Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Discuss: Prostitution Comes In Different Forms, Shapes And Measures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Discuss: Prostitution Comes In Different Forms, Shapes And Measures (1405 Views)

Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? / Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? / 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discuss: Prostitution Comes In Different Forms, Shapes And Measures by Orikinla(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2007
Prostitution comes in different forms, shapes and measures.

Discuss.

N.B:
Not only females are prostitutes.
Re: Discuss: Prostitution Comes In Different Forms, Shapes And Measures by Zandra1(f): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2007
Yep, people tend to associate prostitution with females but there re transgender prostitutes, and male prostitutes too as was portrayed in the movie the Midnight Cowboy with Jon Voight and Dustin Hoffman. Gotta love the movie though.
Re: Discuss: Prostitution Comes In Different Forms, Shapes And Measures by jeffcom(m): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2007
Some guys too are prostitute. But they are called casanovas.

wud up Zandra
Re: Discuss: Prostitution Comes In Different Forms, Shapes And Measures by bebe2007(m): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2007
True i agree. There are various forms.

Boys who sleep or date girls strictly for money are prostitutes
Girls who date men for money
Boys who sleep around for fun i.e the so called players
Girls who have multiple partners all for fun
Student who sugar, Aristo
Guys and Babes who arrange such moves (Aristo for the girls) Pimps
Married men who have mistresses
Married women with boyfriends
Our dear socialites, they attend the best parties, have the best click of well connected people (they are known everywhere in town but what they do for a living no one knows exactly)
Re: Discuss: Prostitution Comes In Different Forms, Shapes And Measures by Orikinla(m): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2007
Some become prostitutes for financial security.
Others to get a climb up the ladder at work and others for even accommodation.

Sugar Daddy is the "uncle" of the babes who pays for their sexual pleasures.
Sugar Mummy  is the "aunty" of the guys who also pays for their sexual hospitality.

We also have emergency prostitutes.
Like those who turn to prostitution in the outbreak of conflicts.
When I was a refugee child, there was a very pretty and sexy Igbo prostitute in our camp who slept with the senior Biafran officers for regular supply of foodstuffs. She had surplus whilst the other refugees were starving.
I have an unforgettable picture of her in my memory as she stood at the entrance into her room in Abolugiri Refugees camp in Eastern Nigeria, looking fiery and sultry in her dressing gown and her long fair legs wide apart to expose her beautiful thighs.
Re: Discuss: Prostitution Comes In Different Forms, Shapes And Measures by Lola4eva(f): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2007
i think the most common form of prostitution now is the "aristo" thing, young educated undergraduates sleeping with men just to belong, its really sad
Re: Discuss: Prostitution Comes In Different Forms, Shapes And Measures by iice(f): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2007
Yes very true
Re: Discuss: Prostitution Comes In Different Forms, Shapes And Measures by efuah(f): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2007
bebe2007:

True i agree. There are various forms.

Boys who sleep or date girls strictly for money are prostitutes
Girls who date men for money
Boys who sleep around for fun i.e the so called players
Girls who have multiple partners all for fun
Student who sugar, Aristo
Guys and Babes who arrange such moves (Aristo for the girls) Pimps
Married men who have mistresses
Married women with boyfriends
Our dear socialites, they attend the best parties, have the best click of well connected people (they are known everywhere in town but what they do for a living no one knows exactly)

exactly! u spoke my mind kiss

Lola4eva:

i think the most common form of prostitution now is the "aristo" thing, young educated undergraduates sleeping with men just to belong, its really sad
veeeeeeeery sad!!
Re: Discuss: Prostitution Comes In Different Forms, Shapes And Measures by ifyalways(f): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2007
quite a sad and bad omen. sad

(1) (Reply)

Getting Married To A Nurse / Guys We Should Help Oh! / She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.