Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans (39221 Views)

All Nigerians Look Alike / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? / Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2012
There is no secret about the white man's advancement than being organized. I have been saying it, the day Nigerians learn to be organized the day they start advancing.Indeed, large numbers of black society lacked organizability.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2012
corinna: It is not just nigerians alone. Truth is many black people infact feel inferior to the white race for folowing reasons
1. our history have been re-constructed and as a result we have been educated to feel that way.
2. Unlike us (blacks) white people love themselves and as a result they place much value on every individual belonging to their race. In other words they love, encourage and support one another. While we hate our colour, hate ourselves and vent out our frustration on anybody that look like us. Any one darker than us; we call ugly and those that are light skinned we call beautiful. - These are the main reason why black neighbourhood and black nations reman under-developed
3. We honour and idolise the whites who make us feel us feel small and whose language we do not understand and hate, stereotype even our neighbour who are of other ethnicity.
4. My list can go on and on but let it stop but not without saying that not all blacks/nigerians feel inferoir to whites and also not all whites feel superior to blacks but then, if we act inferior to them; then what can the do but pity us.
5. Solution: let´s begin to love ourselves and others irrespective of language or nation and we will prosper and nolonger feel incompetent before a white man which in most cases we are even mentally and physically better than.
Blackteeth: Its all about the difference in culture. The white man's culture which involves the zeal to explore, innovate and adventure is what places him where he is today. This culture is been passed from generation to generation. The black man's culture involves very little zeal to innovate, explore, research and learn. If a white boy grows up in a black society he would take up the "uncivilized" African culture. The reverse is also the case when a black boy grows up in a white community.

corinna: It is not just nigerians alone. Truth is many black people infact feel inferior to the white race for folowing reasons
1. our history have been re-constructed and as a result we have been educated to feel that way.
2. Unlike us (blacks) white people love themselves and as a result they place much value on every individual belonging to their race. In other words they love, encourage and support one another. While we hate our colour, hate ourselves and vent out our frustration on anybody that look like us. Any one darker than us; we call ugly and those that are light skinned we call beautiful. - These are the main reason why black neighbourhood and black nations reman under-developed
3. We honour and idolise the whites who make us feel us feel small and whose language we do not understand and hate, stereotype even our neighbour who are of other ethnicity.
4. My list can go on and on but let it stop but not without saying that not all blacks/nigerians feel inferoir to whites and also not all whites feel superior to blacks but then, if we act inferior to them; then what can the do but pity us.
5. Solution: let´s begin to love ourselves and others irrespective of language or nation and we will prosper and nolonger feel incompetent before a white man which in most cases we are even mentally and physically better than.
Blackteeth: Its all about the difference in culture. The white man's culture which involves the zeal to explore, innovate and adventure is what places him where he is today. This culture is been passed from generation to generation. The black man's culture involves very little zeal to innovate, explore, research and learn. If a white boy grows up in a black society he would take up the "uncivilized" African culture. The reverse is also the case when a black boy grows up in a white community.

Best comments so far.

We should also note that African, Asians and Native Americans had their great civilizations when caucasians were still living in caves.

If we as black Africans wants to move forward in this modern world, we need to embrace and develop our own philosophies to life; abandon extreeme materialism and make education: both formal and informal, part of our nature.

If i may add, the Jews have made great contributions to western civilization than most people have observed and they don't consider themselves "white". A lot of inventions and fortune 500 companies were started and still headed by them including your beloved google, facebook, raph lauren , tommy hilfiger, star bucks, major big banks and many others. Jews are also majority of Nobel laurate winners. They control 60% of US senate and a lot of them in the House of Rep. Karl max and many great philosophers that theorized our world and political discourse, many were jewish. Soviet union were arranged and controlled by them.

So stop giving the white man more due than he deserves. But i must admit caucasians make hardworking blue collar workers.

It is very easy to differentiate between caucasians and jews; their big nose, kinky hair and their brown skin is very telling. LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by mrrock: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2012
@nevderek
The post never said whether whites are more technologically advanced but rather why do Nigerians see them as advanced; infering as a race.
I for one do not see white people as advanced race, if for anything I see them otherwise. I often marvel why our forefathers had to fall for slavery and colonization.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by miky(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
smsgrouper: You use a computer or mobile phone to write this ur post, we drive a car, yu wear shirt an trouser, you speak english, you go like go uk or usa etc. You com dey ask why we look at them as if they are superior. Ofcos they are

slave mentality doesn't takes more than 100 yrs to go away...funny enough black americans are the same here... but as far as all that go, i guess i should be looking up to the asians since most of my stuff is japanese??
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Orikinla(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
[size=48pt]Most Nigerians do. Especially Nigerian girls who are crazy over relaxing their hair, wearing Oyinbo wigs and extensions to let their hair flow like white chicks.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2012
Orikinla: [size=48pt]Most Nigerians do. Especially Nigerian girls who are crazy over relaxing their hair, wearing Oyinbo wigs and extensions to let their hair flow like white chicks.[/size]
There is nothing about mind-over-matter in your comment. It saddens me to see comment like this.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by AkpuNku2: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2012
dasparrow:

Please speak for yourself. They are YOU and YOUR family's superior. They can never be my superior because they succumb to sickness and death just like any other human being out there. Christ Jesus alone is my superior. With this kinda mindset, no wonder Nigerians in Nigeria 'worship' them. I have been around whites practically all my life and I am yet to see what it is about them that will make me want to think they are better. They are just very good at conniving and taking credit for some inventions that they were not the original brain child of. This is why they can come to Africa and steal all our resources back then and even now while you people sit there like mugus grinning from ear to ear. Many of them, especially the ones from america are very dumb and don't even know Arica is a continent. Keep worshipping them you hear? Then you wonder why they treat Africans like crap! My respect for Nigerians continue to diminish with this kind of mindset people like you have.

Mr man stop pretending, they are your superior including all your family's

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by taharqa: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
Billyonaire: The painful truth is that the so called white men, are better evolved homo sapiens. Blacks are the earlier human species that existed....but whites are better evolved species. Ever thought why an average black man is selfish than average white ?
Now u re been very SILLY. I dont know why ppl who re veri ignorant of tins(in dis case,hv no clue bout Genetics nd History) project dier ignorance on oda nd mk d biggest 'assertions'. Look at u sayin one group is more advancd cos d oda is more selfish!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by dagreen14: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
Kay-Dee:

Says who ? shocked shocked Pls do NOT belittle yourself by thinking of them as superior and yourself inferior. Everyone is equal regardless of race or colour, they may have made inventions, yes, but we have coloured people that have also made outstanding achievements in different areas of life and in some cases, black people/Nigerians have even done better than their oyibo counterparts.
My guy please back your story and name the nigerians
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
Olodostein:

Best comments so far.

We should also note that African, Asians and Native Americans had their great civilizations when caucasians were still living in caves.

If we as black Africans wants to move forward in this modern world, we need to embrace and develop our own philosophies to life; abandon extreeme materialism and make education: both formal and informal, part of our nature.

If i may add, the Jews have made great contributions to western civilization than most people have observed and they don't consider themselves "white". A lot of inventions and fortune 500 companies were started and still headed by them including your beloved google, facebook, raph lauren , tommy hilfiger, star bucks, major big banks and many others. Jews are also majority of Nobel laurate winners. They control 60% of US senate and a lot of them in the House of Rep. Karl max and many great philosophers that theorized our world and political discourse, many were jewish. Soviet union were arranged and controlled by them.

So stop giving the white man more due than he deserves. But i must admit caucasians make hardworking blue collar workers.

It is very easy to differentiate between caucasians and jews; their big nose, kinky hair and their brown skin is very telling. LOL.

I honestly don't know how the Jews do it. They are like 2% of the American population but comprise 48% of American billionaires. Hated and persecuted for 1000's of years but always on top. Always in control. Always 100 steps ahead. Exceedingly cunning and slimy (ha!), but also amazingly smart. Running everything in entertainment, finance, media, politics, business/corporations, economies. Winning all numerous Nobel prizes in hard sciences and arts. SMH I would not even mind it one bit if black people were hated but were running things. How to even start to usurp the world in our favor when we find it hard to even clean house? We have a long way to go sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by IG: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2012
Please let's stop assuming that everything that comes from the west was invented by White people. Some of the most important tools in our lives were black inventions but they simply never get publicity because of the racist media we have. Just consider the following

1- Dr Mark Dean is a black man that invented the mordern PC, read more about him http://www.black-inventor.com/Dr-Mark-Dean.asp
2- The Cellular phone was invented by a black man called Henry Sampson
3- Benjamin Benneker was the first person to build a working clock in continental America, also a black man.
4- Elijah McCoy has 57 different US patents for his inventions.

Other black inventions in modern times include, the lawn mower, spark plug, refrigerators, elevators and the traffic lights.
The first human to build a machine that allows people to fly is a black Arab (Moor) called Ibn Firnas.

So those giving credit for our modern tech driven society to the white man are simply ignorant. Again even in Nigeria, most parts of the North don't really see the white man as superior.
In some parts, they are even considered somewhat uncultured.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2012
nnenna.1:

I honestly don't know how the Jews do it. They are like 2% of the American population but comprise 48% of American billionaires. Hated and persecuted for 1000's of years but always on top. Always in control. Always 100 steps ahead. Exceedingly cunning and slimy (ha!), but also amazingly smart. Running everything in entertainment, finance, media, politics, business/corporations, economies. Winning all numerous Nobel prizes in hard sciences and arts. SMH I would not even mind it one bit if black people were hated but were running things. How to even start to usurp the world in our favor when we find it hard to even clean house? We have a long way to go sha.
Stop spreading rumor!

Now, who is a Jew? Define it for me,please!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by frankmoney(m): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
mrrock: @post.
Are you talking about the same greedy whites that yahoo boy have disorganized their sense of logic?. The same foolish whites that they say are sending millions of dollars to yahoo boys?. You don't know who Nigerians are!. You must be a very inferior id depressed village man.
abeg be positive & say smtn gd olodo...we are talking abt developments & ur talking ant yahoo....facrook lyk u
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2012
nnenna.1:

You are very informed. Many people still wonder how they do it. What a lot of people don't understand is that the Jews are very natural people. They understand nature and nature is science. A jewish philosopher of mathematics once said that "mathematics is the language God used to define nature". That is one of the reasons they study pure sciences. Because that is how you unlock the secret of nature. They apply these principles to other facets of life. Has it ever occured to you why a jewish psychologist won a nobel price in economics? They came to realize that if you understand human psycology, you will be able to understand the markets. They embrace what other people neglect.

They eat natural kosher meals ,yet, they sell junks to the population. They will tell you its business, that if you were smart enough, you should know that organic food is best. That is why people label them greedy and cunny.

Centuries of persecution have taught them a lot. They learn from experience and from mistakes civilizations they lived in made and apply it. They learned and understood the principles of money from ancient babylon and still apply till today. They don't value fiat paper money and things other people are crazy about. They value gold and nature.

We are in the last phase of human civilization and that is the Green revolution. Africans are also natural and better positioned to take advantage of it. But we will know if we will learn from mistakes of other civilizations or be doomed.

Malcolm x jewish employer told him back in 1960's America that if they weren't smart and vigilant, the white man would treat them worse.

They get their inspiration from the bible and above all, they are Humble unlike the so called "superior whiteman" most nigerians and blacks worship.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
Olodostein:

You are very informed. Many people still wonder how they do it. What a lot of people don't understand is that the Jews are very natural people. They understand nature and nature is science. A jewish philosopher of mathematics once said that "mathematics is the language God used to define nature". That is one of the reasons they study pure sciences. Because that is how you unlock the secret of nature. They apply these principles to other facets of life. Has it ever occured to you why a jewish psychologist won a nobel price in economics? They came to realize that if you understand human psycology, you will be able to understand the markets. They embrace what other people neglect.

They eat natural kosher meals ,yet, they sell junks to the population. They will tell you its business, that if you were smart enough, you should know that organic food is best. That is why people label them greedy and cunny.

Centuries of persecution have taught them a lot. They learn from experience and from mistakes civilizations they lived in made and apply it. They learned and understood the principles of money from ancient babylon and still apply till today. They don't value fiat paper money and things other people are crazy about. They value gold and nature.

We are in the last phase of human civilization and that is the Green revolution. Africans are also natural and better positioned to take advantage of it. But we will know if we will learn from mistakes of other civilizations or be doomed.

Malcolm x jewish employer told him back in 1960's America that if they weren't smart and vigilant, the white man would treat them worse.

They get their inspiration from the bible and above all, they are Humble unlike the so called "superior whiteman" most nigerians and blacks worship.
Okay. Who is a Jew? I need your definition of a Jew,please.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by lepasharon(f): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
They say blacks have a low IQ undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
all4naija: Okay. Who is a Jew? I need your definition of a Jew,please.

Go and ask Albert Einstein, Rothschild. Okenedo- paul's wife in hotel rwanda and your beloved lover boy - Ramsey Noah.

Besides, Google is your friend. My friend.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by lagcity(m): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
frankmoney: This stuff is very common in nigeria when people see a white man its like dy have seen an alien & dy treat him as if his special....lol....wonna knw why?

But they ARE alien, sort of. It's not about white being superior, it's about them looking completely different. Let me tell you what happens when you take a white man to a remote village in Africa. All the little kids will run after him as he walks on. But if the white man turns around to touch or shake hands with the kids, they all run away. It's all fascination because they look so different. I can remember how shocked I was when I discovered that "redheads" didn't dye their hair orange; that's the natural color! I have seen black hair and white hair. Now orange hair? That's amazing!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by honour6(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
Nope, our fathers may have seen them as their superior, but we sef them as our magas, maga don pay, shout a... ;DNope, our fathers may have seen them as their superior, but we sef them as our magas, maga don pay, shout a...
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by stupor(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
ARCHAIC POINT !

If nigerians could go abroad and be best graduating student in several of their Ivory Tower and Royal UNiversities,Colleges and other institutions don't you think it is white men that found nigerians quite Quintessential like you've wrongly juxtaposed .

Do Your analysis well,Nigerians don't give too fcks and hoots about anyone including co-Nigerians themselves in as much as they can Co-habit and tolerate eachother's differences peacfully,true Naija no send You !

Come Festac and Mile 22 Amuwo make you come see Italians,South-Americans,Chinese wey Naija's train as dem boku dey serve us Hot-Pepper Soup and Isi-Ewu. For Hotels and Mini-Joints around. Mchew !!!

Go check also Nigerians in Top-Flight global organizations,na dia you go fear fear.

Lastly,Nigerians are peaceful people and Anti-racists,you can only trip a naija person,when you are an open minded,go-getting and money-conscious individual.

Asides that be you,causasian,afrodisiac,browwn,red,blue or white ,naija people no really send you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by lagcity(m): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2012
honour6: Nope, our fathers may have seen them as their superior, but we sef them as our magas, maga don pay, shout a... ;DNope, our fathers may have seen them as their superior, but we sef them as our magas, maga don pay, shout a...

grin bad boy. imagine one oyibo wan play me maga yesterday. i dey for gas station, the guy approached me and started telling me story about his car ran out of gas and he doesn't have money, make i give am money. I come talk say i no get cash but i go use my credit card buy gas for am. it turns out the mugu no even get car. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by expat: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
I love the pics from page 1 smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2012
smsgrouper: You use a computer or mobile phone to write this ur post, we drive a car, yu wear shirt an trouser, you speak english, you go like go uk or usa etc. You com dey ask why we look at them as if they are superior. Ofcos they are

This dumbass statement got four likes! angry what do mean by the statement in red? Superior in what sense exactly? Is it a natural phenomenon or a result of the blatant lack of equal opportunities/historical occurances. I can't buy into this stereotype abeg.

Biologically, no man is superior over another. our experiences, exposure/societal standards is what makes the white man SEEM to be superior. he is not! I must admit that they were able to identify those things they knew would move the world forward, far earlier than people of other races even thought of it. Does that make them superior? I think it depends on the context u use the word.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2012
Billyonaire: The painful truth is that the so called white men, are better evolved homo sapiens. Blacks are the earlier human species that existed....but whites are better evolved species. Ever thought why an average black man is selfish than average white ?

angry angry Cleanse your self of very dirty/baseless views my friend. This is just an advice.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
just read it somewhere ,funny I think but lets look inwards ,whats really wrong

Speech made by former South African President P.W. Botha to his Cabinet.
This reprint was written by David G. Mailu for the Sunday Times, a South African newspaper, dated August 18, 1985.

We are not obliged even the least to try to prove to anybody and to the Blacks that we are superior people. We have demonstrated that to the Blacks in a thousand and one ways. The Republic of South Africa that we know of today has not been created by wishful thinking. We have created it at the expense of intelligence, sweat and blood
We do not pretend like other Whites that we like Blacks. The fact that, Blacks look like human beings and act like human beings do not necessarily make them sensible human beings. Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles simply because they look alike. If God wanted us to be equal to the Blacks, he would have created> us all of a uniform colour and intellect. But he created us differently: Whites, Blacks, Yellow, Rulers and the ruled. Intellectually, we are superior to the Blacks; that has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt over the years. I believe that the Afrikaner is an honest, God fearing person, who has demonstrated practically the right way of being.
By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Black man is the symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence. Isn't it plausible? therefore that the White man is created to rule the Black man
And here is a creature( black man) that lacks foresight
The average Black does not plan his life beyond a year.
. LETS US REVIEW DIS AS AN AFRICAN. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO PROVE OURSELVES really wat do you guys think ,
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
Akpu.Nku:

Mr man stop pretending, they are your superior including all your family's

I pity you. u are sooo brainwashed cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by NwaNimo1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
. . .thought it was because:

Jesus was white,
Mary was white,
Joseph was white,
God was white,
All the angels are white,
The disciples were white (except Judas who was of course black and had yoruba tribal markings?)

or at least that what we've been indoctrinated to believe.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
teddyseun: just read it somewhere ,funny I think but lets look inwards ,whats really wrong

Speech made by former South African President P.W. Botha to his Cabinet.
This reprint was written by David G. Mailu for the Sunday Times, a South African newspaper, dated August 18, 1985.

We are not obliged even the least to try to prove to anybody and to the Blacks that we are superior people. We have demonstrated that to the Blacks in a thousand and one ways. The Republic of South Africa that we know of today has not been created by wishful thinking. We have created it at the expense of intelligence, sweat and blood
We do not pretend like other Whites that we like Blacks. The fact that, Blacks look like human beings and act like human beings do not necessarily make them sensible human beings. Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles simply because they look alike. If God wanted us to be equal to the Blacks, he would have created> us all of a uniform colour and intellect. But he created us differently: Whites, Blacks, Yellow, Rulers and the ruled. Intellectually, we are superior to the Blacks; that has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt over the years. I believe that the Afrikaner is an honest, God fearing person, who has demonstrated practically the right way of being.
By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Black man is the symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence. Isn't it plausible? therefore that the White man is created to rule the Black man
And here is a creature( black man) that lacks foresight
The average Black does not plan his life beyond a year.
. LETS US REVIEW DIS AS AN AFRICAN. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO PROVE OURSELVES really wat do you guys think ,

Did you actually just post this to ask what we think? I think the author was drunk. A show of shamelessness and acute dysfunction in reasoning. There is nothing a fellow human can do that another healthy one can't accomplish given the same level of exposure, commitment and skill. Are you saying intelligence is now a function of race I need to leave this thread since most posters are actually very very foolish.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by pafo(m): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
For where? Advanced humans ko, superficial robots ni!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by igbo2011(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/856194/why-africans-love-white-people

https://www.nairaland.com/972759/why-african-loves-foreigners-hate

I made two posts about this. It is mainly due to religion, history, and media.

The three main things are religion, media, and history.
1. Religion: When Africans looks at a deity that is white then they feel that god is white. The missionaries know hte original god is Jesus is not white but they still push white Jesus. This makes Africans worship white people subconsciously. Christianity originated from Africa anyway. Isis=Mary Horus-Jesus Ankh=Christ 42 principles of Ma at=10 commandments a set=Mary Magdalene. If Africans knew this then they would probably stop following Christianity. If you can enslave a mind then you can have a slave for a thousand year. Now many Africans are slaves in their mind. There is a facebook page for that as well: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Freedom-From-Mental-Slavery/161399403976816
People always say the race of Jesus doesn't matter, but if it didn't matter then why don't missionaries put Jesus in their original image? TO ENSLAVE THE MIND!!! Read the book Christianity before Christ: http://www.amazon.com/Christianity-Before-Christ-John-Jackson/dp/0910309205 and this book http://www.amazon.com/The-Worlds-Sixteen-Crucified-Saviors/dp/1602062803/ref=pd_sim_b_5

2. Media In Media we always see whites as good and blacks as bad. CNN BBC always portrays Africans badly. Many Africans watch this all the time and get their news from their. They believe everything from CNN even though a lot is BS that is why they justified Gbagbo being overthrown and Gaddaffi dying. Also now with this KONY 2012 thing. Even in Hollywood they show America and Europe and glorify it and they see how great the west is. Then they see how their city is then they say wow whites can build great cites but blacks can't. But the blacks don't know HOW they got all of that. What did they do? They exterminated the Native Americans, they enslaved fellow Africans. They cause many wars around the world to get cheap resources. They fund various African wars. Most Africans don't know this because we are brainwashed

3. History: Some Africans only think that their history is slavery and colonization. They glorify Europe and white people in history and say Africans are less than human. Read the book Miseducation of a negro by Carter Woodson. The educated Africans are taught to despise their own people. My friend went to a Christian school in Nigeria and they taught them Americans and European history instead of African history smh. That is how you make a slave.

If you bomb Japan then they can bounce back up. Enslave a mind and they are a slave for life and you make their descendants slaves as well.

We must control the media, teach our great history about how western civilization was made by Africans. http://www.amazon.com/Africa-Western-Civilization-African-American-Heritage/dp/0933121253/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1333298517&sr=1-1
We must teach people what these Europeans do behind the scenes and how they do very bad things to get where they are. We must do away with religion and go back to spirituality. Besides the death rituals, spirituality is pretty good. If we must do Christianity then we must only do it with a black Jesus.

READ READ READ if you aren't a good reader then watch lectures on youtube. Don't just read TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!! We must WAKE UP fast before we get exterminated.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by lepasharon(f): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
Wow.spot on.^
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by expat: 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
Nwa_Nimo: . . .thought it was because:

Jesus was white,
Mary was white,
Joseph was white,
God was white,
All the angels are white,
The disciples were white (except Judas who was of course black and had yoruba tribal markings?)
This is too funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Asiri Ijinle Awon Woli Lailai / Stuart Symington In Traditional Attire To Visit Emir Sanusi / Yorubas Are The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.