Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,004 members, 7,952,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja (66595 Views)

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Singer, Mc Galaxy Got Slapped In Akwa Ibom By an Elder Statesman / Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 27, 2012
shymmex:

Ibadan ke?? grin grin

I only claim my pops' side ooooo... I'm waterside Ijebu from Epe... Let Ibadan people and their Amala politics answer that.. grin

Eweso is what we say where I'm from. cool

I hope you are stinging sha which is typical of ijebu people. grin anyways,we both rep ogun state. grin egba lemi
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by queensmith: 12:54am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

ROFLMAO. . . .Naija niteclubs arent as bad as that.most do have angry-looking bouncers and policemen to treat your fuckup if you misbehave.

lol- any razmataz nightclub in london is very bad. The ones shymmex mentioned are incredibly razmataz, you have to say all sorts of psalms before you enter. Otherwise you will be grabbed, groped, raped and beaten or slapped before you leave.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by queensmith: 12:56am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I hope you are stinging sha which is typical of ijebu people. grin anyways,we both rep ogun state. grin egba lemi

dont mind them joor, soo stingy, he will be wearing the same trainers from 2004. . . . and the same Adidas tracksuit. . . . . .he will only have one set of clothes in his wardrobe. . . .ijebu people! tongue tongue
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I hope you are stinging sha which his typical of ijebu people. grin anyways,we both rep ogun state. grin egba lemi

Stingy isn't in our dictionary, that's a misconception. We ijebus are merchants and money makers - and we spend stupidly... cool

We invented owanbe parties, all Yoruba people need to credit us with the patent for owanbes... grin

Ijebu olowo, no one comes close!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 27, 2012
queensmith:

lol- any razmataz nightclub in london is very bad. The ones shymmex mentioned are incredibly razmataz, you have to say all sorts of psalms before you enter. Otherwise you will be grabbed, groped, raped and beaten or slapped before you leave.

I wonder what will happen to Davido if he misbehave in one of those clubs !
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 27, 2012
Babzilla:
and so?
yes bro. And so what if his Dad is rich. Does dat mean dat e shldnt rexpect elderx. Dem no slap am well. Dem 4 gada beat am. Idiot Davido. Next tym na soldji e go meet. Mtcheww
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by slickalphy(m): 12:58am On Jun 27, 2012
The young man is making his cash on his own nw so it doesn't count if his father is a billionaire or he was slapped or nt or whether its ghana of Bahamas d newsfeed came frm. D guy got high and out of cntrl, period! Worse things ve happened in d past, and many more will happen if he isn't careful. As for me, d slap for even be front and back

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 27, 2012
queensmith:

dont mind them joor, soo stingy, he will be wearing the same trainers from 2004. . . . and the same Adidas tracksuit. . . . . .he will only have one set of clothes in his wardrobe. . . .ijebu people! tongue tongue

Who's richer that Ijebus in Nigeria?

Even our Remo brothers are natural born leaders.. You don't want me to list our achievements... Only Egba people can talk when we talk in Nigeria. cool
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 27, 2012
queensmith:

I havent drink garri in years but will like to taste garri ijebu. . . .Even non-yorubas know that these guys are very stingy.I hope shymmex know what osomaalo is. . .my mum told me if you borrow money from an ijebu and you failed to pay at the agreed time,he will come with his family members with mats and picket the enrance of your house.Is that true shymmex ?
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by queensmith: 1:02am On Jun 27, 2012
shymmex:

Even our Remo brothers are natural born leaders.. You don't want me to list our achievements... Only Egba people can talk when we talk in Nigeria. cool

how can i tell when they all wear one set of clothes everyday? and are incredibly stingy?
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by cantell(m): 1:03am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Besides,I dont take nL so serious like.
You sound like you believe in your own lies.
Anyway, keep living in D.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 27, 2012
shymmex:

You are only permitted to talk AFTER the egbas not before.We made ogun state what it is today ! cheesy
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by queensmith: 1:03am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I havent drink garri in years but will like to taste garri ijebu. . . .Even non-yorubas know that these guys are very stingy.I hope shymmex know what osomaalo is. . .my mum told me if you borrow money from an ijebu and you failed to pay at the agreed time,he will come with his family members with mats and picket the enrance of your house.Is that true shymmex ?

lmaoo!!

omg!!
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 27, 2012
queensmith:

how can i tell when they all wear one set of clothes everyday? and are incredibly stingy?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked badt girl grin
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by queensmith: 1:05am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You are only permitted to talk AFTER the egbas not before.We made ogun state what it is today ! cheesy

Hmmm - all i know is we ekiti people are told to stay away from all of you tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

How can Egbas talk before us, when we gave you Awolowo, Wole Soyinka, Pa Adesanya, Michael Adenuga (Glo), Subomi Balogun, Tai Solarin etc... cool

Chizolum

Sorry for derailing your thread sis, but your profile picture looks cartoonish and off-putting.. grin
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 1:08am On Jun 27, 2012
Buh there is no profile pic undecided
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 27, 2012
queensmith:

Hmmm - all i know is we ekiti people are told to stay away from all of you tongue tongue

Ekiti are bunch of trouble-makers maybe it's because of the proliferation of Phds i dont know.But atleast your accent is not as crude as the osun and oyo peeps.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 27, 2012
Chizolum: Buh there is no profile pic undecided

You just took that cartoon off!! grin

Instagram and fake beauty sha... What happened to the good ol'camera with old school films, huh?? lipsrsealed

Technology dun turn everybody to Miss Universe chai... Chineke mee!!! shocked
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 27, 2012
shymmex:

How can Egbas talk before us, when we gave you Awolowo, Wole Soyinka, Pa Adesanya, Michael Adenuga (Glo), Subomi Balogun, Tai Solarin etc... cool

Chizolum

Sorry for derailing your thread sis, but your profile picture looks cartoonish and off-putting.. grin

Atleast we produce a president for the state besides,we are the majority. cheesy
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by queensmith: 1:12am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Ekiti are bunch of trouble-makers maybe it's because of the proliferation of Phds i dont know.But atleast your accent is not as crude as the osun and oyo peeps.

lol- phds funded by cocoa farmers mind you. . . .i have taken offense tongue tongue

our accent (like our cocoa) is very sexy!
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 27, 2012
queensmith:

Stay away from us ke?? Where will Ekiti get money without us?? Cocoa isn't enough ooo. lipsrsealed
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Atleast we produce a president for the state besides,we are the majority. cheesy

OBJ is bush!! Don't forget we're bi-coastal...

Ijebu nation includes: Epe, Ikorodu, Ibeju Lekki, Ajah, Victoria Island, Itsekiri, and parts of Lagos Island and Badagry...

You can't be more than us...
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 27, 2012
queensmith:

lol- phds funded by cocoa farmers mind you. . . .i have taken offense tongue tongue

our accent (like our cocoa) is very sexy!

Honestly apart from the lagos yoruba,every other variation of yoruba sounds strange to me.It's kind of local listening to it.me likey at all.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 27, 2012
shymmex:

OBJ is bush!! Don't forget we're bi-coastal...

Ijebu nation includes: Epe, Ikorodu, Ibeju Lekki, Ajah, Victoria Island, Itsekiri, and parts of Lagos Island and Badagry...

You can't be more than us...

Ok I hear you but you must pay homage to us in the capital.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Ok I hear you but you must pay homage to us in the capital.

That's for the Ijebus in Ogun state..

Mine is in Lagos, and our capital is Ijebu Ode lol.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by sweetsmalsis(f): 1:27am On Jun 27, 2012
queensmith:

Do not underestimate the power of cocoa abeg. . . . . . grin grin grin
buahahahahahahahahaah! smiley wink cheesy grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by ztar(m): 1:38am On Jun 27, 2012
All these ijebu n egba people have derailed dis issue @ hand....thanks anyway....but i was jus thickin aloud...did d dude annoy u guys...nobody even offer to give him an handkerchief to wipe his tears...whonah wicked oh...
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Ruq: 2:02am On Jun 27, 2012
Chizolum:

yes I am.. smiley .. LOL no I'm not. He's my friend and I just posted this gist here cuz i didn't know it was gonna get this kind of response. I just wanted people to get a lil laugh out of it not to put his entire family down. that's not fair.

If truly he's your friend, then you totally effed him up pastin this story hear. you just mocked him. you know nairaland, no matter the story someone will see somethin stupid init. you shouldn't ta dunit
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by kaffy4tope(m): 2:42am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Osun people are bush people when you talk of yorubas and the father must be a bush billionaire.
You are mad for saying such. I can't blame U̶̲̥̅̊ sha, U̶̲̥̅̊ could be another bastard from the creek. Oloshi
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by rapu4real: 2:49am On Jun 27, 2012
Babzilla:
and so?
billionaire in kobo or in naira....wot else do u expect....foolish nigerians,always falling loyal 2 thieves that call themselves billionaires...ill gotten wealth from hard earned task payers...
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Beneticta: 4:02am On Jun 27, 2012
them done pack our money put forget abi. God dey sa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) / Ladies Pose Their Backsides For Kayode Adebayo (Photos) / Laycon's Oversized Sneakers To The Headies Award Sparked Reactions Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.