Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan (29649 Views)

Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com / Nigerian Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man (PHOTO) / Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by kpokute: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2012
claremont:
How?
If he was genuinely being led by the spirit of God, he wouldn't have gone man, nomatter the kind of spirit in the mad man!
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by kpokute: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2012
claremont:
How?
If he was genuinely being led by the spirit of God, he wouldn't have gone mad, no matter the kind of spirit in the mad man!
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Moderrator: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2012
"Pastors are called to different works.
Some to deliverance, some to evangelism, some to prophesy.
You get into trouble when you try to go beyond your calling.
There are 3 levels of pastors, pastor in the deep, pastor in the deeper, pastor in the deepest.
When you have an issue go to a pastor deeper than you.
You may stay on stage rebuking demons, but the art of one on one confrontation is a different gift all together.
Of all these, the greatest of them is the gift of prophesy. That's why prophets are few and don't go to occasions.
Because they can see who you were, who you are and who you shall be.
Before they go to occasion and an evil spirit in a person start causing pandemonium because a prophet is there. . ."
- Senior Prophet TB Joshua

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by IdiAmin2(m): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2012
grin grin grin anointing jam anointing

seems the mad-man anointing strong pass pastor anointing
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2012
Why people dey para?!

Abi una no dey keep scores?!

Devil just won one round... Tell the truth like the Bible commands!! angry
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2012
Moderrator: "Pastors are called to different works.
Some to deliverance, some to evangelism, some to prophesy.
You get into trouble when you try to go beyond your calling.
There are 3 levels of pastors, pastor in the deep, pastor in the deeper, pastor in the deepest.
When you have an issue go to a pastor deeper than you.
You may stay on stage rebuking demons, but the art of one on one confrontation is a different gift all together.
Of all these, the greatest of them is the gift of prophesy. That's why prophets are few and don't go to occasions.
Because they can see who you were, who you are and who you shall be.
Before they go to occasion and an evil spirit in a person start causing pandemonium because a prophet is there. . ."
- Senior Prophet TB Joshua

I'm sure the members of this mad pastor will be decamping to another church now.PDP !
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by stagger: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Why people dey para?!

Jesus I know, Paul I know, but who are you?

If you are familiar with the story of the sons of Sceva, you will know that not everyone that calls the name of Jesus is empowered to use that name. When Bishop Oyedepo slapped that witch, why did she not transfer madness to him?

Power pass power and levels pass level. Corporal and General no be the same thing, but I guess you are too dense to know that.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by IdiAmin2(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Tunde bluetooths madness to pastor Timothy

ROFLMAO ! grin

Na wireless transfer of madness data cool
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Why people dey para?!

The Devil has always been winning..

Messed up Gods creation, killed his son, and apparently rules the world..
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2012
kheart: Eya d pastor must have forgotten im juju ring, anyhow sha hardluck.

Hahahahaha
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Abeyjide: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2012
musKeeto: I wish other pastors would run mad too.. like Oritsejafor and that other slapping fool..

God punish u for makin such a comment.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Mbuko91(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2012
musKeeto: I wish other pastors would run mad too.. like Oritsejafor and that other slapping fool..
your mental capability=1 plate of amala....
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Mbuko91(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Devil 1 - Jesus 0
thats blasphemy idiot
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by sylve11: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2012
cool sad
~Bluetooth:

ROFLMAO ! grin
sad
~Bluetooth:

ROFLMAO ! grin
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Mbuko91(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2012
musKeeto:
Holy and Jet-Li goats, you mean?
stop d incendiary comments about the holy spirit....u av no right to blaspheme.....
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by VEE2010(m): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2012
This one is called "Evil transfer"
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2012
This shouldnt cal 4 insults.evry1 is entitled 2 hs opinion.d truth is dat, eida d pastor is nt strong enof 4 d deliverance or he tresspasd hs boundary.u dnt jst walk 2 d house of d devil cos u are a man of God
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2012
stagger:

Jesus I know, Paul I know, but who are you?

If you are familiar with the story of the sons of Sceva, you will know that not everyone that calls the name of Jesus is empowered to use that name. When Bishop Oyedepo slapped that witch, why did she not transfer madness to him?

Power pass power and levels pass level. Corporal and General no be the same thing, but I guess you are too dense to know that.

Maybe thats because the girl wasnt a witch like the Pastor accused her of being..

Infact, I dare Oyedepo to go and heal this particular crase man.. Make we see who go chop slap..

musKeeto:
The Devil has always been winning..

Messed up Gods creation, killed his son, and apparently rules the world..

Dude!!

Now I think of it, the Devil seems to be quite strong.. WOW!!! Why havent people noticed this?! He even Killed Jesus!!

Mbuko91: thats blasphemy idiot

Who is that?!
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by IdiAmin2(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2012
Baba Fela sing am ooo: When Trouble sleep, yanga go wake am, wetin he dey fiiiiind!
Palava he dey find, Palava he go get it ooo!!!

Madman sidon on him own, pastor go deliver am, he get wetin he deserves
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by 3rdparty: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2012
Na wa o!
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2012
Mbuko91: stop d incendiary comments about the holy spirit....u av no right to blaspheme.....

where was the holy spirit when the spirit of madnesss took over a man of god ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Mbuko91(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Maybe thats because the girl wasnt a witch like the Pastor accused her of being..

Infact, I dare Oyedepo to go and heal this particular crase man..

Dude!!

Now I think of it, the Devil seems to be quite strong.. WOW!!! Why havent people noticed this?! He even Killed Jesus!!

Who is that?!
i leave u to God...imagine the fearlessness...if you as much as had respect for ur father,u sure will God! How dare you walk in blissful ignorance?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by senator2b: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2012
mskata: Madman wey dey on his own, u wan come go show ur sef. Na u sabi pray pass abi, nxt time even if na mechanic u see sef u go ja comot der

you no go kill person. I don laugh tire for your common
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Detongue: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2012
Immaf-1:

@ spirit of okija .......watch your tongue you fool before you incure the wrath of God upon you and ur generation.

a big fooool to score Jesus >O. Dis guy has just curse himself
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2012
Mbuko91: i leave u to God...imagine the fearlessness...if you as much as had respect for ur father,u sure will God! How dare you walk in blissful ignorance?

Why did you have to bring my father into this?!

If your father were half the man I am, he would have raised you to think for yourself and not rely on a God who couldnt even save his son from being killed by mere mortals.. Fhucking lunatic!!
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by vanstanzy(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2012
youngies:

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/43391-pastor-runs-mad-while-praying-for-mad-man

Before exorcism (act of evicting demons or unclean spirits ) is carried out, any nearby person(s) who's not strong in the Holy Spirit is adviced to vacate the place, lest the exorcized spirit enters the said person(s).
The pastor wasn't strong enough. Remember the Bible story about Christ and the madman that had a legion of demons cast out of him. Also Christs' account of what happens when an unclean spirit that's cast out and later returns cos it couldn't find another abode. That's kinda how this is. Google "Exorcism" up if u like.
Finally, sorry for the poor pastor, sha! He met with the wrong kind of Demons.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Mbuko91(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2012
~Bluetooth:

where was the holy spirit when the spirit of madnesss took over a man of god ?
the holy spirit was right wher he was because its either d twerp of a pastor is fetish or he exuded too much confidence thinking that he could take all d glory alone....pls,even if u r nt xtian,respect our beliefs and dnt make such remarks about God....eida ways,the pastor's hands aint clean
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by MrLee(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2012
D pastor was not called by God, he called himself and went 2 torch what is not surpose 2 torch.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by greatgod2012(f): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2012
dis is a lesson to other pastors, if anyone need deliverance, let him go to d church,its not about going about laying hand on people, abi dem dey go around dey sell deliverance ni? Or dem dey do show- up?
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2012
Detongue:

a big fooool to score Jesus >O. Dis guy has just curse himself

If the pastor is Jesus and the Mad man is the Devil... Then the Devil won.. Scores = Devil 1 vs. Jesus 0.. Chikina..

Now watch your tongue before i

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Mbuko91(m): 10:31am On Jun 29, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Why did you have to bring my father into this?!

If your father were half the man I am, he would have raised you to think for yourself and not rely on a God who couldnt even save his son from being killed by mere mortals.. Fhucking lunatic!!
if you read well,u would have understood that i wasnt insulting your dad...i drove a point home...u shudnt insult God....u sound lyk an atheist...well,im sory to av gone too far on d fada tin....but watch ur tongue pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? / Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily / Best Of Christian Fictions (novels)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.