Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? (4023 Views)

Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni / "How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu / Should I Go After My Baby's Daddy Or Should I Move On With My Life (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by saucekid(m): 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2007
tonia2000:

@poster

Choose Sewa sorry Shukura grin grin grin grin grin grin

as if i know******i think i told him b4 sukurat will be a good girl to him
randy he goat, he wan chop 2 kpomo alone
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by kemiecathy: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2007
na wa 4 u o boy, U think say u fine abi yeye boy see his pix sef, okola buruku

u wowo to the core, may be those girls are blind that is why dey fell in love with u
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by tonib(f): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2007
wetin you be? i think say na one handsome bobo o see me see trouble o ? i wonder how two girls go dey fight on top you den close eyes abeg go remove that pics jo every one wey dey my office just dey wonder wetin happen.
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by tonia2000(f): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2007
@poster
Are u sure u are the one on ds picture?After careful view of d pics i begin sorry for you,even d babes, them pour sand 4 eyes? u are definitely a joker grin grin
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by sillyboy(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ Poster.

You can try another female that lives in a zoo in Ibadan. I believe a third monkey will just do the trick undecided
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by darf(m): 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2007
Guy notin do u oooo.
just pick d one wen resemble u. grin
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by anusule(m): 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2007
sorry, you cant go for any, haba! embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by darellone: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2007
[b]USE YOUR BRAIN, AND STOP MAKING GIRL HAVE BAD IMPRESSSION ON GUYZ.[/b
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by minto(m): 2:28am On Dec 06, 2007
ol' boy, a dey wait make u tell Nairalanders say na "december fool" no be u dey inside the foto. angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by ndumart: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2007
ettehgate:

and who tell you say this guy de use juju?
let me tell you, na intimidation the guy de take get babes

IF YOU NO GREE, I GO POUR ACID OVER YOU,
IF YOU NO GREE, I GO BURN YOUR PAPA HOUSE
IF YOU NO GREE, I GO BURN YOUR MAMA SHOP.

and with a face like that, babes go believe him

u harsh o

@Poster
Dont worry, u have given a lot of people hope.
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by yimiton(f): 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2007
This thread is still as funny as ever! grin grin grin
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by zoomzu(f): 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2007
I wonder why the poster kept quiet, he out to have come out and tell everyone in the house that, that was not his real picture, but their gateman's photograph. Agbero boy, he must be one of those guys that used to smoke weeds in mushin. Those girls he was talking about too must be paraga seller girls or "omo oni paint"
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by niyooah(m): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2007
it up 2 u 2 decide who u sld b wit u sld b man effort 2 fellow ur heart. it dont matter if u guy ave been 2gether 4 3 year. d question u sld ask urself it dat those time u guys where 2gether did u njoy ur self. was there joy and love found in ur presence at ani time. if ur answer is yes i c not reason why u want 2 break her heart b'cos of ur new angel .

Less i 4get i heard some 1 sayin the devil u know is beta than a new angel shocked.
i think some of urs need 2 b careful how u compare good thing with evil thing
good thing will alway remain good and so as bad thing (ANGEL) A kind, charming, lovable person OR Someone who provides unpassionate support for some venture.
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by sexytammy(f): 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2008
rofl grin wow a lot of u posters are mean lmfao at your comments, i feel sorry for the OP
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by drealsmile(m): 4:30am On Jan 19, 2008
u fall nairaland hand, na so urgly girls and boys dey here, na wa ooo
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 19, 2008
@ poster, feel free to make a choiceif you want a beautiful wife or a lovely wife. really feel free
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by ufuoma24(m): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2008
THE GUY ISNT THAT BAD, HE"S QUITE HANDSOME ACTUALLY. ALL OF YOU POSTING NEGATIVE COMMENTS SHOULD EITHER PUT UP YOUR PIXS TOO OR SHUT-UP!! ITS THAT SIMPLE
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by motunrayo4(f): 1:04am On May 06, 2008
He is not ugly you guys, stop being so mean
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by OsunAmazon: 5:10am On May 06, 2008
I think this guy wrote this nonsense and posted his enemies picture just to ridicule him online. Please, stop giving people your pictures, I've seen a thing like this happen before because there is no correlation between his story and the picture.
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by motunrayo4(f): 8:28pm On May 06, 2008
HHHAAAhahahaha cheesy
Thants a good way to get back at someone
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by fairygeh(f): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
Lwkmd wts the op pics doing here?and srzly his gbÀgaun is outa dis worlÐ,where is that Ànti gbagaun guy
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by onisq(f): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2012
fairygeh: Lwkmd wts the op pics doing here?and srzly his gbÀgaun is outa dis worlÐ,where is that Ànti gbagaun guy
tank u d Jesus christ of our tym. U ressurrectd a dead thread.

How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? / Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger / Please Read.