Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (970826 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:32am On Dec 13, 2013
JonesK:
But the memory isn't expandable, is it?

I don't know....... I will check it when I see him again. its dual sim tho.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ajasa4link: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2013
Sup guys I downloaded the modded apk of PES 12 which was said to include a modded 2013/2014 season and also an unlocked copa libertedores. But after installing and playing it I discovered there is no difference with the original version and I couldn't still unlock copa libertedores... My question is if there is any way I can unlock it and also play the modified 2013/ 2014 announced in d site I downloaded from
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by FKO1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
ajasa4link: Sup guys I downloaded the modded apk of PES 12 which was said to include a modded 2013/2014 season and also an unlocked copa libertedores. But after installing and playing it I discovered there is no difference with the original version and I couldn't still unlock copa libertedores... My question is if there is any way I can unlock it and also play the modified 2013/ 2014 announced in d site I downloaded from
STOP WASTING UR TIME WITH PES GET FIFA 14

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by gracez001: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
sorry guyz,my tecno p3,back camera just stoppd working....plz what cn i do
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ajasa4link: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
F.K.O:
STOP WASTING UR TIME WITH PES GET FIFA 14
I don't like fifa on android jor...I've played d two well but I prefer PES
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
ajasa4link: I don't like fifa on android jor...I've played d two well but I prefer PES
me too just hate the too much button on fifa 2014
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tochi4life: 4:16am On Dec 14, 2013
Has anyone seen the benchmarkes of the latest asus fonepad 7? It thrumps the nexus 7, galaxy tab 3 etc. It runs on an intel atom processor, jellybean 4.2.2 with the android close to vanilla cos of few modifcations on the os by asus. I have a brand new one for sale 40k.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LizyL: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
can an unlocked samsung galaxy s4 originally tmobile be used in nigeria? answers please
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by shadowdude: 12:24am On Dec 15, 2013
Brainrex:
lol Y U no put your home address cheesy

lmfao.....and date of birth too jare
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 7:19am On Dec 15, 2013
LizyL: can an unlocked samsung galaxy s4 originally tmobile be used in nigeria? answers please
yNot?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Afam4eva(m): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2013
What do you guys know about Tecno F8 Phantom A2? I'm thinking of getting one.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by musibau4real: 7:23am On Dec 15, 2013
helo Honsule, good morning, how was ur nite? hope u are okay. am glad to see u here and i want to use this media to tell u that i need to browse on my laptop and any assistants u want to do for me in other for me browse
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by malikalhaj: 8:40am On Dec 15, 2013
Just pay for subscription and u should be able to browse, abi u want make honsule pay for u?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 8:51am On Dec 15, 2013
Afam4eva: What do you guys know about Tecno F8 Phantom A2? I'm thinking of getting one.

ehnnnnn..........they made it so that Android newbies like you won't have to break the bank because you wan buy HTC One. grin grin grin

But seriously, just buy and use it so you can feel the Android flavour.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2013
musibau4real: helo Honsule, good morning, how was ur nite? hope u are okay. am glad to see u here and i want to use this media to tell u that i need to browse on my laptop and any assistants u want to do for me in other for me browse

......am I missing something, when did honsule turn to ISP? grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2013
malikalhaj: Just pay for subscription and u should be able to browse, abi u want make honsule pay for u?

Dude......long time, how kpomo market nah?? grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Afam4eva(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2013
puskin:

ehnnnnn..........they made it so that Android newbies like you won't have to break the bank because you wan buy HTC One. grin grin grin

But seriously, just buy and use it so you can feel the Android flavour.
I really want to know how an android phone could be that cheap though. It's there something that we don't know about these Techno android devices? I used to have one of those cheap techno phones(not android) and i used to put it on vibration in order not to be embarrassed by it's decibel sound when it's ringing. I hope their android devices don't have such characteristics.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
I really want to know how an android phone could be that cheap though. It's there something that we don't know about these Techno android devices? I used to have one of those cheap techno phones(not android) and i used to put it on vibration in order not to be embarrassed by it's decibel sound when it's ringing. I hope their android devices don't have such characteristics.

There are others that are way cheaper. You'd be surprised after hitting your search tab
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lifehacker: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2013
i smell deep infiltration *sniff
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by FKO1(m): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
IT'S STILL LOUD OOO....U NEED TO HEAR THEIR NOFICATION TONE...U GO WEEP FOR ANDROID.....BUT D F8 Z A GUD BUY SHA
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
F.K.O:
IT'S STILL LOUD OOO....U NEED TO HEAR THEIR NOFICATION TONE...U GO WEEP FOR ANDROID.....BUT D F8 Z A GUD BUY SHA
grin embarassed
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by maxdozie(m): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
Guys i downloaded fifa 2014 which was in 10zip parts 100mb each... Pls how can i extract it to make it play. Thanks

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
airtel bb subscription for android isnt working again i tried subscrubing bt wasnt workin pls if i put the sim in a bb is it possible to subscribe nd later use it on an android phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Afam4eva(m): 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
F.K.O:
Is there a way to turn down the volume cos that sound can embarrass someone. When i had a techno phone, i always ran outside when i detect that a call is coming in.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
it doesn't have dat annoying sound d previous ones had, trust me. I use d A+ tho!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by FKO1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
Is there a way to turn down the volume cos that sound can embarrass someone. When i had a techno phone, i was ran outside when i detect that a call is coming in.
YOU COULD ALWAYS CHANGE UR TONES...IT'S D DEFAULT TONE DATS ANNOYING
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Olive64(m): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hey Everyone.... I'm here again with a new set of problems since nobody was able to help me with the MC3 and Shadowgun problem. I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000. Just yesterday, my sim got stuck in the sim slot. I got the sim out finally, but i accidentally broke one of the four contact pins. Now the sim slot is damaged..... Is there a way to get This fixed? How much will it cost? I stay in Lokoja, Kogi state.....also, i tried to root the phone but busybox and the 'su binary' refused to install after the process. I tried using Droidwall and it says root access is required. I used both Superoneclick and Doomlord's easy rooting toolkit.... The tab runs on Gb 2.3.4.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by FKO1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Olive64: Hey Everyone.... I'm here again with a new set of problems since nobody was able to help me with the MC3 and Shadowgun problem. I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000. Just yesterday, my sim got stuck in the sim slot. I got the sim out finally, but i accidentally broke one of the four contact pins. Now the sim slot is damaged..... Is there a way to get This fixed? How much will it cost? I stay in Lokoja, Kogi state.....also, i tried to root the phone but busybox and the 'su binary' refused to install after the process. I tried using Droidwall and it says root access is required. I used both Superoneclick and Doomlord's easy rooting toolkit.... The tab runs on Gb 2.3.4.
TRY FRAMAROOT
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by maxdozie(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Guys i need help ooo

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nasonaso: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
[color=#000099]I Have a problem with my SONY XPERIA U. I cant receive Calls and my Screen doesnt respond to any touch. dis is my screen shot I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO[/color][

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
maxdozie: Guys i need help ooo

one of the zip file is corrupt. re-download

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.