Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Sometimes Are You Not Bored Of Girlfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes Are You Not Bored Of Girlfriends? (1308 Views)

10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends / 10 Categories Of Girlfriends / 9 Types Of Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes Are You Not Bored Of Girlfriends? by Orikinla(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
Be Honest, Sometimes Are You Not Bored of Girlfriends?

Sincerely, too much of seeing a girlfriend can be really boring.
Like a girlfriend always wanting you to call her every day?

Many girls who are yet to grow up don't know that being pretty and sexy does not mean your boyfriend won't be bored of you.

There are signs of a bored boyfriend you can easily notice.
The most glaring ones are the following.

1. He no longer calls you every day and wants to end your call within minutes.

2. He stops his regular weekly visits and does not get excited anymore whenever you visit him.

3. He is not excited to have s-e-x with you again even when you are undressing before him.

4. He does not think your jokes are funny again.

5. He prefers to go to the party without you.

PLEASE, NOTE THAT WHEN A GUY IS BORED OF YOU IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT HE IS TIRED OF YOU, CHEATING ON YOU OR WANTS TO START A NEW RELATIONSHIP.

HE IS MOST LIKELY DISTURBED OR TROUBLED BY A PROBLEM AND THE BEST THING IS TO EITHER GIVE HIM A BREAK TO SORT THINGS OUT OR TALK TO HIM ABOUT WHAT IS BUGGING HIM.

Getting upset will only worsen his boredom.

Sometimes a guy really needs a break for a while and you should let him have it without misunderstanding him.
And his boredom is not an excuse for you to go astray!

1 Like

Re: Sometimes Are You Not Bored Of Girlfriends? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2012
yeah thinking the same thing. I don't think that's a relationship cis those girls are being possessive of their guys. I mean girls have to chill cos we got lives outside the relationship and that doesn't mean we are cheating on you
Re: Sometimes Are You Not Bored Of Girlfriends? by pendo89(f): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2012
grin grin that's truly bored guy up there.
Girls get tired too you know? I mean a girl with her own mind.
The kind of girl you described above lacks a mind of her own because she needs to be busy doing her stuff while you do yours.
I mean 24/7 together means you got no life.
Re: Sometimes Are You Not Bored Of Girlfriends? by zone77(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2012
pendo89: grin grin that's truly bored guy up there.
Girls get tired too you know? I mean a girl with her own mind.
The kind of girl you described above lacks a mind of her own because she needs to be busy doing her stuff while you do yours.
I mean 24/7 together means you got no life.

hw wuld u no dt a gal is bored or tired of his guy
Re: Sometimes Are You Not Bored Of Girlfriends? by gunners4life: 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2012
yeah i think d same thing,that`s truly bored guy up there.Girls get tired too u know? D kind of girl u described above lacks a mind of her own because she need to keep herself busy, i mean doing her stuff y u do urs 24/7. it depend how close they are, n d most important thing is understanding,if they trust each other things will work smoothly btw them.
Re: Sometimes Are You Not Bored Of Girlfriends? by Mynd44: 7:16am On Jul 01, 2012
I never tire of Cindyrella
Re: Sometimes Are You Not Bored Of Girlfriends? by pendo89(f): 8:25am On Jul 01, 2012
zone77:

She does exactly what the boy described by orinkila does. Very simple.
Re: Sometimes Are You Not Bored Of Girlfriends? by LordReed(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2012
The fact is a lot of guys don't handle this "boredom" well. They turn it into irritability and cause more trouble in the relationship.

If you feel the need to do something apart from her by all means. Go out with the boys, go watch a football match, go camping even but don't let irritability build up in your system. This kind of behaviour goes more to say something of your character than about the relationship.
Re: Sometimes Are You Not Bored Of Girlfriends? by happy98: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2012
zone77:

My handle got banned.

But to answer you the girl does the same thing a bored guy does.
Re: Sometimes Are You Not Bored Of Girlfriends? by dexterush(f): 8:50am On Jul 01, 2012
*yawning*goin back to bed
Re: Sometimes Are You Not Bored Of Girlfriends? by Mynd44: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2012
If you are bored with your GF, what is the possibility that you won't be bored with her as a wife

(1) (Reply)

Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage / We're Responsible,not In A Relationship But Just Need To Have Our Sex Life Back! / ----

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.