Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,526 members, 7,861,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (976942 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Morgan1092(m): 5:26am On Nov 15, 2013
My tecno p3 kip displaying 'Text message memory full', i hv deleted all d messages in my phone yet to no avail. Advice needed ASAP
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by henriettacasey: 7:30am On Nov 15, 2013
what is the hippest android phone in the market now?

the importance of it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by waynebarios: 7:52am On Nov 15, 2013
For sale at 45,000 Naira, resided in Benin City, Nigeria
Call or text-- 07016780158

Still very clean and neat Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone Barely used its a new phone so i dont have to say much, the features and Camera of this Phone cannot be compared with any other phone and you can use normal bbm subscription for it and you get 2Gig and some mbs to surf the web and download a lot of application and games, you don't even need to download anything hip or rb music because the phone has been installed with any type of music you can think of in this world, all you need to do is just select any type of music u want to listen to and begin to play with the artist picture display a lot of people that haven't used this phone don't know about this features, its a great phone i will definitely buy it again or the higher upgrade. I need urgent money to solve some matters that's why i am selling.

Key Features

Corning Gorilla Glass 2

32 GB storage, 1 GB RAM

Processor: Dual-core 1.5 GHz

Standby time: Up to 460 hours

Talk time: Up to 10 hours

Music Play: Up to 74 hours

Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v3.1, microUSB v2.0

Camera: 8MP, autofocus, dual-LED flash

4.5" Puremotion ClearBlack display and more
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by cjudy(m): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2013
waynebarios: For sale at 45,000 Naira, resided in Benin City, Nigeria

Still very clean and neat Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone Barely used its a new phone so i dont have to say much, the features and Camera of this Phone cannot be compared with any other phone and you can use normal bbm subscription for it and you get 2Gig and some mbs to surf the web and download a lot of application and games, you don't even need to download anything hip or rb music because the phone has been installed with any type of music you can think of in this world, all you need to do is just select any type of music u want to listen to and begin to play with the artist picture display a lot of people that haven't used this phone don't know about this features, its a great phone i will definitely buy it again or the higher upgrade. I need urgent money to solve some matters that's why i am selling.

Key Features

Corning Gorilla Glass 2

32 GB storage, 1 GB RAM

45k for what? 8mp bbm dey work? sell that phone 15k nor. wetin person wan use windows phone do
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Baroba(m): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
henriettacasey: what is the hippest android phone in the market now?

Note 3, Nexus 5, LG G2... But the device that is creating a buzz right now is the Moto G. Guys forget Techno, Gionee, cheap Samsung phones like fame. Save you money for this baby, ridiculously cheap at 135 UK pounds, running android 4.3, with snapdragon processor, gorilla screen and no skin (vanilla android). powerful non removable battery and most importantly will get android kit kat in 2014.. My only gripe with it is the non expandable memory, comes in 8gb and 16gb..

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ositainklord(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
Baroba:

Note 3, Nexus 5, LG G2... But the device that is creating a buzz right now is the Moto G. Guys forget Techno, Gionee, cheap Samsung phones like fame. Save you money for this baby, ridiculously cheap at 135 UK pounds, running android 4.3, with snapdragon processor, gorilla screen and no skin (vanilla android). powerful non removable battery and most importantly will get android kit kat in 2014.. My only gripe with it is the non expandable memory, comes in 8gb and 16gb..

pls no loud am. I've been keeping tabs on that bad boy for weeks now. I don't want it to turn to pure water like techno...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
@puskin get at me. trying to start something for the elders
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by arizon101(m): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
waynebarios: For sale at 45,000 Naira, resided in Benin City, Nigeria

Key Features

Corning Gorilla Glass 2

32 GB storage, 1 GB RAM

u nd hu de use nomal bbm subcrptn on it?Guy go fnd wetn de wory ur fon.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
Baroba:

Exactly bro. I just caught a glimpse of it yesterday and I was like, mehn dis is cool. Also, a planned upgrade to android 4.4 KITKAT.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Baroba(m): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
Osita_inklord:
pls no loud am. I've been keeping tabs on that bad boy for weeks now. I don't want it to turn to pure water like techno...

Ok... sorry. grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by engrsoma(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
Please i know that this might have been solves some where else but i cant find it. Please how can i Use Blackberry Bis on Andriod
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by wozup: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
htc sensation for sale upgraded to 4.3 jb rom, installed with many apps and games...cal/whatsapp...08032948842..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by flash333: 3:34am On Nov 16, 2013
anyone knows OPPO n1 comes out? smiley
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sudy: 4:01am On Nov 16, 2013
Pl send me unlock code for Collins English dictionaryfor my android imi no. 358268059390022
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 16, 2013
flash333: anyone knows OPPO n1 comes out? smiley

A limited version of it is already on sale in the US.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:01am On Nov 16, 2013
suxxman:

Exactly bro. I just caught a glimpse of it yesterday and I was like, mehn dis is cool. Also, a planned upgrade to android 4.4 KITKAT.

Not to mention the rooting and custom roms that will quickly be available for it

This might be the "nexus 7" of Android phones
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2013
4llerbuntu: @puskin get at me. trying to start something for the elders

fill me in
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2013
Osita_inklord:

Bros maybe na dat pure water we need. You know Nigeria isn't a serious Motorola market, maybe if enough people ask for it they may sell it here at a sensible price
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2013
blackweaver:

Not to mention the rooting and custom roms that will quickly be available for it

This might be the "nexus 7" of Android phones

Indeed yeah.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ositainklord(m): 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
blackweaver:

Bros maybe na dat pure water we need. You know Nigeria isn't a serious Motorola market, maybe if enough people ask for it they may sell it here at a sensible price
that's a reasonable point though....
I heard its gonna be officially launched in Ghana. that's sad. Nigeria would be a better market. I'm dreaming of that phone already. *_* ^_^
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by PetroDolla2: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
Osita_inklord:
that's a reasonable point though....
I heard its gonna be officially launched in Ghana. that's sad. Nigeria would be a better market. I'm dreaming of that phone already. *_* ^_^
Can you imagine the nonsense you just typed. What is sad if it is being launched in Ghana? Must everything be done in your country? crap
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hmmmmmm undecided
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
Random question.

I'll be going to Nigeria in a few weeks and I was wondering what is the best network to be on especially for browsing. I've always had problems with browsing whenever I'm in nigeria.

Tenks cheesy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Obinnau(m): 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
adaobi123: Random question.

I'll be going to Nigeria in a few weeks and I was wondering what is the best network to be on especially for browsing. I've always had problems with browsing whenever I'm in nigeria.

Tenks cheesy
I would advice you to use MTN sim card.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Koolmoney(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
PLS HELP! I av enuf space on my TECHNO F7 A+ ,,bt it kips saying i dnt av enuf space,i deleted almost all my app, nd messages,yt it kips telling me to delete...i tried rooting it bt d eroot couldnt detect my device.I tried odas means of rooting as well,bt none detected my phone model nd now d problem is still dere...pls wat do i do next? HELP PLS!!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2013

Tenks cheesy

just giff up.. so far say na android.. u are finished... depends on d location ur goin to though..grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2013

Tenks cheesy
Random Question answer cheesy
Can u speak the native Ghanian language?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
deejay_harry1:

just giff up.. so far say na android.. u are finished... depends on d location ur goin to though..grin grin

I'll be going to abj and to the east.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
Godvilla: Random Question answer cheesy
Can u speak the native Ghanian language?

undecided

Obinnau: I would advice you to use MTN sim card.

Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.