Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,878 members, 7,838,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (972987 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by deols(f): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
deejay_harry1:

explain your problem quite well... an android phone says it has 16gb storage, out of tht 16gb, about two gb is dedicated for installing apps, and anoda 2gb for already installed system apps by manufacturer ... so you are left with 11gb for the internal files , and medias you would wanna put in....

if you mean expanding the space for installing apps, you need to get an sd card, that way you move some apps to sd card, and get more free space from the 2gb space dedicated for installing apps...

I think u just showed that there is no helping me out. I have 11Gb free but cant download even a whatsapp pocture.

I was hoping there is an app or something that helps push the files to the USB memory.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by deols(f): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
Fulaman198:

If an Android phone says 16 GB, often part of that system internal storage is used for the operating system. My phone for example is 32gb, but it only permits me the use of 26gb.

Buying an sdcard is nice for sure.

Looks like the sd will do the job. I am aware that I can only use a part of the Usb memory and not all.the free is enough to take double the apps I'd need and have more space But The USB memory only functions for the pictures and videos and messages and contacts. It cant possibly be exhausted. Why it does not give room for downloaded apps is what I have a problem with.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Fulaman198(m): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
deols:

Looks like the sd will do the job. I am aware that I can only use a part of the Usb memory and not all.the free is enough to take double the apps I'd need and have more space But The USB memory only functions for the pictures and videos and messages and contacts. It cant possibly be exhausted. Why it does not give room for downloaded apps is what I have a problem with.

Deols, can you please tell me what phone you use and Android O.S. version
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Olive64(m): 12:00am On Dec 07, 2013
Hey everyone... Please i need Help with this. I use the first Samsung Galaxy tab 7.0 running gingerbread 2.3.4. Check out the specs http://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_p1000_galaxy_tab-3370.php . I recently downloaded Shadow Gun:left over and Modern Combat 3, moved them to the obb folder as instructed, but the games have refused to work. When i open Modern Combat, it shows the 'GAMELOFT' logo and it closes taking me back to the home screen. The same thing with the shadow Gun. It starts, but while the game is loading and the music is playing, the sound starts skipping and the game closes... But Nfs most wanted works fine. Could this be a problem with the 512mb Ram? Please check the specs and lemme know what the problem is.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by shogz89: 12:30am On Dec 07, 2013
Guyz pls I downloaded the 4shared app in other to download pes 2013.. But when I typed it in the search box the number of result that came out got me confused about which one to download.... Can you fix help me we the right one
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Hotdiamond(m): 12:41am On Dec 07, 2013
shogz89: Guyz pls I downloaded the 4shared app in other to download pes 2013.. But when I typed it in the search box the number of result that came out got me confused about which one to download.... Can you fix help me we the right one
login to your 4shared account via opera mini. then when a website directs you to 4shared simply add the file to your account. after that open your 4shared app click on my files you'll see it there.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 5:37am On Dec 07, 2013
Olive64: Hey everyone... Please i need Help with this. I use the first Samsung Galaxy tab 7.0 running gingerbread 2.3.4. Check out the specs http://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_p1000_galaxy_tab-3370.php . I recently downloaded Shadow Gun:left over and Modern Combat 3, moved them to the obb folder as instructed, but the games have refused to work. When i open Modern Combat, it shows the 'GAMELOFT' logo and it closes taking me back to the home screen. The same thing with the shadow Gun. It starts, but while the game is loading and the music is playing, the sound starts skipping and the game closes... But Nfs most wanted works fine. Could this be a problem with the 512mb Ram? Please check the specs and lemme know what the problem is.

P1000. Thats Tab1 there and I don't think that device's ram can run dos HD games u're putting on it. Thats just what I think.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Olive64(m): 6:30am On Dec 07, 2013
ewizard1:

P1000. Thats Tab1 there and I don't think that device's ram can run dos HD games u're putting on it. Thats just what I think.
Thanks for your reply, but are you sure about that? Tecno N3 and some other cheap Tecno phones ran HD games quite well... And i also said Nfs most wanted works smoothly.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 07, 2013
guys,i drained my power Bank, iv tried charging it but d LED won't cum on,i even plugged it overnight.. help plz !!!!help

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 07, 2013
mrvocalprowess: guys,i drained my power Bank, iv tried charging it but d LED won't cum on,i even plugged it overnight.. help plz !!!!help

which help again?? take your pb to repairs...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 07, 2013
deols:

Are you rooted? Can you temporarily uninstall one or two apps to make space and install "DiskUsage", let's see what is consuming your space, sometimes you may have useless files clogging your device.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2013
Fulaman198:

It takes time to get used to it

Gave myself enough time to get used to it but no dice.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
majalisa: take it easy on d fella nah..Haba bro

he has spammed it on over 10 different threads, if not more..

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by JonesK: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
Please is there an app like idm for Android?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by iamdutch: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
JonesK: Please is there an app like idm for Android?
loader droid
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by JonesK: 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
iamdutch: loader droid
Thanks bruv
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Fulaman198(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Gave myself enough time to get used to it but no dice.

It is all I use on my Nexus 5
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by iamdutch: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
JonesK:
Thanks bruv
uw
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by majalisa(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
deejay_harry1:

he has spammed it on over 10 different threads, if not more..
ooops dat dude is a foooolish foool then

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Mhyke: 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
majalisa: ooops dat dude is a foooolish foool then
ah ah,bt u just asked him to take it easy now
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by write2obi(m): 12:57am On Dec 08, 2013
guys I need a good font changing app
NB* my phone is not rooted
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by majalisa(m): 1:53am On Dec 08, 2013
Mhyke:
ah ah,bt u just asked him to take it easy now
he had it coming
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by FKO1(m): 3:00am On Dec 08, 2013
write2obi: guys I need a good font changing app
SO U FINALLY DECIDED TO BRICK UR FONE ABI ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nanaba777: 6:39am On Dec 08, 2013
JonesK: Please is there an app like idm for Android?

Go to play store and search for 'download manager'.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by paulabdeel(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2013
write2obi: guys I need a good font changing app
Get Fancy Text Free. You use it on ad hoc basis and it won't brick your phone.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2013
4llerbuntu: u are disillusioned with smartphones?

u bought wheelbarrow and ur complaining that ur car is bad.. . this one sef na smartphone with 128mb memory?

Guy, it isn't my fault. The thing is that I don't like smartphones without physical QWERTY keypad and what is produced now is Touchscreen smartphones without physical keypad. If Samsung, HTC or any other excellent phone manufacturer had produced a smartphone with touchscreen and physical keypad with the same capabilities with the likes of Samsung Galaxy, I would have bought it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Eseharrison(m): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2013
Pleas my samsung galaxy tab 10.1 won't charge. I'v tried a different charger but same outcome.

Pls what am I to do what's the estimate of cost to get it repaired
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2013
Uncanny Genius: Guy, it isn't my fault. The thing is that I don't like smartphones without physical QWERTY keypad and what is produced now is Touchscreen smartphones without physical keypad. If Samsung, HTC or any other excellent phone manufacturer had produced a smartphone with touchscreen and physical keypad with the same capabilities with the likes of Samsung Galaxy, I would have bought it.

there are quite a few reasonable android devices that have physical keyboard sir...and that DON'T have 128MB memory.... stop blaming Samsung and HTC when clearly na you no wan buy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
nani.666:

there are quite a few reasonable android devices that have physical keyboard sir...and that DON'T have 128MB memory.... stop blaming Samsung and HTC when clearly na you no wan buy
Which one? Please tell me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.