Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan (29647 Views)

Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com / Nigerian Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man (PHOTO) / Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by GboyegaD(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Maybe thats because the girl wasnt a witch like the Pastor accused her of being..

Infact, I dare Oyedepo to go and heal this particular crase man.. Make we see who go chop slap..

Dude!!

Now I think of it, the Devil seems to be quite strong.. WOW!!! Why havent people noticed this?! He even Killed Jesus!!

Who is that?!

You are just a wannabe trying to catch some fun not knowing you are displaying your ignorance.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2012
GboyegaD:

You are just a wannabe trying to catch some fun not knowing you are displaying your ignorance.

Yay!!! Mr smartass.. You are such a genius..

Okay, I've noticed you.. Now drex
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by kennytidistar(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
Jesus i know! Paul i know but who are you? there are celestial body and there are terestial body. you cannot cast out demon with demon. Just passing.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Redhot111(m): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
musKeeto: I wish other pastors would run mad too.. like Oritsejafor and that other slapping fool..
three mad men altogether. Tunde, timothy n musteeto cheesycheesy
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by escobar07(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2012
The pastor fit even be mad man b4 d encounter
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by lepasharon(f): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
why is this so funny?How come we never hear any thing like this happening in the western world?
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by juman(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
Probably they are not mad people.

They may be pretending so that to have chance to do bad things.

It was common in 90's pretending like mad men.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by peterugoobi(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
"He" that was in the mad man was greater than "He" that was in the pastor.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by abayolb: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2012

Mbuko91:

do you know i didnt finish reading it...i had to ask just incase my eyes and brain have gone dead! Him come even type plenty 'taborism'
join....oweghi ihie anya amn hu na nairaland....ma ndi ma ihie ma ndi kpojuru nsi na onu ha! Ne wa o
mr guru!u shld com teach me GNS,its hard 2 bliv since u fool had been brainwashed and leave wit low thinkin faculty hw so called pastors bought plane for God,latest car 4 God,Buid manson houses 4 God and used faked deliverance to lure u so can called dem man of God,even ur lier oyakilome or wat he his name who cares was banned in SA,i wil advise u 2 go to gigeon village along after muwe/ibafo ask who demolished some houses there is not ur so called remdeem dat want 2 used veto power 2 claim all d land in which they only bought part of d land.ode,umbanka,orieope,4 wat u typed
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by GboyegaD(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Yay!!! Mr smartass.. You are such a genius..

Okay, I've noticed you.. Now drex

Poor you, na so truth dey pain you? o ma se oooo.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by jessMena(f): 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
OMG...d mad man has a very strong demon n not all pastors shud conduct deliverance.God hv mercy
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by gulfer: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
The pastor remained in state of insanity until the Nigerian Tribune left the scene of the incident.
This is 21st century na, where the pictures na?
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Odeyaletoyin: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2012
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Caseyfresh: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2012
@ moskeeto and bluetooth, be care not to incure God's route.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by 190: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2012
exxell: Thats the problem with Nigeria. Every wants to show skills. JESUS with all his Godly power didnt kill demons and he didnt just send them out like that. He rather sent them into pigs. But we hear pastors nowadays praying " I cast and bind you. Begone in Jesus name. karishika samadora, yerimamamamayeri, rasta rasta motherfucker gbum gbum, waya waya uroboscata" Whats the meaning of all these? Speaking in tongues ke? Laugh wan kill me. O boy belzeebul and legion no dey hear italian or whatever language that thing is. You guys should remember that devil was once an angel. And remember, you cant kill an angel. Rather you banish him or her or them to another kingdom or entity like a pig. Thats what God did to Lucifer when he became a bad angel. God banished him to hell. Bottomline is this; Nigerians when you see where they are casting out demons and you are not strong both spiritually and physically, I have only two words for you: TEAR RACE.

[size=28pt]ROTFLMFAOOOOOO!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by 190: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2012
exxell: Thats the problem with Nigeria. Every wants to show skills. JESUS with all his Godly power didnt kill demons and he didnt just send them out like that. He rather sent them into pigs. But we hear pastors nowadays praying " I cast and bind you. Begone in Jesus name. karishika samadora, yerimamamamayeri, rasta rasta motherfucker gbum gbum, waya waya uroboscata" Whats the meaning of all these? Speaking in tongues ke? Laugh wan kill me. O boy belzeebul and legion no dey hear italian or whatever language that thing is. You guys should remember that devil was once an angel. And remember, you cant kill an angel. Rather you banish him or her or them to another kingdom or entity like a pig. Thats what God did to Lucifer when he became a bad angel. God banished him to hell. Bottomline is this; Nigerians when you see where they are casting out demons and you are not strong both spiritually and physically, I have only two words for you: TEAR RACE.

[size=28pt]ROTFLMFAOOOOOO!![/size]
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by 190: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
felifeli: LOL This Ibadan self . Years ago I hear pastor go enter lion cage for zoo because he don get anointing . Anyways sha hungrY lion no sabi anointing o

[size=28pt]DOA!! grin grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by bombwar(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2012
Idi-Amin:
[b][/b]

Who gave you life? - Answer: his papa and mama
Who feeds you daily? - Answer: his mama na!!! till the day he marry, then his wife took over that responsibilty.
Who gave you the phone or laptop that you use to comment jargon on nairaland? - Answer: the shop owner at Computer village, after Spirit of Okija gave his hard earned money in exchange for it.

Hope this answers for your questions grin grin
Bros u r Madddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Lagoseko(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
@ sprit of okija. pls wdr ur statement. any sin is forgivabl, but sin against holy spirit is not. this one. u ve been WARNED
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2012
musKeeto:
I thought Banishment comes after judgment.

To all those who have cursed me in the name of your God, Ill be submitting your ids to my high priest this evening..
Ill prove to you that my God is the real God, pagans....

The Bible wont protect you. Its just a book, like any other..
Je nyuo nsi guy. Nsi na akpa gi. Otula. Nobody tests God!
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by lepasharon(f): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Pastor's got a hot body cheesy

loool
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by MrMandilas: 12:33am On Jun 30, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Devil 1 - Jesus 0
Beware how u use the name of God... Galatian 6-7 God is not mocked,whatsoever you sow,that u will reap! Take note.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Lawe: 2:13am On Jun 30, 2012
Some were deceived in2 blivin d miracles in d tv can really b done openly! well, we all know those ones were stage managed! cos if true why do we stil av our streets full of these same maladies! those clergies shud troop out to d street and win souls for themselves,since it easy as a victim to "just bliv it"!?
but,nay! they cant and shant,infact they run from d disgrace it will bring as others dat tried it av witnessed!?
This one was unlucky,"he meet an Anaconda in his drainage"!
"Thruth is truely distinct"
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by chibu05(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2012
a reward for abusing God's name

if pastor's power is from God
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by phunmydahdah(f): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2012
Spirit of okija ‎​​​A̶̲̥̅♏ sori F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ U̶̲̥̅̊, i U̶̲̥̅̊ talk as if dnt believe I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ God U̶̲̥̅̊ better watch wat U̶̲̥̅̊ will b sayin wit ur mouth
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by phemweb: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2012

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by lepasharon(f): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2012
^it looks staged!
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Smooth278(m): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Devil 1 - Jesus 0

Got jst one word for u "IMBE!!!"
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by amor4ce(m): 5:13am On Jul 01, 2012
If it was not staged but actually true, the reason is clear:
Mark 16:17. “But these signs will accompany these who believe: in my name they will cast out demons, and they will speak in new languages.”

Christians call upon another name which has never been HIS!

https://www.nairaland.com/960200/christians-worship-zeus-christ-all
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Mbuko91(m): 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2012
abayolb:
mr guru!u shld com teach me GNS,its hard 2 bliv since u fool had been brainwashed and leave wit low thinkin faculty hw so called pastors bought plane for God,latest car 4 God,Buid manson houses 4 God and used faked deliverance to lure u so can called dem man of God,even ur lier oyakilome or wat he his name who cares was banned in SA,i wil advise u 2 go to gigeon village along after muwe/ibafo ask who demolished some houses there is not ur so called remdeem dat want 2 used veto power 2 claim all d land in which they only bought part of d land.ode,umbanka,orieope,4 wat u typed
eyaaaaaaa....u still dey add salt to injury...well,u'r intellectually handicapped! That,i can see from your ignominous comment...well,if you need GNS tutorials,call me and fix an amount to pay me....slowpoke....b
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by studM(m): 12:04am On Jul 08, 2012
musKeeto: I wish other pastors would run mad too.. like Oritsejafor and that other slapping fool..

Woe betide u!may d spirit of insanity visit u!if I b a man of God,as u have said concerning God's annointed,and because a man is snared by his word,so shall it b un2 u ds same year!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? / Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) / Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.