Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,706 members, 7,862,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (977105 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Karleb(m): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
Pls guys i just downloaded a game of 173mb but it's not installing, it keep saying game not installed cry. Pls how do i install this game. embarassed. Sombody should pls help me.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nanaba777: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
Just download another game as this won't work
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
I jst bought a new 8gb memory card bt after i installed some games bt after since i transfered all my files frm my 1gb memory card to d 8gb, it has been writin memory card unmounted. Pls any solution to dis?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 7:04am On Dec 05, 2013
DonCrust: Is it that I'm the only one using Infinix Sure Smart android phone?

Someone should give me a clue on how to root it.
Thanks

ZhuoDashi - google that
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by klens(m): 8:49am On Dec 05, 2013
Who needs cheap quad core Tab to rock this Season, get our Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad core, 3G , HDMI, leather keyboard,pouch,Touch pen etc via https://www.nairaland.com/1507902/hot-selling-ainol-ax1-poseidon
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Karleb(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2013
Karleb: Pls guys i just downloaded a game of 173mb but it's not installing, it keep saying game not installed cry. Pls how do i install this game. embarassed. Sombody should pls help me.
Help me people...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Jay14(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
@All.
Pls could anyone help me with the password to view files from OfficeSuite7(PDF&HD).is asking me for password and i didn't have any ideal. pls guys help me.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
Please help!!!! I bought Infinix Buzz Android smartphone 2 weeks ago. The phone was ok but the problem was low memory (128MB) . So I allocated 8GB to my internal memory from my 32GB memory card via Mini tool partition wizard from the computer, then I linked all my apps to the SD. But I constantly receive notifications that the phone memory is low. Despite of following the correct procedure in increasing the internal memory of an Android smartphone. Please what should I do because I'm getting disillusioned with these Android "smartphones"
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:57am On Dec 06, 2013
u are disillusioned with smartphones?

u bought wheelbarrow and ur complaining that ur car is bad.. . this one sef na smartphone with 128mb memory?

4 Likes

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 06, 2013
4llerbuntu: u are disillusioned with smartphones?

u bought wheelbarrow and ur complaining that ur car is bad.. . this one sef na smartphone with 128mb memory?

gbammm
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Hotdiamond(m): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2013
deejay_harry1:

gbammm
lol. 128 Mb. some asha phones have 128mb
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
sorry it's not so clear and I'm not using MHL cable

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by eugenemore(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
when i try to restart my htc wildfire s i get this error..

Marvel pvt ship s-on rl
hboot1-09.0099
mi crop-0451
radio-7.57.39.10am
feb 8 2012, 18:29:31

any help regarding this
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by deols(f): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
I don't understand why apps cant be stored in the USB memory.

Is there a way to move the files to it. The space is large, wasting. angry

tenk
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Fulaman198(m): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
deols: I don't understand why apps cant be stored in the USB memory.

Is there a way to move the files to it. The space is large, wasting. angry

tenk

When you say USB memory, do you mean using an otg cable to connect to a flash drive or USB mass storage on the device?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by deols(f): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
Fulaman198:

When you say USB memory, do you mean using an otg cable to connect to a flash drive or USB mass storage on the device?

Yes. The one on my phone. I have about 11 Gb free and my phone cant download anything anymore. It is annoying.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sissie(f): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
deols:

Yes. The one on my phone. I have about 11 Gb free and my phone cant download anything anymore. It is annoying.

Yes you can move it, move application from phone to SD card.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by deols(f): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sissie:

Yes you can move it, move application from phone to SD card.

I dont have a SD card.

One of the reasons I bought the phone is its claim to 16Gb..I dont see a reason to pay for an sd card when I have that much memory. It is like they robbed me cry lied to me angry

I may have to buy an sD card eventually but anything to not make me buy it is welcome.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sissie(f): 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
deols:

I dont have a SD card.

One of the reasons I bought the phone is its claim to 16Gb..I dont see a reason to pay for an sd card when I have that much memory. It is like they robbed me cry lied to me angry

I may have to buy an sD card eventually but anything to not make me buy it is welcome.

You can still move it, go to settings, apps, click on the app and move.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lizboh(f): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
pls i need someone to tell me aw i can manage data bundle, i just got nokia lumia 625, only dis month av bought a data bundle that was surpose to be for a month twice, am using airtel data of 1300:
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
deols:

I dont have a SD card.

explain your problem quite well... an android phone says it has 16gb storage, out of tht 16gb, about two gb is dedicated for installing apps, and anoda 2gb for already installed system apps by manufacturer ... so you are left with 11gb for the internal files , and medias you would wanna put in....

if you mean expanding the space for installing apps, you need to get an sd card, that way you move some apps to sd card, and get more free space from the 2gb space dedicated for installing apps...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lizboh: pls i need someone to tell me aw i can manage data bundle, i just got nokia lumia 625, only dis month av bought a data bundle that was surpose to be for a month twice, am using airtel data of 1300:

look at thread title again..

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Fulaman198(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
deols:

I dont have a SD card.

If an Android phone says 16 GB, often part of that system internal storage is used for the operating system. My phone for example is 32gb, but it only permits me the use of 26gb.

Buying an sdcard is nice for sure.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
OK so I decided o use the Hangouts SMS functionality till I could determine for myself if it is good or not.
My verdict is: it is crap! Google can do better than that piece of junk add on.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Fulaman198(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lord_Reed: OK so I decided o use the Hangouts SMS functionality till I could determine for myself if it is good or not.
My verdict is: it is crap! Google can do better than that piece of junk add on.

It takes time to get used to it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by deols(f): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sissie:

You can still move it, go to settings, apps, click on the app and move.

Of course I try that. It does not work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.