Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan (29670 Views)

Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com / Nigerian Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man (PHOTO) / Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by gbadexy(m): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2012
May God have mercy on me.
This story is sooooooo funny if it weren't serious.
The pastor was first of all arguing seriously with a mad man! What coherent exchange were they having? I suspect the so called pastor was mad all along or the demonic spirit (jinn) inside the mad man invited his friend to inhabit the pastor also for disturbing his peace.
I can't stop laughing as I am typing this (can't help it) . The mad man and mad pastor now sat together like colleagues finally.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by cashmentor(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2012
Idi-Amin:

If the so called God watches his own like you say, why wasn't he watching the numerous pastors and assiatant pastors on the Dana flight. Oh I see, from your explanation above, those pastors on the Dana flight are not real men of God. Abeg throw away foolishness and grow up!
i don't take insults here as i don't insult any1 just like that, so watch ur language....!
A true Man of God will see a Vision not to take that flight, (Paul, Phillip, and so many others are testimonies to this) except God wants to simply allow it Happen.... There's a huge diff btw "calling urself a man of God and Having, developing and builing a Relationship with God.... Go read ur Bible and peace outta ma front!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2012
Idi-Amin:

I take God beg you, dont degrade baba Fela so low to that level, by comparing abami-eda to these so called Men of God.
Baba Fela had more spiritual awareness than most of these blind pastors

Fela was a prophet not a fraudster.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by IdiAmin2(m): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2012
~Bluetooth:

It's only the proletarian that worry about religion,the upper class dont give a damn even when you paupers kill yourselves.A large percent of Nigeria's problem will be solved if Nigerian pastors can challenge and openly criticize the corrupt ruling class !

True talk, na poor masses need the opium religion provides so that they can handle their struggles and problem. The ruling class don't give a sqaut about religion. Do you hearof them Rothschild, Rockefellers, Dangotes, Gates, Buffet and co talking about going to heaven to walk on streets of gold. FOR WHAT The poor needs an escapre route from his problematic life on earth so religion provides that
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 29, 2012
yea
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by IdiAmin2(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Fela was a prophet not a fraudster.

Gbam! After Baba don high after 1 big jumbo size, the kind of uterances that come from his mouth. Baba will talk about the political situation of Nigeria and Africa and tell you exactly what is going to happen with elections, economy and other national issues. I've been to the shrine off Allen Avenue many time, and witnessed it. A real prophet not afraid to ay the truth!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2012
yea

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by IdiAmin2(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2012
[b][/b]
exxell: you think its funny abi? You think you gain popularity by taking God to the background. But remember, you just scored GOD 0! Who gave you life? Who feeds you daily? Who gave you the phone or laptop that you use to comment jargon on nairaland? Am so sorry for you. I weep for you. You may not know what you really deed. But I know that you are not ignorant judging from all your comments later. Just keep it up ok? Read psalm 46:10. One day, God will tell you that verse. Unfortunately, it may be your requeim mass. Apologise! Thats my advice for you.

Who gave you life? - Answer: his papa and mama
Who feeds you daily? - Answer: his mama na!!! till the day he marry, then his wife took over that responsibilty.
Who gave you the phone or laptop that you use to comment jargon on nairaland? - Answer: the shop owner at Computer village, after Spirit of Okija gave his hard earned money in exchange for it.

Hope this answers for your questions grin grin
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by vilively: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Your point was I had no respect for my dad which could be interpreted to mean I wasnt raised right.. You should never bring peoples parents into a discussion.. I dont play around with that subject matter..

I am really sorry for the father comment as well and would delete it now.. I let my anger get the better of me.. Accept my sincerest apologies..

Wow ..so u have a heart afterall
Pls don't let your tongue destroy,any good in there.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by IdiAmin2(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
exxell: and after enjoying their billions here on earth, do you take it to heaven! Abacha will gist you more. I just laugh at you guys.

And after living your poverty driven life here on earth, what do you take to heaven?
Ok, I see, there are streets of gold waiting for you somewhere there in the skies.
My guy, wake up from your slumber and stop believing in fantasy stories.
Abacha has lived his life and gone, to where? nobody knows. And don't the man and say he has gone to hell
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Mbuko91(m): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
Idi-Amin:

If the so called God watches his own like you say, why wasn't he watching the numerous pastors and assiatant pastors on the Dana flight. Oh I see, from your explanation above, those pastors on the Dana flight are not real men of God. Abeg throw away foolishness and grow up!
islamic juvenille delinquent!
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by lion042(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
hahahahahahaha
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by omonikiba(f): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
See them, because God is silent and leave us to the choice we make does not mean He is not a consuming fire.

@spirit of okija, like okija was destroyed and all its worshippers scattered, if you dont repent and accept Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour,one day, you may cry in hell to Jesus to save you but then it will be too late, why will you choose this path of yours? come to Jesus and leave okija because it did not save its worshippers.

@bluetooth, you need Jesus in your life, God did not save Jesus on the cross because He was carrying your sins and that of the whole world, Jesus did it to save humanity from the fall of Adam. No matter the sins you have committed, please come to Jesus for cleansing.

@Muskeeto, come to Jesus He will change you name and remove curse from you and your descendants.

@all, who at every mention of the name of God in a man's life you come here to say all kinds of things, fear God and keep His commandment for this is the whole duty of man.

i am glad, Jesus resurrected but which of of you here who serve other gods can testify your god resurrected when he died? remember what man fear most is death, Jesus did not fear it, He took it with all humility to the cross, so that you and i will not die. Heaven is real guys and hell is as well very real. Lets honour God in the lives of the men of God.

as for the man who ran mad for praying for a mad man, am sure He was not led by God, he himself might have secret sins, Jesus is never a looser as some of you think. Those who rain curses on our friends here for mentioning the name of God in desdain, come on, dont do it, you may not be too different from them if you do, they dont understand and they have not gotten the opporunity you have gotten neither have they tasted of what you have tasted, so curse not, but let them know the truth by answering their questions, never reply in the same way they did, remember the golden rule. Do differently in your replies else they will go astray the more. it is my prayer that God himself will led them to Christ in Jesus name. Amennnnnnnn. JESUS IS LORD.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Bestbby(f): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2012
Wonders shall neva cease[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Mbuko91(m): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2012
Idi-Amin:

True talk, na poor masses need the opium religion provides so that they can handle their struggles and problem. The ruling class don't give a sqaut about religion. Do you hearof them Rothschild, Rockefellers, Dangotes, Gates, Buffet and co talking about going to heaven to walk on streets of gold. FOR WHAT The poor needs an escapre route from his problematic life on earth so religion provides that
yyou talk of class,affluence and money like we all dont know uv got ur billions in kobo!
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by gegee(m): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2012
well this is sad
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by felifeli: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2012
LOL This Ibadan self . Years ago I hear pastor go enter lion cage for zoo because he don get anointing . Anyways sha hungrY lion no sabi anointing o
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2012
felifeli: LOL This Ibadan self . Years ago I hear pastor go enter lion cage for zoo because he don get anointing . Anyways sha hungrY lion no sabi anointing o

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Bestbby(f): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mind ur tongue, u son of a bitch
Spirit of Okija: Devil 1 - Jesus 0
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Abiolachiefo(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
and you'll say your enemies are destroying you. GOD FORGIVE YOU!
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Scattermototo: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2012
The pastor wanted to advertise his business and his juju, and luck ran against him.Prayer worrior indeed!
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by amiskurie(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2012
Wow Tsquare,I believe they can make it big in the lunatic industry jst like psquare did in the music industry.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by cashmentor(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Religion should preach salvation not prosperity and deliverance.
i partialy Agree with you! Religion is about Saving Lives, Wining souls, Confessing Christ as the Lord just like u wrote, buh u do need Money to make things Happen, u need Money to Buy planes to move round the Globe wining Souls, u need Money to make ur life Comfortable.... It's not Gods Will to be Poor- people need to understand this...yes, i agree, there're Fake, anti Christ pastors everywhere, buh, by their fruits one should surely Know them...
N:b....even mother Theresa needed money to touch lives, so money and prosperity cannot be seperated from Christainity, just don't allow it take centre stage!
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Gentleboby: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2012

BUT YOU KNOW ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE AND MAY HIS NAME BE GLORIFIED.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by chines4(m): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hmmm the hunter in now the hunted
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by omonikiba(f): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2012
i also see that its when it come to men of God, Pastors and children of God issue that Seun and other moderators dont hide any post by members, they allow everything thing to come up. Seun and all you moderators, you need Jesus Christ in your lives. kai see man.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by nagoma(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2012
When bush meat pursue hunter ...katakata
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2012
musKeeto: I wish other pastors would run mad too.. like Oritsejafor and that other slapping fool..

Bros watin concearn u abi u be bokoharam
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by deleo16(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
this issue is a serious issue pastors this days just lay hands on people without seeking Gods opinion about it first good we shall cast out demons,trample upon serpent but thats not enough. and coming to spirirtual issue or relationship with God is a stage is like grown from a child to an adult there is no double promtion with God u need to pass true each stage and stay dwell in is love so stay away from sin God is holy and if you sin you have an advocate with the father cause we are human, so God can give the the go ahead about it but if he doesnt want u to do the job he will let you know BY CONTINUOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD,a person can be poor and still be a friend of God ,a person can be rich and still be a friend of God poeple look at the wrong thing money has blindfolded people that dey feel if they dont have money God is this and that ,the so called rich people only show u the good side do many of you know what they are going through apart from the riches e.g steve job health issue or mj christianity is not a hubby is a lifestyle because every seconds we are at war(spiritual war)with the dark side devil no dey rest so as a christian we should be spiritually alert accept jeusus today.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by chiefarian47(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
muskeeto,u r making mistake u don't jump to conclusion and is not gud to mention names. Heaven wil judge everybody.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by ifihearam: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
Why are you so gullible??
Who saw it
Where is the pix
So after tribune got there dey couldn't snap a foto abi?
May lies kill u
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by ogboss: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
Pls we need another stronger pastor who will go and deliver both of dem grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Right Prayer For Repentance From Sin / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre / Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.