Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (972550 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Afam4eva(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2013
F.K.O:
MTN HAS A NITE PLAN 3 GB N BONUS 1.5GB FOR 2500,ETISALAT BIS ALSO WORKS BUT ONLY WIF VPN
Thanks...Btw, can these plans run on a system or just on mobile.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2013
Afam4eva: What happened to Airtel browsing recently? It used to be fast but for about a week now, i've been browsing from hand to mouth. I'm thinking of moving cos it's affecting my internet existence. What the real deal right now? But shey we no get Unlimited Browsing for this nation again ni? Which one be say person go dey fear to play video. The thing tire me oo. I wish we had BT internet in Nigeria.

mtn night plan... 2500 for 3.5GB tht works in the night and an additional 1.5GB tht works daytime..... it lasts for a month.... there is a trick i use in making the whole data work thru out the day and night, and not just night.. . but cant share cos of jidesm and his army..undecided
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Afam4eva(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2013
deejay_harry1:

mtn night plan... 2500 for 3.5GB tht works in the night and an additional 1.5GB tht works daytime..... it lasts for a month.... there is a trick i use in making the whole data work thru out the day and night, and not just night.. . but cant share cos of jidesm and his army..undecided
Thanks very much!!! Oga, pls can you forward the code and the trick to me if possible so that i can try it out.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 17, 2013
Afam4eva:
Thanks very much!!! Oga, pls can you forward the code and the trick to me if possible so that i can try it out.

bro load 2500 and dial *102# for the subscription.. to check ur bonus dial *559*2#..

na so
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Afam4eva(m): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2013
deejay_harry1:

bro load 2500 and dial *102# for the subscription.. to check ur bonus dial *559*2#..

Got it! Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dannylux: 9:22am On Nov 17, 2013
2500? thats kinda expensive.. i use airtel and i get 4gigabytes at #1500 (for 2 months) but the network is hella crappy of recent.
The 4gig isnt available to all customers tho.

deejay_harry1:

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Afam4eva(m): 9:30am On Nov 17, 2013
Dannylux: 2500? thats kinda expensive.. i use airtel and i get 4gigabytes at #1500 (for 2 months) but the network is hella crappy of recent.

I currently use Airtel too but i pay #1500 for 2GB aka UNLIMITED and it was a good deal but the poor network recently has made me to start looking elsewhere. I hope MTN is better sha.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2013
Dannylux: 2500? thats kinda expensive.. i use airtel and i get 4gigabytes at #1500 (for 2 months) but the network is hella crappy of recent.

yes bro.. i also did.. i got the 4GB as well for 1500 2months... but the crappy network just put me off after my last sub on it.... i gave up on airtel a long time ago.. their 3.75G isnt even up to a perfected 1.5G in other places... not to talk of 2g... i just tire for them...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 17, 2013
deejay_harry1:

yes bro.. i also did.. i got the 4GB as well for 1500 2months... but the crappy network just put me off after my last sub on it.... i gave up on airtel a long time ago.. their 3.75G isnt even up to a perfected 1.5G in other places... not to talk of 2g... i just tire for them...

Here it's otherwise. Airtel here rocks, MTN sucks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2013
deejay_harry1:

that's the fault of your location sir ... MTN 3.75G isn't as fast as Airtel 3.75G.....I use Airtel and MTN here...and they're both blazing....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dannylux: 9:54am On Nov 17, 2013
MTN is better but costly embarassed i believe the poor internet experience we are having on Airtel is due to congestion cos it wasnt this way until now.

Afam4eva:
I currently use Airtel too but i pay #1500 for 2GB aka UNLIMITED and it was a good deal but the poor network recently has made me to start looking elsewhere. I hope MTN is better sha.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dannylux: 9:58am On Nov 17, 2013
MTN is faster but expensive. I would consider migrating to MTN if the prices become friendly grin until then im managing the available undecided

deejay_harry1:

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 10:03am On Nov 17, 2013
do you keep a journal or a diary? of course not, you are not a girl. how about keeping a journal of all your past activities on your phone? too much work, also not forgetting NSA. it would be nice to go through all the activities you were involved in during the year and get back the nostalgic feelings. then try the app "Friday". of course you must have installed it for a while before you can get the records.

WTF, the submit and upload buttons are in Islamic writings. seun, what's going on?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2013
nani.666:

that's the fault of your location sir ... MTN 3.75G isn't as fast as Airtel 3.75G.....I use Airtel and MTN here...and they're both blazing....

dude i get closely up to 4G with mtn and airtel ryt here in my place... is not like airtel speed is stagnant... but dont try comparing it with mtn... mtn speed is super compared to tht shii...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2013
Leopantro: do you keep a journal or a diary? of course not, you are not a girl. how about keeping a journal of all your past activities on your phone? too much work, also not forgetting NSA. it would be nice to go through all the activities you were involved in during the year and get back the nostalgic feelings. then try the app "Friday". of course you must have installed it for a while before you can get the records.

WTF, the submit and upload buttons are in Islamic writings. seun, what's going on?

its ur browser mahn..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dannylux: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2013
RECOMMENDED BROWSER FOR PC?

I use mozilla firefox
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2013
Dannylux: RECOMMENDED BROWSER FOR PC?

I use mozilla firefox

google chrome or opera browser...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2013
deejay_harry1:

google chrome or opera browser...

Chrome is better
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2013
deejay_harry1:

Which trick? pm things na

Why will I wanna download and wait till night? I've been their loyal customer since they acquired Celtel but someone needs to buy them and upgrade
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2013
deejay_harry1:

dude i get closely up to 4G with mtn and airtel ryt here in my place... is not like airtel speed is stagnant... but dont try comparing it with mtn... mtn speed is super compared to tht shii...

I guess that's your opinion.....everyone's entitled to one
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Vicilo(m): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
Pls he can I download bbm on my android
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by majalisa(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
F.K.O:
MTN HAS A NITE PLAN 3 GB N BONUS 1.5GB FOR 2500,ETISALAT BIS ALSO WORKS BUT ONLY WIF VPN
which of d VPNs would one use for d etisalat trick?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by majalisa(m): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Vicilo: Pls he can I download bbm on my android
go to playstore however don't waste ur tym or mb if ur phone is running below 4xx
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dannylux: MTN is faster but expensive. I would consider migrating to MTN if the prices become friendly grin until then im managing the available undecided

Abi o. If mtn can open their bis for android, i'll definitely port. Mtn's loss is Airtel's gain
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by addictiv(m): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Pls I need a bible I can listen to on android. Most bible apps require internet connection to open. I need the one that doesn't use internet.
Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Fulaman198(m): 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
addictiv: Pls I need a bible I can listen to on android. Most bible apps require internet connection to open. I need the one that doesn't use internet.
Thanks

Google play store, or look for an e-book file for the Bible
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
Baroba:

Blackweaver, thats old school Motorola, then it was all about buggy software... Motorola is officially owned by google. Most of the design is overseen by google, coupled with Motorola famed battery prowess and build quality, you get a good device if you ever decide to get one. The moto x (though only released in the US) ranks as one of the best android phones ever made. It runs almost on stock android with value software optimisation.

I know that and you know but how many other people know
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adioms(m): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Airtel tricks tested and work here ooo....

Bbud3 to 440 =1wk @200
*440*16# for 2gb monthly @1500
*440*4# for 1gb monthly @1200
*440*22# for bbm @300
For whatsapp unlimited monthly at #100 is *948#

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
^^^ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided trick?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
has anyone tried the app "permission denied" ? do a backup before trying it out.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bily(m): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Leopantro: has anyone tried the app "permission denied" ? do a backup before trying it out.
I remember you were the one that droped the tvstream app here. Is it still working fou you?
I'm getting error with link issue.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by DAvIt0(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
adaobi123:

I'll be going to abj and to the east.

for your droid phone...
when you arrive Abuja. I'll advice you use a MTN
Airtel is kinda bad for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.