has turned to, go and ask about hot angel, bolex, nike k2dac, badman, afeni, toy, just to name a few, till now we are all very good friends. friendships were made, people travelled across seas to see each other, people call each other and what not, no body ever quarreled, now yu make friends wid people, the next thing they come up and put it out in public, how degrading,
peeps cursing their parents out, its sad i swear,
although i still have people i adore here, but they can't be like the old nairaland, i swear

be carefu of cliques yu make, then there was nothn like cliques, the same people yu find in the romance section are the same yu would find on the politiucs and sexuality section,
now theards are being polluted wid curses and what not, people forming cliques, back stabbing each other,
its sad i swear!!!!

ok, i just had to vent,
make una carry on
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Seun(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2007
Grass from the past always seems greener, my dear. Such is life.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by McOmo(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2007
Aloib . . .what r u on about ? Who r d afenis, k2dacs that u r mentioning here ? Kids that were all over NL in d sexuality and offtopic sections ? Here is d sports section girl, so leave it be ! I wonder why all these rants all of a sudden ? I have been an oldie here 4 almost 22 months with over 7000 posts b4 my ban and this place was as caustic and vituperative a zone as it, the major difference has been d stupid threads created by relatively newer chaps ! Jackal has been doing his part making things happen here, if anyone dont like his posts click 'ignore' !
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Seun(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2007
1) There is no 'ignore' button on Nairaland
2) The admin's ignore button is the ban button! cheesy
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by McOmo(m): 9:36am On Dec 05, 2007
Seun . . .when r u unbanning Kitaun, Jackal, Razorr and Wormy ?
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by McOmo(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2007
Click 'ignore' button means look d other way ! Virtual action . .
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by mrpataki(m): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2007
fynewaka:

One basic thing I have learnt about nairaland is that all these musings are products of vandetta, offshoots of acrimony and thundering of misplaced aggression. I wear an insult-proof vest whenever I'm posting on the forum which otrher members must emulate.

If I ever saw Mr. pataki unimportant I'd physically kick his ass, he's been such a nuisance on this forum.

I don't blame you. Hiing behind the screen and yarning your dust. Who does not know you are well endowed with numerous usernames on this forum. Jobless thing. Agege tout. cheesy I remember now, you were the same dolt bragging about being a cultist, in my early days of posting on this forum. Shameless buffoon. kiss

Guess what, I have hit the ignore button for your circumstance. wink
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by mrpataki(m): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2007
aloib:

reading Through some posts here, i would like to rant, lol i was going to type this in mukia2s thread but since seun had locked it lipsrsealed

Gone are the Nairaland days that i would be late to class because I'm here on nairaland posting
Gone are the nl days my homepage used to be nairaland.com
Gone are the nl days, where the things that keep you coming back are intresting threads e.g Afenisaying he is God, eveseh pimping herself, or Nferyn posting his kids pictures, or daddy and bolex fighting over blue,or the where are the NIL players or whatever, i swear i miss all those days, fun days 2205 and 2006 members were the best i swear, i wonder where all of them are, of because we all left when we saw NIL wasn't being the same,
now what do we see, people cursing themselves up and down, people hating on others because she has up to three theards in her name, people back stabbing each other, are these what shuld make a forum intresting,
honestly when i see all dse curses about someone back stabbing and ish, i just smile and say see what nairaland has turned to, go and ask about hot angel, bolex, nike k2dac, badman, afeni, toy, just to name a few, till now we are all very good friends. friendships were made, people travelled across seas to see each other, people call each other and what not, no body ever quarreled, now yu make friends wid people, the next thing they come up and put it out in public, how degrading,
peeps cursing their parents out, its sad i swear,
although i still have people i adore here, but they can't be like the old nairaland, i swear

be carefu of cliques yu make, then there was nothn like cliques, the same people yu find in the romance section are the same yu would find on the politiucs and sexuality section,
now theards are being polluted wid curses and what not, people forming cliques, back stabbing each other,
its sad i swear!!!!

ok, i just had to vent,
make una carry on

Before we point accusing fingers at nairaland members, let us reflect inward. Are you saying you are devoid of the skirmishes you have stated in this posts of yours? undecided
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2007
mrpataki:

I don't blame you. Hiing behind the screen and yarning your dust. Who does not know you are well endowed with numerous usernames on this forum. Jobless thing. Agege tout. cheesy I remember now, you were the same dolt bragging about being a cultist, in my early days of posting on this forum. Shameless buffoon. kiss

Guess what, I have hit the ignore button for your circumstance. wink

Is that all you can accuse me of? Multiple identity? That's stale old man!

BTW, where is your whorish Islander? Did I actually get her banned? Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by McOmo(m): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2007
Mrpataki(tosin) and Fynewaka(godwin) . . . by d powers conferred on me by virtue of my being an agbalagbi here I command u guys to ceasefire on d tirades !
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2007
Mc Omo:

Mrpataki(tosin) and Fynewaka(godwin) . . . by d powers conferred on me by virtue of my being an agbalagbi here I command u guys to ceasefire on d tirades !

I no get wahala with the idiot, na islander toto dey intoxicate am.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by mrpataki(m): 10:21am On Dec 05, 2007
Mc Omo:

Now speak up, who are you? How did you know my name? shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by mrpataki(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2007
fynewaka:

Is that all you can accuse me of? Multiple identity? That's stale old man!

BTW, where is your whorish Islander? Did I actually get her banned? Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You astonish me as someone with intellectual paralysis or deficiencies, for you not to have realised that:

1. Islander and I are miles apart, and that cyber reality is different from realities of life,

2. That I have raised other allegations at you!

3. That you are hereby ignored.

Live with what you get from me on this forum!
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2007
mrpataki:

You astonish me as someone with intellectual paralysis or deficiencies, for you not to have realised that:

1. Islander and I are miles apart, and that cyber reality is different from realities of life,

2. That I have raised other allegations at you!

3. That you are hereby ignored.

Live with what you get from me on this forum!

Trying to sound intelligent to conceal his inadequacies, when we all know you to be a moronic fool who thrives on cowardice. Behind this senseless grammar, I see an insecure paedophile.

Last time I told you to always get your tenses right before bringing them here. That's all you will get from me henceforth.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by mrpataki(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2007
fynewaka:

Trying to sound intelligent to conceal his inadequacies, when we all know you to be a moronic fool who thrives on cowardice. Behind this senseless grammar, I see an insecure paedophile.

Last time I told you to always get your tenses right before bringing them here. That's all you will get from me henceforth.

Oh Lawd!! cheesy grin

So this all you can muster up with your spent years in university? I rightly stated it, you are intellectually handicapped. Cultism does not pay, and this is what you get when you engage in rambunctious behavior while you were supposed to be studying. Looking for straws to grasp at.

I will not be responsible in bringing the vicissitude to which your case seriously needs.

Goodday mon ami.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2007
mrpataki:

Oh Lawd!! cheesy grin

So this all you can muster up with your spent years in university? I rightly stated it, you are intellectually handicapped. Cultism does not pay, and this is what you get when you engage in rambunctious behavior while you were supposed to be studying. Looking for straws to grasp at.

I will not be responsible in bringing the vicissitude to which your case seriously needs.

Goodday mon ami.

*I don't chew my words*

[size=28pt] Ignored[/size]
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by mrpataki(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2007
fynewaka:

*I don't chew my words*

[size=28pt] Ignored[/size]

[size=28pt]Silly.[/size]
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Akolawole(m): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2007
@Pataki

Are you the same one that is a blessing to Nairaland in travel section? shocked

@McOmo

Why are you puting petrol into a burning fire? cry

Do you think everyone can handle Jackal's venom?

I am sure you remember the day Skinnite left?

Where is Ababoy1?

Why is BolaOni,Bagoma,Nice2have,SirKay,Twinstaiye and others regularly pretend to forget the URL of Nairaland?

The way we contain insult is different.

I knew that Debo,ijaw boy and Ajegunle man hardly feel Jackal's "sledge hammer", can you say its the same for others?

We cannot satisfy all but we must try to accommodate everyone.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by loyika(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2007
@ Baba Ibadan

Hope say no be me you dey call Boy oh shocked grin

@ Pakati ad Fyne

You two should go get a room tongue

Finally,

Who is this clown that thinks that by saying stuff about Mukina you endear yourself to anyone on the forum, sadly you only ended up showing your stupidity and Evil nature tongue tongue tongue

And some people actually refer to themselves as "Human beings" One wonders undecided

cool GOONER 89
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by aloib(f): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2007
i was just venting my own o, like i said make una carry on

pataki, yes i am smiley offline and online,
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by mrpataki(m): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2007
Akolawole:

@Pataki

Are you the same one that is a blessing to Nairaland in travel section? shocked

It is still the same me oh. I don't take kindly to people suffering from complex problems, who think that spitting it on the forum will make them feel one inch better.

I wonder why psychologist are been trained, when all that thing could have done was afford himself the services of a psychologist.

Sorry sir, if I was offensive, but I needed to let him know, being a celebrated cultist, is not my proclivity. wink
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by mrpataki(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2007
aloib:

i was just venting my own o, like i said make una carry on

pataki, yes i am smiley offline and online,

Alright ma, we all have our menstruation days on this forum. cheesy

But when it becomes constant, then it is tending towards a nuisance.  Jackal had his days, but whether it was constant, depends on who it was addressed to. wink

loyika:

@ Pakati ad Fyne

You two should go get a room tongue

The name is Pataki Thanks. wink

Am sorry, I think you are spoiling my rep here.

I must not be found mingling with a goat. tongue

Gunner Pataki cool
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2007
mrpataki:

It is still the same me oh. I don't take kindly to people suffering from complex problems, who think that spitting it on the forum will make them feel one inch better.

I wonder why psychologist are been trained, when all that thing could have done was afford himself the services of a psychologist.

Sorry sir, if I was offensive, but I needed to let him know, being a celebrated cultist, is not my proclivity. wink

I just sit down here on my arm chair and correct that gibberish you spit out. Last time it was 'advice' and not 'advise', this time it is 'been' and not 'being'. I wonder if you ever went to school. Go get your tenses and spelling right then come back and battle me.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by aloib(f): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2007
y'all shuld stop please angry
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by loyika(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2007
Whether it be Pataki or Pata is not the issue here, if you and Fyne have a problem with each other, you both should take it to YIM.

If that isn't possible, then ya'll should put a sock in it. PLEASE!!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by mrpataki(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2007
fynewaka:

I just sit down here on my arm chair and correct that gibberish you spit out. Last time it was 'advice' and not 'advise', this time it is 'been' and not 'being'. I wonder if you ever went to school. Go get your tenses and spelling right then come back and battle me.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is this all you can proffer? I thought I was ignored? Be a man and stick to your words! If you have got any though undecided

@ aloib,
It's all good jare.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by ayusman16(m): 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2007
Can't u guys make ur points without using insults to buttress it! sad
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2007
mrpataki:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is this all you can proffer? I thought I was ignored? Be a man and stick to your words! If you have got any though undecided

@ aloib,
It's all good jare.

Ain't giving you any attention anymore. Good day monsieur unimportant!
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by McOmo(m): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2007
Akola . . .which fire am I adding again ? Remember last year, Jackal and I were the 2 most controversial ids on NL ? wetin come concern me with anybody wey dey take cyber jousting too serious, infact such pple need see their shrinks ! I prefer Jackal back as himself not as any1 trying to please y'all !

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

What Is/are Your Favorite(s) Section(s) On Nairaland? / 3 Zimbabwean Ladies Arrested For Desecrating 124 Men In 11 Days / Photo ( The Killing Of I.p.o.b Biafra Members In Onitsha)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.