Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (973470 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
Uncanny Genius: Which one? Please tell me.

HTC my touch 4G slide....

HTC evo shift 4G....even tecno q1

and many others.... Google is your friend sir
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Olamyyde(m): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
ewizard1:

P1000. Thats Tab1 there and I don't think that device's ram can run dos HD games u're putting on it. Thats just what I think.
Ordinary tecno n3 runs modern combat 3 flawlessly and shadowgun like hot knife on butter. I think the problem is with the gpu, maybe he didn't download the specific version for his gpu
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by demex24(m): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
JonesK: Please is there an app like idm for Android?
yes
ADM advance download manager pro
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
Fulaman198:

It is all I use on my Nexus 5

Hope you are not a secret masochist wink
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Fulaman198(m): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Hope you are not a secret masochist wink

What the heck?

Anyways, you do get used to it after sometime. I find it enjoyable to use on my device.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by einsteino(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
i buy dead galaxy note 1, note 2, s2, s3 e.t.c....also fix cracked screens. call 08038843386
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by majalisa(m): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
einsteino: i buy dead galaxy note 1, note 2, s2, s3 e.t.c....also fix cracked screens. call 08038843386
u must b a galaxy undertaker...all d same is a creative move
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by einsteino(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
majalisa: u must b a galaxy undertaker...all d same is a creative move

lol. thanks, at least the owners get some cash for the corpse
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
einsteino: i buy dead galaxy note 1, note 2, s2, s3 e.t.c....also fix cracked screens. call 08038843386

hmmmm. you will refuse to by my first tablet by force. a well endowned girl sat on it, breaking both inner and other screens (she weighs 70, her back weighs 50), buttens have disappeared, i tried connecting the wi-fi module to my sound system ( never ever try this,it now stops working anytime i enter the room) ,use the battery to power a rechargeable touch and broke off the charging port ( was trying to make a usb sdcard converter). but the plastic case is still intact if you want it. can't find the speakers anymore
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2013

I have one for you sir...call or Whatsapp me on 08021135343
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nanaba777: 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
majalisa: u must b a galaxy undertaker...all d same is a creative move

I like this majalisa, ahahahahahahaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Olive64(m): 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
Olamyyde:
Ordinary tecno n3 runs modern combat 3 flawlessly and shadowgun like hot knife on butter. I the problem is with the gpu, maybe he didn't download the specific version for his gpu
That's exactly my point...512mb Ram should be enough to run the game. I downloaded the Modern Combat 3 from http://www.androidsingh.com/Thread-Modern-Combat-3-Fallen-Nation-v1-1-3-full-apk-sd-data-files-download .... The Galaxy tab gt-p1000 uses powervr540 gpu... I also ran the game with data on but it still closes after the 'Gameloft' logo. Thanks for showing concern.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2013
Fulaman198:

What the heck?

Anyways, you do get used to it after sometime. I find it enjoyable to use on my device.

My point exactly! You find this painfully broken add on enjoyable! LoL!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by majalisa(m): 8:05am On Dec 09, 2013
nanaba777:

I like this majalisa, ahahahahahahaaaaaaa
lol...nagode babana
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
Please, how do I mount the second partition of my SD.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by JonesK: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
Please is there any app I can use to unrar two rar files. One that works like win RAR on pc
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Hackomania(m): 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2013

I don't want my S2 sold, I want it fixed. It's hard bricked (I guess you know how bad that is grin)
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by addictiv(m): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
Pls who can help me out with the best video n file downloader for android.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mathefaro(m): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
einsteino:

lol. thanks, at least the owners get some cash for the corpse
where do you stay bro? my Opsson's got s cracked screen and I bet to fix it very urgently. You can contact me through the following. BBM: 7C2A8C58 email:sfarominiyi@Yahoo.com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by einsteino(m): 5:44am On Dec 10, 2013
Leopantro:

hmmmm. you will refuse to by my first tablet by force. a well endowned girl sat on it, breaking both inner and other screens (she weighs 70, her back weighs 50), buttens have disappeared, i tried connecting the wi-fi module to my sound system ( never ever try this,it now stops working anytime i enter the room) ,use the battery to power a rechargeable touch and broke off the charging port ( was trying to make a usb sdcard converter). but the plastic case is still intact if you want it. can't find the speakers anymore

what the heck! that's an already decomposed corpse, i can't use it for anything except manuring...lol. by the way sup wit your gal? she came home to catch you in bed with another girl? cos i am still trying to figure why she would sit on your phone, i mean chairs are way cheaper than phones.

nani.666:

I have one for you sir...call or Whatsapp me on 08021135343

aight.

Hackomania:

I don't want my S2 sold, I want it fixed. It's hard bricked (I guess you know how bad that is grin)

aight. i can do that, but what makes you so sure its hardbricked? if it is not coming on or charging, there is a 90% chance that it is completely dead most times as a result of a fried board. nonetheless there is still a possibility that it is just a hardbrick, you have to furnish me with some information for me to ascertain if it can be fixed. so ring me

mathefaro: where do you stay bro? my Opsson's got s cracked screen and I bet to fix it very urgently. You can contact me through the following. BBM: 7C2A8C58 email:sfarominiyi@Yahoo.com

sowie, opsson's not such a common brand. if i buy its tools, i wouldnt find enough customers to break even let alone make profit.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sunny777: 5:49am On Dec 10, 2013
Android Gurus in the house, pls I use HTC Desire Android. The phone has some problems. Sometimes the phone switch off and restart when using it. After it restart it gives an error report that the phone has just recovered from abnormal system reset. it will ask if I would like to tell HTC. Initially it happens once or twice a day but now it occurs more. Many times now it switches off while receiving calls or when I have just finished receiving calls. Pls what should I do to rectify it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by einsteino(m): 5:53am On Dec 10, 2013
Uncanny Genius: Please, how do I mount the second partition of my SD.

first, i want to believe your second partition is an sd-ext for saving app data and cache. if thats the purpose you want it to serve, then you have many options to choose from. you can use int2sd, link2sd, data2sd... int2sd and data2sd is a flashable zip that must be flashed alongside your rom, while link2sd is an app that can be installed. truth is int2sd and data2sd are way better than link2sd.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by einsteino(m): 5:55am On Dec 10, 2013
sunny777: Android Gurus in the house, pls I use HTC Desire Android. The phone has some problems. Sometimes the phone switch off and restart when using it. After it restart it gives an error report that the phone has just recovered from abnormal system reset. it will ask if I would like to tell HTC. Initially it happens once or twice a day but now it occurs more. Many times now it switches off while receiving calls or when I have just finished receiving calls. Pls what should I do to rectify it.

are you on stock rom? if no, did this start after you changed rom?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2013
True or False ?

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sunny777: 8:22am On Dec 10, 2013
@einsteino I have not changed the Rom or perform any operation on it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Utsalo: 8:24am On Dec 10, 2013
Am using a gionee phone ctrl v1 and it runs adriod 4.0.4 and stil i can use bbm on it. It show network connection error. Pls i need help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adioms(m): 9:57am On Dec 10, 2013
[color=#550000][/color] on your 3g for that bbm stuff, guy @utsalo
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by deols(f): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2013
phoinix:

Are you rooted? Can you temporarily uninstall one or two apps to make space and install "DiskUsage", let's see what is consuming your space, sometimes you may have useless files clogging your device.

Thank you smiley

I got an sd card. I will downlaoad the diskusage too.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by write2obi(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2013
Any one around AJAO ESTATE, Ladipo, or iyana ejigbo, that can help me root my HTC VIVID. 08128778869 whatsapp me lets do business.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by OSHIOMOLE: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2013
B.B BOLD5(WHITE) FOR SALE @ N29,000! STILL NEAT!!! Interested call: 08185825647

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by shogz89: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pls i dont know how i got my self to this point.... But my friends s2 has been like this for hours without changing... Can i off the phone or remove the battery

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.