Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan (29655 Views)

Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com / Nigerian Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man (PHOTO) / Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Sike(m): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2012
This is Serious.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by whatalife: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by wale4x35(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
ogboss: Pls we need another stronger pastor who will go and deliver both of dem grin

Can we nominate you? smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by 15: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
ALL THE PEOPLE WEY SAY JUJU NO DEY - YOU CAN SEE HOW THEY ARE DECEIVING THEMSELVES AND THE SIMPLE ONES...
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Jyde89: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
This is what you get when an IT student attempt's to do the job of a professor,the guy probably is suffering from defficiency of the holy spirit....lol,anyway,i wish him soonest recovery. And this isn't the 1st time such a thing will happen,so it should'nt be blown out of proportion,the man,i'm sure,went against one of the commandment which says,"thow shall not tempt the lord thy God". Dont no the true cause,just surggesting. Am out
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by GTEE(m): 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
Eya I really pity the pastor because he doesnt know most of the Delieverance on TV are Acted by some underground Nollywood profesional

1 Like

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by charlsecy4(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Devil 1 - Jesus 0

Repent.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by abayolb: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
Na so all dis pastor go dey lie abt dilvrnce even lier oyakilome(lier embasy)dat works only wen u r still in d church cure an old women dat live beside our house of her not earin properly d women even testify in d church,d next 3days dat i gret d woman d woman is status quo she was leta travel in which sumtin was but beside her ears yet but beta dan b4.As 4 d pastor who nid dilvrnce dat go disturb d madman in d world demons,he did'nt knw may he is d president of madness demons u want cure him lyk dat watn d police,sss,army,navy,bokoH,etc of madnes dmöns we stand watch u,nw he was made d VP.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
this

1 Like

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by virgo(f): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
Yeah, we have a pic. Sad story though. sad

[img]http://3.bp..com/-27vUUwzeGTg/T-2f4t92e0I/AAAAAAAAUiM/wJ_dGX2xWgo/s1600/2906mad+man1.jpg[/img]

That is from the scene of the story at Oke-Ado,
Ibadan, Oyo State, on Thursday. Photo: Seye Adeniyi
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Rubyrose: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2012
🙏🙏
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
virgo: Yeah, we have a pic. Sad story though. sad

[img]http://3.bp..com/-27vUUwzeGTg/T-2f4t92e0I/AAAAAAAAUiM/wJ_dGX2xWgo/s1600/2906mad+man1.jpg[/img]

Pastor's got a hot body cheesy
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by abayolb: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
Na so all dis pastor go dey lie abt dilvrnce even lier oyakilome(lier embasy)dat works only wen u r still in d church cure an old women dat live beside our house of her not earin properly d women even testify in d church i watched it,d next 3days dat i gret d woman d woman is status quo she was leta travel in which sumtin was put beside her ears yet but beta dan b4.As 4 d pastor who nid dilvrnce dat go disturb d madman in demons world where his enjoy himself,he did'nt knw may he is d president of madness demons u want cure him lyk dat watn d police,sss,army,navy,bokoH,etc of madnes dmöns we stand watch u,nw he was made d VP.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by SpiritofOkija(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Omo were
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Pakavy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2012
lilkech: chei !!!

assuming the pastor knew he would have arranged for 2 or 3 pigs to be nearby before he began to cast the demons out

HE JUST DIDNT CONTEMPLATE A CONFRONTATION WITH ' LEGION ' in that mad man that day

pastor pele o
gbam
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by SpiritofOkija(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
Rubyrose:

Will like to make correction at the bolded.Not every indigene of Okija is an idol worshipper,Okija is a town of it's own and wasn't destroyed but rather the shrine itself.spirit of okija might not believe in God but that doesn't mean Okijians have the same view as his,Okijians believe in God Almighty firmly, even though Okija is also the home of former Okija shrine, which is dedicated now to Jesus Christ as the only God for all Okija people. @ spirit of okija I prayed that the Lord Jesus Himself will cause you to have a divine and personal encounter with Him before it's too late.

Nwa Ada.. I have a feeling na ibu onye Anambra State.. Anyways, dont bother educating these morons, they are lost souls beyond redemption...
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by eamon360(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2012
freecocoa: Eiyah

I remember when i was much younger,we were told to always shut our eyes very tight and remain in spirit by all means whenever a prayer session(especially hot deliverance prayer)was going on,lest the evil spirit being casted out enters us.

E be like say the pastor no close eye when him dey cast out the spirit of madness,na'im the thing jump enter am.cheesy
Bros u wan try tel me say na 2 madness dey d tunde bodi? atleast d tundey 4 wel na, make only timothy dey crase.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by SpiritofOkija(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2012
exxell: you think its funny abi? You think you gain popularity by taking God to the background. But remember, you just scored GOD 0! Who gave you life? Who feeds you daily? Who gave you the phone or laptop that you use to comment jargon on nairaland? Am so sorry for you. I weep for you. You may not know what you really deed. But I know that you are not ignorant judging from all your comments later. Just keep it up ok? Read psalm 46:10. One day, God will tell you that verse. Unfortunately, it may be your requeim mass. Apologise! Thats my advice for you.

Your opinion not with standing... The score remains SATAN 1 JESUS 0

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2012
Spirit of Okija:
Omo were

Unnecessary insult.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by SpiritofOkija(m): 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Unnecessary insult.

I meant that in a loving, affectionate, endearing way
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
hmm
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by stainny: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
@spirit of Okija

Please do not bring curse uopn your generation. watch your tongue, it is not mandatory you comment after all.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by SpiritofOkija(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
stainny: @spirit of Okija

Please do not bring curse uopn your generation. watch your tongue, it is not mandatory you comment after all.

]

Listen to yourself.. You can comment but I cant...

Nwokem waka pass jor..

exxell: you are devil personified. Ekwensu. Your waterloo is on the way.

I dont go near fountains.. Thank you very much..

But looking at that Devil vs. Jesus picture, Devil take style gather muscle.. He must be working out in hell.. If I were to bet, Jesus stands no chance in that arm wrestling
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

I meant that in a loving, affectionate, endearing way

Right back at you, omo were.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by matty25: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2012
musKeeto: I wish other pastors would run mad too.. like Oritsejafor and that other slapping fool..
You talk like the biggest fool on earth. Most of u take advantage of nairaland to say nonsense. If u come face to face with these pastors, can u even breathe? You better control your stupid mouth before you die or run mad.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by SpiritofOkija(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2012
virgo: Yeah, we have a pic. Sad story though. sad

Imagine say na Oyedepo be this after slapping that babe.. The world would be a better place to live in..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
yea
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by vanstanzy(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Pervert!
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
yea
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by SpiritofOkija(m): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hahahahahaaa

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by vanstanzy(m): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Your opinion not with standing... The score remains SATAN 1 JESUS 0

angry angry angryHOW DARE U COMPARE CHRIST JESUS WITH THE devil? THEY ARE LEAGUES APART. I HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE BUT U WONT BELEIVE ME. "U HAVE LOST UR MEMORY AS A PENANCE FOR UR PAST SINS, IF U WISH TO REGAIN IT, CHANGE UR FRIGIN USERNAME AND STOP BLASPHEMING!" angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by SpiritofOkija(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2012
vanstanzy:

angry angry angryHOW DARE U COMPARE CHRIST JESUS WITH THE devil? THEY ARE LEAGUES APART. I HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE BUT U WONT BELEIVE ME. "U HAVE LOST UR MEMORY AS A PENANCE FOR UR PAST SINS, IF U WISH TO REGAIN IT, CHANGE UR FRIGIN USERNAME AND STOP BLASPHEMING!" angry angry angry

Okay .. I repent!!

Im changing my user I.D.. Spirit of Okija is no more..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre / Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? / Is Jesus Really God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.