Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan (29648 Views)

Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com / Nigerian Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man (PHOTO) / Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2012
uk

1 Like

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Okijajuju1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2012
The new repented Okija
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
u
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Okijajuju1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2012
exxell: Anuohia

Ara ga gba ndi ara... Ask the pastor.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by katilicious(f): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2012
Na wa oh chia. Dat is wat he got 4 inteferin wit d mad man spiritual space. Hope he wil learn his lesson in anoda lif tym.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Okijajuju1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2012
katilicious: Na wa oh chia. Dat is wat he got 4 inteferin wit d mad man spiritual space. Hope he wil learn his lesson in anoda lif tym.

my dear, dont blame him, blame Jesus..

thats how one pastor died in the US from snake bite because he thought 'you shall thread upon serpents and scorpions" scripture was true

1 Like

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
Okija_juju:

my dear, dont blame him, blame Jesus..

thats how one pastor died in the US from snake bite because he thought 'you shall thread upon serpents and scorpions" scripture was true

felifeli: LOL This Ibadan self . Years ago I hear pastor go enter lion cage for zoo because he don get anointing . Anyways sha hungrY lion no sabi anointing o

ROTFLMAO!! grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2012
yea
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Mbuko91(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
abayolb: Na so all dis pastor go dey lie abt dilvrnce even lier oyakilome(lier embasy)dat works only wen u r still in d church cure an old women dat live beside our house of her not earin properly d women even testify in d church i watched it,d next 3days dat i gret d woman d woman is status quo she was leta travel in which sumtin was put beside her ears yet but beta dan b4.As 4 d pastor who nid dilvrnce dat go disturb d madman in demons world where his enjoy himself,he did'nt knw may he is d president of madness demons u want cure him lyk dat watn d police,sss,army,navy,bokoH,etc of madnes dmöns we stand watch u,nw he was made d VP.
what language is dis pls?
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Okijajuju1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
exxell: obara Jesus! Back to where it came from and sender. He whe dwells in the shelter of the most, shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Just watch.

That Pastor has no shelter now and abides on the streets of Ibadan
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2012
kk
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Okijajuju1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
exxell: sharaap you illiterate. BEGONE SATAN! You dont tempt temptation. God never told us to pick up snakes. Dont you ever transliterate the bible. Rather, the bible was using snakes to tell us that we shall always triumph when enemies of GOD like you attack us. So, that bible verse remains true for all eternity. The only person to blame is Satan. I dont even know why I called him your master before. I just realized you are too small for him to use. You lack satan's intelligence and cleverness. You are just trying to use Nairaland as an avenue to gain cheap popularity and fame. But the day the real Devil will come for you, I know what the likes of you do on their death bed: RUN.

Na this your character na ehn put that Pastor for yawa now.. #be gone #be gone.. Now he is gone..
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2012
hmmm
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
hmm
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2012
Okija_juju:

Na this your character na ehn put that Pastor for yawa now.. #be gone #be gone.. Now he is gone..
Just for the record, the pastor is not gone. I believe God has a plan for everything that happens. God will rescue him if he so wishes.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
Okija_juju:

That Pastor has no shelter now and abides on the streets of Ibadan
Je rie nni. Agu na awa gi onu. Iricha nni, inakpuo ura! Pure.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Mbuko91(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
exxell: abeg ask me o. Hahahahahahahaha. It resembles English. But I doubt if it is the one currently in use. Maybe, thats the version that will be in place come 2015 when the level of illiteracy, truancy and half-baked undergraduates in Nigeria clocks 100%. Hahahahahaha. I cant believe someone posted this online!
do you know i didnt finish reading it...i had to ask just incase my eyes and brain have gone dead! Him come even type plenty 'taborism' join....oweghi ihie anya amn hu na nairaland....ma ndi ma ihie ma ndi kpojuru nsi na onu ha! Ne wa o
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Revolva(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2012
I can't stop laffin that's what I call transfer of madness contagious

Now the mumu pastor has now gotten his share of the madness enjoy broda preach d madness
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2012
exxell: SHARAAAAAP. SHATAAAAAP. SHEREEEEEP. BEGONE SATAN IN JESUS NAME AND BE BANISHED TO ABYSS FOREVER WHERE YOUR MASTER IS! Dont confuse our sister by changing the topic. Everything she said was practically about you. She was condemning your soul to hell unless you repent. She was only against those who were against okija in general because of a son of darkness like you. Dont confuse her to your side with your antics. It aint gonna work. To cap it, YOU ARE THE LOST SOUL BEYOND REDEMPTION. NOT INNOCENT NAIRALANDERS!
I thought Banishment comes after judgment.

To all those who have cursed me in the name of your God, Ill be submitting your ids to my high priest this evening..
Ill prove to you that my God is the real God, pagans....

The Bible wont protect you. Its just a book, like any other..
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Winken: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Devil 1 - Jesus 0

you are a big fo.ol
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Winken: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2012
musKeeto: I wish other pastors would run mad too.. like Oritsejafor and that other slapping fool..

your papa go run mad first
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by tayork(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2012
Please,GOD KNWS ALL..DNT ARGUE,D GUY DAT SAID JESUS 0 SATAN 1...i dnt think ur ok,u nid 2 b check up
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
exxell: Jesus was crucified to save the world from your master because of our sins. Now, we are redeemed except you whom we are still giving a chance to repent. Satan is way too below Jesus. He is not even fit to clean Jesus sandals!

Stop Defaming Satan - It is libelous
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by fankasibe: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2012
@Spirit of Okija, you no get any atom of sense, don't u ever in ur life talk to other peoples religion like that.....i'm a muslim but i respect any religion that worship my God.
You guyz should all respect God who is everywhere watching you.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by kilanko5: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2012
Deliverance Ministry is a powerful one. if God is not leading you to it, please stay clear of it or else u will be disgraced like that soul called Pastor.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by ALADE4J2: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
~Bluetooth:

you mean Oyedepo and Adeboye ? grin

may God have mercy on you
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
fankasibe:
@Spirit of Okija, you no get any atom of sense, don't u ever in ur life talk to other peoples religion like that.....i'm a muslim but i respect any religion that worship my God.
You guyz should all respect God who is everywhere watching you.

Christians dont worship your God.. Stay in your lane you potential suicide bomber... angry
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by ALADE4J2: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2012

I pray that God will open your eyes so that can see the Light
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by ALADE4J2: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
musKeeto: I wish other pastors would run mad too.. like Oritsejafor and that other slapping fool..

I have this feeling that you will soon discover Christ and spread His gospel just like Saul who later became Paul. My sincere prayer is for God to forgive you of all your unguided uttereances
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
"the Nigerian Tribune left the scene" grin
before the film ended?
Una for stay! Amibo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2012
ALADE4J2:

I pray that God will open your eyes so that can see the Light

And I pray that you get to damascus and the scales fall off of your eyes.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
ALADE4J2:

I have this feeling that you will soon discover Christ and spread His gospel just like Saul who later became Paul. My sincere prayer is for God to forgive you of all your unguided uttereances

Eh ya...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? / Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) / Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.