Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! (13805 Views)

Poll: Who makes it to the Finals?

Sugardiva: 13% (8 votes)
Tjskii: 10% (6 votes)
Ogugua88: 53% (32 votes)
Sweetlemon: 13% (8 votes)
Sweetchicks: 10% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Ammyng: 15% (11 votes)
Nayah: 25% (18 votes)
Dyt: 21% (15 votes)
Wildorchid: 19% (14 votes)
Kissmylips: 18% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Tanimz: 9% (6 votes)
SabrinaNene: 22% (14 votes)
Mckutie: 6% (4 votes)
Amaryah: 55% (34 votes)
Ramcie: 4% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Cuteobi: 13% (9 votes)
Shollypopz: 27% (19 votes)
Chibaby: 16% (11 votes)
Chillaz: 35% (24 votes)
Adabeke12: 7% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Shez hawt: 9% (6 votes)
T luv: 30% (20 votes)
Tashamania: 53% (35 votes)
Luscioustrish: 7% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [Preliminary Eliminations Round 1] / Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Mynd44: 2:10am On Jun 28, 2012
Announce the winner already. I am getting sleepy
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by kandiikane(m): 2:12am On Jun 28, 2012
Can people vote for kiss my lips please. tongue

Team#kissmylips.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Peterson1993(m): 4:01am On Jun 28, 2012
My God..!! that lady with the Username =>Ogugua88.. Caught my eyes ooo. First time am seeing a lady as beautiful as that on nairaland. Let me keep searching to see if anyone is better.. Lots of excitement in here. Not been a fan to ramance section lately. Sexkillz keep up the good work
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Peterson1993(m): 4:15am On Jun 28, 2012
I have found another with the username=>kissmylips. Hmm .. This kind girls de nairaland na im Isabella go win miss Nigeria.mtcheww..!!..... Le me keep searching though lol

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Mygoldie(f): 4:21am On Jun 28, 2012
Sugardiva, kissmylips, sabrinanene, tasha and shollypopz are the only class chicks i see there.
voted.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Peterson1993(m): 4:38am On Jun 28, 2012
If I where to be the judge, the final judgement should be..

1.kissmylips

2.Ogugua88

3.sabrinanene

Others will be sent to jail smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Beync(f): 5:08am On Jun 28, 2012
shymex: I had to sign in and check out the armayah chic.. If she's the definition of beauty in naija, I see why people say naija girls are basic.. grin

Of all the girls up there, the only girl I can take to mum is SabrinaNene.. grin
tank u very plenty. I wonder what peeps see as beauty, that girl sabrinaene is the bomb, nice body, looks,and smiles. Next to her is shollypopz, she gurl make sense, naturally beautiful.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by kandiikane(m): 5:23am On Jun 28, 2012
Sexkillz, we should add the people voting oo. The polls were shut too early.

Team#kissmylips and team#sabrinaNene grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 28, 2012
Sexkillz dey cheat. He added three girls after the initial nominations. Ileke-Idi suggested achukwunet and sexkillz dey form dey say room no dey. I DEMAND FRESH AIR O! No PDP involvement! angry
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Peterson1993(m): 5:29am On Jun 28, 2012
Beync: tank u very plenty. I wonder what peeps see as beauty, that girl sabrinaene is the bomb, nice body, looks,and smiles. Next to her is shollypopz, she gurl make sense, naturally beautiful.
.. I taught I was the only one seeing it ooo. Maybe she should take my No1 spot.... But that Kissmylips is just too charming to ignore. I dont know if it's her real photo though..... But to honest, the beauty of a lady does not lie on the face anymore but now lies from the tip of the waist to the tip of the toe. I.e the hips and the tigh..honestly..!! I will show you what I mean. Just give me few minutes to upload and post the photo of a true beauty. Face nar carry over not the main thing.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by kandiikane(m): 5:31am On Jun 28, 2012
Kekekeke!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by KINGwax(m): 5:32am On Jun 28, 2012
Mynd_44: DYT DYT DYT
pathetic! Why dnt u say adebeke?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 28, 2012
KINGwax: pathetic! Why dnt u say adebeke?

Must you force him to go with your choice? lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by kandiikane(m): 5:34am On Jun 28, 2012
KINGwax: pathetic! Why dnt u say adebeke?

Why are you calling him pathetic? He wants dyt, wetin be ya own. angry
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Peterson1993(m): 5:36am On Jun 28, 2012
The is the real beautiful lady..!! Add her to the list. Hips dont lie..grin

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 28, 2012
Kandi, BTW is kiss my lips ur sis or what?

You both kinda have the same lips. cheesy Even though yours is fuller.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 28, 2012
Peterson1993: The is the real beautiful lady..!! Add her to the list. Hips dont lie..grin

And you believe that hip is not lying?

They say na tom tom kidnappers go use to steal pikin.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 28, 2012
I've seen a better picture of dyt, this current one is not justifying her. She's indeed a beautiful woman.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by kandiikane(m): 5:40am On Jun 28, 2012
Peterson1993: The is the real beautiful lady..!! Add her to the list. Hips dont lie..grin

Ew!

@rokiatu, lol, noo oo.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by KINGwax(m): 5:42am On Jun 28, 2012
kandiikane:

Why are you calling him pathetic? He wants dyt, wetin be ya own. angry
rokiatu:

Must you force him to go with your choice? lipsrsealed
hey, don't die yet. both of ya. There's still plenty of time for fun. I'm enjoyin mine already. Dnt knw why u take yourselves so serious?
And besides, who's anyan or nyana or wetin she be? Cos i'm seeing two people there o! One fat thin and another slim fart. Both are gorgeous anyway!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 28, 2012

WOW! This is all you could come up with?

grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by KINGwax(m): 5:47am On Jun 28, 2012

the graphical artist is a man full of fantasies. He over-photoshopped d girl!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Tinkybabe(f): 5:48am On Jun 28, 2012
Updated Vote; shollypopz,chillaz,sweetlemon ,SabrINENE & cuteobi.I hope I didn't breach the voting terms and conditions.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Peterson1993(m): 5:55am On Jun 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

And you believe that hip is not lying?
Even if that very hip is lieing is not the main issue. The issue is that she is a symbol or example most guys see as beautiful this days . No one has time looking at maked-up face anymore... That is why most guys will say " the beauty of a lady lies on the äss of a lady". Any lady without those hips or less is not beautiful no mattter how hard she tries to be. For a lady to be completely beautiful, she needs either real intelligence or well packaged hips or both. Most guys mostly check out for the intelligence/smartness of a girl first b4 any other thing... The chest of a lady is where most of her powers lies though. No man talks when a lady with an upright chest is talking lol
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by 401kk: 5:58am On Jun 28, 2012
Team Tasha! Let the victory begin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 28, 2012
Peterson1993: Even if that very hip is lieing is not the main issue. The issue is that she is a symbol or example most guys see as beautiful this days . No one has time looking at maked-up face anymore... That is why most guys will say " the beauty of a lady lies on the äss of a lady". Any lady without those hips or less is not beautiful no mattter how hard she tries to be. For a lady to be completely beautiful, she needs either real intelligence or well packaged hips or both. Most guys mostly check out for the intelligence/smartness of a girl first b4 any other thing... The chest of a lady is where most of her powers lies though. No man talks when a lady with an upright chest is talking lol

But the thing is, ALMOST EVERY LADY is without those photoshopped hips.

Is that the new standard? LOL
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Peterson1993(m): 6:14am On Jun 28, 2012
For those seeing those hips as entirely fake, I can boldly tell you that she is a popular african attress(cant remember the name now) well known for her hips.. I just picked up this her photo from this interesting facebook page => facebook.com/justhavefuns. I needed to bring it up
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 28, 2012
Peterson1993: For those seeing those hips as entirely fake, I can boldly tell you that she is a popular african attress(cant remember the name now) well known for her hips.. I just picked up this her photo from this interesting facebook page => facebook.com/justhavefuns. I needed to bring it up

Just because it's online doesn't make it real.
My brother, that hip is a liar. lmao.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Peterson1993(m): 6:19am On Jun 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

But the thing is, ALMOST EVERY LADY is without those photoshopped hips.

Is that the new standard? LOL
No one even cares if a hip is photochoped or had gone under the knife. Nicki Minaj has fake self made hips and almost every1 screams her name.... All am trying to bring out here is that facial appearance is not key at all as most ladies will think
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 28, 2012
Peterson1993: No one even cares if a hip is photochoped or had gone under the knife. Nicki Minaj has fake self made hips and almost every1 screams her name.... All am trying to bring out here is that facial appearance is not key at all as most ladies will think

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by kandiikane(m): 6:34am On Jun 28, 2012
Erm, which guy dey scream nicki minaj's name? Abeg, that babe don expire with all that fakery. She was so pretty when she first started. I don't know what the facck, she is now. Some extra-terrestial thing. I saw her on alan carr and I wept. I was like o___________O.

Bros peters, I forward that picture to my friends and they said it's too much. Not all black guys are into your taste.

Team#kissmylips
Team#sabrinaNene

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 28, 2012
All contestants are pretty, but this is a game and we are looking for just 10 ladies to represent in the finals. . . Just 10.

Sorry if I'm laughing so much, but then i also have my candidates.

Game on! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina / Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� / Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.